Prophetic dreams reveal price movements in Electroneum

Wow, what a week. Between Christmas traveling and preparations, plus the whole crypto currency feeding frenzy, it has been very busy here, which is why I haven’t posted anything new the past few days and I’ve fallen way behind on responding to emails.

Based on some new dreams I received yesterday morning, I believe God is keeping open the window of opportunity for Electroneum for a short time longer to give His beloved children time to get in before it starts rising dramatically. Crypto currency trading is complicated, so it requires taking time to do it right, avoiding costly mistakes. I believe God has provided us with a little time to do what we need to do, but since we don’t know how much time we have, anyone planning to get in should not procrastinate.

Yesterday, I had several dreams about Electroneum prices. Two dreams were almost identical. In both, I first saw 5 cents clearly posted. Then I saw 3 cents, but it was gone so fast I wondered if I really saw it. My interpretation is the price is going to drop down close to 5 cents, then very briefly go down in the direction of 3 cents, possibly reaching close to it, but it will bounce back up fast.

Since the Bible says every word is established on the testimony of two or three witnesses, I think having the same dream twice confirms this price movement is established and will happen. I thought it was interesting Christopher Harris received two dreams about Electroneum prices. Then on Sunday I received two dreams about it, then yesterday two dreams were almost identical. However, I had other dreams too.

In one dream, I also saw Electroneum at 11.8 cents, but I don’t know if it reaches that price before or after it drops. I have learned from other dreams, prices revealed by God are not necessarily tops or bottoms. So 11.8 cents might be a turning point or it might be just a point along the way to much higher prices, just showing the direction. Since I don’t know the sequence of events, I opted to play it safe by closing my position until the price drops.

In another dream, I saw Electroneum trading in the 5-cent range, bouncing between 5 and 6 cents, like 5.4 to 5.6, so I believe it will trade in that range long enough to allow us to buy at those prices, so we don’t have to worry about missing it. However, getting orders filled below 5 cents might be much harder, depending on how fast it bounces back up. It might move too fast to fill all orders at those levels.

For those who bought at prices higher than 5 cents, some patience will be required to wait for the launch. Some might choose to close their positions and wait for the drop, but I hope no one does anything without first getting confirmation directly from God.

When I received my first dreams about Electroneum on Sunday, the price was at about 6 cents. Since then, it moved higher, even reaching 10 cents briefly. However, I don’t think these minor price fluctuations should be a big concern to anyone since these are very small moves in comparison to where the price is ultimately going. The main point is it is not quite ready to launch, allowing more people to open positions.

This information is offered only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and is not a recommendation for trading.

KevinM
KevinM
December 22, 2017 1:45 AM
Caution: The exchanges are not safe! Some basic crypto safety tips, from Agora Financial: December 20, 2017 – Imagine if hackers took 25% of your bitcoin – Three steps you must take to protect your crypto holdings – And four things to remember when dealing with an exchange It’s the sort of story that scares the bejeezus out of any crypto newbie. “A cryptocurrency exchange in South Korea is shutting down after it was hacked for the second time in less than eight months,” reports the BBC. “Youbit, which lets people buy and sell bitcoins and other virtual currencies, has filed for bankruptcy after losing 17% of its assets in the cyberattack.” Exactly how much its assets totaled, Youbit isn’t saying. It does say investors will get back about 75 cents on the dollar. “Whenever there is an opportunity,” says Agora Financial’s crypto millionaire James Altucher, “there are criminals who will try to hurt the people who are doing well with that opportunity.” For all the opportunity that exists in cryptocurrency — and it’s immense — “it’s equally important to understand how the Madoffs of the bitcoin world are trying to hurt people with scams.” Today, The 5 furnishes some words to the wise… In the first place, it pays to practice some basic crypto “hygiene.” Our colleague Chris Campbell — former fill-in editor at The 5, current editor of Laissez Faire Today and an early bitcoin evangelist — has three basic tips. Burn these into your brain before you venture into the crypto world… “Hard wallets, like Trezor and Ledger, are always a good choice. “And two-factor authentication is absolutely non-negotiable when holding anything on exchanges. (Use Google Authy, not your phone number.) “If you can, move everything off of exchanges ASAP.” Remember, it’s still early days in the… Read more »
MOSES
MOSES
December 22, 2017 4:11 PM

