Prophetic vision reveals Electroneum price range

In a short vision on December 24, I saw a light gray rectangular box with two numbers in it. On the left side was written 7.5% and on the right side was written $.13. I understood these numbers represented the price range for Electroneum, which is a crypto currency traded on the Cryptopia exchange.

I was not shown any dates, but since December 24, it has been trading in the bottom half of this range and trending down. It is now close to the bottom, so I am expecting it to start moving up soon towards the $.13 top.

The lower number was written as a percentage, which might mean the prices I saw were not exactly equal to the price in US dollars due to the variance between USD and USDT, which is a crypto currency whose price tracks closely with the value of USD. Cryptopia is the only exchange currently trading Electroneum and they trade it against USDT, not USD. For example, the current market price in USD on coinmarketcap.com is $.080068, but the current price in USDT on the Cryptopia exchange is $.0783. So, if the prices I saw were in USD, then the prices traded on Cryptopia might be slightly lower than 7.5 and 13 cents. If the price drops significantly below 7.5 cents, then my interpretation of 7.5% is wrong.

I think the price range I saw confirms Christopher Harris’s recent dream in which he saw a large wave of water rising up then crashing down, making it easy for him and other Electroneum traders to pick up fish. He was told it was the third wave, so I think what I saw was the range for the first wave. If that’s the correct interpretation, the price should drop after moving up close to the top of the range, which would be the first wave crashing.

Previously, I saw Electroneum trading at $.17, but I think that comes later because otherwise $.13 would be meaningless. Since I don’t know the exact top, I opened a limit order to sell at $.127, which would be a good profit. My plan is to buy it back after the drop.

Seeing this range gave me confidence the price is not dropping to the 3-5 cent range, which I was warned about previously. My guess is it won’t get that low until the third wave crashes.

On the flip side, it also means prices are not moving up very high yet because the waves are going to take some time, which is good news for anyone who have not yet gotten started trading crypto currencies because it is still not too late.

My interpretation of these insights might be wrong, so this is not a recommendation for investing.

Gregory K.
Gregory K.
December 28, 2017 8:41 AM

I would like to share two visions related to Bitcoin that God gave to me.

The first one was on the morning of 22nd of December, it was right before i woke up and i saw a vision with the Bitcoin price at 11,000.00 Euros.

What happen next that morning was Bitcoin crashing on gdax all the way down even below 9k Euros and then stabilizing at 11k Euros at which point i was motivated by the Holy Spirit to spent a few hundred Euros to Buy Bitcoin.

After this happened i was thinking like “I guess Bitcoin price will go up to where it was before the crash” and i was wondering whether or not i should buy more Bitcoin.

Anyway i prayed to God and i asked him to tell me what to do with the Bitcoin i had and a few days later i had another vision with the Bitcoin price and this time it was 3,000.00 Euros.

After this vision the Holy Spirit motivated me to converted all Bitcoin i had into Electroneum and i think i actually made a small profit since when i did that the Bitcoin price was almost at ~14k Euros, i guess God heard my complains about the high Coinbase Fees and decided to give me that money back.

Anyway God showed me that Bitcoin is going to crash, i don’t know when it will happen or how it will happen, cause Bitcoin might as well even go beyond 20k or 30k before crashing but i know it will crash and next time it will be way way worse.

If anyone here is involved with cryptocurrencies or plans to be, i suggest you to be very careful and let God, NOT GREED, guide each step you take on your financial investments.

