Prophetic dream warns of American citizens taken prisoner by foreign soldiers

In around 2005, I had a dream that was probably the most vivid dream I have ever had. It was so real it was like I was fully awake, and I still remember every detail as if I had neen awake.

In the dream, I was in my bed sleeping during the early hours of dawn. Suddenly, two male soldiers barged into my bedroom with guns. I knew they were not Americans. They were foreign solders dressed in blue uniforms. I thought they were either Chinese or Russian.

They commanded me to go with them, and handcuffed me. They were not at all freindly, very militant. They took our whole family prisoner and brought us somewhere else. I knew we would never see our home again. Then I woke up and realized it was a dream.

Interpretation:
I knew it was a prophetic dream, maybe a partial vision because it was so unusually life like. I had no doubt this was a preview of what is to come to America, so much so that my husband and I have discussed at length how we will handle it when it happens. We finally resolved that if it is the Lord’s will to allow us to be in a prison camp, we will simply use it as an opportunity to reach the other prisoners with the Gospel and bring as many with us to heaven as we can. After all, that is essentially what we are here for. This life is but a vapor, and it will soon be over, but eternity is a long time.

Kerry Lebrun

Author: Kerry Lebrun

As a child, Kerry Lebrun was a victim of severe abuse. At age nineteen, she was a total atheist and knew nothing about the Bible. Then one night, she encountered the living Christ in a prophetic dream. He quoted a verse to her from John’s Gospel. She believed and received salvation. Afterwards, she received more dreams and visions that essentially unveiled the many facets of the cross and how to apply its’ transforming power to her heart and life, resulting in the total eradication of severe Post Traumatic Stress disorder and a host of related issues caused by the abuse she endured. God instructed her to write a book to pass on these revelations and teachings of the cross to others, so they, too, can be set free. Her book “Against All Hope Until…” can be viewed on her website Heavens Hope Unveiled.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Sam Coy
Sam Coy
March 24, 2018 10:26 PM

I have a few questions that I’m finding difficulty answering.
Was the American Revolution wrong in the eyes of God?
Were the men of faith who committed all to this grand experiment called America acting outside the Will of the Father?
How about the tens of thousands of Christians who fought in the “Civil War”, were they wrong as well to take up arms?
I think hard on these questions when I read a post such as this one. (This is NOT an attack to the poster, nor the post).
When evil men march once again across our countryside, raping, pillaging, plundering, what is our recourse? Go to the camps, get rounded up and shot(or worse), become a Quisling and kowtow to the new bosses, or stand and fight as our forefathers did? (Note: Standing and fighting is not “trying to save my own skin”, it is in fact the exact opposite, where laying down ones life for his brethren is a near certainty.) Is that not one of Jesus’ highest callings for us?
My final question, which of these choices deem us a coward in the eyes of God?(a fatal offense according to Rev 21:8)
With all humbleness,
Sam Coy

P.S. I do appreciate all the men and women who come here, and I legitimately treasure any answers that I receive. I am trying to grow and mature my own faith, and get a deeper understanding of my own purpose here. All of us, any who are reading these words, are called for such a time as this.

Sujit Thomas
March 24, 2018 11:55 PM

Sam,

I believe in asking those questions, you are trying to answer the following question for yourself: “If I were in their shoes, what would/should I have done?”

I think you’ll have an easier time answering that question if you start cultivating the art of hearing the Lord’s voice and knowing for sure that it is him.

I believe the Lord may tell one to wield the sword and tell another to sheath the sword.

Therefore, you need to know what his orders are for you. And to be able to know this, you need to know the voice of your commander, because to wield the sword when the order was to sheath it or vice versa would amount to insubordination.

Sam Coy
Sam Coy
March 25, 2018 2:05 AM

Thank you, sir. I am indeed trying to answer the very question you posed. I will prayerfully ask, and patiently wait.
I have read many of your posts, and know that the Lord is already using you mightily. For you to take the time to respond to me is a blessing in itself.
I will not take what you say lightly. I ask for your prayers, and I will strive to hear His voice.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 25, 2018 4:00 AM

I can only speak for myself, but i have mulled over and prayed about all the options for a long time. Jesus did say some would go to prison, (Rev. 2:10) and for those, to prison they will go. Some will be martyred. Others will have the luxury of huddling together in large groups and taking shifts to defend themselves with weapons. They will have compiled expensive stockpiles of guns, food, water, medicine, etc. Im all for that, and at one time I went in that direction. Then I realized that for older people like me who are not rich and live in an area where no one is preparing for whats coming, that may not be a realistic option. And, would it make all that much difference in light of Eternity, I wondered? In the end, I came to the above conclusion based on how God has revealed His incredible mercy and grace to my heart, which broke my heart for the lost and hurting. After having come to intimately know the Heart of the Father, I believe the greatest battle to be fought is for the eternal souls of men. I dont think you can loose with that option. These are the things I had to weigh out for myself.

Sam Coy
Sam Coy
March 25, 2018 12:58 PM

I’m in that middle stage of not being young, but not being too old. 41 now. I have no stockpile of munitions or arms. What I have would be considered the modern day equivalent of a Roman soldier. A sword(pistol), a spear(rifle) and a shield(body armor).
As a man, alone, I have no chance of fighting off an invasion. My primary concern would be gangs, marauders, and anarchists after the war, collapse, or grid down scenario. People who prey on the weak. I am not weak.
Even under those circumstances I would have a hard time taking someones life.
Thank you, Kerry, for your insight into this. It has given me more to ponder, to pray about, while we still have the luxury of doing so.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 25, 2018 1:09 PM

I hear you….

Tammy Larson
Tammy Larson
March 26, 2018 4:36 PM

I agree with what you are saying. I have a military family and they are lead to fight and help protect others. We follow Jesus first and will go where he leads us. I am hearing prepare your heart, soul and home. God is dealing with me on many things. What we have may be for others and not even us, but we are preparing. I’m also praying on who to contributes h to as well. I’m seeing a need here also. We have been pulled from our church home of years also. Thank you all on this site is it helping with that. We are really looking at other churches not so much what they have but what they teach and where we fit in. It is al” about how God can use us in these times. Since a child I knew I was going to be used for such a time and if it is for one person to know Jesus I have done my job. The Lord is opening my eyes and refining me daily! God Bless You All,

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 26, 2018 10:13 PM

You have a true heart for God. A solder of the cross. I. Discern that. We have also been restless about church. Its so hard to find one that is tuned into what the Spirit is saying, and are also in transition in that regard. To me, the people Im meeting at z3news are the best church Ive found as of late. Its like an underground church of sorts, who have their ear bent toward heaven. I just cant tolerate status quo anymore. We need each other in this hour. Thank you so much for sharing.

March 24, 2018 5:04 PM

There are a lot of people…even on this website…proclaim they will go down with guns a blazing. I was in that camp once upon a time…stocking up on ammo. But…I have come to the same conclusion…would Jesus die in a shootout with those coming to arrest him? He’s already answered that question. If they come for me…I will be ministering in a prison camp.

Ming
Ming
March 24, 2018 9:47 PM

You remind me of this testimony/story I heard almost 20 years ago about two missionaries to Africa. An evil tribe was marching towards the village they were ministering – one heard The Lord saying, “Fight!”, so s/he prepared weapons and prepared the men in the village for war; while the other heard The Lord saying, “Praise and worship! (Spiritual warfare?)” and s/he led the rest of the village singing & dancing for The Lord in front of their enemies. At last, both missionaries were killed in the battle and people found that these missionaries were looking towards each other at the moment they were killed.

