Prophetic dream warns us to pray for America

On July 1, 2018, at 2:30 am, I had a terrifying dream that I was at an academy awards show in a large mega church. All the “Who’s Who” were there in the audience, all dressed up and glamorous.

Then the scene quickly changed. As I was standing in the audience, an usher frantically motioned to my husband to come upstairs. He frantically ran to the top of the mega church balcony stairs. I knew something was wrong so I quickly followed and ran as fast as my legs would carry me to the top of the stairs. As I approached the top, I saw my seven-year-old daughter, whose name is Love Truth, laying lifeless on the ground. Then I heard a first responder say, “Her heart is not beating and she has no pulse”.

Then from the top of the balcony stairs, I quickly turned towards the church audience and cried out in a mother’s desperation, “It’s my seven-year-old daughter, I need you to pray RIGHT NOW!”.

I had no regard for what was going on in their church service and immediately cried out for them to pray with urgency. I woke up with terror in my heart and an urgency to pray!

Recently, I’d been asking the Lord to help me have a burden to pray for my nation. As I pondered the dream, I immediately felt in my spirit that this was a call to pray for America as if it was my very own beloved child. I believe my daughter, whose name is “Love Truth”, symbolizes America as lifeless, with no heartbeat and without a pulse because we have not embraced a love of the truth. I believe there is an urgent call of desperation that needs to go out to the church that we must stop all meaningless and unprofitable works and begin to cry out for our nation as if it were our own child who is in grave danger.

Author: Harvest White

Harvest is an author, wife and mother. She offers seminars and workshops on the importance of preparing our hearts and our homes for the coming storm.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 2, 2018 4:10 PM

I had a dream the other week, and I just brushed it aside. I think I better share it, and ask you to pray for the person in the dream.

I dreamed the female investigative journalist, Michelle Malkin died. It was quick dream. I’m my dream, I was scrolling down Facebook, and a post popped up, having her picture, with the 197?-2018 (can’t remember the last #), next to it, and the post said she had died. In my dream, I said to myself she died, I assumed she died of assassination in my dream. The post I read didn’t say, but I woke after that, and thought this was real life. I end up looking her up when I awoke, to see if this was real, and she hadn’t died. Turned out she was still alive. So, I brushed it off aside, and reading these last to post, especially this one, this dream came back to me, and thought I should share it, and not be quick to brush it off.

*VERY IMPORTANT NOTES: I don’t follow her, and never really paid her any attention. I’ve only seen her a couple times on the news, and her name on a FB video add. This is the only reason I recognized her name, and her face. Other than that, I have no clue about this woman. I am also 👉NOT👈 claiming this dream is from God, I brushed it off, but 👉IF👈 this possibility is correct, and this dream is from God, I want to get it out there, for the body of Christ to take in prayer, and God mercifully spares this soul. And I want to get any blood off of my hands.

Do as you feel led by the Lord with this dream.

God Bless.

RSS
RSS
July 2, 2018 11:46 PM

I will add her to my prayer list (of two other people I personally know who I recently dreamed had died). She is a conservative commentator and I’ve seen her on Fox News many times, even in the last couple days. She is not at all afraid to speak out against what the left is doing. I have to admire her for her courage.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 4, 2018 1:53 PM

I believe it’s open season on communist resistor. There will be an increase in bloodshed in this country over the next few years, if God doesn’t step in, from our prayers.

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
July 3, 2018 2:26 PM

I am praying for Michelle Malkin to have guardian angels sent from Jesus to keep watch and give her warning against the dark spirits and powers that want to kill her. The deep state most likely does not like her point of view and her popularity within the Fox news network.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 4, 2018 1:55 PM

I believe it is possible they will silence her to send a message of straight intimidation.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
July 4, 2018 8:51 AM

Matt, thank you for sharing that. I have had you impressed upon my heart several times over the past few weeks and have lifted you up in prayer that His PERFECT will be done in your life. Although the reason I have been thinking of you just may only be that I miss your wisdom and discernment in reading your comments!!! 🤔Thank you for loving our King and Lord and the Creator of all things good and pure and lovely and righteous. You are a breath of refreshing air.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 4, 2018 1:59 PM

I do appreciate your prayers, and I need all the prayers I can get.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
July 4, 2018 9:33 PM

Praying for you Matt

Diane Boneck
Diane B
July 6, 2018 6:44 PM

Last week I had a repeating dream for three nights in a row. I awoke each time at 3:33am. That is prophetic confirmation for me for sure! It was simple. I saw huge storm clouds, lightening, thunder, coming over us. I awoke saying, THERE’S A STORM BEING STIRRED UP, IT’S COMING!!! The next night I dreamt of fires in the cities and the lights went out. Be prepared for anything, with emergency water, food and other supplies. I posted it on FB, and got 3 likes I think….Not enough people care that I know of. This dream confirms my other dreams of racial unrest and attacks coming on believers and chaos when the power goes out. People on this site know it.

