Prophetic Warnings of Attacks on Church Children

childrens_church2I dreamt I was at church for an event. My wife and I were sitting at a table in the main lobby and everything seemed to be going great.

I noticed two uniformed officers standing at the back of the lobby. They did not seem to be ready for work and looked like they were still getting their gear on. I noticed they put their ears to their radio and then started running down the hallway that led to the children’s area. As they ran, they looked like they were still fumbling with their equipment and because of their fumbling, it slowed them down.

Since I knew my kids were in the children’s ministry, I was alarmed and started running down the hall after the officers. As I got halfway down the hallway, I see my middle son, Benjamin, running towards me. He was crying and he looked all battered with ripped and dirty clothing.

I grabbed him in my arms and said, “What happened?!?!”

All he kept saying is, “Why did you let this happen Daddy?” over and over again.

I immediately felt like somehow I let my guard down and my children suffered for it. I said “Show me what happened!”

He took my hand and led me back to their classroom. When we got to the classroom, I saw the chairs were all knocked over and there was blood everywhere. I started looking all around the room to find my other children and they were not there.

I grabbed him tight and frantically yelled, “What happened?!?!?!”

He said “A huge great dane had gotten into the classroom and started attacking all the children!”

I started frantically searching the room for my kids when I suddenly woke up. Needless to say, I was shaken by that dream. It was so real and gave me a feeling of helplessness.

I had that dream about three weeks ago. I just found out this morning that my 3 year old daughter had a bad dream that shook her up pretty bad. She told my wife she dreamt all the kids were in the children’s ministry at church. She said that Mommy and Daddy were not there. Then a man came in with guns and started shooting. She said the men had long guns, were dark skinned and they spoke different than us. She said the one man who was shooting was happy and said, “I got one!”

I am the head of security at my church and now because of these dreams, I have changed procedures. I now place an armed congregant in the lobby at all times during the service and we are now locking the doors 10 minutes after church starts. That way, if someone did try to get in to get to the kids, they can’t get into the lobby and there is a person to deal with them before they get to the hallway. Even with these procedures, I still feel like it is not enough.

Brett Creamer

Author: Brett Creamer

Brett Creamer is a Bible teacher, evangelist and counselor. He worked for a large non-denominational mega church from 2006-2012 and ran a large ministry for 5 of those years. He now teaches at a church in Indiana and is very active in his church.

Debra Walker
October 6, 2015 2:07 AM

Everyone, don’t freak out, but hear me out here: Please consider preparing your children to be martyrs for Christ. By which I mean, in age-appropriate language, let them know: (1) they are a spirit that has a mind and a temporary body to live in here. (2) Heaven is a completely wonderful place, where all the people and animals are only good, all the time. Father God and Jesus live there, too, and so do angels. (3) If someone ever wants to kill them because they love Jesus, either He will keep them safe so they won’t be killed, or He will take them Home to heaven to be with Him BEFORE the bad guy kills their body here. (They will not feel the pain of death!) And if that happens, Jesus will give them a new body that will let them live forever. And you will join them just as soon as Jesus says it’s time. ….. If your kids ask how will Jesus keep them safe, you can tell them the stories of Daniel’s three friends who were thrown into a fire (Daniel 3), and Daniel himself thrown into the lion’s den (Daniel 6) for examples, and tell them Jesus has lots of other ways too. He might even make them invisible until the danger is gone! (Luke 4:28-30)

Diana
Diana
October 6, 2015 10:58 AM

Debra, thank you for bringing up this topic. Christian parents in other countries, where persecution is extremely intense, diligently teach their children the importance of not denying Jesus – even in the face of certain death. With great sorrow I say this, but it’s time to teach this to our children here in the United States. Persecution is now upon us and we’ll soon see what other countries are already experiencing. Let’s make sure our children are also ready to wage spiritual battle, to fight the good fight of faith!

Debra Walker
October 7, 2015 2:14 AM

Diana, you are right on every count. Muslims begin teaching their sons to be jihadists – even suicide jihadists – as early as they teach them to talk. There are three-year-olds who completely believe it is right to give up their lives for Islam if they can kill infidels at the same time, and argue with their parents that they are big enough. How much more should we teach our sons and daughters how to live forever?

Mike C
Mike C
October 7, 2015 9:00 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Wont-Take-Mark-Contract-Children/dp/0988280213 This might be a good place to start with young kids…I won’t take the mark…

Debra Walker
October 9, 2015 1:12 AM

Excellent!

Debra Walker
October 6, 2015 1:55 AM
Brett, your dream and your daughter’s dream (and perhaps, apparently, your son’s dreams) are confirmations of Nicole Moore’s prophetic warning based on dreams, visions, and words from the Lord. Due to a communications snafu, it was published here before completion as “Islamic Plot to Murder America’s Christian Children Revealed”. Some of the interpretation was then posted here as comments to various articles, and some as a follow-up article, “Islamic Attack on Church Kids, Revisted”, by me. You can also read the whole thing, reassembled as a single cohesive piece, on my blog at http://flyhinter.blogspot.com/2015/08/nicole-moore-death-coming-to-american.html. (Nicole Moore: Death Coming to American Churches.) ….. There is also a related follow-up piece, another prophetic dream from Nicole Moore, about what will happen to the churches in the aftermath. That is posted here as “Prophetic Dream Reveals Big Changes Coming in the Church”, and on my blog, unedited, as “Nicole Moore: The Ax Is at the Tree” (http://flyhinter.blogspot.com/2015/08/nicole-moore-ax-is-at-tree.html). ….. Brett, for what it’s worth, I would like to comfort you with one point in the interpretation of your dream: that your son came to you, disheveled but alive, is a reassurance of God’s promise to keep him safe. Likewise your other children, who were not in the room when you looked for them; they too were not among the victims because they will be safe even if the attack still happens at your church. Through other prophets, Jesus has promised His Bride to save their families – parents, spouse, children, siblings, even if they are not walking with God – as well as those who are the Bride of Christ directly. Note that not all of the church is His Bride, regardless of what they think, but only the truly righteous. He is coming for a spotless Bride, who has been washed with the… Read more »
Linda Clay
October 10, 2015 2:59 AM

Given the somber message from the Holy Spirit, regarding what’s ahead, I would like to share what the Holy Spirit prompted me to write up/post today on my blog: 10-9-15 – A Word from the LORD: “DON’T LIMIT ME!!!” | believeacts2’s Blog

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
October 5, 2015 10:18 PM

Brett, I think part of this was removed. But I read the earlier version where you talked about your son having those terrifying dreams. I’m sure you’re battling this in the Spirit, claiming the Blood of Christ over him. But if I may add to that, my son is dealing with something similar (but much more mild). Have you read up on “night terrors?” It helped us learn how to handle our son’s episodes much better. And of course lots of prayer and anointing, etc. God bless you and thank you for sharing.

Ali Winters
October 5, 2015 8:53 PM

The fumbling with equipment – we are not prepared, we are NOT ready for what will soon be happening in America. Chaos, darkness, great devastation coming to our shores. While the lukewarm church is majoring on minors, satan is planning his attacks. The next months will be very hard for America. We must be ready in season and out.!!.

Bette Stevens
October 9, 2015 6:46 PM

Ally,correct,dificut ltimes ahead.we must do all we can while there is still light to reach the people ,as many as we can,,,GB

Brett Creamer
October 5, 2015 9:03 PM

You are very right. That is what I felt too. Like the church, the fumbling police (IE: Government) is also majoring in the minors. I worked in law enforcement and what I see happening across the country is ridiculous. I feel like something horrible is coming and I have an urgency to keep watch and prepare.
Thanks for the comment!
Brett

Arizona
Arizona
December 17, 2015 1:19 PM

IF THE LORD ALLOWED IT,POLITICALLY CORRECTNESS,would cause the death of every child in america,DO ANY OF YOU CHRISTIANS believe for one second LOCKED DOORS would stop anyone from killing your children,THE LORD has been WARNING for years now,GET YOUR CHILDREN OUT OF THE SCHOOLS,did you listen,”NO YOU DIDN’T”,and judging by what hes shown me you aren’t going to listen either,MUSLIMS LOVE SATAN,satan hates children,DO YOU CARE….NO…political correctness is more important to you then your children,WHEN the muslims JUMP over the school fences and chop your children to pieces will it matter to you?..only if its your children who are killed right?WELL ITS GOING TO HAPPEN YOU KNOW,shut down the schools till every muslim in america is removed and sent home,OR FACE THE LOSS OF YOUR CHILDREN…….the attacks on americas children will not stop till the muslims are ALL removed,and yes that includes your muslim leader,and ALL his friends in the entire government,OR face the total destruction of this once great country,and you won’t like it,TERROR will be a word you’ll understand well……………

Lori
Lori
October 8, 2015 11:06 PM

Brett, in your dream, a dog often represents a friend. The children were attacked by a Great Dane. Pray about this. I don’t want to alarm you but there may be someone involved with children’s ministry, even highly favored (great) that the Lord is trying to expose. It is probably not a literal attack, but still a harmful relationship.

Debra Walker
October 9, 2015 1:25 AM

Lori (Brett, take note, and scroll up for my second reply to you), you are Exactly correct about the dog! Keep listening to that voice of the Spirit within you. Unfortunately, however, it IS a warning for a literal attack. See Nicole Moore’s prophetic dream, Islamic Plot to Murder America’s Christian Children Revealed*, elsewhere on this site. There are also several related Comments on various articles, and other posts, on this site. One of those posts is mine; the title ends with Church Kids, Revisited*. And a few minutes ago Nicole and I submitted another one, God’s final warning before this jihad is unleashed. … *You need to read both of these posts for a complete picture.

Kathy Culver
October 6, 2015 12:47 AM

Meant these children are! Goodness I’m tired!

Debra Walker
October 7, 2015 2:37 AM

Amen, KC!!! Your grandson may be only 6 years old, but he has a calling on his life!

Kathy Culver
October 6, 2015 12:39 AM
Thank you Brett and all above,not in heaven ,but my friends in the Lord. Your sharing Brett opened a place of trembling I have stuffed in a corner of my heart. For a few weeks my 6 yr. old grandson has told his Mom, that he has nightmares at his Daddy’s house. He shared one when I was at her home , my daughter, he cried profusely and he cried for two hrs. after I left. He knows Jesus and when he was 3, 4, or so had many words of wisdom. WE are very close and when we were traveling through a part of this city at 3yrs. old he told me “I see everything on Fire!! He said trees and houses etc. This is one example . Now the nightmare was about evil men , he said taking him away to a terrible place and doing terrible things and not letting him go home. But MY God has a mighty plan for him and in the power of the Blood of Jesus he belongs to Jesus and NO weapon formed against him will stand.!! All to say , he is in Christian school and I will talk to the principle, large school , and I always think of how vulnerable these children our. Their church and school not into the prophetic. Sorry for this gabber writing, it is so hard for grand mom to construct these words God has not given him,{ he’s a very creative , tender and happy child} A spirit of fear but a spirit of power , love and a sound mind!! PS 91 everyday! Thanks be To Jesus , My strong tower that we run to! Have Mercy on us sweet Lord. Thanks for this and for listening. Pray for the parents, can… Read more »
Ali Winters
October 5, 2015 11:33 PM

amen and AMEN. I pray Psalm 91 every night. A wonderful promise from our Wonderful LORD.