Prophetic dream warns of Obama returning to White House, plotting against Christians.

Z3er Carl shared the following dream he received a couple of months ago.

I was always a bit skeptical of Obama being the official “antichrist.” I know the Holy Spirit has told me he has the spirit of antichrist, but after this dream, I’m not too sure.

I had appeared to be in the spirit in this dream where no one could see me, but I was fully aware of what was going on around me. I entered what appeared to be a big theater inside the White House and everyone was watching a brief movie, but I can’t remember what they were watching. After the movie concluded, there seemed to be a gala where people were standing around talking to people of many different cultures. I had walked into a room and saw Obama there. People were glad to see him back in the White House. He was talking about Islam, specifically about converting Christians to Islam.

I walked into another room and saw a number of people speaking in tongues, but it sounded and felt false because they acted crazy. As I walked around the White House, I found a vault room and seemingly passed through the thick door. Behind the door, I found Christian artifacts, paintings, and a cross. This is where the dream ended.

I was led to believe that Obama had gotten back into the White House somehow. I believe the people speaking in tongues were false Christians that were working with Obama to manipulate unknowing Christians with a form of false doctrine. Many people just automatically assume that when someone speaks in tongues then it is from the Lord, when in fact they should test the spirits as it says in 1 John 4:1-6. I was also shown that Obama was starting to manipulate the freedom of speech by silencing true Christians and revising the history of our country, which explains why I saw those Christian artifacts were locked away in the vault, particularly the wooden cross.

For more insights into the coming man of sin, visit our antichrist category.

Jeff Byerly
July 31, 2019 6:59 PM

Obama will come back and he will be loved by most,the Lord has told me this many times. He will not be elected as president, it will happen after the fiery kick off event read here https://holyspiritwind.net/2019/06/the-only-thing-that-will-be-great-again-about-america-will-be-her-fall-because-she-has-forsaken-me/

MattNZ

July 31, 2019 10:04 PM

The. Personality of the Holy Spirit
Charles Spurgeon Sermons

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
July 31, 2019 8:58 PM
So many posts regarding this subject. I had watched a video over the weekend by Pastor John Torell from Sacramento California it was a teaching video Sermon/ message from November 11 2012 TITLED: ” O FORERUNNER TO THE A/C. ” I sent a link to the same in comments section on post by James ” You haven’t seen anything yet! The scriptures warn us that there are already many A/ C ‘s in the world . If we are not walking with Jesus Christ in spirit & truth and he is one with the True Heavenly Father then we are against him & his True Word. So I do believe Z3 er Carl’s dream is spot on & description of what he saw confirms a lot. Last paragraph re O manipulating / silencing True Christians & their freedom of speech. And revising the history of the country. I was thinking back to this older post by James re Warning Dream by Christopher Harris / trying to get Trump out. And the photo of John Broehner as he is a Catholic & went to a Jesuit University is very good friends with the Pope And on Endrtimes blog Broehner is pushing the new “Green Gold rush “which is investment in Marijuana ..he is also a very good friend of O’s ..I did a lot of research on that one after I listened to C.H. WARNING DREAM. Wanting to know more about J. B. Interestingly one article I looked @ re J.B. As I was a bit intrigued by the subject was a report that said him & Obama used to watch old movies together. There is also a man named David Horowitz ( aurthor & speaker ; sent a link re his article to another believer in the US as he… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
August 1, 2019 6:45 AM

Gentle Soul Anne , well said . Don’t forget Duduman & many others saw a civil war started by the communists . I don’t believe Obama the Evil will ever rule all fifty states again . From other words we will be 2-4 country’s during the civil war , which I believe has already started . I expect at least 7-10 million causality’s in direct fighting and that many civilians at least from the effects of civil war . It will be a dark time . I suggest looking at the Spanish Civil war of the 1930s , our civil war is building in the exact same way today . Blessings

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 1, 2019 9:12 AM

Thank you John Barry for your kind words. yes there is so much to ponder & pray about.. I agree I have read Dimitri Dudemans dreams & visions they are amazing what this man received thru the power of the Holy Spirit.

I will certainly Look up & read more on the Spanish Civil war as you suggest. – I remember Dimitri said when there are internal problems & America is focused on that ; then her enemies would sneak up on her.
listening to Blog talk radio tribulation now 2 weeks ago; program re the build up to all these problems.

John Barry
John Barry
August 1, 2019 9:19 PM

Gentle Soul Anne , HOLY SPIRIT keeps telling me to share this with you . I asked the LORD early in my walk ( 80-82 ) : If You still Have Prophets LORD , I want to hear them and what YOU are saying . GOD has honored this . In summer 1990 or 91 , I was driving home on my one & a half hour commute , normally my prayer time then . As I was driving HOLY SPIRIT said turn on the radio so I started going thru the Christian stations and there was a brand new program on called the Prophecy Club and Duduman was speaking for the first time , this lead to me getting to meet him years later . You could feel HOLY SPIRIT on / around him , it was tangible to me . Blessings

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
August 1, 2019 7:10 AM

Here is an interesting dream released by Kingdomliving771 where Obama wins votes to return to the White House: