Prophetic dream warns of dangerous wasps surrounding Pope

On January 10, 2017, I had a very strange dream. I feel there is something to this but it is certainly full of symbolism and will take a lot of prayer to determine what the interpretation is.

I dreamt I was working for the Pope. I wasn’t part of the clergy, but was part of a work crew that helped organize events; setup, takedown and security.

I was in an area that is hard to describe. It was night. There was a small, old church building in the middle, like something you would see in a small English village (very small, made with old stone).  To the east of the church was a large courtyard (maybe 75’ wide and 150’ long, the length of the church) with cobblestone pavement. To the east of that was a brick wall, maybe 6’ high, and to the east of that was grassland that faded off into darkness. I couldn’t see very far to the east, only a few yards. There were bleachers and chairs in the courtyard, set up for the event. To the north was a large open area of hills that went on and on. There was a wide sidewalk (maybe 10’) that wound northwards towards the hills and off in the distance was the lights of a city. To the west of the church was a small, shady and grassy path that went around the backside of the church but it was very dark and undescriptive. To the south was the front of the building, which I remember being very shady and having one large door.

We were getting ready for an event and the Pope was going to be meeting a lot of important people; many hundreds. He would be sitting in a new chair that had been specially made for him for this event. It had been completed for some time and had been in storage and this was the first time he was using it. I was standing on the south side of the building, more towards the southwest corner. The chair was already set up for the Pope as he arrived. It was placed on the southeast corner of the building, almost right next to the building, facing north (A very odd location for him to be receiving an audience). He sat down and began to have his audience with the crowd that had assembled. From where he was sitting, I could not see him, only the back of the chair.

As I stood there waiting for the event to end, I noticed a wasp or hornet flying around. It was no ordinary wasp. At first I thought it was a bald faced wasp but this one was much bigger, about the size of a giant Asian hornet (or larger); about half the length of my hand. Then I noticed another, and another. I looked over to the back of the Papal chair and realized the hornets had built a large nest into the back of the chair. I could see them flying in and out of the grooves built within the chair (like bees flying in and out of a hive).

I knew these wasps were very dangerous and that I had to evacuate the area in order to kill the infestation. I walked around the path on the west side of the building and explained what needed to happen to a member of the security team. By this time, wasps were flying all around the chair but nobody was noticing.

I started yelling “Can I have your attention please?”

People instantly started to panic. I didn’t even have time to tell them what was happening. Panic ensued. I remember thinking it was very odd that people were freaking out when I hadn’t even described the problem. It was instant panic.

I was trying to keep them calm and explain that they needed to leave the area until we exterminated the nest. There were families and business people, many hundreds. I asked them all to follow the sidewalk and move to the large open area to the north. Many listened to the instructions and followed the sidewalk towards the lighted hills to the north, away from the church and the wasps. Some ran, some walked briskly but all eventually left the courtyard.

Almost half the people wouldn’t follow the sidewalk towards the lighted hills to the north. Instead, they scrambled and jumped the wall, disappearing into the darkness.

As I approached the Pope, I remember feeling very nervous as I had just totally disrupted this very important event full of important people. I thought I was going to be in a lot of trouble. He was standing now about 50’ away from the chair and the wasps were buzzing everywhere. I explained that we had to exterminate the hive and kill the wasps. I showed him how dangerous the wasps were, since I had been stung already a few times and had whelps on me (once on the left hand and also on the stomach near my belt line). I don’t remember being stung before this, but as I was speaking I noticed I had been. The whelps were about the size of a quarter.

By this time, the only people standing in the courtyard were a couple of workers, the Pope and myself. The area was clear and we were at least 50’ away from the chair. I turned to look at the chair to figure out how to kill the wasps, and 7 men appeared standing next to the chair who had not been standing there before. They were standing along the east side of the church with their backs to the church (all facing east with their hands folded near their waste). They were in ornate grey clerical garb, something that you might see in an Orthodox Church with lots of chains and jewels and fine linen. They were standing in the midst of the swarm, unaffected and unaware of its presence. The wasps were buzzing around them and they were standing as if they didn’t notice them.

I explained to them the danger of being next to the chair and the danger of the wasps and that they too must move out of the area. As I ushered them out of the area, they walked by me and the Pope, who was standing next to me, and I said, “Excuse us your holiness.”