David Mann
December 28, 2017 11:21 AM
Hi there every one I agree with you Gregory because two Monday afternoons ago I was thinking about bit coin even though I am not a fan and the Lord showed me a picture of tulips in a field so I knew straight away Bitcoin is the next tulip mania which I will not now touch as it will end in tears. Me my self is now buying into God investments as I believe King world news that gold and silver are poised for major breakouts once all the weak hands are squashed out the markets plus the the miners are now holding above there 50 week moving advantage for the first time in five years plus they are saying if this follows through next year into January February and March its take of time plus if the dowl Jones fines in lower in January below its lowest point in December which was just below 24,000 points a crash is on the way. Any uk based investors out there that want to by FAZ do so now because you will not be able to by this product after December 31st because direction will not be giving out k.i.d.forms for this my stock broker says same with there bull x3 junior small gold EFT but you can still hold them after this date and sell when ever you like but will not be able to by back in again so it’s another way the big boys want to squash the small guys out the market with the rule changes also if any uk investor is interested do it on line now and don’t forget to fill out out your W-8BEN form to trade in us securities,it’s also worth mentioning that Keith Fitz Gerald at money map press also recommends both these… Read more »
David Mann
December 28, 2017 6:28 PM
Hi there James crew, Just reading through my post I should have added after 50 week moving advantage in the miners going through January to March if it holds its a major breakout signal for the miners to climb higher just in case any body might be confused here. Sonia I don’t know where you live but why would you want to sell some FAZ to by cryptos as they will not protect you in a full scale banking crisis and economic collaspe? If you live in the uk keep your FAZ until it skyrockets and wait and see where the Lord leads us then. Bank bail ins are in force across the whole globe source of information Micheal Snyders economic Collaspe blog given late 2015 if I remember right they came into force 1st January 2016 which not hard to workout why because the global economy is drowning in approx 200trillion dollars of dept with no way of ever being able to pay this back because the global g d p gross demestic product growth is not there to surport these depts so when things start to Collaspe bank bails take place bank depositors are classed as unsecured creditors which means if your bank shuts its doors your money on deposit will be be legally stolen to pay off creditors which as already be dubbed the greatest scheme of legalised theft in history which is disputable really when you look at it. Governments will not advertise it but they don’t really want you owning gold ,because the moment you do they have no control over your paper money plus I also believe silver is on the verge of a major breakout which to me fits in with what James is saying about silver. Sonia FAZ will help to protect… Read more »
Sonia
Sonia
December 28, 2017 7:39 PM

Thanks for the info David.
The reason why I want to buy cryptos with Faz gains is that there is more upside potential with cryptos than with Faz. I agree with you that the banking system is struggling but as you pointed out the governments are going to bail them in and out … until they will no longer be able to do so at which point the whole financial system will collapse. And I don’t believe the collapse is going to happen anytime soon. Thus I don’t believe Faz will skyrock any time soon. And because Faz decays over time the probability that it will go down again after the next crash is very high. How long will we have to wait before it skyrockets? Two years, five years ? God knows. But instead of seeing Faz go down by the day, I much prefer see cryptos skyrock and use the profits to buy silver. BUT, I will keep a small amount for that day …it is a calculated risk.

Again thanks for sharing. God bless you.

flea
flea
December 29, 2017 2:03 PM

When the US$ becomes very strong during next year, the price of gold, silver and oil will drop very low – in dollar value. At the end of that dollar rally, it will be a good time to buy gold and silver. The dollar will possibly reach it’s biggest strenght toward the end of 2019 / beginning of 2020.

A short term opportunity will arise when the war with North Korea starts – stocks should go down (the pole part of Jim Reeve’s vision) and gold, silver and any shorts (e.g. FAZ) of the market will go up. The war wont last very long. There-after the stocks will go to new hights and gold and silver (and shorts like FAZ) will drop again.

The strenght of the dollar will start to have a negative effect on the stock market from around the middle of 2018, causing it to drop and then decline slowly (Jim Reeve’s dream, Jame’s vision of a double dip with a recovery inbetween, other visions of a drop, recovery and bigger drop there-after).

This also fits Phanuel’s recommendation in the post on Electroneum.

Sonia
Sonia
December 28, 2017 5:10 PM

Very intersting David !
I guess one strategy would be to sell some FAZ during next crash and use profits to invest in cryptos since cryptos will be crushed at that time .. but also keep some Faz (small amount) for when the banks will collapse and Faz will skyrock ?? Espicially since it appears we will no longer be able to buy Faz as of Jan 2018 ?!?
Thanks for sharing !

von17
von17
December 29, 2017 12:21 AM

hi Sonia. my laptop battery about to die so I have limited time and maybe skimmed too quickly but why would we not be able to buy faz as of Jan 2018? I didn’t know that. I held onto Faz, gone through 2 reverse splits and before it splits again usually around $10 level thought I’d sell to fund ETN. but dont understand why we wouldnt be able to buy faz as of jan 2018? thanks for sharing why