Till this day I’m still not too sure about the Moral/lessons of this testimony/hearsay. Trust & obey His Leading even in the face of certain death or defeat? God’s leading does not guarantee the outcome desired/pleaded for by men? Why didn’t God tell them to flee for their lives? One thing for sure – you must hear Very clearly about His Instructions, especially when people trust you as their leader – it’s not just your life but others are also on the line.

You might be called to be a martyr, but please don’t force His Leading for you to others – please check out Charles Martel & the Battle of Poitiers. Don’t “volunteer” to be a martyr, in case you heard Him wrong and miss out on your true Calling.

Best,

Ming

March 25, 2018 8:30 PM

Since when is pointing out Jesus example is forcing my leading on others? Read the scriptures and make sure you are hearing God’s word. God bless.

Just Joan
Just Joan
March 25, 2018 11:42 AM

I’d also like to say something. In the time between the Old and New Testament, the Jewish people were conquered by the Greeks, who started the process of wiping out the Jewish faith and way of life. And the worst thing was, the Jewish people were cooperating and not resisting what was happening. Until the family of priests known later as the Maccabees said, “No more!” and began fighting against the massively superior military power of the Greeks (who had conquered most of the known world). They weren’t soldiers, they didn’t even have weapons that could stand up to what the Greeks had. But God blessed their fighting back and they won victory after victory, picking up weapons as they won. And in the end, they won even though they were at a total disadvantage re: strategy and equipment and size of army

Point is, if they hadn’t taken up arms, when Jesus was born later, there would have been no Jewish nation, no Temple dedicated to God.

And many people say there are important parallels to what happened in the time of the Maccabees and end times. So I personally don’t think submitting to an evil government is God’s best. And I believe it would be a bad example to many who would follow to their destruction when they are not personally called to minister in prison. It’s not about being a movie hero with guns blazing. I hope people will stand up and resist the greatest evil of all time and inspire others to do as well. Even if all you do is say “No, I won’t go because you have no right to displace me.” Don’t cooperate with evil.

JustSayin\'
JustSayin\'
March 27, 2018 1:29 AM

Just Joan, thank you for your statements. Listening to God’s voice is the key. The message He gives to one person may not be the message he gives to the next person. You speak truth.

March 27, 2018 10:09 PM
And what are Christians going to do when God tells you to submit? Or will you hear that command? Pride is what drives the desire to fight back…you are following your own desires. There is nothing in the scriptures that tells a Christian to arm up and fight. We are to turn the other cheek. Plus Jesus and the Apostles have shown us what to do. The real key has already been given to you through the Bible… Revelation 6:9-11…Fifth Seal: The Cry of the Martyrs 9 When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of all who had been martyred for the word of God and for being faithful in their testimony. 10 They shouted to the Lord and said, “O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before you judge the people who belong to this world and avenge our blood for what they have done to us?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them. And they were told to rest a little longer until the full number of their brothers and sisters—their fellow servants of Jesus who were to be martyred—had joined them. Revelation 14:12…12 This means that God’s holy people must endure persecution patiently, obeying his commands and maintaining their faith in Jesus. Revelation 7:13-14…13 Then one of the twenty-four elders asked me, “Who are these who are clothed in white? Where did they come from?” 14 And I said to him, “Sir, you are the one who knows.” Then he said to me, “These are the ones who died in the great tribulation. They have washed their robes in the blood of the Lamb and made them white. Revelation 12:11…11 And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony.… Read more »
Susie
March 28, 2018 3:45 AM

But there is. Luke 22:35-38:

35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. 36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. 37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end. 38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

March 28, 2018 1:09 PM

Appreciate the scripture… I am not sure of Jesus exact meaning in this scripture…I would not call this a call to arms though. God Bless.

Elizabeth Davis
March 28, 2018 1:32 PM

A couple thoughts just to throw out there:

1. When Jesus returns he will be coming back to fight evil.
2. As a parent, I fee; personally feel obligated to protect my family.
3. David was instructed to take out Goliath.

