Prophetic dream reveals great end time battle

In a dream on October 7 2017, I saw WAR!

I saw mass casualties, but I could tell this was no ordinary war. It seemed to be truly “other dimensional”.

I saw saw the wounded, the sick, the weak, the lame, even those who were still in the fight yet trying to protect others still. I recognized some of these people as “first responders”. Being in law enforcement myself, I realized there are also “first responders” in the Spirit.

As I saw the fight ensue, there was weaponry I had never seen before. The attacks came from land, sea, and air. (I think these attacks are being felt today by many and seemingly out of nowhere.)

I saw some who were so wounded they were no longer in the battle. They had been hurt so bad, not only were they out of the fight themselves, but they were also bitter with those who WERE still in the fight!

Even as I entered some of the rooms to visit them, I saw these soldiers were so angry they would throw anything they could get their hands on at those who were trying to serve them (I believe this to be the current state of many in the body of Christ!)

I saw even those who were battle hardened were being attacked with great fury. These were the “first responders” who stayed in the fight, even denying their own personal pain, in an attempt to help others.

As the battle intensified I wondered at one point if anyone could possibly SURVIVE! I saw an exchange and rotation of troops. I saw both good and evil. I saw certain areas were won for a while and the area was “cleansed,” but then I saw the opposition come yet again to try to retake what they had lost. It was as if there was no break in the action. Where one group had seemingly conquered an area, reinforcements were sent in to disrupt to make certain that area was still being fought for with constant pressure being applied. (The Bible tells us we “wrestle” with our enemy because it’s the one form of combat where you NEVER take your hands off of your opponent!)

There was palatable sense that we were to stay engaged in this struggle because we KNEW that at some point very soon our “Commander” was going to arrive on the scene and all armies would bow at the sight of him!

Personally,  I felt my own flesh failing. As I began to get weakened, I recalled falling back to the hope that was within my heart that regardless of the current state I was in, I was going to eventually experience ETERNAL victory and that I was the called of God to fight for such a time as this.

I distinctly remember having this sense that I was not responsible for the outcome,  but I was responsible for that which I was given by my “Commander” to hold until He came!

I AWOKE!

Marty Breeden

Author: Marty Breeden

Marty Breedon has served as Deputy Sheriff with the New Market Police Department in New Market Virginia since 2006. In a near death experience in 2015, Marty was called by God to warn the church of the Lord’s soon return. Since that encounter, God has used Marty to lead hundreds of people to salvation.

SaraM
SaraM
October 10, 2017 8:55 am

Yes! Thank you Marty for this!! This is exactly what I feel I have been battling with my husband for the past year! He’s tired bitter angry and turned his back and I’m in there just fighting (praying) much more. Than I ever have before. God just won a big battle (I said yesterday in another Z3 post that after 21years of marriage he told me he was leaving and wanted a divorce. Last Saturday, the day of your dream, was my 22 anniversary and he surprised me with a very loving card.). This is exactly, your dream, how it has felt. I’ve relaxed a little these past few days and this dream of yours helps me to see that we have to constantly fight off the evil ones for our families and friends because the evil is lashing out with final breaths before extinguished by the Holy Lord. I’m inspired now to listen to some worship music while I fold clothes rather than sit and watch tv, ( which is what I was going to do after quickly checking on Z3). Hallelujah! Thank you Lord for this dream through Marty. Keep on fighting people. Just a week days before this latest victory I was agonizing crying and pleading for 2 hours. And now I need to keep praying to keep this moving forward, because as Marty said you gain ground, you lose ground.

Marty Breeden
Marty Breeden
October 10, 2017 9:15 am

Blessings to you my friend! I pray the Lord used this dream to strengthen your heart.

Scooter
Scooter
October 11, 2017 11:41 am

Hang in there Sara. I too have been in this same battle. It really wears one down. I do believe that it is a lot harder for our men to let go. They were created to be the provider and protector of their household. I have been finding that my husband is getting a little jealous of my relationship with Jesus as I have been falling more in love with my true Savior than ever. My husband has told me that he keeps having dreams that I am cheating on him. ( Not true) Yes, we need to hold our husbands up in prayer more than ever.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
October 11, 2017 11:53 am

Scooter,
Dreams can also come from the enemy to sow seed for future problems. I was having bad dreams and prayed about it. The Lord told me to anoint our bed with oil. I anointed the bed and never had them again. I know it works. This is only one example but MANY, MANY times, people have been healed completely and delivered from demonic spirits by anointing oil and faith in the Lord Jesus through prayer. Remember , if you choose to do this all you have to do is believe in His word/Him and not yourself or your power. It’s so simple to do and works every time!
i anoint my house and property all the time. Anytime there is a problem, I’ve learned to anoint with oil and it disappears. Praise be to the Lord our King of Kings the RULER of EVERYTHING!

Sue
Sue
October 12, 2017 11:30 am

Sara since your husband is bitter and angry and said he wants a divorce have you considered letting him go? This is not a healthy situation for you. I seriously doubt this is God’s will for you. Praying for you.

SaraM
SaraM
October 12, 2017 2:30 pm

I should have stated that he was very bitter and angry a year ago when this started for him…it hit a really awful point March through June. There is a definite change in him and softening within the past two months. I believe it is God’s will. During the stress of this, I started having flashbacks to being sexually abused as a child. I have since been in therapy trying to deal with both these things at the same time. There is a giant gorilla off my back since I’ve made progress. This event from my childhood seeped into our marriage even though I didn’t remember the event until recently. I have prayed so very earnestly throughout this time and most assuredly God told me to LOVE and be patient, we have 5 children and we get along great now. But I was told love and patience Even when he was a porcupine. I have been emotionally healed through God and therapy. This with my husband was my fire and cleansing, this is my battle and Im on God’s side. I put God first and I told Him that often. He’s not so bitter and angry any more… he’s decided to stay and he wants his me, his wife and family. Thanks be to God!

SaraM
SaraM
October 12, 2017 2:35 pm

I wrote the long post below first. He told me he wanted the divorce in March. He stayed the whole time and didn’t leave. He was very bitter and cold towards me. Things started getting better around August/September to the point that he gave me a 22 year anniversary card that read that I was the kindest, most beautiful, funniest woman he knows and is very happy to be married to me. Now see the post below…

Marilee Alm
October 10, 2017 6:51 am

The battle is fierce for souls. Many pioneer missionaries labored for 7 years before seeing their first convert. This shows how much Satan wants to hang unto them!!

Yesterday, was the first day in my life, I had the sense that I was prepared to fight for the Lord. All these years I have been losing b/c of sin and wrong thought patterns; some learned growing up, others are attacks on me.

I am still asking the Lord to speak through me and yesterday He said, “The reason I stress praising Me in the Bible is you are then speaking My words constantly.” So now I know mostly of what I should be speaking.

Krista West
October 11, 2017 4:04 am

This is the word I just received from the Lord. It was accompanied by a great feeling of terror.

“Little one, war is imminent!!! Prepare! Prepare! Prepare! Do not be deceived by the words of peace! You must prepare for what is to come. Destruction is imminent!!!”

Mike M
Mike M
October 10, 2017 12:40 pm

Marty I needed to hear this today. That is so right – we are not responsible for the outcome. I have been given the ground that He and I currently possess, and it is constantly challenged from different agles. Stay in the fight and keep doing as we are commanded – yes and amen! Thank you so much for your faithfulness. It’s so good to see a post from you! Love you brother.

Marty Breeden
October 10, 2017 7:31 pm

Bless you Mike thanknyou BROTHER!

Christopher Harris
October 10, 2017 10:14 am

Thank you for sharing this awesome dream and powerful insight into the battles we are in (and to come). Very interesting about the wrestling part, this is very true, it is a constant intense battle. For me I know that evil seeks to triumph over me and destroy me, to tempt me and lead me away from the Lord our God! I hope to keep fighting for the Lord always until my end, and I await my dear King and Commander earnestly! Praise God! May God bless you brother.

Marty Breeden
Marty Breeden
October 10, 2017 12:05 pm

Amen Christopher!!

Tim
Tim
October 10, 2017 5:35 pm

Amen Marty. Great post. God-given. God bless you.

Diane Boneck
Diane B
October 12, 2017 11:19 pm

I know God has called us to be his end time warriors. We must encourage one another, as the demons never tire as they attempt to wear down the Saints. That’s what is going on exactly. Ask the Lord to strengthen you with his Spirit and refill your lamp with oil. The Lord told me to, “Praise me and sing” when the fight and persecution get bad! Hallelujah!

Marty Breeden
October 13, 2017 7:52 am

That’s a good word my sister Amen!!!

Matt Smith
October 12, 2017 10:56 am

Speaking of wars, Carolina Banza September 12 4:42 A.M.

I Raise My Hand and War Starts I Lower My Hand and War Cease.

“The apple of My eye you shall not touch” My daughter do you hear the sound of war? Do you hear the battlecries of the nations? I am in control of all things nothing escapes My hand.

This is the plan of the enemy to destroy as many lives as possible. But I have a greater plan; a plan that will confuse my enemy. Oh the salvation of so many souls. I am looking for souls and I will find them. Not one will escape from My hands. I am the chief commander. And I am the head of the kingdom’s army.

I raise My hand and war starts I lower My hand and war cease. This is the power of My might. I will bring to pass all the things spoken in My word they shall come to pass. I will make an end of the cold war and I will go against the enemy with My strong and Mighty arm ready for battle.

The Islamic state will be defeated. Europe will go through war and famine. America will face destruction . Africa will be on her knees begging God for mercy. Australia will face My judgement. North Korea has just started. It has begun and it will not stop until I say stop.

This is My time of vengeance for the Lord has a day of vengeance for the blood of His people. Yes I am the Almighty. I am the resurrected One .I am the Light of the World. Seek Me and you will find Me. Amen.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 11, 2017 3:45 am

Rak Chazak Amats!!!!

Stella
Stella
October 11, 2017 7:09 am

Please brother what do the above words mean!

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 11, 2017 7:56 am

It’s a battle cry…Raz Chazak!-rock like oomph of the spiritual zealous heart, the game face of a mighty man, tenacity of the soul, gritting of teeth of a spirit-inspired warrior and the bearing of those teeth to the enemy. It’s possessing a resolute and growling resolve for the glory of God….AMATS is heavenly audacity.. It’s rushing headlong into the most hazardous and impossible battles without pausing to consider the impossibilities (ex. David against Goliath)…. It’s lambs moving with liquid ferocity straight into the enemy’s lair as inspired by the Holy Spirit dwelling in us… Even if we die in obeying God we win… All the powers of earth and he’ll may come against you but you grit you…I plead the blood of Jesus over this comment in Jesus name, Amen.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 11, 2017 11:28 pm

grit your teeth and face the enemy with boldness*

Lydia Hodge
October 16, 2017 12:21 pm

Bless you Marty. I always enjoy your post. We are truly in a battle that we can’t win but thanks be to God who has secured to us the victory through Christ. We will advance on our knees (symbolic of prayer) totally relying on him. He alone is our victory. Love you brother. Feed his lambs.