I felt an ill chill when I said that, thinking he was not holy. They walked out of the danger area towards the north and disappeared.

I walked away from the Pope and then began discussing with a friend about how to kill this hive. I asked him if he had some “Raid” and he said he had something better. He gave me a clear container that had orange liquid in it. There was no label on the container. It would attach to a garden hose and I could spray the nest and kill the wasps.

I took the poison and walked around the north and then west side of the church along the path and came to the south side where I hooked up the hose. I began to spray the wasps and the nest and they began to die instantly. I moved closer to the chair and sprayed deeply, spraying directly into the grooves of the chair and killing the hive. I was squeezing the bottle to get everything out of it in order to kill the wasps; standing right next to the chair and spraying inside it. Finally, I had killed all but one, but I was out of poison, so I smashed it with the hose (like a fly-swatter).

After the infestation was dealt with, I began walking back towards the southwest corner of the church so I could roll up the garden hose. As I passed the large front door, I was thinking to myself about the Pope and what it meant to be the Pope (and how one becomes Pope). I thought, “He knows what the scriptures say and can quote the Bible, but he doesn’t know what it means.”

Then I awoke.

Interpretation:

It’s interesting that nothing ever occurred inside the church. The closest I came to actually seeing inside the church was at the very end when I walked by the large front door, but still, I could not see in.

I’m certainly open to some interpretations….I’m still searching.

The photo shown above of a small English country church looks similar to what was in my dream with the exception of the fact there was a courtyard to the east of the church instead of a graveyard (which is to the left of the picture). In this picture, the left side of the church would represent the east side of the church in my dream and the south side of the church would be where the steeple is. The front of the church in the picture would be facing north.

Nelson Lee

Author: Nelson Lee

Nelson W. Lee is an author, evangelist, pastor and teacher. He is the founding pastor of Agape Home Fellowship, a network of house churches linked together through common leadership and technology. His ministry focuses on the areas of Church Revitalization and Revival. He has a heart for seeing men and women of faith “Be the Church” and feels this can be best accomplished through the close community of New Testament style house-churches. For over 20 years, he has focused on revitalizing the church and trying to restore it to its New Testament roots and foundations. He is an avid student of Church History and Systematic Theology and has written numerous discipleship courses, church history articles and guides.

He is married with three children and is a member of the United States Air Force. He has served his country for over 29 years and is currently a meteorologist and flight superintendent. When he is not in uniform, ministering or studying, he can be found spending time with his family or working in his garden.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
March 26, 2018 9:36 PM

IN your ending sentence. I thought, “He knows what the scriptures say and can quote the Bible, but he doesn’t know what it means.”

Mr. Lee, Peter was NOT the first pope. The ROCK is Jesus Christ, not a pope. I’m a former Catholic, been Born Again for nearly fifty years. Please study church history and see the reality of the Catholic “church. It’s a very unscriptural organization.

In your dream, the wasps are simply demonic forces that surround the sitting Jesuit Pope all the time. He sits, on his throne, and is unharmed as you eliminate the wasps and hornets. I think the Holy Spirit is showing you even though you think you are helping the situation by eliminating the insects, the pope remains on his throne. You realize he does NOT know what the Scriptures mean, but woke before you knew what to do about it. Is the Holy Spirit telling you to search the Scriptures and Catholic Church history to learn more about this Pope that was surrounded by demons? Just a thought!!

God\'s Dirt Kid
God\'s Dirt Kid
March 27, 2018 9:19 PM

Absolutely! RCC did not exist in first century. God works in seventy year segnmenrs, 49 and 49 + 1 for Jubilee etc. Jerusalem was desteoyed 70 years after our Lord”s crucifixion. The hated Pharisees (many Tribe of Dan, as Judas was) had nowhere to roost. So they went to Rome with their buddies and usurped. Peter NOT the first pope and a new apostle was voted in NOT for papal nor ecclesiastic succession BUT to replace the Tribe of Dan, which is not listed in Revelation among tribal foundation stones in heaven nor among the thrones of Tribes to judge/rule in heaven later on. Due to Ephraim an Mannasej being fully adopted by Israel the absent/rejected Tribe of Dan replaced. And they turned Mary into a goddess with jaw-dropping doctrines. I live in an are 75% RC used to be 90% and in one town 100%.