KevinM, just to add to the above information: Remember inside theft jobs can be done by the owner of the exchange as well as employees. If you lose your coins and they say a hacker got in because you did not have two factor authentication, how can you dispute it? There is nothing you can when an insider robbery is committed against you. Just something to be aware of. MOSES

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
December 27, 2017 10:58 AM

Very, very important read about 4 top banks creating the Utility Settlement Coin – http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-27/are-banksters-creating-their-own-cryptocurrency-called-utility-settlement-coin

Ken L
Ken L
December 23, 2017 1:27 PM

I understand crypto coins are not safe on the exchanges, but how about my actual US dollars that are stored on the exchanges?

Julz
Julz
December 21, 2017 5:37 PM

Hi all,

With me God has often told me to buy something well before the lows. There is frequently a time of testing (50-70%) drop but all the while God asks do you trust me? Like the child promised to Abraham and many other examples. I imagine the purpose is to avoid greed, giving in to fear and to multiply humility and faith.

Passion Translation. Prov. 28:25 To make rash, hasty decisions shows that you are not trusting the Lord. But when you rely totally on God You will still act carefully and prudently.

Regarding these dreams I’m taking them as encouragement to stay strong if a selloff in ETN occurs and to add more. I would caution trying to avoid a 50% pullback when we have been promised a 100,000% (1,000 fold) return.

Ed H
Ed H
December 21, 2017 8:45 PM

Julz,
Amen and great wisdom. A good strategy is to place a buy order at -20% . Last night I had a Cob order fill at -20%.
Praise God he is giving us time to add.
Get a core position and add to that as he leads you.

michael c.
michael c.
December 23, 2017 4:53 PM

Ed H
Are you buying on the Ether Delta exchange?
Thanks for your advice.

Ed H
Ed H
December 23, 2017 6:18 PM

Michael,
Yes buying Cob on etherdelta.

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
December 27, 2017 2:31 PM
I’ve been around this rodeo a few times and I’ll just suggest a few things to consider. First, I think most of what we are seeing is valid. I do think BTC will hit $27,000 some time, but I also think it will hit $2,000. I think the $2,000 is in the center of a valley, and we have counsel to buy at that place. I think PH has insight to COB, PPT, VERI, LTC, etc. I don’t have a history with CH, but there’s been good cross-validation on ETN, so that looks good as well. Right now, I do not have confidence in a $62 price for ETN, but that’s my issue. That said, I know several of us have been in cryptos for a while, and have taken profits, and are trading profits. That’s a very different posture than putting in new money right here. Frankly, I’ve decided that the risk of holding for a possible double against the possibility that I’ll drop 90% is uncomfortable, given that I don’t think the revelation is really clear the double is locked in from here. Given that 30% downdrafts are commonplace, it means stops need to be set around 50% to really protect the downside, and not get faked out. That’s still a heavy loss. In addition, it seems the Lord is even suggesting that the strategy is to wait for the plunge. It would be like Him to test our hearts in this way. Now, many others are coming in this for the first time. To you folks, my counsel is to be very careful. It’s easy to get caught up in the emotion of all this and be thinking 1,000 fold returns and doubling of prices, etc, but it is just as likely we could crash from here.… Read more »
Kirk
Kirk
December 27, 2017 4:09 PM

Thank you Jim for this wise counsel. I am new to the crypto exchange and just recently invested a small amount just to practice and get things set up. I have been reading the various dreams and comments about the hot currencies that are expected to rise dramatically; but also reading about a huge correction (crash?) as well. So now I’m thinking, if BTC is going to crash and bring all the other coins down with it then why would we invest in all these coins right now? If they are going to skyrocket before the crash then we should jump in now while we can. It seems the critical piece of information that we need confirmation on is whether or not the huge returns come before or after a crash/correction. I am just getting ready to put a larger sum of money into GDAX, but now am wondering if I should wait before investing too much of it.
Question – can we have our money in the exchange in the form of USD so if bitcoin does crash we still have the USD available to trade immediately? Also, what is the safest way to keep USD in our portfolio to hold until the right moment. It takes too long to transfer money from the bank into coinbase as I already found out. By the time I get my money the opportunity is gone. Appreciate any input from those more experienced than me.

CPJ
December 27, 2017 9:54 PM

Kirk you articulated perfectly my own internal debate these last two days = “Do I just set up my Coinbase acct [done] fund it [ongoing process] and educate myself [ongoing] and wait on the sidelines until the big crash before I jump in? or do I get my feet wet with some of these cryptos, a little here, a little there? From where I sit now, the answer doesn’t seem as straightforward as it did only a week ago. And I’m now beginning to understand why the Lord said to me last week at the very beginning of my entry into this whole new world: “GO SLOW.”

The one thing I’ve finally come to realize is, the answer is different for each one of us. No one size fits all here. So we can and should take in and consider the wise counsel of each of the awesome old timers — but make sure we give the Lord the ultimate line-item veto. 🙂 And of course, as scripture instructs, “Let the peace of God rule in your heart.” So I will continue to pray…and wait for that green light of complete inner peace before making any more moves. Just some thoughts. Blessings, all.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 27, 2017 10:17 PM

Kirk, Jim, and CPJ, good comments! There is probably a small group of Z3ers who are experienced in cryptos and well skilled with best timing. Probably most of us are beginners and need to go through a learning curve to work out all the small mistakes with little money to avoid big mistakes with lots of money later. Since I am a beginner, I will practice with little now and hope for a doubling, and then be ready later for the bitcoin low.

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
December 28, 2017 9:23 AM

Marcio. Smart move. The newbie mistake is to enter without a plan and allow emotions to guide you. If you do that you’lll sell the lows and buy the highs. A plan allows you to establish parameters of a trade or investment without your emotions dictating your responses in the moment. This is where limit orders and stops come into play. They perform the plan without you making a decision in the moment. It’s how PH and EDh added positions on the dip (I suspect) recently. JR.

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
December 27, 2017 4:32 PM

Kirk, I don’t know for certain that some profits remain on this present bull run. There could be, maybe substantial. But the revelation does seem to support profitable entry at the flush out lows. I’m assuming much of what we are seeing is macro resolution on the timeline, and the majority of the big gains come after the crash. It gives everyone another chance. That’s mostly assumption (with a touch of experience), not revelation on my part. Regarding USD and Coinbase, I think the wallets are secure. They have way too much to lose to get sloppy. I have my USD in the USD wallet on Coinbase. I can get those dollars to the GDAX exchange instantaneously for trading. I don’t keep coins or USD on the GDAX exchange for long, but transfer them back to the Coinbase wallets. When I take chips off the table, I pull the USD back to the bank, knowing it takes time to get USD from the bank back to CB. JR

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
December 27, 2017 3:24 PM

Very wise counsel.Jim.
I hold CoB and XLR and have now seen both drop 50% very quickly . Any profits investors have could easily disappear within 24 hours, so I prefer to wait before I put any more hard earned money in. If I had bought at the peak on COB and XLR I would be now be $5000 in the red. So patience is valid and wise.the old saying is buy Straw hats in winter, when they are cheap.
Thanks Jim Reeve

December 27, 2017 5:05 PM

“Buy in weakness and sell in strength”
“ Buy low and sell high “
I bought more XLR on the dip.

Shalom

Ed H
Ed H
December 27, 2017 11:48 PM

Phanuel,
Me too . Sold at .00091 BTC and bought back at .00053. Only used a portion to trade swings but got an extra 17 xlr . Already took out my initial investment Should have done this with Cob as well
Next time. .