March 28, 2018 9:51 PM
Elizabeth, To your points…1) Jesus will be coming to fight and cast the Anti-Christ, False Prophet and their armies into bottomless pit. Jesus “army” are Christians (the dead 1st and then the living) who rise up to meet him in the clouds and they will have “new” bodies. These living Christians will have endured the Great Tribulation and stayed faithful to Christ by not taking the Mark of the Beast. Bands of armed Christians battling and killing New World Order troops will not be rising up to meet Christ…that is very contrary to love they neighbor as yourself..which is the second greatest command. 2) I have also stated I would not hesitate to stop an evil person from taking the life of an Innocent. One of the sins God hates is the taking the life of an innocent. But NWO police showing up at my door…checking to see if have the mark…then dragging me and my family to a prison camp…is awful…but it’s not taking the life of an innocent…I am not going to get into a gun battle taking as many of them out as I can. Paul converted many of his jailers and other prisoners while in jail. The life killed might have been one of the souls that you were going to save. 3) David is Old Testament…Jesus in the New Testament totally reversed this with a new Covenant. Old Testament Jews stoned Stephen to death for blasphemy. OT Jews plotted to kill & crucify Jesus for blasphemy…and in both cases they thought they were righteous. Jesus did not instruct his followers to take out anyone. He said to turn the other cheek, that anger leads to murder in your heart, to forgive not 7 times…but 7 x 70 times. He said to love thy God with… Read more »
March 25, 2018 8:14 PM

But Revelation doesn’t describe Christians as fighting back. When the Daniel Covenant happens…it says to flee for the hills…don’t go back to your home. And it says Christians will be martyred…one way to avoid the martydom is to accept the Mark of the Beast…or deny Christ. Resisters will still be hunted down and either killed or given the choice of MOB or Christ….and many will choose to accept MOB. I agree…we need to follow what God directs us to do. And if I can stop an evil person from killing an innocent…I will do it…but if they are knocking on my door…I am going to follow Jesus example.

Lydia Hodge
March 24, 2018 6:15 PM

He gave his life willingly

Ming
Ming
March 24, 2018 10:15 PM

His Role as the Lamb of God was Prophecized through out the OT – Jesus MUST die to fulfill the Heavenly Father’s Will so that the Adam race might be saved. He was slain before the Creation of the World.

What Jesus did might not be His Will for you at that particular moment. Please remember that HE walked straight through those people who were trying to push Him off the cliff, HE escaped & hid Himself from the pursuit of the religious leaders, HIS Word amazed the guards so much that they forgot their mission to seize Him… In sum, HE did NOT let evil men did what they pleased before HIS Time…

Please don’t automatically volunteer yourself to be victimized by evil men – you might be His only Intervention in the midst of chaos to defend the weak.
Thanks for defending humanity with Truth & His Might by His Leading – remember you can only die once, and the Caliphate builders can’t wait to kill off/convertall the Jewish people & Christians.

March 25, 2018 8:23 PM

When the time comes…there will be an outpouring of the spiritual gifts…we will walk even greater than Jesus. We will be able to disappear in a crowd…when in prison, our speech will be guided by the Holy Spirit…we will heal the sick and minister to the weak. After Jesus died…none of the Apostles fought back when evil came for them. I believe that we are to follow Jesus example. God bless!

Jerome L
March 24, 2018 2:32 PM

Kerry, thank you so much for sharing this. Lord, may we all be prepared to surrender our lives to whatever you have for us. Amen.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 24, 2018 3:35 PM

Yes dear Lord. Amen.

Savage
March 24, 2018 6:26 PM

Why don’t you guys leave the USA since you know this is coming? Haven’t we been commanded to flee Babylon? Don’t the citizens of S America need to hear the gospel too? You don’t have to stay in the USA!

March 24, 2018 6:38 PM

The command to leave Babylon was written thousands of years ago, so it was obviously not meant to be obeyed until the time of the fulfillment. So it’s not just about being in the right place, but also at the right time. I believe everyone who is led by the Holy Spirit will know what He wants them to do when the time comes.

Maj Matt
March 24, 2018 7:21 PM

Rev 17: 6 And I saw the woman

drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus:

and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

The US is not killing Christians – so the US is not Babylon

Highlander
Highlander
March 24, 2018 8:40 PM

Major, with all due respect, sir, I believe that you may be leaning on your own understanding on this matter. For example: “Last year no Christians were killed in the U.S. for refusing to take the MOB. + Today, no Christians were killed in the U.S for refusing the mark… = Therefore, in 1 or 2 years from now it’s impossible that Christians in the U.S. will be killed for refusing to take the mark…” – I believe God has been sending warnings for the U.S. for a very long time but just look at the last 40 to 50 years. David Wilkerson, Henry Gruver, Chuck Youngbrandt and Dimitru Dudumon, just to name a few warning of invasion, occupation and decimation. In the last few years these warnings have increased exponentially, many can be read right here on Z3. My prayer for you, brother: “Hear the Watchmen”
God bless you!

Maj Matt
March 25, 2018 5:17 AM

I agree there will be an invasion of the US – but that is from foreign powers. Those killed for refusing the mark are killed by the beast, not the US. Until the US kills Christians, I stand with Rev 17:6. The US is not “drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus” –

Maj Matt
March 25, 2018 5:52 AM

It is dishonest to misquote me – I never wrote what you placed in quotes.

Highlander
Highlander
March 25, 2018 3:21 PM

Maj Matt, so very sorry to offend you, brother. I didn’t mean to put words in your mouth. was just trying to give an example of how our finite human understanding can sometimes resemble a spreadsheet function, like “If, Then, Else” and therefore be a hindrance to our growth, understanding and preparedness. Again, I’m very sorry…
Shalom

Anna
Anna
March 24, 2018 8:28 PM

For any humble person who does wish to learn about the biblical role America plays in end-time world events, this is a succinct, fascinating and eye-popping YouTube series you won’t want to pass up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjT1a3rAJE4
America in Prophecy series: Introduction + Parts I, II, III (Total time: 1:13)

God\'s Dirt Kid
God\'s Dirt Kid
March 25, 2018 9:58 AM
It is coming. I have massive boxes and file drawers printed out over last ten years. Directive from God Rep: PRINT IT! with awareness I-net would disappear and/or severe censorship for online sites to have years’ worth of posts removed (as has been happening). Glad now I obeyed…. About 6 months ago told to reread and commit to memory. Not word for word, but jist of it. I have one of “those” memories…kind that causes people who see it in action…amazement. Gone through the total Bible finishing up with Psalms and Proverbs. Read the “Lost” books (Printed out, copied on thumb drives) and with such awareness of the Lost Tribes (God know exactly where these Hebrew/Israel line decendents of Abraham ARE whether they do or not.) So I love the genealogies kept the DNA of Adam through Christ PURE in the flesh and understood Numbers/Tribes as never before. Been a gargantuan task. Family thinks I’m nuts. I asked DO they THINK I would take on such a consuming TASK on whim?? God order, His sustaining me, awareness of HIS timeline in this is both uplifting…and frightening as I’m now about 3/4 way through. It is close…and world events are tracking on the public timeline along with my personal timeline. He has revealed things to me for years…and has never once thrown me a curve ball. But I am very careful to test the spirits, await confirmation w/o seeking it. There will be martyrs in the USA. Reading here..confirms recently what I have known. Some will plink away with weaponry. Some will use the word of God. I’m 68 years old and have been prepped my entire life. Like the author of this shared article…un-BE-lievable abuse. God was soooo with me through it all. (Think MK Ultra.) The Evil One and… Read more »
Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 25, 2018 5:29 PM

