Prophetic Insights For France and Germany

france_germany

The Father once again calls France;

“A nation now in chaos”.  But as an underground stream flows swiftly and quietly, so do those who have determined to pray and intercede with heart wrenching pleas for the Father to move within their land.

A spiritual passivity will begin to be addressed and shaken off of the hearts of fearful and hidden believers.

There will begin to be a few strong and ethical governmental leaders rise up who will begin to risk addressing the rapidly encroaching militant attacks against the people of France and its outlying regions.

There will be community vigils of prayer in local churches and the repenting of passiveness and elitist thinking.

German and French believers will begin to view one another in a Kingdom perspective and join in prayer and service to one another, creating a groundswell of food pantries with farmers and dairies that will create CO-OPs.

The key to breaking the spiritual stagnation in France will be the humbling of hearts before the Throne of God, and reaching out beyond its own borders.

“For He is [Himself] our peace (our bond of unity and harmony). He has made us both [Jew and Gentile] one [body], and has broken down (destroyed, abolished) the hostile dividing wall between us,”  (Ephesians 2:14).

GERMANY:

Germany will have a large revolt and uprising from among the youth as the economy continues to stress and bend.

Looting and the stealing and selling of automobiles will become a raging epidemic.

“For when the world with all its earthly wisdom failed to perceive and recognize and know God by means of its own philosophy, God in His wisdom was pleased through the foolishness of preaching [salvation, procured by Christ and to be had through Him], to save those who believed (who clung to and trusted in and relied on Him),”   (1 Corinthians 1:21).

Simultaneously, young street evangelists who have been well trained as well as well educated, will be commissioned to reach out to those rioting and manifesting.

Government leaders will not know what to do with the uproar, and sanctions against open religious expressions will be put in place.

Nevertheless, young Pauls and Silas’s will not fear what man can do to them and will continue to flow in the power of Evangelism, seeing the hand of God spare the lives of many.

“Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and preach and cry out to it the preaching that I tell you,”  (Jonah 3:2).

Mary Lindow

Author: Mary Lindow

Mary Lindow has a passion for encouraging others in all generations and careers or vocations to live and express excellence through personal integrity, healthy accountability, and wise management of talents and skills. She is a sought after keynote inspirational and humorous speaker and teacher throughout the United States internationally in Ministers conferences, International Spiritual leaders Conferences, and in National and International training seminars for various organizations.

Visit her sites at MaryLindow.com and GlobalPrayerRooms.com.

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Matt
Matt
November 16, 2015 5:55 PM
November 16, 2015 8:08 PM

That the closest match I’ve seen so far, but I don’t think it is it because there was no mention of it starting at $200 million and it is not the kind of event that would cause the markets to turn down or increase tensions throughout the world like I saw in my dream. Thanks for sharing this though!

Chris
Chris
November 16, 2015 2:27 PM

This is off topic but led by the spirit. Linda, I just read your article “Could 2015 be the year the identity of the antichrist is revealed.” This summer, I was pulled into a vision in which I was riding on a fire truck (Ladder Truck) in a very large city. The fire truck responded to an area in the city where a large group of people were surrounding a man lying on the ground, the holy sprit gave me the impression the man had been shot. The people were frantic as this person seemed very important. I asked the Lord, what is this? the Lord showed me an image of a big screen TV on the side of a building and in the TV the face of JFK appeared then switched to the face of our current president and then back to the face of JFK. I try not to interpret my visions, but I did not get the impression that this was a fatal wound but the Lord did not show me the final outcome of the event. Linda , I believe this message is specifically for you not 100% sure but felt the urgency to share, sorry my grammar is not the best.

Chuck
Chuck
November 16, 2015 1:03 PM

Hi Guys, Harvard just evacuated due to bomb threat.
Few hours before a military cache had been stolen nearby
In Worcester.

Debra Walker
November 16, 2015 1:50 AM

The Lord gave me a set of three dreams one morning relating to waking up and connecting with Him. This is posted as http://flyhinter.blogspot.com/2015/10/saints-awaken-and-plug-in.html on my temporary blog.

faith
faith
November 16, 2015 10:38 AM

Debra, I posted a comment on your blog post. Thank you.

Linda Hasche
November 16, 2015 9:46 AM

I just re-read that, Debra and AMEN.
I feel the VERY STRONG urgency in my spirit to be ready, as well as the frustration and grief that so many are not. This is my blog post yesterday:
11-15-15: DESTRUCTION IS COMING AND MOST WON’T LISTEN TO THE WARNINGS!!! – – – GRRRRRR!!!! | believeacts2’s Blog

Also, overnight and even today these words keep coming in my spirit, from the Holy Spirit:
“THE HAMMER IS COMING DOWN”

faith
faith
November 16, 2015 10:40 AM

Linda, thank you too for your website.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
November 15, 2015 7:36 PM

Every country that supported the PLO and did nothing to help Israel defend itself from the Islamist terrorists… will now face it own judgment and form of terrorism. Consider… Galatians 6:7 (KJV) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Yes Mary… Many will turn back to God during the coming judgments. It will be the small shining light in the coming great cloud of darkness.

Daniel
Daniel
November 16, 2015 6:58 AM

Wiley I think also 139 nations signed two part solution for dividing Jerusalem would also qualify for judgement. I live in one of them, Philippines.

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
November 15, 2015 2:22 PM

Thanks rob
I also believe this horrid event will wake the church up
God bless
Phil

scoopie
scoopie
November 15, 2015 1:07 PM

If you can, please watch this week’s teaching (I saw it on DirectTV) of Dr. Baruch Korman re. Daniel 8. Take note of the ‘ram’ (Medio-Persia) and how it’s spread to the north, south, and west. Perfect parallel to the Syrian refugees heading in those directions, a number of whom are isis.

Rob Perrett
November 15, 2015 11:53 AM

From my journal, 15/01/15:
I dreamt that there had been a terrorist attack on the Eiffel tower and it had fallen over. There was a huge bomb at one of the 4 legs that blew out the leg and then the whole tower fell down. It had been a terrorist attack.

Rob Perrett
November 15, 2015 11:59 AM

I should add, that I don’t feel that this is literal. the Eiffel tower was in my dream as a symbol as I wouldn’t have recognised any of the other places that were bombed. Taking out one leg and it falling over I believe speaks of the attack sparking further issues and collapse.

Today we had a really awesome prayer meeting and while praying for France many saw visions in different forms of the church waking up. We sensed corporately that the church generally in Europe is being woken up (I’m sure there are churches already awake!) and they are being called into their higher destiny.

Daniel
Daniel
November 16, 2015 6:46 AM

Robb

I think you are correct Eiffel tower in your dream I think symbolic of France as it is one of the most secure, heavily policed sites in the world. thank you for posting.

Rob Saint Laurent
November 14, 2015 11:17 PM

James,

First-time commenter. Thank you for your obedience to the Lord through this edifying website.

I know that you’ve written on your dream of $1.2 billion in US military aid to Ukraine. I came across the article below which supports what you’re saying. Though the total comes to $1.02 billion ($1.015 rounded off), it seems this bill has yet to be implemented.

November 15, 2015 12:06 AM

That is not what I saw. Not only are the amounts different from what I saw, but the approval process is also different. So I am still waiting.

Deedie G
Deedie G
November 14, 2015 7:07 PM

Go see Al Qaeda is in the Country and Obama Knows They are Here, by Mena Lee Grebin