Marnie
Marnie
December 28, 2017 2:56 AM

Hi Ed, could you please tell me if my thinking is correct?? Since the price of the coin (XLR) is tied to BTC, then (for example) .0006 today may be a better buy than .0005 tomorrow if the price of BTC is higher/ has gone up.

I’m trying to figure out how I should keep track of what a coin or token actually cost me. At first I was going to simply use the fractional value. But now it’s dawned on me — I need to know the price/ value of the coin I traded it for at that time (BTC / ETH) and then calculate the dollar value. And then — I need to calculate how much that amount translates to with regard to my initial exchange of USD into crypto.

Hope that makes sense! Thank you 🙏

ed h
December 28, 2017 10:11 AM

Marnie,
The price of XLR is a good average on coinmarketcap.com as well as BTC. The XLR/BTC ratio is always changing but is a reflection of the current prices.When you go on coinexchange look at the most recent purchases. Buy and sell that is the going rates.The most recent buy was at .00083 so the price would be .00083 x BTC(14,683)=$12.18 the current price of XLR is $11.94 . I have a buy order in place at .0007 because I want the dips.

Marnie
Marnie
December 28, 2017 10:27 PM

I appreciate the explanation! Loved your testimony with your co-worker today too. Thank you for sharing!

Marnie
Marnie
December 28, 2017 3:37 AM

My wheels are spinning 🙂 wanted to add to my last comment. Perhaps instead of weighting everything against fiat- I should be looking at BTC as the purchasing power. So in that case it isn’t as important what dollar amount trades translate to— and instead it would simplify it down to what fractional value of BTC (or ETH/ LTC) you made your trade at (regardless of current market fiat value). So in this case- .0005 over .0006 would always be the better buy. Would love to hear what others who are experienced think!

simple man
simple man
December 28, 2017 8:14 AM

Marnie,

My view is that Bitcoin is the standard for crypto currencies. It was the first, and by a huge margin has the largest network of people involved. Therefore, I look at all my other coins/tokens compared to their value in Bitcoin.

I correctly forecast at 10x move in Bitcoin in 2017 in U.S. Dollar terms. I believe that Bitcoin will again do a 10x move in 2018 in Dollar terms.

They important thing for me when looking at other coins besides Bitcoin, is to find ones that I believe have the potential to do greater than a 10x in Dollar terms in 2018. If not, it would be better and safer (although there is certainly still risk involved) to just hold Bitcoin.

Therefore, I value my alt coins and tokens versus their Bitcoin value, and not their U.S. Dollar value. If an alt coin/token goes up more than Bitcoin, then it was worth holding. If it goes down against Bitcoin, I would have been better off to just hold Bitcoin.

Hope this helps.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 28, 2017 10:41 PM

For the Americans, we have to track every transfer, every buy or sell, in terms of the dollar value for tax purposes. The new IRS rules are much more difficult.

Marnie
Marnie
December 28, 2017 10:26 PM

Thank you! Yes it helps very much!

Todd H Henderson
December 26, 2017 10:42 PM

I have really felt in my Spirit over the last 2 days to “Get Organized”. I looked and noticed that my desk was filled with printed out sheets on comments from several Z3 contributors of tips and guides and of course of specific numbers and certain coins. To be honest it was a total mess. I thought about using a debit card to go ahead and jump start my purchase while I’m waiting on my bank deposit but I knew that was my flesh growing impatient. Also, I felt that the Lord tell me that my printer should not be WiFi connected. It kinds of defeats the purpose of going off line if you are using home WiFi to print your hard wallet. So rearranged some things and no have a direct connection to my printer. I actually moved my desk and got a lot of clutter cleared out. I think this is going to be much bigger than a lot of us are anticipating. I’m curious how others are progressing on this journey to get things in order. Anyone else have any revelations on how to prepare? I know a lot of us are new to this and it is challenging to learn something so new and different. Remember God’s timing is perfect and He will meet every need.