Greg
Greg
March 27, 2018 6:47 AM

This pope is not a man of God. In fact he is the false prophet the Bible warns us about. He is wicked to his core.

ask_question
ask_question
March 27, 2018 9:57 PM

pastor Sadhu, Neville Johnson , nita Johnson, irvin baxter all say that this current pope is The False Prophet

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
March 26, 2018 11:07 PM
Dear Nelson A few initial thoughts. Please note that I am not saying that this is from God. (1) The church was like an old English church but not explicitly an English church and therefore might not refer to the UK. (2) According to Wikipedia’s article on the orientation of churches, for a number of centuries churches were aligned East-West with the most important feature of the interior (the altar) being on the Eastern side. Later this became less important especially given the need to fit in with town plans. (Your old church is in a rural setting and is possibly out of kilter with tradition.) (3) The fact that the Pope is speaking outside the church might simply be because he is speaking to a larger audience ‘outside of the church’ or (as the False Prophet) he is about to say something that is outside of biblical teaching. If he was to the south-east of the church he would be near the southern entrance (near the point at which people enter into the church (or enter into Christianity) and to the East where one would expect the sun to shine from and the resurrection to come from. By extension one would expect great spirituality to come from the Pope sitting to the East. (4) The Pope had a new chair. The bishop’s chair is important in traditional denominations as it speaks of his authority. (From memory this is where the word ‘cathedral’ comes from. Indeed when the Pope speaks ‘ex cathedra’ (from memory and you’ll need to check this out) he is considered to be infallible. This is a new chair but this is its first outing reflecting work done behind the scenes for while. (5) My guess is that the wasps speak of demonic activity (6) The clergy… Read more »
ask_question
ask_question
March 27, 2018 9:46 PM

thanks for your interpretation

according to pastor Nita Johnson US is a sheep country

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 27, 2018 11:13 AM
Dear Nelson, Whew! What a dream! I can’t thank you enough for sharing it as it’s a “Wow!” God showed me long ago when I was in a Christian group that had gotten into deception that I had become a stinging hornet against them. The word “hornet” means “stinging.” Sigh! When we have a fierce attitude that comes against people in an attacking way, we are wasps-…. We forget that Jesus hung on the crying: “Forgive them, they know not what they do.” That’s everyone, isn’t it? Do we cry out for the deceived ones, or do we self-righteously criticize, attack and speak evil of them? When the disciples wanted to send fire down from heaven, He told them “You know not what spirit you are!” David NEVER attacked Saul because he knew the admonition: Do NOT touch God’s anointed!” He did not kill Saul when he could have because he knew that God sets up the powers that be, even the Pope who sits in authority in the Harlot Church. I want to share something here that I hope will open up some eyes. Many years ago I became very close to a believer who accurately interpreted my dreams and visions, many, many times. We shared a deep fellowship and she was used mightily in other ways as well. During the time I knew her, I had a dream in which she was carrying “Rainbow” bread and the words came: “You’d be surprised to see who gets to rule” or words to that effect. I can’t remember the exact ones. At the time I was puzzled by this as I had no doubt she’d be a ruling overcomer having the bread of life which having the sevenfold spirit represents. Her children were into heavy witchcraft and later on, Debbie… Read more »
Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
March 29, 2018 12:48 PM
That is a fascinating dream Nelson. Here are my thoughts: In Rev. 13, the mortally wounded beast is revived, its head healed and all the world wonders after it again. The Protestant reformers unanimously agreed that the beast was the papacy. It was wounded by the Protestant Reformation, it’s seat of authority removed. You saw it’s seat restored in the UK. Its restoration will at first be supported by many wasps – white anglo-saxon Protestants – in the United States. They are in the back of the papal chair indicating they initially back the re-instatement of the papal throne as central to global peace and stability and the pope as the voice of moral and political authority in the New World Order. But the wasps soon become disenchanted with the pope and start to swarm. The panic in the crowd is caused not so much by fear of the wasps as by an awakening of the British public they’ve made a major mistake. They see the pope is not the answer to national security and become anxious. They flee spiritual Babylon, some taking cover in the city of light and some in the darkness of eastern mysticism and orthodoxy. The demise of the papacy temporarily strengthens Eastern Orthodoxy. The seven men in gray indicate the less centralized structure of the Orthodox faith. But the wasps are equally unhappy with them and they continue to swarm. They want the chair to themselves. According to the second half of Rev. 13, they set up an image of the first beast but without the pope as head – a hybrid system of spiritualism, idolatry, Christianity and the State. So they continue to swarm until the true stewards of the church turn on the water, the power of the latter rain. The orange liquid… Read more »
Marianne Tioran
March 28, 2018 11:19 AM

keeping in line with the catholic viewpoint here, the fatima prediction about the catholic church was that apostasy would begin “at the top.” this is the pope….

