Prophetic dream reveals Electroneum holding its’ value during crash in Japanese markets

I think the Lord has given me some revelation regarding Electroneum in a dream I had early this morning of 7th February (22nd Shevat).

In the dream, it was dark and I saw a white rectangular board with the top right hand corner cut off, being held upright by someone, then it crashed to the ground in a cloud of dust and I heard “ETN is lighter, it will just skip across the tremors.”

Then I saw the blue ETN symbol skating across the earth as the ground shook strongly. I awoke and knew somehow an earthquake was about to strike in Japan very shortly and it will cause financial markets to crash flat.

Interpretation:
I am not sure if the shape of the white board is significant, but I received a word of knowledge that a strong earthquake in Japan will cause the stock market to crash there. Holding up the board could represent someone presently holding up Japanese markets, or it could mean a stock market crash will be caused by the one presently propping it up removing their investment (dumping stock), setting off an earthquake in the crypto investment world, but ETN is so small and light it will not be greatly affected, but will move above the shaking in a horizontal fashion.

Perhaps the referral to ETN’s light weight also connects to the Lord recently instructing me about buying Litecoin. Maybe ETN is also a light coin? Not just LTC.

The recent BTC plunge was triggered by a Rothschild dumping property (an Austrian hunting lodge near the Black Forest) on 2nd Feb. The DOW falling 666 points was a signature to show the elite are controlling the markets. This time it will be the Japanese stock market that is affected.

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

February 8, 2018 6:21 AM

IMPORTANT DATE (Equities/Cryptos) (please read)

I previously shared a while ago that I was watching March 13, 2018 closely. Why?
1. The Lord gave this date as March 13, 2018 (highly unusual)
2. I noticed it was exactly the five year anniversary of the papacy of Pope Francis (false prophet) to the day (March 13, 2013)

Today I had a very compelling dream:
I was doing a test with others. I believe a multiple choice test (equities/cryptos). I took a break to use the restroom. I rushed back because I thought I had only 5 minutes to complete the test. The proctor, Iris (for eyes/seeing), said “you have more time”. I looked at the clock and it was 3:27. That means I had 33 minutes to complete the exam. I felt at peace. EOD

In my experience, minutes translates to days, so 33 minutes is equal to 33 days. Would you believe that March 13, 2018 is exactly 33 days from today (Feb 8). I think the Lord is communicating we still have more time to the stock market (and/or cryptos) crash. So Perhaps, both markets climb higher again before crashing again. Please seek the Lord for confirmation.

shalom

Jerry
February 8, 2018 6:27 PM

Excuse me but, does anyone else notice that the markets are crashing right NOW?

February 8, 2018 10:47 PM

You might be right about that Jerry. If they’re down again tomorrow, I think next week could be a black week for equities.

Jerry
February 9, 2018 8:30 AM

Well, to be on the safer side, I’ve decided to rotate all my crypto investments into cash at GDAX. I’ve, also, decided to invest $1,000 into FAZ. I think I’d rather wait for the CRASH. God Bless You All.
In everything Praise Jesus first. Jesus Loves You!

February 9, 2018 2:39 PM

SPX got a huge bounce off the 200-day moving average, confirming a lot of prophetic stuff showing this is not the crash, just the first drop and then back to the top and then on up to new all time highs before the crash.

Ali
Ali
February 9, 2018 4:56 PM

How do you send/convert your cryptos to gdax cash?

Jerry
February 9, 2018 6:01 PM

Hi Ali,
You need to open up a coinbase account first. After logging in to your coinbase account (stay logged in), use another browser window to go to the gdax website and use the same login credentials that you used at coinbase, to login at gdax (they are the same company).
At your gdax account, on the upper right hand corner of the screen, click on accounts and then to the left, click on one of the small little arrows to deposit coins at BTC, LTC, ETH or BCH accounts. This will bring up a small “deposit” white screen. Proceed to follow the simple instructions to deposit your coins. When your coins arrive, you can sell them for cash that will be deposited at your USD wallet at coinbase. Try to avoid using coinbase to buy and sell coins because there is a $50 fee each time you do so; at gdax the buying and selling of coins is free or close to free.

Richard Bond
Richard Bond
March 9, 2018 7:44 PM

I think as we are coming into this march time period that it would be interesting to watch the price action on FAZ anything unexpected would be the reason why these markets would have the potential to make a massive move FAZ has had a change in trend and it is now in an uptrend and it is in a pull back so this would be a an area of interest to go long if the scenario plays out .

I haven’t been actively looking at stocks and I have no exposure to them so I wouldn’t normally get Information about them unless I was actively involved in that market.

Remember that volume precedes price action and whlile big players can hide their intentions they can never hide their volume footprints

Which basically means that their behaviour tells you what they are really thinking and what they will do

The prophecy gives you an awareness so you can start looking out for what they are doing because they make money and are allowed to exist because of our lack of awareness. When you have awareness they cannot play those games anymore and that means game over.

March 9, 2018 6:55 PM

Listen to everything, believe nothing, use your own inner discernment for confimation and watch price action for validation.

I have seen last year visions of riots in the street and some sort of financial turmoil

Also I have been expecting a drop in The markets for some time form previous dreams

It has also been revealed to me the intention of the elite is to pump and dump the markets this was last year

Also they don’t want people to buy gold at cheap prices

There is a cycle low for btc end of this month and my friend who also receives divine revelation told me this is what would play out towards the end of this month she also told me the ym would drop 50% which I found hard to believe

however since then others have also confirmed this potential – we only need to find the timing for this and the end of the month is a potential

however it hasn’t been confirmed to me internally yet and I’m not exposed to the stock market because I trade intraday and I don’t have my money sitting around to be stolen by the sharks

However unless I get confirmation from within I will not act on the information coming from without and because I’m not exposed I probably won’t get confirmation unless I ask for it however given there have been others speaking about FaZ I am now actively looking at those markets.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
March 12, 2018 3:10 PM

Dear Richard, when I look at the Dow Jones and BTC, it seems that the elite price manipulators are either stuck, or they are getting ready for action.

BTC Prices have remained stagnant over the last few days, with low trade volume – this might either be an accumulation phase, or there might be confusion because the MTGOX Trustee has stopped dumping BTC onto the marker.

March 12, 2018 4:44 PM

What I saw for BTC is a Rally or what looked like a triple top then a sell-off to what I would expect to be a new low, that was what I saw in my dream

I haven’t watched YM I am watching to see the market action over the next few days Mondays are usually quiet

March 12, 2018 10:37 PM

Today’s market actions left us right at the Head and shoulders levels on the DOW and and right at double top on the SPX. Tomorrow is absolutely critical for direction. If we go up, then we may have till Passover before the fall. Or we start the big plunge tomorrow. I will keep my eye on fake news first thing in the morning. So far Future are holding.

March 13, 2018 7:28 AM

SELL AREA ESM18 2835 – 2838
SL 2848
TARGET 2520

THATS IS FROM MY FRIEND WORKS AT A HEDGE FUND

March 13, 2018 8:06 AM

Use the ESM18 and the levels to time Nasdaq and YM and short the weakest market to the downside, probably the run will happen with the news

Bret
Bret
March 13, 2018 7:49 AM

Peter Temple (Elliot Wave guy, who has been on Trunews)/confirmation “So now, we’re headed higher to meet the 90% retrace requirement. For ES and the SP500, that means the turn should happen above 2838 (but ES should not go to a new high). The flat is still the best option for both ES and NQ.

Expect a turn down this coming week into the C wave to a new low. I’ll go with a rough target of 2420 on the downside, although the C wave down can end anywhere after at least tracing out a wave similar in length to that of the first ABC wave down. It needs to reach a new wave 4 low.”

March 12, 2018 11:10 PM

I don’t think futures tonight mean a whole lot since there are two big reports in next two days, inflation numbers released Tuesday morning at 8:30 am and retail sales Wednesday morning at same time.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
March 13, 2018 1:18 AM

Dear James Bailey, I heard that the DOW Futures has started to dip yesterday, because the hype from the jobs data was beginning to fade away. Inflation data usually brings bad news.

March 12, 2018 4:51 PM

BTC remaining above 8500 means the market wants to go higher ,

Key levels

8500
9000
9500
10137
10837
11100
11500
11750

The market needs to take out those levels and hold them to the upside for a rally to last high @ 11750 we could go higher to 12100 area

if we go below 8500 we are going lower but I favour the Rally to previous highs with a rejection and new lows @ the cycle low by end of March.

These are not lines in the sand they are areas of interest and volume footprints that show important price action areas to watch.

Watch for price acceptance and rejection, read the map

BTC looks like it is testing 8900 area held now it is above 9000 it needs to take out 9500 it has been rejected twice third time lucky>? We are at a higher low so expect 9500 to be taken and held for a move back to 10137.

March 12, 2018 4:57 PM

Wait for the move lower to load up on BTC to buy the altcoins and just hold them over the summer which is when we expect to see the previous highs taken out

The alt coins are cheap but they are priced in BTC so wait for the extreme lows

Load up on RDD, TRX,COB, ETN cheapest alts coins and buy LTC when you see the low of BTC for the move of LTC to 750 to get your money back from what you bought. And then you have a free trade and you can hold the alts coins through the ups and downs without being shaken out.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
March 9, 2018 7:09 PM

Thanks Richard
Good advice,
“Ym”
What does this mean ???
Best Regards phil

March 9, 2018 7:19 PM

The YM is the Dow futures market which I have seen several people say will drop 50% at some point of course 50% would be a serious dump

The new strategy of the elite is panic up markets followed with pump and dump price action not to mention making sure no one can move their funds so they can rob you when their system collapses.

So to outwit the elite you need to be focused on God – Christ discernment because they are trying hard to implement their counterfeit anti christ system not realizing they have already lost the war and their days are numbered.

God will have the last laugh.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
March 9, 2018 9:03 PM

Dear Richard, a possible scenario is that the markets have been pumped up on Friday (March 9), so that they can be dumped on Monday, March 12.

The elite might have pumped up the market, with all the good job news and the good Trump/North Korea news just to lure traders back into the market.

This might possibly be a trap, because it is possible that a planned surprise event occurs over the weekend, or early on Monday, so that traders have their money trapped in the Market.

This is just a possibility.

I remember yesterday that Gregory Mannarino (youtube) mentioned that the BOND MARKET was being sold of on Friday to prop up the STOCK MARKET. However, from observation, we know that Bond market selloff usually precedes Stock market selloff.

I also remember seeing a Youtube video of Bo Polny (13:50 minute mark to the end), saying that we need to get our financial lifeboat sorted by March 9 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPn2rRG2hYM

March 9, 2018 10:13 PM

I used to be the “Richard” on this site, but I’m going to need to change my handle. So this is a different Richard then the one above. Anyway…
Bo Polny only stated to get in your positions by today, not that something would happen immediately. The market moves today were standard pumps to move the markets just above the Head and Should area on the DOW, and it puts the SPX above the last high. This is done as a standard major signal to the Asia open on Sunday night to go long. However that doesn’t mean that nothing could happen, but it is standard market pump action to signal the world to “keep long, markets are stable and rising”.
I’m piecing a couple things together there, but here are my thoughts – we are going up till Passover. The reason I believe this is that I think Christopher and Phanuel believe we are going up, and BTC does seem to have bottomed in the areas they’ve stated, so it’s most likely heading to at least 12,200. Numerous stock market technicals also tell me we are going back to the top. Positive stock market action pumps the crypto markets as well. It may take 1-3 weeks for BTC to move up to that level, which would put us close to Passover. At this point I’m going to use the cryptos to guage exactly when I’ll load the boat on FAZ. I’ve bought some FAZ already, but I’m going to sell my longs and go big in FAZ when BTC hits 12k.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
March 9, 2018 11:58 PM

I will hang on to what the other Richard said – He predicted that the DOW will crash next week.
Also, BTC and LTC could both rise over the weekend, and could continue to rise next week, but could then plunge due to bad news.
We might be expecting 2 dips this month – a minor dip next week, then a recovery, then a major dip at the end of the month, as March enters April.

ed h
March 10, 2018 3:25 PM

Richard,
I have been looking at the charts as well and agree with you .XLF, the financial sector etf, gapped up big yesterday and that means FAZ could still go lower.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
March 9, 2018 10:25 PM

Hi Richard ,
This appears a good strategy. I have already some June index puts on DAX . So btc @ 12200 becomes a milestone that could align with A Stockmarket peak.
God blessings to all.
Phil

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
March 9, 2018 8:13 PM

Many thanks Richard

February 10, 2018 10:22 AM

Passover begins the evening of March 30th.

Judah H
Judah H
February 9, 2018 12:15 AM
1)Right before I woke one morning about two months ago I saw the number 2190. Had been asking our Lord if entering in to cryptos was something I could do. At the time I did not equate that number with my seeking Him. 2) A couple weeks later after much more reading on this precious site, and still asking our Lord, I had a dream. My nephew in law is a financial adviser for a major bank in Philadelphia. I have not been in touch with them for quite sometime. So much like Carolanne posting about James’s slender blonde meaning..I too must post this for anyone who can decipher. In the dream I walked in a bedroom. My nephew and the blonde were in bed . Their heads were at the foot of the bed. Although this was not one iota sexual in nature, I approached midway along the side of bed and put my right leg up as to crawl over them to get to the bathroom straight across the room. I changed my mind and walked a good ways down from the end of the bed and around and got to the bathroom. I just stood there in the bathroom. EOD. 3) Still continuing to pray about this, and taking notes on how to start mining, I read a comment from Christine “feeling like her brain was bleeding”, and roared laughing because I felt ya. Still can’t seem to grasp “the lingo”, so this is rather intimidating to me so far. I make a mean lasagna though! Glory to God. Anyway, the third dream I was sitting holding a large bitcoin. It was taking up the palm of my hand and it had a large Budhda imprint on it. I was staring at it in my hand and… Read more »
Carolanne
Carolanne
February 11, 2018 3:24 PM
What I see is that the girl to me represented every disgusting thing I had to die to myself to put on my new creation in Christ. I dyed my hair back to its dark color and then was humbled in a heavy armour of a baptismal gown before I surrendered my pathetic selfish self to my Lord and Savior. Ironically, thst girl resembles Delores O Riordan, a singer from The Cranberries that recently died “suddenly” as they often say. She was sexually abused, anorexic, struggled with drug addiction, alcohol abuse, and had the voice of an angel and a platform to use her gifts for Christ. I’m not saying these were my personal struggles, but as I see it, she may have made herself the Head of her life, and not Christ the Headship. I heard a song last night by her called Dream and a bell went off. The lyrics repeated, “you’re a dream to me, a dream to me.” This reminded me of your dream At the end of the song, she yodels and laments a beautiful nonlyrical piece that sounds like it would give God all the Glory, lift you to the highest mountain top. But it didn’t, and this platform she was given came down on her own head. Thus her head points downward. Perhaps it’s a warning to those who are overemphasizing the analytical possibility of what the markets are going to do, represented by the young nephew lying head down next to her. He is immature in Christ and is in danger of not making the Lord All in All and Head of his life instead of this excessive obsessing about what the Lord will do to provide this blessing. We must trust in the Lord with all of our hearts and lean… Read more »
Judah H
Judah H
February 12, 2018 10:14 PM

Carolanne thank you much for your response. Your interpretations are beautiful and carry truth. This also validates much of my walk with our Lord as well. Rest assured, I almost died dying to self. The experience has become a treasure of mine that no amount of money, silver,or gold can purchase.I have not been led personally to invest in these cryptos, and may never be, Idk yet. However I too believe that this site is anointed and flowing with the body of Christ. That being said and from my heart I plea the blood of Christ over all those who are led in and on this investment. That they have 100% accuracy in seeing and hearing from Christ as THE ONE who will show them exactly what to do and when to move for the work of His leading and to ultimately give all the Glory to. I would like to add, that I believe you are a sincere vessel for God to use purposefully. May He bless you!

Carolanne
Carolanne
February 13, 2018 11:15 AM
Thanks Judah. When James sees his dreams from God, I am assured he sees clearly in numbers and I often see another interpretation in pictures. It does in no way discount what he sees, it’s His gift from the Lord to bless the body. I never have been prompted to share what I have seen in his dreams, but your dream and then hearing that song were a signal to do just that. I know I’m a day late and a dollar short on sharing on this, as most have moved on to newer posts, which is perfect actually, because it was meant to assure you as an individual that you would overcome this fiery testing coming your way, as it may not have reared its ugly head yet. It wasn’t for the whole Body ar large. You must be pretty special to the Lord. On that dream-I think “skinny girl” represents lust and the trader greed, and they often go hand in hand to lead to spiritual death. The Lord is testing all of His anointed people right now, and for most men, those are going to be their weakest points.No shame in that. I’ll bet the testing will be similar for most guys. Women are beautiful and money creates power and power gives birth to control and well, that’s the spiral to Hell. Where Satan wants everyone. You make it to the bathroom, so you are more than a conqueror!!!! You may be wiser than most and have your spiritual eyes open wider. He promised that with the temptation, you will be able to escape. If you stumble, as I have in my weakest area, the temptation heat gets turned up. Every time my thoughts wander to be tempted, I saw Jesus with a glass of vomit. Did… Read more »
Ashley
Ashley
February 16, 2018 8:10 AM

Carolannne. This spoke to Mr!! Thank you.Ashley

Carolanne
Carolanne
February 16, 2018 2:44 PM

I’m glad, Sis. It was a long and late rant I know, so glad you were led to it. Blessings, XO

Ashley
Ashley
February 16, 2018 8:12 AM

Not Mr… ME!