Thank you for your comments. Much deep insight there…more than meets the eye. Powerful.

kathy pruitt
March 25, 2018 7:47 AM

A couple of years ago I had a dream that was similar. It was nighttime and I was at the home I grew up in (a small town in NE). I was with my husband, young daughter, and my father. (note: I thought it was odd that my mother was not there because when I had the dream she was still alive. She has since gone to be with the Lord). We started hearing what sounded like bombs and then bright lights. When I looked out the window I saw military men parachuting from low flying planes then going door to door taking the children and guns from the house. They had the children carry the guns because they knew they did not know how to shoot them. If the parents put up any kind of fight, they were shot on the spot Children were carrying the guns walking in single file lines. At the same time, the military had taken over the airport and all major roads in and out of the town. EOD.
When I woke up, I was sooo scared because I realized how easy it would be for the enemy to take over a city……take over the airport and major highways. I pray this never happens!

March 25, 2018 12:38 PM

Thanks for sharing this warning dream Kathy. It confirms what many others have seen.

SandraM
SandraM
March 24, 2018 4:20 PM

That verse come to my mind…those who will try to save their lives will lose it. I believe its the best way of pleasing God when your husband & you have agreed to be put in camp if it is the Lord’s will…trust me people will be more receptive there and will welcome more the Gospel that those who will be out selling their souls to satan to live even on temporary terms.

God bless you and may we be empowered in this hour by his bravery and courage. Amen.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 25, 2018 4:13 AM

Yes i totally agree. Amen. Whatever His will is for each of us, He will give us supernatural grace. Soon we will see His face, and all our tears will be wiped away forever. Eternal bliss with Jesus! 👑😊

MVP
MVP
March 24, 2018 10:44 AM

Very recently the Lord led me to the book of Habakkuk during a time of prayer with The Lord. Your dream draws several referemces to the words given in the book of Habakkuk

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 24, 2018 10:57 AM

Yes i know exactly what you are talking about. I, too, have been led there.

God\'s Dirt Kid
God\'s Dirt Kid
March 25, 2018 10:20 AM

LOL. #MeToo moment. But nothing hanky-panky and headling grabbing.
Onward Christian Soldiers. Some will be thrown into POW/Re-education camps…and it will be a huge harvest.

With your abuse, Kerry, you could probably tell stories like 1001 Arabian Nights to forestall execution.Prolly the HORROR of your abuse can actually be made…hilarious…(I’ve done that a few times) so even enemy guards will want to stay tuned for the next episode of Your LLife as you tell other inmates HIS Story.

God\'s Dirt Kid
God\'s Dirt Kid
March 25, 2018 10:09 AM

The “Minor” Prophets have some HUGELY MAJOR things to say, fit our times as tight as spandex on a 400 lb. woman….

Tim
Tim
March 25, 2018 3:53 PM

Thank you and God bless you there is an American victory at a hi cost.

Prophet end times.
Prophet end times.
March 25, 2018 5:24 AM

Daniel tells us the Goat with the prominent horn(US) will attack the 2 horned ram, first Media(Iraq – has happened) and then later Persia (Iran- future). After this we are told the prominent horn on the Goat (UN) will be broken off.

Revelation tells us that the 7 headed beast representing the UN will burn the Woman(Statue of Liberty representing the US) with fire.

You now know when it will happen and by who.

March 25, 2018 12:18 PM

The angel Gabriel gave Daniel the interpretation of his vision of the goat attacking the ram and it is much different from yours, as shown here:

21 The shaggy goat represents the kingdom of Greece, and the large horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 The broken horn and the four horns that arose in its place represent four kingdoms which will arise from his nation, although not with his power. (Daniel 8:21-22)

I’m going with Gabriel’s interpretation.

Joe Heartwell
March 25, 2018 8:14 PM

Is it not possible that erdogans attack on the Kurds at this present time could be the beginning of the one horned goat attack on Medes persia?