pope francis has made many noncatholic proclamations which are also nonchristian….the bees are those heretical comments coming back to roost on his chair., as well as sex scandals within the church which he has done NOTHING about…he is “outside the church” on his views, and is not mainstream christianity.

there are those “outside the church” who go along with him.

spraying the bees is removing the heresies, and fighting those guilty in the sex abuse scandals.

this would be a reformation in the catholic church, started by those faithful catholics who are still sincere in their faith.

Simon
Simon
March 27, 2018 12:30 PM

Hi Nelson, I had a dream about the same time that was very similar to this – minus the pope, my dream centred on the approaching day of the Lord.

I believe your dream could be centred on 2 Thess. 2:1-3 “The Great Apostasy” …”For That day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,….”

The Event = The ecumenical coexist movement where there is an attempt to unite all denominations into one ‘new order’ with the pope being the prime spokesman, this is why he sits in a new chair that has been prepared for him.

At the end of the event – Wasps = when all is agreed and in place, when the bricks & mortar church is subdued, then the venomous attacks will begin, the people will realise too late that they have been brought into bondage hence the panic, 1/2 will fall away into the great apostasy 1/2 will be driven deeper into their faith – following the narrow path off into the hills & into hiding.

Exterminating the wasps nest = there will be efforts to reverse the papal edicts by water- Jesus, the word of God made flesh is the water, the hose – the method of delivery – are his true ministers, the water is the only way to win yet this will be mixed with poison from the hand of the pope which is the way it’s always been done, the papists m.o.

Please consider the following vision: https://aminutetomidnite.com/prophecy/a-16-year-boys-vision-of-the-great-tribulation/

Also the Church & topography was similar to the Church in my dream which was St. Andrews, Epworth, North Lincolnshire, England.

S.

Aware
Aware
March 27, 2018 6:18 AM

The Jesuits are a subbranch of the religious side of the Masons whose home base is in London. Above them and many other globalist organizations are the royal Carter which is ruled by the Monarch who also is the supreme governor of the Anglican church of England and affiliates. It seems your vision in showing the link through the English church.

Joe
Joe
March 27, 2018 10:02 AM

As a Roman Catholic I find it strange that some would so easily attack the Pope. To accuse him of being the false prophet in any way is a serious charge (as one commentor commented). Christ also said, “you are Peter, and on this rock i shall build my Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”

One should be fearful in these things for to come against the office one may very well be coming against Jesus himself.

We should all be fearful and respectful of each other for Christ intends and wills all may reach his Fathers house in which there are many rooms.

My impression of the dream is that the hornets or whatever you consider them are the spirits that come against the Petrine Office. Maybe your desire to warn others of the danger is the depths of your soul desiring to be free against delusions and untruths regarding Christ’s Church? May the blood of Jesus cover your soul and give you sight were you need to see!

It should be noted that there are many ways to come against Christ’s Church. From afar or internally, up close. maybe the pope is not fearful for his confidence is in the Lord’s providence and the Lord will rid the evil from both internal and without. the orthodox priests to me are angels at guard. why do they seem unmoved or unaware, well the scope of the dream sounds like something you need to do. it sounds more to me as if something inside yourself that must be dealt with. maybe a friend will help you discover what this is.

just my thoughts.

March 27, 2018 11:23 AM

Jesus did not establish the office of the Pope. That is a false interpretation. The rock upon which the Lord Jesus promised to build His Church was not Peter or the office of the Pope, but upon the rock of revelation, which is why He told Peter, “Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father in heaven.”

15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”
    16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
    17 And Jesus said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
    18 I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. (Matthew 16:15-18)

Without receiving revelation directly from the Father the same way Peter did, no one can know Jesus is Lord, so no one would be able to receive eternal life. The whole thing is about revelation.

So, the whole premise upon which the Catholic Church is based is false. The only mediator between God and man is Jesus Christ, so we do not need any man to mediate for us. All we need is revelation received directly from the Father, just like Peter received it.

Jesus said every tree is known by its’ fruit, so by examining the fruit of the Pope’s ministry, we can know without any doubt this man is not from God. This dream shared by Nelson Lee is just one of many warnings God has given to help us see the truth about this false prophet. Please see these articles for more details.

Cece Burke
Cece Burke
March 27, 2018 10:38 PM
As a sister in Christ, I would like to hear further why you think Jesus meant “rock of revelation” after he went to the trouble of changing Simon, son of John’s name to “Cephas” which means “stone” in Aramaic (translated in Greek to Peter = rock), and also why, right after this in verse 19 He says to Peter, “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, an whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Have you ever read our Church Fathers, those Christians closest to the apostles in time, culture, and theological background? They seemed to clearly understand that Jesus promised to build the Church on Peter, as the following passages show. Tatian the Syrian “Simon Cephas answered and said, ‘You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.’ Jesus answered and said unto him, ‘Blessed are you, Simon, son of Jonah: flesh and blood has not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say unto thee also, that you are Cephas, and on this rock will I build my Church; and the gates of hades shall not prevail against it” (The Diatesseron 23 [A.D. 170]). Tertullian “Was anything withheld from the knowledge of Peter, who is called ‘the rock on which the Church would be built’ [Matt. 16:18] with the power of ‘loosing and binding in heaven and on earth’ [Matt. 16:19]?” (Demurrer Against the Heretics 22 [A.D. 200]). “[T]he Lord said to Peter, ‘On this rock I will build my Church, I have given you the keys of the kingdom of heaven [and] whatever you shall have bound or loosed on earth will be bound or loosed in heaven’ [Matt. 16:18–19]. . .… Read more »
March 28, 2018 2:32 PM

The Word of God is the authority on all of life’s most important issues, especially on matters related to the Church, so I am not interested in quotes or opinions from anyone else unless they align with scriptures.

Here are the key scripture verses showing what Jesus said to Peter.

18 I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. (Matthew 16:17-18)

If we study these verses in the original Greek language, it is clear Jesus never intended to build His Church on Peter because He called him Petros (small stone), but said He would build His Church on petra (large mass of rock). These are not the same. Peter is just a small stone among many others, but the revelation Peter received from the Father is a large mass of rock upon which we can build our lives and our faith. Through Jesus Christ, God gave us one mediator through which we can all go directly to the Father to receive revelation from Him without the need for anyone else to act as a mediator for us.

Candace B.
Candace B.
April 21, 2018 4:27 PM

I was going to reply but your response was spot on James Bailey! Thank you for posting the truth from God’s word. Praise God! God bless you and may your post set many captives of the catholic faith free in Jesus name!

April 21, 2018 8:21 PM

Thanks for sharing that confirmation Candace B.

Greg
Greg
March 27, 2018 11:23 AM

Joe – What do you know about the succession of the popes from Peter until today? Have you ever studied it? You will find that almost the entire lot were vile and corrupt men. I have studied it, as a former Catholic, and I know the succession is full of evil. If you speak (post) without being educated then you do everyone a disservice. Go read about the former popes. Go read the Catholic Encyclopedia as it pulls no punches. Even today, many, many Catholics are up in arms about some of the things this pope is saying and doing. Wonder why that is?

Carlos
Carlos
March 27, 2018 11:56 AM

Joe,

As you are probably aware, the New Testament was written in Greek. The scripture verse that you quote is found in Matthew 16:18. The key words in that verse in Greek are Πέτρος (Petros) and πέτρᾳ (petra). “… you are Petros, and upon this petra I will build my church …” Petros is a stone, a piece of a rock, a pebble. Petra is a large rock, a boulder. One can easily pick up a petros (stone) and toss it, whereas a petra (boulder) cannot be picked up and tossed. Jesus was not telling Peter that the church would be founded on a stone or pebble; rather, it would be founded on The Rock. The Church, the bride of Christ, is founded on our Lord Jesus Christ, not the Apostle Peter.

If you put your confidence in a man as the foundation of a church, you will wind up with corruption. Whether it’s priests in the Catholic Church who have corrupted it with pedophilia or pastors in evangelical churches who have corrupted them with adultery, the result is the same: a corrupt Church teaching all sorts of false doctrines. The true Church, whose foundation is the Lord Jesus Christ, is without spot or blemish because its foundation is not of this world and the men herein; its foundation is Perfect.