February 9, 2018 2:15 PM

Hello Judah, nice dream. I can only give you my opinion. Looks like your nephew represented the banks and blonde represented metals like silver and gold. You represented Bitcoin. When the banking system, stocks(?) and metals are down, “at foot of bed”, Bitcoin will make an initial move up, but will turn around and also go down and around. That is, it will eventually go up even though stocks and metals will be still down. Your 2190 number is similar to the crash price of Bitcoin seen here at Z3. The Buddha image on a large bitcoin seems to be the time of when bitcoin is really high in price and during the time of the NWO. You are strongly advised not to use it then with the mark of the beast and all. Pray about its meaning and others better to interpret than my opinion can give their understanding.

Judah H
Judah H
February 9, 2018 4:46 PM

Thank you so much Marcio for your reply. It was only upon reading further and in time that I gained somewhat of an insight to those dreams. There have been other dreams He gave me in which I have only recieved interpretation through this site. Thank you again. Giving God The Glory.

Phil -sydney
Phil -sydney
February 8, 2018 5:12 PM

Richard
Where did these dates come from?
Regards
Phil

February 8, 2018 5:41 PM

They have come from dreams I get or when I pray, I advise those who read the post to take it inside and pray for confirmation and to watch the price action as an additional confirmation. It is given as an awareness so that you are positioned correctly,

Phil -sydney
Phil -sydney
February 8, 2018 6:01 PM

Thanks Richard
May our precious God and lover of our souls lead you and us all,
Phil

February 8, 2018 4:46 PM

If they climb higher it won’t be much because of the fears with regulation the Cryptos will be sold off and there will be a big discount, if price action is weak and erratic in March know this is the time and look to get in around April 02 – April 04 as long as the price action confirms this.

February 8, 2018 4:43 PM

I was told the markets would start unravelling around this time and start going crazy Equities and Cryptos There will be another big hit on the YM around this time in March. March is the month to watch beginning of April 02 – 04

Joel
February 8, 2018 7:44 PM

What does YM stand for? Thanks.

ed h
February 8, 2018 8:00 PM

Joel, It is the ticker symbol for the e mini Dow Jones futures contracts.

Brandon
Brandon
February 8, 2018 3:16 PM

An article about when cherry blossoms in Tokyo, Japan. It is around Mid March.

Brandon
Brandon
February 8, 2018 3:43 PM

I, also, can’t help to think what if the earthquake had nothing to do with the ground of Japan. What if it was limited to one of the financial markets. ETN skips across the tremors. Could it be that since ETN feels the tremors the shaking is in the crypto market via Japan somehow? Blessings to you all.

February 9, 2018 7:24 AM

yes, this could be true. The big ‘heavy’ crypto’s will be severely affected. Today I realized that the unidentified person holding the white piece of card upright and then letting go represents an unknown trader who is propping up the market and he will dump his stock and withdraw from the market causing it to crash. The cut off corner signifies no longer being able to function with the trader card.

Judah H
Judah H
February 9, 2018 1:18 PM

Touching on your word ‘heavy’ Christine, I will post this here. One of the dreams our Lord gave to me as I was asking Him if investing in crypto was something I should do, I was sitting down staring at a large bitcoin that took up the palm of my hand. Budda was the symbol on the coin. A man’s voice said “you have to give those back you know”. I felt extremely down hearted and replied “I know”. EOD.

Brandon
February 8, 2018 5:47 PM

Also, on my heart, is this is God’s final great awakening. He cares so loving for His harvest. His grace is so great toward the Japanese people. We not appointed unto wrath and neither are the Japanese people. Now is the fulfillment and culmination of His grace. While there could be an earthquake in Japan, I do think it will be a hugely devastating one, now, is not that time.
Peace through His Grace

Ali
Ali
February 9, 2018 12:59 AM

What do you think will happen to stocks like FAZ in relation to this crash? Also will the crash affect cryptos?

February 9, 2018 5:11 AM

Faz is inverse the stocks so if the stocks go lower then FAZ goes higher

I looked at my charts and there was a definite trend change when the lady posted about FAZ going higher around 9 USD you need to look for that post

A market when it changes trend shows strength which it has done I am looking for a pullback and I am looking to go long but it is important to buy on a pullback and watch the price action to see if the market is on an uptrend. If stocks and cryptos go down like Phanuel mentioned you could make money on FAZ and put it in the cryptos at the lows.

Take this inside pray for confirmation so you know it yourself and watch price action for confirmation. Don’t trade it unless you get your own confirmation.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
February 9, 2018 9:43 AM

Banking stocks. Sns

February 9, 2018 5:05 AM

The date of the Stocks and the cryptos go down at the same time

February 8, 2018 4:41 PM

could 3:27 be 27 March? Take it inside….

February 8, 2018 4:40 PM

Phanuel, a March 13, ’18 crypto crash fits nicely with James post of the bitcoin futures expiration date of March 14. Also, I think we are still headed for a minor crash before end of Shevat, so Feb 14 expiration date fits well in short term.

February 8, 2018 8:42 PM

Marcio
It is possible with a meandering crypto market.

Shalom

Leon
February 8, 2018 12:35 PM

It’s also 40 days (testing period) after Jan 31 super moon/blood red moon.

Joel
February 8, 2018 12:17 PM

That is crazy & compelling indeed. Truth is always stranger than fiction.

Could it be that while the stock market crashes the fleeing money goes into the crypto market? I have heard the case made several times before that this could happen as there tends to be an X curve. This guy makes some good points in his 2-part video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or37dRly4Uc

February 8, 2018 1:23 PM

Joel
Anything is possible with these crazy markets full of volatility. I know Btc @2009/2339 will be fulfilled. I see two options
1. Now to the next month (short term)
2. After some years when the bull run ends.

Shalom

February 8, 2018 4:47 PM

Phanuel I am purchasing Debitum did you get any target I was told 280 USD anyone can confirm this?

February 8, 2018 5:34 PM

Richard
I don’t have any prices yet on debitum but i know it’s going to be great. Someone posted $94???

Tater
Tater
February 8, 2018 10:04 PM

The numbers I saw may have been symbolic so don’t go too crazy without some confirmation. I saw 4 numbers in the dream in a quadrant:

Top left $91.xx
Bottom left $84.xx (fuzzy in my dream)
Top right Can’t remember
Bottom right $94.xx

February 8, 2018 11:29 PM

Tater,
just look at Populous high in the 70s….$80-90 is doable for Debitum.

shalom

February 9, 2018 5:01 AM

Debitum has 400 M supply tokens and populous has 40 M tokens supply that is my only concern

February 9, 2018 8:26 AM

Don’t be concerned because PPT@ 0.1888 per ETH hasn’t been yet fulfilled. That’s triple digits.

Shalom

February 8, 2018 10:27 PM

Tater, your numbers literally had $ signs?

Could it be a coin that hits first $84 then $91, then some movement to eventually go higher, then come back down to $94?

Tater
Tater
March 11, 2018 4:40 PM

Hey Marcio! The dream I had with those numbers was very specific to Debitum. My pastor was preaching a whole sermon on the coin in the dream. He said it would be like the element Einsteineum, which to my knowledge is radioactive and has a very short life. This suggested to me that it might be a coin with rapid short term gains. There were definitely literal dollar signs in the dream. So those numbers are not for LTC. The price movements you suggested are possible. I think the final high number would be $94 based on this. (Note: I’m new to prophetic trading so wait for more confirmation.)

March 11, 2018 9:34 PM

Thanks, Tater.

March 11, 2018 5:08 PM

does this mean debitum will go up fast and then fizzle out?

Tater
Tater
March 11, 2018 8:55 PM

That was my initial thought. We need more confirmations before acting on it.