God Bless

Robert
Robert
December 21, 2017 8:19 AM

Last night I saw dream and clearly saw Bitcoin at $3650. At first I thought I had made a mistake and it was really $36,500 per Bitcoin, so I looked again I then saw clearly it was $3,650. Way, Way down.
Two weeks ago while silver was getting hammered during my sleep I heard from the Lord that there will be “extreme demand for silver”. I don’t know when, it’s just what I heard.

S. Peter
S. Peter
December 21, 2017 8:53 AM

Thanks for sharing Brother. The Holy Spirit discussed with me yesterday that investing in digital currencies was like playing Monopoly. First you buy a cheap properties (ETN), then you upgrade and buy 4 houses (ETC, ETH, BTC) and lastly you trade those 4 houses for a hotel (sell position and buy tangible assets like gold/silver, real estate, land, etc). When I heard this it removed any hesitation and fear as how to proceed. I know He will take care of us in this respect. Our God is good!

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
December 21, 2017 6:10 PM

This how I see it. It is only a means to increase funds so that we may purchase real money (gold/silver) at which time we use it to advance His Kingdom in the name of JESUS Christ, not by our name.

Christopher Harris
December 21, 2017 7:40 PM

I am of the same accord. I would add that what I plan to use crypto blessings for is: land/property (for myself/others), food/water, survival equipment, gold/silver, projects to spread the Word, helping others. If I receive blessings from the Lord I plan to use them according to His will and for His purposes, in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and my God. May God bless you.

Lt. Col. Hannibal Smith
Lt. Col. Hannibal Smith
December 21, 2017 8:23 PM

Agreed, as there are still probably millions of Jews that need to make aliyah back to Israel in the future from the 4 corners of the world. Wouldn’t it be great to buy a fleet of 747s to help our brothers get back home and give them seed money to buy a home or start a business?

Also, the gospel still needs to be preached and spread. Who’s up for buying satellites and sending them into space for God’s glory?

A call for intercessors to pray against demonic resistance please!

richie bond
December 24, 2017 9:23 AM

I had a dream a week ago where I saw an event happen in New York and I then saw my bullion vault account which I interpreted as meaning the US markets will take a hit and Bullion would go up as I have been on the sidelines waiting,

I also saw an event where there was rioting in the streets because of what happened in the markets

I also dreamt the US stock market is a pump and dump and gold is being marked up to sell it down

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
December 24, 2017 9:57 PM

After reading your comment Richie, it reminded me of a song I heard today when I turned my truck radio on, “Hangman coming down the gallows and I don’t have very long”. It made me wonder if we are close to a big drop in the markets, and if we are, I believe I read on here somewhere, where someone was saying stocks and crypto’s may crash together. I sold my ETN, and plan on buying back in around .03-.04 cents.

Kate Pruitt
Kate Pruitt
December 21, 2017 4:26 PM

So does this mean that bit coin has already reached its highest point??

Lt. Col. Hannibal Smith
Lt. Col. Hannibal Smith
December 21, 2017 8:30 PM

The current circulating supply is 16,755,812 out of 21,000,000. Once it reaches 21,000,000 that’s it as they can’t create anymore, unlike fiat currency. As the frenzy grows, the price goes up. People always jump in at the last second, that’s the time for us get out. Always remember supply and demand…or in the world’s case…fear and greed, just like the Las Vegas real estate boom/bust or Dutch tulip bulb mania.

December 21, 2017 5:27 PM

I doubt it with a new fork on Dec 28(with free coins). Btc always plays possum.

shalom

Corrine
Corrine
December 21, 2017 7:11 PM

Phanuel, Hi! I didn’t know bitcoin was forking again on December 28th? I’m just trying to clarify what you wrote. I haven’t heard anything about this upcoming fork for some reason..Blessings, Corrine

December 21, 2017 10:38 PM
Corrine
Corrine
December 22, 2017 7:14 AM

Phanuel, thank you! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!! Thank you for all you do here on this website it’s very appreciated. Looking forward to an exciting 2018!! The Lord is so good, it’s never dull or boring to be in a relationship with the creator of everything. Blessings, Corrine

December 22, 2017 2:04 PM

Merry Christmas to you too Corrine!
2018 is a massive year for
Litecoin
XLR
COB
VERI
PPT

ChainMailArmor
ChainMailArmor
December 23, 2017 12:33 PM

Phanuel, are your predictions based on prophetic words or dreams from Yah?

Let’s just say I’m new to this site(which I am) and I am trying to determine where to place the money the Lord has blessed me with.

I’m sure there are others like myself that do not operate in the gift of prophecy(yet) even though we earnestly desire to operate in the fullness of Holy Spirit.

Where should I choose? On one hand I realize that people are having prophetic dreams where the Holy Spirit is revealing financial insights which I believe are meant to supply the end time saints.

On the other hand I hear a lot of other people claiming this or that ticker symbol saying that, this or that coin is the way to go. How can this be unity in the Spirit?

If the Holy Spirit is giving anyone insight into particular investments I sure would like to know exactly what they are being told and if they have sought confirmation(out of the mouth of two or three witnesses). I am definitely not interested in personal opinion or technical analysis though when I am specifically coming to a prophetic website for spiritual insight.

Mary

Meanwhile Solaris (XLR) rising to the sun
Now $7

Shalom

Casey Toda
Casey
December 26, 2017 9:09 AM

Xlr broke 15… wow Phanel 😳 I can really see it going triple digits at some point. Big thanks on the pointing this one out!!!

MOSES
MOSES
December 22, 2017 4:06 PM

E. O. S. = Emmanuel Only Saves

December 21, 2017 3:48 PM

Thanks Robert
I saw it as low as 2339, possibly 1888

shalom

John Barry
John Barry
December 21, 2017 12:27 PM

Over the years doing Spiritual warfare I have found symbols on both sides are always important . GOD & Lucifer very often mark their territory , I find the symbol for Electroneum interesting from a Spiritual point of view .

Lydia Hodge
December 25, 2017 11:00 PM

I hope everyone at Z3 had a wonderful Christmas!

Richard
Richard
December 25, 2017 11:32 PM

I’d like to second that hoping that you all had a great Christmas. God bless you all.

Richard C
Richard C
December 22, 2017 6:37 PM

Z3 has evolved to mostly trading and dreams relating tot Cryptos. I know this is a very hot topic and many here have plunged in. What about the equities markets? It seems this has been a lost subject. Also prophetic dreams about almost any other subject have slowed considerably. i do look forward to the daily z3 daily news headlines by Helen McCarthy. Trying not to be critical but surely God is speaking to the Z3 family about other things besides Cryptos.

December 22, 2017 7:18 PM

FAZ (equities) will have its day
Don’t worry. I’m certain of it.

Shalom

Corey
Corey
December 30, 2017 9:54 AM

Phanuel, do you have any updates on FAZ? 2510 is still the next SPX number on your radar, correct? Do you think it’s more likely we’ll see the move up in FAZ in early January or March? Thanks.

December 30, 2017 10:10 AM

Hi Corey
SPX turned down yesterday. waiting to see if 2510 is fulfilled on Jan 8 or 9.

shalom

CPJ
December 26, 2017 11:13 AM

Phanuel? Ed H? Jim Reeves? Bueller? lol

I would greatly appreciate any input/interpretation assistance on a dream I had last night. I’ve been praying ceaselessly for God to give me wisdom re the precise entry point/timing to jump into ETN [and any other cryptos for that matter]. And I don’t know if the dream I had last night is an answer to that prayer or what.

Last night I had a dream in which I saw a mountain style graph before me. Above the graph this title word appeared: “PREDICTOR.”

On the left of the graph the mountain descended gradually. Then to the right after the bottom-most point, there was a very sudden and very sharp rise of the mountain peak.

In the middle of the two mountains was an arrow pointing to the lowest point between the two, and it read “$1995.”

I know several on here have had dreams of bitcoin biting the dust, but I don’t know if this has anything to do with that, or what. Or even how this information might be useful. Maybe it’s not for me, but for someone else….?
Can any on here shed some light? Thanks.

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
December 26, 2017 5:48 PM

CPJ. So, triangulating to other revelation: our understanding of the ETN low does not seem to fit the “Predictor” number, even if decimals are moved around. However, our understanding does fit BTC falling to these levels. This would suggest that BTC is our “predictor”. That is, as BTC goes, so goes ETN (and much else). So, the answer to your question would seem to be enter ETN when you see BTC around $2,000. That will be a valley that leads to an explosion higher. If this is BTC, then it suggests that it moves higher after this valley (again, along with everything else). This confirms CH’s “third wave” idea, which tells us to fish at these levels. It’s also potentially new intel for BTC, which I’m not sure we had. Neat dream. Thanks for sharing. JR

CPJ
December 26, 2017 8:27 PM

Thank you so much, Jim. That helps and makes a lot of sense, your interpretation. I will pray on it some more to get additional confirmation as to timing, but it sure rings true. Wonder how long before we see BTC at 2k. Looks like it was in that range in June/July. I’m new to everything so it’s all a learning curve to me.

SNS/Bueller. Thank you for your input, too, double 0 7. 🙂

December 26, 2017 8:49 PM

Hi CPJ,
I agree with JR’s interpretation. It also appears that it’s a “hidden crash” revealed to God’s children. I’m more convinced that the “1888” I saw was bitcoin.

shalom

Nick
Nick
December 27, 2017 4:38 PM

Hi Phanuel, Jim, CPJ,
Yesterday morning I saw BTC at $8,150 and $8,450 on two exchanges at the same time, on the same day in Oct 2018 (exchange numbers vary). The prices and the month were very clear – I’m 95% on 2018.
It was a dream/ vision before waking…held on to it for another day and still asking for confirmation. Maybe someone else will have it – if not, please ignore (testimony of 2 or 3, etc.).
BTW Phanuel, I didn’t stop praying. Have been dealing with stuff this end too – now dealt with. Battle and blessing…the Lord is good. All the time.
Shalom.

Nick
Nick
December 27, 2017 6:22 PM

PS an attack on my marriage and my finances. The Lord had me win by surrendering! Now I seem to be dreaming more – mostly personal so far except this one.

CPJ
December 27, 2017 10:02 PM

Bless you, Nick! I too praise God for your victory! THANK You Lord! And I ask Him now to utterly surround your home and heart and mind with peace, and shatter every assignment of the enemy against you in Jesus’ Name! Blessings, brother!

Nick
Nick
December 29, 2017 1:54 PM

Thanks CPJ and Phanuel. I’ll share God’s brilliance in this shortly!

December 27, 2017 6:45 PM

Nick
Glory to God for your victory and breakthrough!

shalom

December 27, 2017 5:11 PM

Hi Nick
I saw BTC @ 7079 on Dec 12, 2017. Perhaps that puts the crash closer to October 2018? Perhaps we have more time for the wealth transfer.

Shalom

Nick
Nick
December 29, 2017 1:53 PM

Hi Phanuel,
That would fit markets “falling in the fall” but my first thought was the same as Marcio’s below – crash sooner as seen by others then slow climb back up to and past this number. Needs more confirmation.
Shalom

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 27, 2017 10:50 PM

Hello Phanuel.
Could Nick’s $8150 bitcoin on Oct. 2018 be the other side of the crypto crash since you saw VERI plateau at $535 on your curve diagram before the crash and that would seem to place the crash around March/April?

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 26, 2017 7:15 PM

Yeah, I like JRs take on this better. 0.01995 seemed too low, and btc as a predictor helps us time our etn entry. SNS

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 26, 2017 3:08 PM

Hmm. Difficult. 1995 could be 0.01995 as a low. I can see 0.03 elsewhere, this is a bit lower. I’m expecting the bitcoin implosion to drag it down, so well see. SNS (bueller).