Sonia
Sonia
December 29, 2017 8:24 AM
Hello Von, I was referring to David Mann’s info which he posted on Dec 28 at 11:21 (see his post) as it appears that as of Jan 2018 those who live in the U.K. will not be able to buy Faz anymore… So that big players and institutions can profit from the coming Faz gains but the small guys will be excluded… The Big Players know what is going on and what is coming and hide the info from the public but they share important information with each other so that they can profit at the expense of the small guys. That is why we must rely on God …for Him to show us what to do ! I don’t know if this new “policy” will apply to other countries but I am pretty sure other countries will follow…which means that the small guys will not be able to profit from future Faz gains unless they already own Faz in their portfolio. Like you I have hold on to Faz for the last 3 years only to see my capital go down. With Faz , Time is against us because of the decay factor. If Faz go up to 45$ approx in the next few months, I will probably sell most of it in order to invest in cryptos. I don’t believe we will see the financial collapse any time soon (when Faz skyrocks). We will probably go through a series of 2 or 3 crashes before the whole financial system collapses at which time Faz will skyrock and will be worth a lot of money BUT it will be fiat money …what will it look like when all currencies crash ? Probably the Beast system will be right there and ready to be implemented. At the end of the… Read more »
von17
von17
December 29, 2017 9:45 PM

Thank you Sonia for your response. I don’t have internet at home and go to public wifi’s which I use as long as battery lasts so I have to skim z3 quickly and I hadn’t seen David Mann’s article. That’s an incredible news doesn’t seem legal to bann one group but Im not UK citizen. Based on my experience 2 reverse splits with Faz where 75% of my shares vanished 2x as well as price dropping 80-90%, I know it usually occured in this $10-12 price range so I’m concerned it will happen again. I was thinking of selling what I have left before another split but this David Mann article speaks volumes that Faz may be valuable soon but stock market seems trending to upside that will drive faz down for awhile anyway.

And without biometric usa drivers license I’m not sure i can participate in ETN but searching for solution

I’m not sure what to do. Somewhere in Bible it says “believe the prophet and you shall prosper I did that on every investment not just Faz but silver, and other and I lost my shirt. Doesn’t mean Bible isn’t true but its been discouraging to say the least. thank you for sharing david mann info and the best to you.

Cam
Cam
December 29, 2017 2:58 PM

That seems to be my plan too Sonia in regards to FAZ. I was hoping that we would get to that $42-$46 number prior to the next reverse split but I’m not quite sure we will at this point.

Tommy
December 29, 2017 3:17 PM

Maybe stocks will begin two stage decline soon since the Dow is close to 24900 the circumference of earth.

Tater
Tater
December 29, 2017 10:18 PM

I ditched my FAZ this week and I feel so much better. Instead of anxiously watching the news and the stock market all day, I am dreaming with God of the big things we can do. There’s something freeing in your mindset about having your investments in something that is actually going up.

Marisha
Marisha
December 30, 2017 5:20 AM

A lot of prophesy is confirming what God has already spoken to a person. People need to have there OWN personal relationship with God for the Lord to tell them what their call, assignment ect.. is in the end times. Along with prayer to see if a prophetic word even applies to them. God has told many people what there end time role is. If God never spoke to you about receiving wealth or a call that involves wealth, then maybe this prophetic concerning ETN does not apply to you. But that’s not true for everyone. God has spoken to me about receiving wealth several times over the years. So I’m not offended at prophetic words or posts like this. But the wealth may not be for every believer. That’s on each individual to make sure they are in God’s will for them. So if your investing with a wrong heart motive, never had word from God concerning wealth or without clear direction from the Lord, I would be concerned.

Marisha
Marisha
December 30, 2017 5:32 AM

I posted my message on the wrong post…

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 31, 2017 1:50 AM

It may not have actually been the wrong post. Who knows? 🙂

ChainMailArmor
ChainMailArmor
December 29, 2017 1:33 AM

I’d like to propose a group prayer from 7-8AM tomorrow morning for all who would like to join in the Spirit. Let’s continue to seek for His guidance and council.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
December 29, 2017 8:19 PM

Dear Chain Mail Armor, I prayed this morning (30th) and had 3 verses come to me.

Hebrews 12 v 4
In your struggle against sin you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding blood.

Christopher Harris who was the first to bring electroneum to us, said it was a reward for spiritual battle. As I took communion, I was thinking of Jesus bleeding as he prayed in the garden of Eden. How many if us intercede to the point of shedding blood? I have heard of a very successful prophet who did this but it has never occurred to me before. I have a long way to go…

James 4 v 6
God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble

“God help me to be humble. Forgive my pride.. take it all from me. Help me to be thankful for what you have shown me – not proud because others don’t see it. Abba, make me worthy to receive your grace”.

Matthew 6 v 33
But seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you.

In all the distraction to learn about crypto. ..to read as much as we can…let us never forget to put first things first.