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
July 2, 2018 2:42 PM

I Agree, much prayer is needed and I have felt the same way in my spirit, that this is the last chance to pray for the nation and all the nationalities of our country to come together in oneness and truth and unite under God once again.

jerry rigg
July 2, 2018 5:09 PM

Yes, I feel especially in California, there is a lot of misinformation being planted by most likely the media to poison minds and hearts about elected officials. Maybe a general malaise and fear has crept into the church trying to make people feel powerless, apathetic, fearful, and indifferent to what is going on in our state and nation to the extent people feel there is no need to intercede and even forcefully rise up and oppose anti-christian legislation for instance? I personally am tired of hearing the same lame hackneyed misused phrase, dont worry brother “God is sovereign”. I know He is, but is that an excuse for passivity? If all christians who are registered to vote would vote, all this liberal mess could be removed, at least in this state.

Savage
Savage
July 4, 2018 7:53 PM

There is very little “Fear of God” left. I saw a sign at the entrance to one of my customer’s yard. It said BEWARE OF DOG. I thought, I need a sign that says BEWARE OF GOD!

Mike BC
Mike BC
July 3, 2018 10:09 AM

On June 30th I had a dream in which various nations were being brought for judgement to be cast into fire. I saw about 6 beings of which one had already been judged and was sunk in up to the waist in fire. I did not recognize the nation. Then the representative for Russia was brought forth and the judge asked the question ‘Why do you hate America?’. Russia replied ‘Because of what she has done to us.’ There was another nation next and then I saw the representative of America down on her knees saying ‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.’. End of dream.

Elizabeth Marie
July 2, 2018 9:51 PM

AMEN! Yes, the LORD gave me two serious messages last week, that we are to be praying for our country right now:

Savage
Savage
July 4, 2018 7:43 PM

There have been times when I had faith God would raise a dead little girl, or one of my children back to life. But the USA is not an innocent little girl. I’ve had next to no hope for this nation for a long time, until now. The only glimmer of hope – if Trump’s choices make it to the Supreme Court – and Roe v Wade gets overturned – then I’ll have hope again.
On the other hand – in 1973 Wilkerson saw 1) Saudi oil fields on fire, then 2) economic collapse of the USA, then 3) nuclear attack on US cities.
And now this shows up on Debka today: https://www.debka.com/mivzak/iran-again-threatens-to-hit-arab-oil-for-us-ban-on-its-oil-exports/. So, we’re poised either for Step 1 down the Wilkerson path, or confirmation of Trump’s appointee which could herald resuscitation of our national corpse requiring a long arduous struggle in the ER.

Sheryl F
Sheryl F
July 2, 2018 8:52 PM

I just received this article (link below) via email. Surely this could be related to what we must be in prayer about? Shalom to all.

Carol
Carol
July 2, 2018 7:54 PM

Dream or no dream we r commanded 2 pray for one another. Remember jesus christ never prayed for the world only his people. The world has 2 run its course. His will will b done. We r 2 continue in his example & pray 4 ourselves and fellow brethren that r of the same faith

Melissa Ledbetter
Melissa Ledbetter
July 3, 2018 8:59 AM

Didn’t Jesus say to pray for those who persecute us? When did he say, “pray for yourselves and only those who believe”?

Shalem
Shalem
July 3, 2018 12:02 AM

You might want to read I Timothy 2:1-2.

Yawchal
Yawchal
July 3, 2018 2:09 PM

I agree! Gods word says to pray for all! And especially for those in authority
Wouldn’t we rather have those Sauls be changed into Pauls!!!! for God’s kingdom and for His glory and honour!!!! Hallelujah, then, what a glorious place this would be

Carol
Carol
July 3, 2018 2:07 AM

The interpretation of this cannot b 4 our time when the antichrist government is forming. I cannot & will not pray for evil men that r pushing 4 a one world government. Remember that jesus is interceding on our behalf only. Which means that possibly the few words in timothy was referring 4 that time and the christians back then do not know what we now know and r witnessing

JOY
JOY
July 2, 2018 6:27 PM

as far as the political scene is going on behind the scenes is this Qanon and praying medic goes through the post and gives insights as to what the leaders are up to based on Q insights. interesting and uplifting good news