Kirk
Kirk
December 21, 2017 1:58 PM

I am brand new to crypto currencies. I set up a coinbase account a week ago and put in a small amount to start with just to get things going. I still haven’t received my funds into my account. I have been spending the whole last week trying to study up on all the many details and complications of trading these coins, it is quite a lot to take in. My brain is bleeding. Now after a week of heavy duty research I finally get ready to move forward with my plan, only to find out that out of the 50 states, my state (Washington) is the only one that almost all of the exchanges have decided not to do business in. Now I have to start all over and figure out how to do this from my restrictive state. Glad that God is giving me a little more time to get this going. And thank you to all who are giving advice and input to help the rest of us. Merry Christmas to all !

Christine Beadsworth
December 21, 2017 2:54 PM

LOL! MY brain is also bleeding! Asking the Lord to guide every step and not lean on my own understanding because I have none in this area…

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
December 25, 2017 1:08 PM

I tried to move fast, but the Lord is slowing me down. I know for my best interest.

Forest Ritchie
December 22, 2017 5:14 PM

I feel and share your pain Christine

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
December 28, 2017 5:12 AM

did a bit of warfare against confusion and my clarity of understanding improved tremendously. We must be aware the enemy does not want God’s people plundering Egypt.

CPJ
December 28, 2017 12:10 PM

Great prayer point Christine. I too felt the confusion suddenly lift last night, praise God. I ask You Lord now to bring clarity to all my brothers and sisters on here, and to download to each one their own specific “game plan” from You as to precisely how You would have them proceed going forward. And for any encountering technical hindrances along the way, give us the breakthrough I pray, Lord. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

MOSES
MOSES
December 28, 2017 2:46 PM

Amen Christine !!!

Please provide that clarity of understanding to us.

MOSES – Plunder Egypt Wealth Transfer Artist

von17
von17
December 21, 2017 9:55 PM

my head spinning too. does anyone know can this be bought through td ameritrade? Maybe a stupid question but its going to take herculean effort to move money around from this currency to that from this exchange to another as I don’t live in USA

David
David
December 22, 2017 6:01 PM

Von17,

I don’t think so, TD amerittrade is for traditional stocks and mutual funds, not cryptos, that why we have to sign up at an exchange like coinbase to buy and sell cryptos. God bless u.

James Grubbs
James Grubbs
December 21, 2017 6:01 PM

I created a bitcoin wallet at bitcoin.com by downloading the proper app and installing it. I then used that app to by bitcoin through simplex (basicly clicked the buy bitcoin button) then was taken to simplex website. had to scan my ID and create an image then fillout all the paperwork (online) then bought the bitcoin once approved which took about an hour. I have been mining electroneum coins and my weak gaming computer managed to earn 20 coins which is minimum mining payout on the electroneum pool website. I’m still waiting myself for the purchased bitcoin to show up in my bitcoin wallet. may take several days because the mining process of bitcoin takes a while. I managed to transfer my paper wallet to an electronic electronium wallet at my.electroneum.com. Then went to cryptopia, clicked the balance button, put ETN in search. It brought ETN location. There is a small geen icon out to the side. You click it and recieve an address and paymentID, you go back to my.electroneum.com and click the send ETN button, put in the Address cryptopia gave and the the paymentID below that. I’m patiently waiting on my purchased bit coin so I can transfer that to cryptopia and buy electronium. God bless your endeavors.

Christine Beadsworth
December 24, 2017 5:57 AM

okay, so this morning early the Lord showed me the pressure on the head (mind) shows the head is crowning (called the ring of fire stage in labor)and the manchild is coming forth. Lean not on your own understanding but in ALL your ways, acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight!

Rusty Shackleford
Rusty Shackleford
December 21, 2017 5:40 PM

Check out this guys channel Kirk. Hope this helps you!

Kirk
Kirk
December 21, 2017 6:30 PM

Thanks Rusty! I think I can at least get cryptopia. Some coins I want to get are not on cryptopia but at least I can get something. I still have to get my funds to transfer and get the authorizations to clear though before I can get started. This stuff is really complicated!

Ali
Ali
December 21, 2017 6:04 PM

It could be depending on the state or they may be on back order