February 8, 2018 10:34 PM

Could it be the LTC prices as we come back up from a possible $4500 BTC low?

Doc
Doc
February 8, 2018 10:00 PM

Phanuel,
Regarding Debitum, I sent ETH to their address after registering from email. I did not get an email confirmation, but the transaction hash went through. So now we wait for the end of sale to receive tokens? I’m sorry to bother with questions, I’m so new to this and I am ignorant of procedures. I read the coins will come back to my MEW address, but is DEB an Erc20? Thanks for the help. Also this sideways action could mean one more drop? I’m leaning that way, but cryptos are holding up well on stock market weakness. God bless you all.

Doc

February 8, 2018 11:25 PM

Hi Doc’
Jemba answered you well. Stock Market is meandering sideways. Yes DEB is ERC 20.

February 8, 2018 11:26 PM

meant crypto market is meandering sideways, not the stock market

Jemba
Jemba
February 8, 2018 10:04 PM

Doc, yes, they will send them to your MEW after the end of the crowd sale. Some ICOs send them immediately and some after end of crowd sale at a date in the future.

Doc
Doc
February 8, 2018 10:39 PM

Jemba,
Thank you for your help. This old dog pulled a hammy with all these new tricks. Thank you and I pray the Lord keeps you and gives you great wisdom from above.

Jemba
Jemba
February 8, 2018 11:18 PM

I don’t think I’ve ever had anybody say that prayer over me so I receive that in Jesus’ name. Thank you Doc.

February 8, 2018 5:49 PM

What is a public wallet address and how do I get one? I went to debitum site to register and that is one of the necessary fields…still new at this and learning? Thanks for the help!

ed h
February 8, 2018 7:31 PM

Joseph K,
Go to myetherwallet.com. Open a wallet there and it will give you an address. Then you have to transfer over some ETH. DO NOT LOSE the info or you will not be able to get back in. That is what you will use to have the Debitum coin sent to.

February 8, 2018 7:20 PM

Joseph K
You have to join crowdsale on their site and they will send an email.

Shalom

February 9, 2018 8:26 AM

Ed H and Phanuel, thank you both for responding!

On another note, getting concerned about the resistance around the BTC 8,500 – 9,200 level and whether that is a wave 4 top followed by wave 5 down to the 4,500 level which is the last thing I want as already holding BTC at a loss. Honestly, this is beginning to wear me out. I am continuing to walk in faith that BTC big picture is still on an uptrend and that selling now would be an unnecessary financial loss. But it is taking a bit of a toll on me – of course, we know that our Lord wastes nothing and that He is good and that He is refining us and that is a very good thing…

Robert
Robert
February 9, 2018 12:50 PM

I’m on the loose also, but the point is you do not have to stress yourself if you have long-term expectations. Look at the big picture. BTC was almost 20k $, now is $8400. It’s not a big deal if it drops to $5000. Such drops have been before and will exist in the future. If you have money you can buy cheaper. If it falls, the swing will not last long. Christopher saw it drop to $4850 and James to $5500.
Also, the technical analysis confirms this levels.

The important thing is to be mentally prepared for the drops and to trust that God has a good plan for each of us. I lost on the stock market the value of four years wage but I still trust God’s plan for a better future. Money should not be so important to us. There are more important things. In the first centuries of Christianity there were many people who gave up all their possessions, gave them to the poor, and they left only with their clothes in the wilderness to break away from material things, to pray and to glorify God. I was always impressed by this.

ed h
February 9, 2018 4:12 PM

Joseph K,
Here is my opinion on this. You bought BTC at some level and believed it was a good deal. The only thing that has changed since you bought is the price. The blockchain has not changed, the idea of cryptos and how they work has not changed.Pray for wisdom brother is the only thing I can say. Pray that the Lord would reveal the best choice for you. The answer to your question is different for everyone.

February 10, 2018 9:02 AM

Just to add – I really needed to hear those words. The reasons I believed in BTC and block chain technology in the beginning have not changed and the fact that I believe the Lord has led me to this investment as He has so many of you has not changed – Amen! Good to be reminded of that! At the same time while there have been many true prophetic words spoken here – one of the truest imho is the word spoken to Christine “Buckle in. You’re in for quite a ride!” 😀

February 9, 2018 11:22 PM

Ed H and Robert – I appreciated your comments thank you guys.

JDpeet33
February 9, 2018 9:57 AM

On GDAX you can get in and out of BTC, LTC, and ETH into USD in minutes. With CryptoPro app you can set alerts and go from BTC to USD on your phone on GDAX. If you are skiddish on BTC go to USD til we see if the Feb. 14th short contracts are going to cause the next crash. You can move the USD into Coinbase too if you want off the exchange. I’m holding LTC there and when we get to 11,500 BTC (per Christopher and several others) or Feb. 13 I’m going to USD and also cashing out several large coins temporarily. I had a dream of grabbing a few coins out of many and going down a steep hill to the river/pool when a flat tsunami type wave about 5″ deep swept past my ankles. 5000 BTC? JD

February 9, 2018 5:16 PM

nice dream, good info

February 9, 2018 8:34 AM

Joseph K
I thought we were heading down until the “33 days” dream. It’s seems it is trying to break resistance. A triangle is resolving and we will know today or tomorrow. If the 8700 resistance is broken i think it will head higher to $13,000

February 9, 2018 10:07 AM

Thanks Phanuel – you’re comments and insights are obviously highly regarded in this community. Appreciate how willing you are to share both what you believe the Lord is speaking to you as well as what your technical analysis is showing you.

February 8, 2018 5:44 PM

why do you think it will be great

February 8, 2018 5:49 PM

The Lord kept reminding me to get debitum for a week. Hasn’t happened like that before.

Shalom

February 8, 2018 5:52 PM

Finally … I heard
“Are you going to get debitum?” “ you should get some debitum “ ….. that was it for me.

February 9, 2018 5:03 AM

In my dream, i was told the quick the tokens are going up in price so I think that was my Queue to buy them this is just before the sell-off in Bitcoin Monday

michael c.
michael c.
February 9, 2018 3:07 PM

Hi Richard, Please explain” I was told the quick the tokens
are going are going up in price” Debitum tokens? Thanks
Richard I like reading your posts. I like it that you are an insider!

February 9, 2018 5:12 PM

I looked at Debitum because I saw it on this site, I went to the website but I didn’t register and I had a dream on the Friday 2nd Feb about buying tokens. The price increase refers to the stages of the Debitum token being offered at a discount 20%, 15%. 10% now being offered at 5%. This was on the Friday before the Bitcoin drop to 5800 USD. I thought it referred to the Crypto market but looking back it was an instruction to buy Debitum because I had looked at the site when the offered price was at a 20% discount but I hadn’t bothered taken any action. So now I am buying it from the listing.

Before doing anything I would advise all not to buy it because you see it posted here but instead to take it inside and pray for confirmation and to do your own due diligence and to trade what you feel comfortable with.

I would also watch for price confirmation as things are always changing and you need to be open to changing direction when you are instructed or your perception isn’t in alignment. Nothing is set in stone.

My strategy is to buy the coins with the most bang for the buck RDD, ETN and Debitum, Litecoin and possibly COB if I see it @ 5 cents in April on the Bitcoin drop to 2000k USD> Later I will swap out for larger cap coins. Like BTC ETH and the likes.

February 9, 2018 5:40 PM

Bond, Richard Bond, there has been a lot of talk of the heavenly 8 and other prophetic tokens. There is an advantage of some of these for us, but not necessarily all of them for all of us. It depends on our timing. If , for example, we got into XLR at the beginning, then there is a great advantage. Later on, it doesn’t matter that it is a prophetic crypto because it will not yield the gain as if you had started at the bottom/beginning of ETN, for example. Hopefully, many of these coins will get really close to their starting or bottom market price during the bitcoin 2k crash.

February 9, 2018 5:53 PM

There will be other opportunities and also retests of the lows just be patient and watch the market for those levels just be ready if you want to get it.

The BTC market looks weak and is in a downtrend there has been no change of trend yet. And I suspect it will visit 2000 USD before we see a change of trend. This will be the second chance you are waiting for and you will but at a discount. Watch for negative news about regulation this will push the market lower and shake people out when you hear more about regulation and crackdowns and the market approaches 2000 USD that will be your cue.

Debitum is still available and it hasn’t listed yet. That is one good one if you feel you have missed out just be aware we will see market turmoil over March and April before going higher the rally will probably start in May June July. That is my thinking.