Elizabth
Elizabth
March 27, 2018 1:16 PM

Joe, I just heard about this today. Google ‘Pope Francis reveals plans for One World Religion”. Lots of information on it. Charisma News article says he has openly promoted this 12 times.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 31, 2018 4:11 AM
Hi Joe, You have been on my heart and in my prayers as I know what great value you personally are to the body of Christ and how dear you are to our Lord. I have the sense that you are a very devout person and truly love our Lord. I, like you, appreciate the writing of Clement and witness in the spirit that he had been inspired by the Holy Spirit in much of what he wrote,….but not all. The scripture I feel that the Lord is wanting you to look at and receive is I Corinthians 11:1. Notice that the Apostle Paul didn’t just say “Follow me.” He said “Follow me AS I FOLLOW CHRIST.” There is a huge difference between the two-…even a life and death difference for our spiritual walk, for if we follow anything that is not scriptural, it is death to us. I believe that Paul understood that he and all men were not infallible, else he would have not have added “as I follow Christ.” If you compare some of the things that this present Pope believes and says, I don’t believe that you can say they are in accord with the Word that established in the Bible as our standard and guide. In I Cor. 3:4 Paul addresses divisions in the body of Christ and tells us: “For while one says:’I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are you not carnal?” We are of Christ Joe, and all these divisions in the body of Christ (Baptist, Catholic, Lutheran, Methodist, etc.) are to be abolished. How can we be ONE as Jesus prayed we would be if we hold on to our traditions and erroneous, divisive teachings? The bible says that the traditions of men make the word of God… Read more »
Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 30, 2018 12:12 PM

Dear Joe
I read your comment some time ago but although I wanted to, I was distracted and didn’t reply to it. The Lord has brought you to my mind several times since then, so here I am writing what I hope you will think and pray about:
Ephesians 2: 20-21 states that Jesus is the cornerstone upon which the whole church is built. Joe, I do not see two cornerstones (Peter AND Jesus) mentioned here. All throughout the Bible, God is called “the rock” and it is upon Him that we (His body- the church) are built. HE alone is the rock of our salvation and it’s the REVELATION of Jesus that saves us which Peter had when He said: “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God”. Knowing this and manifesting the name/nature of Christ is the foundation that the church is built upon. The nature of Christ represented by Peter’s name “rock”, not Peter as a literal man, is what our Lord meant when He said: “upon this rock I will build my church.” May you who have the wonderful name of Joseph ask for the anointing to establish the truth “as a rock” solidly in your thinking. God bless you my brother. 🙏❤️

jerry rigg
March 30, 2018 9:46 AM

Where in the bible does it say that Peter ever was in Rome? yes we should be respectful of others, to immediately assume things about people could lead to a false conclusion. I dont believe in the idea that Peter was the first pope and then the whole succession of popes idea. Why would Jesus build his church upon a fallible human being? roman catholics cling to three things tenaciously to find truth….their bible, their traditions, and their higher up teaching authority called the magesterium. We born again christians cling to our King James bible so to speak and it has served us well thank you.

Maria
Maria
March 30, 2018 12:57 PM

So if the bible doesn’t mention something, that means it didn’t happen?

Here’s another question: When did the list of the books of the bible become established, do you know? (Hint: a group of Catholic bishops meeting in a local council decided which books were inspired and which weren’t–and the Bishop of Rome later approved of their list.)

GiMesamis
GiMesamis
July 7, 2018 9:19 PM

I too recently had a short dream of wasps. We were standing around outside when suddenly wasps started coming out of an upright nicely painted white post, like that which supports a porch. There were so many wasps that I told everyone to get back and that I would take care of them. I had something in my hands, maybe a newspaper or board (can’t remember) and I started swatting and killing them as soon as they emerged. I woke up in the middle of the dream and felt immediately that the wasps were demons. Short dream but believe it was a warning of what’s happening in the spiritual. I believe the post speaks of foundation. We must remember to put on the whole armour of God…

Mikey H
Mikey H
July 9, 2018 3:16 PM

GiMesamis hi, we’ve prayed about this dream and have a very interesting interpretation. We also feel its a WARNING, a porch speaks of the ‘immediate and future’ so if you would like the interpretation pls feel free to get my email address from James. Permission given.

Bless you. MH.