Blessings to Z3

ChainMailArmor
ChainMailArmor
December 30, 2017 2:44 AM

Thanks for sharing Lynne

December 28, 2017 5:53 PM

Cryptos dream
In this dream, I was on a journey and came to a fork. I took the left fork. I saw a police car and was glad I wasn’t speeding. I was now on foot and made my way up a very steep hill. It took effort make it to the Top of the hill. EOD

Interpretation
Cryptos are still bullish, but it’s going to be a slow grind upward. Requires more patience.

Shalom

Kirk
Kirk
December 28, 2017 6:32 PM

Hi Phanuel, I had a somewhat similar dream the other night. I came up to an orange light. I hesitated for a moment, then decided to go for it. I turned left and the light turned red as I was completing the turn. I then got pulled over by a police man. He gave me a warning and then also said he was upset because I hesitated. Not sure what to make of that, is it some type of warning or ?

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
December 28, 2017 8:19 PM

Kirk. Left is bullish. The context is to not hesitate. It is a warning, but can only be understood in the context of your personal mindset and/or actions. You should know about where you are hesitant, because the dream seems to be addressing that issue.

JR

December 29, 2017 12:19 AM

Thanks for sharing Kirk….
Perhaps hesitant about cryptos?

shalom

CBIC
CBIC
December 29, 2017 2:25 AM
Hi Z3, I have not posted since Nov 2016. After reading Phanuel and Kirk’s dreams tonight, I feel a strong tug to post. I have had some very vivid dreams as of late. Here are two of them – Last night was the most recent dreamed I was on the sidewalk (right side of the street). I started to walk up the street and met another man. We conversed (no idea what was said) and this man quickly turned right onto another street and walked down a flight of stairs. At this point in the dream I started to run up the hill on the sidewalk as rain started to fall. Once at the top of the street, I then entered into a room at a table with 4 or 5 women (all very attractive) with short hair doos and they said they have been waiting but I was going now at which point consciousness kicked in while my alarm went off and my wife poked me to wake up so I could get ready for work. The night prior to this I dreamed I was in a festival ball room and a man came up to me holding a tray (like a server in a restaurant) and there were two huge pieces of gold on the tray. He said to me the gold was about to be doubled. Given my own investment track record and the skills of others on this forum, I do not have any confidence to offer interpretation on these dreams but they were both very vivid. They seem to have both bearish and bullish metaphors to me . I have been underwater for some time now. I hope it brings confirmation though for some of you. To help with your own interpretation/confirmation, I am currently… Read more »
Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 28, 2017 8:53 AM

James, one of the principle difficulties with prophetic trading is organizing the multiple dreams (which one is next, and fully understanding the meaning…like what is 7.5% here?), and then understanding the timing (UVXY anyone?). I think it’s better for the Z3 community to gain an understanding of the lowest point for a long term buy and hold instead of becoming active cryptocurrecy traders. This dream is useful, but I personally wouldn’t touch ETN till it got to the $0.03 target area, and if I were to buy, I would leave it alone for a year. Just my own thoughts here…. SNS

Ming
Ming
December 28, 2017 6:32 AM

Hi James,

Many thanks for the update! I have some questions –

1) How did you enter this limited order? Did you do it at Crytopia, using that sell box? How long will this order last (automatically “gooduntil cancelled”)?

2) Because the major hardware wallets (I know Ledger Nano S for sure) do NOT support ETN (at least at this moment) and Phanuel did not recommend/trust the related e-wallet online, do you use paper wallet or just leave your ETN tokens on the exchange for trading purpose? While waiting for the 3rd wave, will you put your litecoin back to an e-wallet (I’ve noticed that the EXODUS wallet charges a fee for each withdrawal) or a hardware wallet? During the holding period (after the 3rd wave entry, but before the $68.7 target price), will you use paper wallet for storing?

3) Because this market is 24/7/365, are there any good alert system/apps for price alert to your phone/device? What would you recommend?

4) Please review & post Christine’s sharings (Guidelines & restrictions from The Lord concerning ETN that she mentioned in prior comment) asap.

5) This one is for James, JR, Phanuel, and many other experienced crypto traders – Do you recommend ETN mining? One linked story in prior comment mentioned a miner using nicehash to gain 100,000 tokens and waiting for the $100k payday when ETN rises to $1. What about this pool mining thing?

Many thanks for your feed backs & sharings!

Best,

Ming

December 30, 2017 9:37 AM

Cryptos update
Something new is happening now….the Bitcoin dominance has been declining and bitcoin is crashing slowly but the overall market cap is still over $550 billion … implying money is moving from btc to the alt coins. This is a great sign, because the market was too dependent on bitcoin.

Shalom

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 30, 2017 11:48 AM

Yup. Hot money will move around, but you have to have revelation on which ones will buck the trend. SNS

Ed H
Ed H
December 30, 2017 11:16 AM

Phanuel,
Just looked at the exact same thing. Cap is at $567 .
Yes and alt coins are on sale again.

December 30, 2017 12:37 PM

Ed H
I keep adding XLR. If there was only one coin I could have it would be XLR.

Shalom

Mem
Mem
December 30, 2017 4:35 PM

Why is Solaris your first choice? One concern I have is it has no cap…unlimited coins. It seems that the coins that have huge or no caps tend to stay low in price versus coins that are capped in the millions. The birth of crypto was in part a remedy to unlimited fiat inflation. Without scarcity in a crypto it is difficult to see it rocketing in value per coin

December 31, 2017 4:41 PM

Mem
I say less than 10 million coins mined in next 60 years is very very nice low.. even if the Lord hasn’t returned by then ..,which I truly doubt.

Shalom

Taj
Taj
December 31, 2017 12:14 PM

P, I probably am behind on some of the revelation, could you tell why you like xlr more than others? Shalom and a fruitful new year to you and your family. Taj

December 31, 2017 4:38 PM

Hi TAJ
1. The initial revelation from God
2. The subsequent numbers I have seen
3. A Privacy coin
4. Very strong team and community
5. Low supply with 50% tied up in masternodes.
6. Income from running a masternode
I say we have a gem.

Shalom

MOSES
MOSES
January 9, 2018 10:29 PM

Phanuel December 31, 2017 1:38 PM
Hi TAJ
1. The initial revelation from God
2. The subsequent numbers I have seen
3. A Privacy coin
4. Very strong team and community
5. Low supply with 50% tied up in masternodes.
6. Income from running a masternode
I say we have a gem.
Shalom

Re: Running A Solaris MasterNode:

Usually with crypto mining, as more and more people get involved, the returns go down for everyone. Can someone tell me how much one masternode is generating right now? How many coins per week? Also, have you been noticing the returns dropping considerably compared to when you first got involved in it?

Thanks, MOSES – Let My People Go !!!

MOSES
MOSES
January 10, 2018 12:17 AM

Also, please be aware that there is a new version of the developers wallet available now for Solaris and you need that wallet now to be currently synced with the blockchain. I am glad that we have Phanuel on this forum to help us with wallet questions as this is his baby. Phanuel, can you give us ABC steps on how to get our private key from the current wallet we now have so that if something goes wrong downloading the new wallet we will not lose our coins if something goes wrong with the new wallet download? Thanks brother, MOSES

Todd H Henderson
January 10, 2018 8:20 AM

Thanks for sharing Moses. I guess I need to look into this when I get home from work. If nothing else I can upload my balance to the exchange and then download new wallet and transfer back in?

January 10, 2018 9:57 AM

Hi Moses
As the market cap of cryptos rises your earnings from running an XLR master node also increases. I see incomes increasing and not decreasing. I think you can mine about 933 XLR in 11 months. The total mined each year will be around 110,000 Xlr for ALL masternodes…..still a very low number.

shalom

Julz
Julz
January 10, 2018 5:52 PM

Hi guys, it’s less than 933 in 11 months now, about 660 in 11 months currently as far as I can tell. The mining schedule drops off steadily going forward too (will drop to about a quarter of the current rate) and the increased number of masternodes will dilute that return further as stated. However that’s all a good thing you want supply to drop off as the coin matures to help it keep it’s value. It’s also good to have the coins minted by the community and not pre-mined or reserved by the founders as is so often is the case. All that said if you have 1,000 XLR and plan on sitting on them it’s certainly worth going to the trouble of setting up a masternode.

Nick
Nick
January 21, 2018 2:48 PM

Hi Julz, other Solariscoin XLR holders/ hodlers:
Has anyone successfully set up a masternode? https://masternodes.online shows XLR giving a 63% return on investment. So the 1,000 coins (c.$25,000) required would generate passive income of c.$16,000pa, at today’s coin price. I’ve also seen somewhere that the developers are increasing the return by 50% any day. I’m thinking about it – does anyone else have anything on this, eg. is it relatively straightforward/ does it tie up your coins/ can you sell if led to, etc. Thanks!