February 9, 2018 7:11 PM

Regarding Debitum, I wonder if it is a lot less complication to wait for it to come to market and wait for the sell off. When ETN sold off after coming into cryptopia, did the price resemble the ICO price? Is there a big difference between an ICO price and the sell off post market introduction?

Lance
Lance
February 9, 2018 7:31 PM

Marcio, Most ico’s end up being cheaper later on, except for the case of etn which was $.009 as an ico, i don’t like tying up finds waiting on tokens

February 9, 2018 9:07 PM

Lance, unless something majorly different happens to ETN value, as compared to bitcoin, before bitcoin 2k crash, that price of around/under 1 cent is what I expect to see for ETN during the crash. This is NOT prophetic; just a guess. Afterwards, I expect ETN to “skip” over major market dips, as Christine saw.

William
William
February 9, 2018 11:19 PM

I like Phanuel’s method: buy a first batch at such as 3.5c , then buy the second batch at such as 2.5c , and buy the third batch at such as 1.5 c, But mainly to watch the marker bitcoin going to 2k. When bitcoin gets to 2k, then just use the remaining funds to buy the final batch.

William
William
February 9, 2018 11:27 PM

But always keep some number of ETN, just in case something happens you won’t be able to buy any batch. Last time I have experienced crytopia website not working properly.

Lance
Lance
February 9, 2018 7:32 PM

*funds

February 9, 2018 5:19 PM

I was also told they would go to 280 USD.

February 9, 2018 11:39 PM

When you say you were told, are you saying this is from the Lord?

February 10, 2018 1:23 AM

I didn’t personally receive it but I have a friend that received it from the lord yes.

Ali
Ali
February 9, 2018 1:18 AM

Is debitum available anywhere yet?

February 9, 2018 5:18 PM

debitum.network

Julz
Julz
February 8, 2018 6:12 PM

Thanks for sharing Phaneul, they have a great niche and real world application. I wouldn’t have seen this if you hadn’t shared it.

February 8, 2018 7:24 PM

Blessings Julz
Shalom

john_nz
john_nz
February 9, 2018 5:38 PM

Just added to my DEB (Debitum) position – need to be patient on this one – 12-16 months from now – BIG RETURNS – imho – Paypie announcement may be just the beginning

February 10, 2018 5:35 AM

What is payie announcement

February 8, 2018 5:39 PM

ok thanks

February 8, 2018 4:40 PM

I was given end of 30 th March beginning of April 2000 usd

watch for signs of weakness around 30th of March when people think it is rebounding there will be one more hit to 2000 usd around 02 April. TAke it inside and ask for confirmation

February 8, 2018 4:42 PM

2000 USD refers to Bitcoin

Ali
Ali
February 8, 2018 4:08 PM

What does the term bull run mean and what does that mean for cryptos

Westrock Bob
Westrock Bob
February 8, 2018 4:15 PM

A bull run is where stock prices are rising or expected to rise, but in this case it’s the value of the Cryptocurrency that is expected to rise.

Lance
Lance
February 8, 2018 8:02 PM

Litecoin fork coming supposedly here’s the details https://litecoinca.sh

Story Park
Story Park
February 8, 2018 9:30 PM

This is from FYI.Charlie Lee [LTC] Retweeted
Charlie Lee [LTC]
Charlie Lee [LTC]
@SatoshiLite
Feb 4
PSA: The Litecoin team and I are not forking Litecoin. Any forks that you hear about is a scam trying to confuse you to think it’s related to Litecoin. Don’t fall for it and definitely don’t enter your private keys or seed into their website or client. Be careful out there!
Charlie Lee [LTC]
@SatoshiLite
Since on the topic of scams, any fork of Litecoin, calling itself Litecoin something or other, is a scam IMO. Litecoin Cash, Litecoin Plus, Litecoin *… all scams trying to confuse users into thinking they are Litecoin.

February 8, 2018 11:28 PM

Story, the Litecoin Cash website specifically states that they are not associated to Litecoin. It is an acceptable convention to take the prefix when it forks from that blockchain(?) They also give clear instructions not to paste your private key with live funds. See the tutorial that Lance gave us. Don’t let an exchange deny you free tokens. Bitcoin Cash was also not part of Bitcoin and look at where it’s now.

February 8, 2018 8:54 PM

Thanks Lance. So to summarize what we need to do:

1. If our LTC is on an exchange, we move it to a desktop wallet like Litecoin Core or Jaxx before Feb. 19 fork.
2. After the fork, we move the LTC out and into another address (back to the exchange, or any other LTC address).
3. Using the private key of the Litecoin Core or Jaxx address, we claim the free 10 Litecoin Cash for every Litecoin we have.
4. We never claim any new forked coin into a private key that has live funds.

Are these instructions correct?

Story Park
Story Park
February 8, 2018 9:31 PM

Please beware of all those scammers out there.

Lance
Lance
February 8, 2018 9:26 PM

Marcio looks good jsnip4 put out a how to video https://youtu.be/S-raVquA_zQ

February 8, 2018 11:17 PM

Lance, thanks again for the tutorial link. So it is recommended to have the LTC off of an exchange during the fork, otherwise, the exchange could keep the free 10 times Litecoin Cash that would have gone to the owner of the LTC.

February 8, 2018 11:20 PM

Fork is Feb. 19 UTC, so still Feb 18 EST. God willing, I’ll have it ready before Feb 18.

February 8, 2018 8:27 PM

Yes Lance
10 Free coins per Litecoin

Shalom

MOSES
MOSES
February 9, 2018 1:55 PM

Can someone confirm if this fork news is a scam, or if Litecoin is really going to fork? Thanks

February 9, 2018 2:36 PM

Hello Moses. Litecoin itself won’t fork, just like Bitcoin itself did not fork, but Litecoin Cash will fork away from the Litecoin blockchain like Bitcoin Cash did to the Bitcoin blockchain. That is what I understand. Bitcoin people didn’t like it either. It is not a scam because there will be nothing in the litecoin wallet to get scammed. You will be able to download free litecoin cash tokens into an EMPTY litecoin wallet in March. Follow the instructions that Lance provided.

Story Park
Story Park
February 9, 2018 2:21 PM

Hey Moses, this tweet is from Charlie Lee, the creator of Litecoin. [LTC] Retweeted
Charlie Lee [LTC]
Charlie Lee [LTC]
@SatoshiLite
Feb 4
Charlie Lee [LTC]
@SatoshiLite

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
February 8, 2018 11:18 AM

Very interesting dream. I agree that minutes usually equal days in dreams. (hours=months, days=years)

February 7, 2018 8:42 AM

Christine – Can you send us your public ETN address so I can send you some free ETN? Or Litecoin, your choice. If you don’t want to put it here, you can send through James.
God bless, Richard

February 7, 2018 9:49 AM

Thank you so much Richard! What an amazing blessing. I don’t mind which one you choose! May you reap 1000x what you sow in this blessing 🙂
My electroneum address:
etnkF71JfoneqpzyF13j16S4cQCGSnWKENHPZ55SVPZjbE8qU39yb5geA81SvUtX8jRpkPkAqvpVs8J1ntpxtnsz7yYpTuNoc9

My LTC address:
LRecsPY1nS6M8pipcR9io37jwg12Qftn1m

Manny
Manny
February 8, 2018 12:46 PM

Hi Christine, I sent some LTC to your address.

February 8, 2018 2:02 PM

that is incredibly kind! Thank you so much!

February 8, 2018 3:29 AM

I received the LTC safely thank you Richard. Many blessings!!

February 8, 2018 1:59 PM

You’re more than welcome. I also hope it’s worth thousands for you in the future. And thanks for your many wonderful contributions here.

JDpeet33
JDpeet33
February 10, 2018 10:09 AM

Ok, another dream. I only deal in crypto and only had one dream I can think of that proved prophetic. I was heading south on a divided highway when I saw a semi-truck swerving ahead of me and finally cutting across the northbound lanes and into a field. Two more semi-trailers followed him into the field. I stopped on the highway short of where they left the road and saw a span of highway that had collapsed/disappeared. I turned around and waved down the next cars to keep them from falling into the crevice.
I’m thinking 3 large trucks could represent 3 days until there is trouble in the road, large heavy cryptos going off track, and time to save or gather the smaller vehicles/coins. Two of sons are just going to HODL. I’m going into USD with over half of my holdings and sell half of my ETN into USDT in the next couple days. JD

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
February 10, 2018 9:53 PM

Can you describe the trucks? Color, type, etc. anything that you noticed. SNS

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
February 10, 2018 8:17 PM

JD. May I ask, when did you have this dream? What does “two of sons…” mean (related to dream, or natural stuff?).

The three semi trucks are not likely days. In my experience when you see a repeated item shown in a sequence (not simultaneous) they end up representing discrete moves with unspecified magnitude. Each move has a counter move separating that is not shown, but implied by the discreteness. If the trucks have nearly the same size (if known), then we can surmise the second two moves will be like the first. Thus, I would suggest your dream says that there is a three wave move up until the major turn in this sequence. If they were simultaneous, than I would start looking at a point move type interpretation. For myself, this type of intel rarely turn into days. If they do for you, I will find that interesting. I’m interpreting as near term (assumption) and high resolution (another assumption). Actually, I think this may turn out to be helpful intel. JR

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
February 10, 2018 8:52 PM

JD. One additional note. You begin this dream heading south. If you are the market (you likely are), then the market is moving south before these sequences begin. JR

jdpeet33
February 10, 2018 11:19 PM

I had the dream Friday night USA CST. Vivid. I got on that highway today and actually was thinking wow, this is where the chasm was… I had the steeply down the hill to the river dream about a week ago (also vivid) where the water then flooded my ankles 4 to 5 inches deep. another vivid dream. 4-5k btc. I have 3 boys I have fun with in dinar and now crypto.. One son said the 3 semis are 3 whales avoiding the dip leaving us behind with nowhere to go.

February 10, 2018 10:49 PM

JR, I agree with you that I would not think that the three trucks mean three days. In any case, I moved my LTC out to wallet for the Litecoin Cash fork on Feb. 18. It took about 11 hours to download the LTC blockchain history. Tomorrow it will be another long session for RDD download.

February 10, 2018 5:13 PM

JDpeet33, with personal confirmations, I plan to move LTC and RDD out of exchanges before Monday. Someone posted special instructions to put RDD into Reddcoin wallet. Could you please repost here? I’ll look up youtube tutorial.

JDpeet33
JDpeet33
February 10, 2018 6:32 PM

Thanks Marcio. I’d be interested in the RDD wallet. I’m going to sell half of my ETN to USDT and sell XLR, Nano, Stellar, and TRX to LTC and hold on GDAX where I can let it ride with audio alerts on my iphone app CryptoPro. If LTC goes below 140 e.g. liquidate. If BTC still makes it to 11,500 like Christopher thinks LTC could make it to 240. Keep setting -10% alerts as LTC rises. If we go to 5000 BTC I’ll be in USD and buy back in. LSK is one I sold into USD for practice a while back and that is the one I should have held.
What personal confirmation did you receive? JD

February 10, 2018 7:00 PM

I would not anyone to follow my personal confirmations, but after prayer, I get my answers. I would have to see BTC above $11,500 for me to sell LTC. Significant dates to watch for: Feb 14, Feb. 22, March 12 to 14.

Joseph
Joseph
February 7, 2018 8:26 PM

Christine
We are all God’s children and I do not wish any harm to anyone.
I also must consider the fact that God has given us insight of a future event.
Since Binance exchange is in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo I believe it would be wise to move my coins to a wallet.
If you have any further insight on this it would be greatly appreciated.

February 8, 2018 10:23 AM

Great point Joseph. Binance is one of the top five exchanges too. If they go down, it would shake the whole market severely. I’m waiting for Bittrex to resume accepting new accounts. They’ve been closed for nearly two months so hopefully not much longer.

Joseph
Joseph
February 8, 2018 11:33 AM

James

I have decided to move my coins to an wallet and print a hard copy along with a paper copy of each until the dust settles.
This is my personal decision and I am not suggesting that others follow.

Reason: Common sense tells me something is up. But more importantly I can find more scripture as to why than why not. Below is short list of scripture that comes to mind. If you were to list all of them it would probably fill many pages.
Would rather have to wait to get my coins back on the exchange than wake up in the morning to not have any at all.

Luke 16 New International Version (NIV)
The Parable of the Shrewd Manager
16 Jesus told his disciples: “There was a rich man whose manager was accused of wasting his possessions. 2 So he called him in and asked him, ‘What is this I hear about you? Give an account of your management, because you cannot be manager any longer.

Proverbs 3:5-6 New International Version (NIV)
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Luke 21:25 New International Version (NIV)
25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.

Robert
Robert
February 8, 2018 4:51 PM

Joseph, the The Parable of the Shrewd Manager has nothing to do with how well we succeed to manage our money. If it were, then the richest people would be the most appreciated by God. The parable must be viewed from the spiritual point of view.
In a broader sense the manager from The Parable was the people of Israel who were entrusted with the holy truths for the blessing of the world. The word of God, the spiritual and material blessings for Israel as a nation to bring the light of the salvation to the earth, the chosen people used them for himself, to enrich and to rises itself. For this, Israel was fired from the role of manager for the salvation plan for mankind. In a narrower sense, the manager represents each of us. Our spiritual and material wealth were entrusted to use them not unfairly and selfishly, but for the glory of God. The Savior warns us that there will come a time when we will account for the work entrusted to us. Sorry for my english.

February 8, 2018 5:39 AM

anyone else having trouble with Binance today? It won’t register my sell orders for XLM on the BTC or ETH platform. Hey ho. I am wondering if the enemy has special junior demons reading the Z3 chats so they know what to hinder!!!

February 8, 2018 4:37 PM

That wouldn’t surprise me at all the demons are working full force these days they are really scared their dominion is crumbling

Richard C
Richard C
February 8, 2018 11:06 AM

Christine
Do you plan on transferring all of your Binance holdings to your Exodus wallet today? That is if Binance is working correctly.

February 8, 2018 11:43 AM

yes. Rather safe than sorry. Its still not functioning though

Christopher Harris
February 8, 2018 6:15 AM

Christine I heard they were having a 12 hour maintenance. I just checked and can’t see the recent trades and list coming up.

February 8, 2018 7:00 AM

Fellow Binancians,

Due to a significant increase in users and trading activity, Binance will need to extend the System upgrade and is expected to be completed by 2PM (UTC).

Our team is working hard to complete this upgrade as quickly as possible. We will make an announcement to all users if completed ahead of schedule.

Withdrawals and trading during this period will remain suspended. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your support.

Binance Team

2018/02/08

February 8, 2018 6:50 AM

How outrageously inconvenient!! 🙂
any idea when that maintenance is up?

February 8, 2018 3:55 AM

oh goodness, yes, perhaps that’s why the Lord said to me to be done with extracting stellar to LTC and into my wallet by Friday! Actually, since Friday comes to Japan before it comes to Africa, He indicated Thursday was best!

February 8, 2018 6:13 AM
The timing on that warning is a confirmation. Sunday, February 11th is Foundation Day in Japan. John Paul Jackson said that Japan would suffer the earthquake/ Mt Fuji eruption because Japan made no allowance for the One True God in their foundation. The last eruption of Mt. Fuji occurred 49 days after a great earthquake. The earthquake corresponded to the fifth plague of Dever and the eruption corresponded to the seventh plague of hail and fire on the Hebrew calendar. If the earthquake occurs on February 11th (Foundation Day) 49 days later is April 1st, which is also Passover (assuming there is no international dateline on the Hebrew calendar and the Hebrew day actually starts in Jerusalem). April 1st is also in the very middle of the forecasted cherry bloom for Tokyo. Years ago, I had a dream in which I was told that the key to understanding the timing of Jackson’s prophecy was to look at the date that the message went out. Jackson recorded that message on the 5th day of the seven day Tabernacles festival. In his prophecy, Jackson compared Mt Fuji’s eruption to the Mt St Helens eruption in 1980 in which 57 people died. The anniversary of the release of his Mt. Fuji prophecy led to a chain of dates, similar to a treasure hunt, where one date provides clues to the next. Each date led to a little better understanding. The July 2017 date showed the importance of tracking the numbers in the earthquake data out of Japan, as they formed a multiple day pattern that pointed to the next date. It seemed that the trail had gone cold last year. The second to last date was February 11th, 2017 when a comet discovered by a Japanese astronomer made its closest approach to earth… Read more »
February 8, 2018 8:48 PM

There is another similarity between the earthquake and eruption of Fuji in 1707 and what is happening today. Days before the earthquake in 1707, there was a solar eclipse. Next week we will have a solar eclipse as well. That in and of itself is not all that interesting as solar eclipses are quite common. The weird thing is that both the solar eclipse in 1707 and the solar eclipse next week cast almost the same shadow path across the surface of the earth. Here are the links to the NASA page with the path of the eclipses:
1707:

2018:

February 10, 2018 4:37 PM

Just found out that Foundation Day used to be on the first day of the first month on the Japanese lunar calendar. That would fall a few days after the solar eclipse this week. It would be the 1st of Adar. Torah Tots records two great earthquakes on that day, one in 1570 and the other in 1960. It could be another possibility.

March 19, 2018 7:21 AM

here is an update on the cherry blossoms in TOKYO:

TOKYO (Jiji Press) — Cherry blossoms started coming out in Tokyo on Saturday 17TH MARCH, nine days earlier than in an average year and the third earliest on record, the Japan Meteorological Agency said… Tokyo is expected to see cherry blossoms in full bloom in a week to 10 days (27th – 30th), according to the agency.

JAPAN HAD A EARTHQUAKE MEASURING 5 TODAY 19TH MARCH in the province where Tokyo is situated

February 8, 2018 6:48 AM

Dear Jesus, show us how to spend our next few days., the Lord needs us on our knees in supplication for mercy to His Church during this event.

I have been struggling to get binance to work and the Lord just said it is a sign that I will not be able to trade there soon. I wonder if this volcano will trigger the 32 exchanges go down over night?

I have suddenly remembered my volcano dream where my son and I entered the crypto house at the base of the volcano. We were then outside and I saw fire at he top of the mountain and knew we needed to get out and then there were two lava flows, the first to ankle height and then a flow so deep, I was up to my neck in it, but not harmed. I need to revisit that dream!! I only entered binance when I decided to buy stellar. I registered with binance on the 24th Jan and bought my first stellar that day.

February 8, 2018 7:00 AM

remember Neville Johnson said this:
I saw another devastating economic collapse. Although the order and timing was not clear, I saw that Japan and Germany were some of the triggers in this. I saw an earthquake devastating Tokyo, which is also a trigger as the Tokyo stock market closed indefinitely. The USA was seriously affected by this. It was revealed to me that none of the banking safeguards, which were recommended after the last economic meltdown in the USA had been put in place. This economic collapse will be far more severe than the last one. Many churches and Christians organizations along with large corporations will fall into bankruptcy because of this.

February 8, 2018 6:08 PM

Christine – I was thinking about the imagery of the white board in your dream. I think that it is a reference to Japan. The flag of Japan is a white background with a red circle in the center. The red circle represents the sun, and ties in with its identity as the “land of the rising sun.” A white background or board only could be a reference to Japan losing its identity. Jackson’s prophecy had images of a bullet train, cherry blossoms, and Mt. Fuji all of which are symbolic of Japan. At the end of his vision, everything was covered, muffled and silent. Those things had been taken away. Jackson identified the foundation of the Japanese nation as the core issue. Today, Japan has the lowest percentage of Christians of any industrialized nation. The Japanese culture at large is not receptive to the Gospel. Neville Johnson mentioned that an opportunity was missed after WWII to send missionaries to Japan. Japan was open to new religious ideas after their emperor who they believed was god was defeated. Neville mentioned that there will be another opportunity for the spread of the Gospel in Japan after tragedy strikes. Today, Mt. Fuji is worshiped in Japan. Just as God was able to remove the Japanese nations belief in their emperor in WWII, perhaps He is about to do the same thing with Mount Fuji. An eruption of Mt. Fuji that causes millions of deaths and destroys the physical appearance of the mountain could certainly do so. That would be a blow to the identity of the Japanese nation, but it may open the door for the Gospel.

February 8, 2018 6:17 PM

I forgot to mention that the emperor was believed to have descended from the sun goddess Amaterasu. A loss of the red circle on a Japanese flag would indicate the loss of Japanese religious mythology, the very reason Jackson gave for the tragedies occurring. The other odd thing is that the flag of Japan was adopted as the national flag for Japanese merchant ships in 1870 by Proclamation no. 57.

February 9, 2018 2:09 AM

yes, that is interesting. But what about the corner cut off. The white board was stiff like cardboard. I am suddenly thinking of a white trader card for the stock exchange. Traders have them on the left side of their chest with their number on. This card was blank.Therefore identity unknown. This trader is holding up the market (not sure why the corner is cut off) but when he dumps his stock, the Japanese stock exchange crashes and causes an earthquake in the market which affects the crypto market, and electroneum price largely unaffected.

Re the cutoff corner, I did find that when a passport is no longer valid, they cut the top right corner off so you cannot use it. So maybe it has something to do with trading ending and that person exiting the stock market.

February 8, 2018 10:45 PM

Great insights interpreting the white board Christian.

Ali
Ali
February 8, 2018 4:15 PM

What do you Think will happen to FAZ stock if this earthquake happens?

reg31miller
reg31miller
February 8, 2018 1:09 PM

David Wilkerson saw the same thing. (he just didnt mention an earthquake) – but he was shown it would start in Germany and spread to Japan and then to the US. Rick Wiles has claimed God told him to “watch the derivatives market” in that they would begin blowing up.

Many people have always talked about Deutche Bank being a very large player in the derivative market and how it took on a US bank basically to get the derivative book off the US bank (forget the banks name that they took on)

Wall Street Journal even wrote an article on DB having a book of 47 trillion….basically if they start going bust…there wont be a stopping that domino….

with all this volatility right now….someones had to be on the wrong end of this trade. It happened the first of this month so it may take till march to flush that all out…..but Im betting the damage was done with this volatility spike the way it did.

Stu
Stu
February 8, 2018 3:57 PM

Hi Christine,
Great material and dream you’ve posted.
I just wanted to say I keep my Stellars in the Kraken exchange.
You might want to try them.

February 9, 2018 1:02 AM

kraken does not work with South Africans unfortunately. The Lord mentioned Kraken early on this crypto journey when he said “buy LTC on kraken”.
Binance is still non operational on Friday morning my time and I am wondering if they have been hacked. It is 16 hours after they said maintenance would be complete. Thankfully, I did not have many stellar if this is true. perhaps this is beginning of the ‘Quake’ in Japan. Mind you Kraken had a 2 day unscheduled maintenance once.
This morning coin market cap is also acting weird the first time I checked it on my phone at 6:30am. On the main page it says BTC has fallen 24% to round $6000 but if you go to the BTC page it says price is only down 1%. Is the Lord showing me something that’s about to happen? ETN is also at 4c on the main page and all cryptos have plunged in value minimum 24% according to the front page of coinmaketcap. I checked it again half an hour later and it was back to the real values at this time so I think the Lord may have ‘hacked’ my phone to tell me BTC is plunging again shortly.

February 9, 2018 1:28 PM

Thanks for this update Christine. I have seen two steep drops in BTC coming soon with a steep move up between them. I think the second drop gets to the bottom.

February 9, 2018 1:11 AM

For some reason, when I go to coinmarketcap on my phone, it shows what was on it the last time I logged off of it. It has to be refreshed to update. That does not happen on my laptop.

February 9, 2018 2:36 AM

this doesn’t happen on my phone. It always shows up to date figures….except this morning!

February 9, 2018 2:43 PM

Christine, then that’s a sign. One more chance to buy low and gain profits before the really big drop to bitcoin 2k.

February 9, 2018 1:19 AM

Mercatox was also shut down for over 2 days at the beginning of the year. Binance, I believe, will come back. What I don’t like about Kraken is that they want our Social Security number to go up in verification for higher withdrawal limit. I don’t think I will do that and will have to use something else.

February 8, 2018 8:45 PM

There is another similarity between the last earthquake/eruption of Mt. Fuji and today. Days before the earthquake in 1707, there was a solar eclipse. Next week we will have a solar eclipse as well. That in and of itself is not all that interesting as solar eclipses are quite common. The weird thing is that both the solar eclipse in 1707 and the solar eclipse next week cast almost the same shadow path across the surface of the earth. Here are the links to the NASA page with the path of the eclipses:
1707:

2018:

Brandon
February 8, 2018 2:48 PM

Binance has updated the delay to continue through 4 AM tomorrow.

Michael Joseph
February 8, 2018 4:01 PM

Brandon: Do you know which timezone that is?

Brandon
February 8, 2018 4:55 PM

Also, to give you all some peace. Binance has strategically placed their IP’s in multiple locations in multiple countries. So, even if one was compromised they would still be functional.

Brandon
February 8, 2018 4:25 PM

Feb. 9 @ 4am (UTC) (11:00 pm EST) is what there official Twitter says

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
February 7, 2018 9:51 PM

Thanks Joseph, I’m holding some on that exchange. Much appreciated.

