The Holy Spirit said, “Obama is the Antichrist”

obamaOne day in the fall of 2011 I was rolling my trash bin down to the curb. I did not have any particular thought in mind, other than taking out the garbage to be picked up the next day. Suddenly, the Holy Spirit said in my spirit: “Obama is the antichrist”.  I knew that voice.

I stopped in my tracks. Stunned.

I had voted for Obama in the first election.  I certainly wasn’t expecting any kind of word from the Lord at that moment, and certainly not that word. Needless to say, I kept it to myself.  It was just too “out there” to comprehend or to share.

Later on, in the course of my employment, I met a man who shared the same revelation.  I have since lost contact with him, but the Holy Spirit has been confirming this word over and over again since 2014.

Linda Clay

Author: Linda Clay

Linda Clay serves as an intercessor for the body of Christ, with a specific focus on the United States.

She requests that all who read her posts and comments, to take them to the LORD in prayer for confirmation. Her prayers are for each person to gain a closer walk with Jesus Christ, be strong in the Word, listening to and obeying of the Holy Spirit.

To read more of the dreams, visions and revelations given to Linda by the Holy Spirit, please visit her blog at: Believeacts2blog.wordpress.com

SS
SS
January 18, 2016 8:40 PM

Obama is NOT the Antichrist!!! Get over it. The real Antichrist is worst than Obama, and Prince William. Read GOD’S Word. If there a million people stating that Obama is the Antichrist, and one person states that he is not, why are you quick to not believe that one person. The elite, and/or satan want you to believe that Obama is the Antichrist. It is a set-up for deceiving the masses. I can read some of these comments pertaining to the end times, and I can tell already who is going to accept the RFID chip.

Diane Boneck
January 2, 2017 7:45 PM

When Obama got elected, I heard an audible voice say, “This is it!” (regarding a dream on the Book of Revelation I had 1981) I started to shake. I saw the demonic spirits with him. He IS the one. I can’t/don’t want to believe it, but several messages have told me that “The serpent has crept into your garden.” He was giving a speech from the rose garden. “The snares have all been set.” We are surrounded as a Country, and it IS HIM that did it. I saw him walking down the hall to the Oval office. Doors flew open as he passed by, not by his power. BAD things were getting in to the U.S. My family got hostile to me if I said anything against him.

Mike Smith
Mike Smith
June 12, 2016 3:51 PM

“…a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.” Daniel 8:23,24,25

A “king of fierce countenance.” Now look at the photo of Obama at the top of this page, or better yet, look at almost any photo of Obama. The AC will not necessarily be handsome, but if he is, he will have a very distinguishing “stern countenance” that will set him apart from all others. Obama certainly meets the first qualification. And he meets many others.

Bob Adolph
January 3, 2017 12:53 AM

It is possible that Obama will be the administrator of the coming UN resolution on the two state solution and go straight to the Middle East on the 20th as the Assyrian, A/C. Erdogan is another candidate. He is moving into Syria as we speak. It was part of the recent cease fire deal made between Putin, Erdogan and Assad.

Cheryl
Cheryl
May 26, 2016 4:14 AM

Let us not forget that every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Christ is Lord… let us pray and believe God he will change cos I believe is coming…

Evans
Evans
October 2, 2015 10:14 AM

Hi Linda. Back in the spring of 2007 before Obama announced he is running for presidency, I saw that he would be the next president. I also saw nothing but evil all around him. I also strongly sense it in my heart that he will be revealed as the antichrist within this next year. As a result, I believe he may be president for a third term. This is actually the first time I am writing this down. I don’t search for who is the antichrist either. Thank you and God bless you. Jesus is Lord!

Bobbie
Bobbie
August 9, 2015 6:41 PM
I first saw Obama on Oprah plugging his book, “Dreams from my Father,” (kinda takes on a more sinister meaning with the current discussion). His discussion about moving beyond political parties and sitting down and using the good ideas from both to make a better America filled me with hope about our political system. My husband and I had already been having discussions about ideas that we liked from each major party and how we would implement them if we were in charge. When my husband got home from work that night I excitedly regurgitated the interview to him. A few days after that I felt a check in my spirit about him. The Holy Spirit impressed to watch O, to be wary of how the world seemed to enthralled by him. When he first threw his hat in the ring for prez, my hubby and I figured he was just building up name recognition for a more serious run at a later date……and then he shot ahead in the polls, by the time he won the primary I was very uneasy about him and felt he was going to win (I did not vote for him) and he did. When he won the Nobel Peace prize for making a pretty speech my hubby and I discussed the possibility that he was the ac and at that point, because we did not know enough about his ancestry, decided he was not. We decided he was a forerunner of the ac, getting stuff set up for him. We still felt impressed by the Holy Spirit to just watch him. Last fall the Holy Spirit asked a question “What does a fairly young man do after he has been President of the most powerful nation on earth?” The answer was he either… Read more »
Karen Sue
August 8, 2015 4:33 PM

James, I researched the etymology of the word soros, this morning. I was working on some thing else, but found that it means, coffin, a bier. What? The history that we know about the man is sinister, and even his name points to that.

August 8, 2015 5:12 PM

Wow, that is very interesting! Thanks for sharing that. It certainly fits him.