Julz
Julz
January 21, 2018 10:43 PM

Yes I’ve done it and I certainly think it’s worthwhile despite being quite an effort to set up for a non-techie like me who’s never run servers or signed up to VPS providers before. The main thing is to back up you wallet.dat file (off your PC), if you lose that or get that wrong all your coins are lost.

The per annum percentage returns are misleading as they are a point in time that doesn’t extrapolate to a full year. Every additional masternode competes for the same coins and on top if you look at the schedule going forward it drops off over time, there is temporary boost from 0.6666 to 1.0000 per block won as proof of stake takes over from proof of work however then it steadily falls to 0.25 (as with most coins the rate of creation is higher at the start).

Still a great proposition in my view if you believe in XLR long term and a no brainer if you are already sitting on 1k or more coins.

Nick
Nick
January 22, 2018 9:48 AM

Thanks Julz. As it turns out I need to find my coins before I do anything else – just updated my Mac to High Sierra and the wallet won’t load at all now, whatever I do – aargh!!

MOSES
MOSES
January 10, 2018 6:12 PM

Julz: You are confirming my suspicions that the return on mining goes down as time goes on. I am no newbie to the mining concept and I am well aware that as difficulty increases and more miners enter the space, mining returns go down. At least that is true in the kinds of mining I had been following. You can also hire people to set up the mining for you if anyone feels it is too complicated to set up.

MOSES – Let My People Go !!!

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
January 10, 2018 10:33 AM

Phanuel, can you share the “Fab Four” and are these coins prophetic? I have about 10 pages of printed notes and I can’t find “Fab Four”. I will be mostly holding and I have 4000 ETN.

Thanks is advance.

God Bless

January 10, 2018 11:01 AM

Hi Todd
The FAB 5 was initially
COB PPT VERI OMG EOS
The first three were prophetic… the last two were more of an inclination. However, new revelation came forth and I gave up OMG and EOS for LSK. I upgraded LTC. The original FAB 5 is no more. The coins below are all prophetic.

COB XLR LSK LTC PPT VERI RDD ETN … “ The Heavenly 8”. New brand name.

Shalom

K Shine
K Shine
January 10, 2018 11:25 AM

Thank you Phanuel for that update! Also a big “thank you” to James, Christopher, Ed H, Moses, Phanuel and others for your encouragement and patience to repeat directions over and over on how to buy ETN. We finally completed a buy yesterday! Now on to XLR and COB. Shalom!

Julz
Julz
January 10, 2018 8:09 PM

Love it, thank you for your faithfulness sharing and helping us all Phanuel!
For those wanting to expand even further there have also been prophetic words regarding XLM, TRX, BCH and KORE (KORE is a bit like XLM, small market cap privacy coin with masternodes and ambitious plans)
Heavenly 12? 🙂

Bob
Bob
July 28, 2018 10:11 AM

Just came across this post above with the prophetic coin called KORE talked about by Julz. Can someone please tell me who got this revelation about KORE and how the revelation came to you? James, what do you know about it?

Thanks, Bob

July 28, 2018 10:23 AM

Hi Bob,
I have no revelation about Kore and Julz first shared about it.

blessing

MOSES
MOSES
January 10, 2018 6:01 PM

The only one I do not have is VERI. I arrived here too late but earlier than some. 😉

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
January 10, 2018 12:56 PM

Much appreciated.

Taj
Taj
January 1, 2018 6:41 PM

Thank you. Shalom. Taj

January 1, 2018 8:59 PM

Your welcome brother

Bob
Bob
July 28, 2018 10:11 AM

Phanuel: Can you answer the question about KORE that I posted above? Thanks, Bob

MOSES
MOSES
December 30, 2017 11:59 AM

Next week Bitcoin and the altcoins will be up in price again. Mark my words…. Have a great weekend and Happy New Year.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 28, 2017 12:27 PM

IMF Distributed Ledger goes live in 3 days.

“Make no mistake, if the IMF is planning to use Distributed Ledgers to replace the U.S. dollar with SDRs. And just to be clear, when SDRs take over, the American people will be left with devalued dollars.”

Casey Toda
Casey
December 29, 2017 3:21 AM

For those of us in the US and getting involved in cryptos. This is something worth checking out regarding taxes. I just saw this on Altcoin Buzz: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UDdD-WbzBi0

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 28, 2017 1:36 PM

Silver Price Jan 1st 2018:

Meat at 9:30 mark. Bix Weir summary 13:00 onward.

16:00 – 17:30… the manipulation is beginning to end.