February 7, 2018 8:34 PM

Thanks Joseph for the Binance heads up.

reg31miller
reg31miller
February 7, 2018 7:35 PM
This email was from Electroneum… Looks like there are alot of reasons coming soon for ETN to start going up in price….. Electroneum Update Hi everyone! I sent this email update out yesterday, but Mailchimp had changed something since the last use and we only got around 40k of opened emails, instead of over 500k, so I am resending today. My apologies if you’ve had this already… The rest of this email is from yesterday’s update… WOW! I’m sorry I’ve not had time to compose an email update until now, we have been CRAZY busy, and I’m pleased to say that everything is going extremely well. Lets review some of the awesome stuff that has happened over the last few weeks in case you’ve missed any of it (take a look at our revamped website at http://electroneum.com for more details and a timeline). Mobile Industry Adoption It was always my plan to get to large numbers of users and create the first cryptocurrency with mass adoption – and mass usage. The mobile network operators have welcomed us in a way that I could only ever have dreamed of, and just a few short weeks after we started seeking some strategic partnerships in the mobile industry, we have secured signed agreements with companies that would like to promote Electroneum to over 100m users! We are now in negotiation with partnerships to take this number to over 500m users! The mobile industry literally LOVES what Electroneum is doing because not only are we bringing a digital payment solution to the developing world, where there are many hundreds of millions of people without a bank account (don’t forget the android app is now in 20 languages!), but we are also giving the users a little Electroneum every month, with a real world value.… Read more »
Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
February 7, 2018 1:35 PM

isn’t there a prophecy about an earthquake in Japan that kills 7 million people and will happen when there are cherry blossoms on the trees –early spring ? I would look but im out the door right now -but thats what came to my mind –

K Shine
K Shine
February 7, 2018 6:01 PM

Heather. Our dear friend John Paul Jackson saw a volcano with earthquake on Japan with cherry blossoms and snow on mountain tops. It was a 7+ quake, killing 7 million people. Pray for the Japanese people!

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
February 7, 2018 3:30 PM

http://gentlewisdom.org/david-wilkerson-prophecy-earthquakes-in-japan-and-usa/ there it is –i knew I have heard this before -I think johni stahl has has a vision of this as well –BIG Japan EQ financial Problems caused by said EQ– then Cali west coast EQ –Thank for sharing Christine –

February 8, 2018 3:33 AM

yes, I immediately started praying for His peopel in Japan to hear His voice and flee to safety. That angels would come and warn them and thrust them out of the cities to be affected, Like Lot.

Taiwan is having a terrible time with repeated earthquake sin exactly the same spot. This may shift tectonic plates and trigger Japan’s volcanic eruption.

K Shine
K Shine
February 8, 2018 5:18 AM

Yes Christine! I come into agreement with your prayer above, that even now, The Lord Himself, would awaken His people to the danger ahead and with angelic help, they would have a way of escape. Oh Lord, have mercy on the people of Japan! We ask for lives to be spared, in Jesus- Yahushua’s name!

Joseph
Joseph
February 8, 2018 9:00 AM

Cobinhood is in Taiwan

February 8, 2018 8:41 AM

John Paul Jackson died on Ash Wednesday 2015.
This year, ash Wednesday is Feb 14th!! The end of Shevat.

February 8, 2018 3:49 AM

I just checked and Japan has over 100 active volcanoes. The latest report of volcanic activity was ejection of ash on 02/02/2018, the day the stock market began to do its last downward dive. This volcano is on the northern most island of Japan. The cherry blossoms start flowering from the south to the north along the Japanese island chain, finishing in early May. I am wondering, considering the number of people John Paul Jackson saw killed, if mount Fuji near Tokyo will be the one to go off.Tokyo is home to the Japanese Stock Exchange.

John Barry
John Barry
February 8, 2018 8:04 AM

Sister Christine in the 1937 vision of Joe Brandt , he saw parts of Japan sinking under the sea about 3 moths before the EQ he was shown hits America . I believe the New Madrid EQ happens at the same time as the Joe Brandt vision and that what John Paul Jackson & Chuck Youngbrandt were shown about EQs are part of / happen at the same time as what Joe Brandt was shown . Youngbrandt was shown it is 40 days after the New Madrid goes off that Russia hits us with a surprise nuke attack . 7 days before the attack Angels tell GODs people where to go according to Youngbrandt . Blessings

February 8, 2018 5:41 AM

Just to confirm. It was mount Fuji that John Paul Jackson saw erupting!

February 8, 2018 3:51 AM

and Tokyo is the only Japanese city with over 7 million people. This is going to be a HUGE tragedy. Keep praying for the Japanese people. What with Fukushima and now this earthquake/volcano imminent, they have had a lot to deal with.

ChristineB
ChristineB
February 8, 2018 10:38 AM

Father God have great mercy on these ones that were created in your image. Oh Holy Father, send forth your angels to interrupt their lives and reveal your precious son Jesus to them. Invade their dreams Holy Spirit; invade their thoughts; invade their lives with the truth of salvation that only comes through Jesus Christ. Give the children relentless dreams of you Jesus so that they can share them with their families. Redeem/save their souls Jesus and shatter the darkness and strongholds of their Shinto & Buddhist belief systems.

In your name above all names, Jesus. Amen.

Dwight
Dwight
February 7, 2018 4:28 PM
February 8, 2018 3:34 AM

Oh Lord, help them. It’s Spring starting now

February 10, 2018 1:18 AM

I want to put something out here as a learning opportunity for us all. As the crypto market bottomed a couple days ago and are heading up big, has anyone looked at which coins are recovering the fastest percentage wise? This could be a extremely valuable for just after the upcoming big drop.
So far I see the biggest 7day gainers being: Lisk, Tron, Litecoin and stellar.
This could change a lot in another day.

February 8, 2018 12:26 PM

Just realized the board falling in the darkness indicates the crash will happen during the night

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
February 7, 2018 12:47 PM

CB, you talked about the board being propped up. Here is a word from Pastor Faircloth.

“So, I asked the Father yesterday for clarity concerning this word, and what was going on with the markets. Now in this word, as you will see below He told me a “prop” would fall. I did not know what that prop was until yesterday. I was led to wait till the next day (today 2-6-18) to share this. Here is what He told me,
“The Bond market is the prop, IF it bursts, the nation will know there is trouble in the economy.”

Joel
February 7, 2018 11:38 AM

Dear ETN Holders:
If you have the ETN app on your cell, check to see if you can start mining. When I first downloaded the app in December and the miner would not work, but now my cell is actively mining after I hit the “Start Mining” button.

One person on youtube who found out he could mine while not being a part of the beta test group said he has accrued about 24 ETN a day and has not noticed any difference in his cell phone’s performance.

Shalom

February 8, 2018 2:43 AM

Thanks for sharing that info Joel. I tried to find it in Apple’s app store, but it didn’t show up. Maybe the IOS version has not been released yet?

Joel
February 8, 2018 6:31 AM

The ios app is ready to go but they are having to jump through some extra hoops with apple. I am hoping the release will come at His appointed time. That would be great news! Sorry I forgot to mention that since I was so excited after being able to mine.

February 8, 2018 1:14 AM

I tried ETN mining on my phone with the ETN app and it said mining was offline. Will try again later.

Tim W.
February 8, 2018 12:39 AM

I think 2-4 ETN mined per day on a mobile phone is more realistic. I am mining ETN on a high end GPU (Graphics processor) that pulls 125 watts of power out of the wall and I am mining about 20 ETN a day.

February 8, 2018 3:53 AM

I have an ETN faucet on my phone that gets me about 8 ETN a day. One just has to check in every half hour to claim the coins. Don’t always remember but I am not a slave to it.

Ken
Ken
February 8, 2018 10:59 AM

Could you share the details so I may try that faucet too.

February 9, 2018 2:56 AM
February 8, 2018 11:43 AM

its a free app download. just google electroneum faucet for mobile

February 7, 2018 12:00 PM

Thank you Joel! Do you know if the ETN app is available yet for iphones? I searched on Apple store and could not find it…

Joel
February 7, 2018 12:01 PM

The ios app is ready to go but they are having to jump through some extra hoops with apple. I am hoping that release will be one of the good news events this year.

February 7, 2018 12:09 PM

Thanks for responding Joel – I look forward to the apple app being released soon! Originally, I think they were planning on a January release but obviously that didn’t happen – hopefully not much longer!