Prophetic Dream Reveals a Fierce Storm Coming

I had a very vivid dream in the early hours Monday morning, May 22, 2017. I saw a fierce storm with dark thunder and lightning, but mostly I noticed a great wind and the power of that wind.

I saw buildings that were dark, dingy, and corrupt. There was something evil about these structures that seemed to reach into the stormy night sky. I saw people climbing them, mostly young people, some well-dressed, some not so much, but all were climbing to try to reach the top because they believed at the top was something good and desirable.

Feverishly, they battled the elements and tried to withstand the tempest to reach the top, but every time they began climbing up, they got about halfway and this great tempest storm wind blew them off and slammed them to the ground. Their poor broken bleeding bodies laid on the ground as they screamed in pain. Yet, they would then try to gather enough strength for just one more climb, one more attempt.

Without fail, if they could move, they would try again to climb the building. Not one of them could make it. Often along their journey, they thought, “I’m going to make it! I’m going to finally make it to the top!”

Their footing seemed sure and their grip seemed tight, but the winds came with such great power, it slung them off the building and slammed them onto the ground.

We watched as some of them finally gave up. Their poor feeble and broken bodies were no longer able to climb. It was at this point that myself and others would run over to these precious ones, in the midst of the fierce storm. We would grab them, secure them and quickly move them to a safe area….away from the buildings and out of the storm. We were like a rescue team bringing the wounded to the hospital. The storm affected us as well, but we were unphased in our mission to carry the hurt and needy to a place of care and rest.

Then I awoke.

Interpretation:

MASSIVE CHAOS is even at the door, for the devil knows that he has but a short time. He too can see the prophecies fulfilling. He is going to go after our young people with an evil vengeance.

You and I and the true body of Christ are called to be “rescuers” in this day.

Marty Breeden

Author: Marty Breeden

Marty Breedon has served as Deputy Sheriff with the New Market Police Department in New Market Virginia since 2006. In a near death experience in 2015, Marty was called by God to warn the church of the Lord’s soon return. Since that encounter, God has used Marty to lead hundreds of people to salvation.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Chrissy
Chrissy
May 24, 2017 9:26 am

Sadly, I think what happened at the Ariana Grande concert is only the beginning. The enemy is seeking those who are young and not well-seasoned in Christ. I’ve seen so many prophetic words as of late about how our children are going to be targeted. Let’s keep children of all our nations in our prayers. I know the Lord does not want us to live in fear, but we have to be smart about where we go as well as where we allow our children to go. I would strongly suggest staying away from crowds, concerts (especially secular music – which we shouldn’t be listening to anyway…just sayin’) & just be smart about what we are partaking in. The Lord is also going to be judging the church…If you attend a mega church, i would seriously be cautious.

Lydia Hodge
May 24, 2017 11:20 am

So true. The Lord showed me as well a while back the enemy is going to target our children and we need to be diligent in prayer for what is coming.

David Mann
May 24, 2017 7:13 am

Hi There James and Crew
I think you are unfortunately right in that the enamy is coming after our young ones if what went of in Manchester after a pop concert here in the uk on Monday night which was to shocking for words as I was reading all about it on the bbc web site is any thing to go by.
Yesterday I saw a lady in tears in her back garden with a picture appealing for people if they have seen her 15thteen year old daughter to get in touch with the police,then the camera crew went in her house and she was collapsed on the sofa with I think family and friends around her for comfort and surport,tears immediately ran ran down my face as I felt for her and it seemed like I could feel some of her pain.
I started to pray for her using gods word Bleassed are those that mourn but found it to pain full before I could get to Bleassed are those that are pour in spirit I had to stop.
A quick look at today’s papers here in the uk and it looks like there’s still people missing with the youngest victim an eight year old girl.
Theresa May as now gave the police army surport on the streets which is a good until this terror threat is under control and hopefully it doesn’t happen again.
I guess many of you are praying for the greaving famillies right now.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 24, 2017 7:50 am

Thank-you David for this inside look at the terror. We need to open our hearts no matter how much it hurts. Let us include prayer for your enemies as well.

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
May 24, 2017 9:38 am

I have dearly loved ones in this category- trying to climb the filthy towers you saw. I’ve tried to rescue them but they insist on doing it their own way and I’ve watched them fall more than once. I pray daily for my loved ones who are far from God but since they have pushed me away for now I am doing my best to save SOMEONE ELSE’S LOVED ONE. If we all do our part surely one of you will be there to rescue my child when he’s ready to repent. Surely I will be seated on a plane with your father or daughter when he/she is ready to be rescued. Why not?

Lord, show us those who are ready to be rescued. May we be faithful to help them find Jesus.

Shimon
Shimon
May 24, 2017 9:43 am

This is my first attempt in interpreting a dream, so please forgive me if there are some short comings, mistakes or plain errors.
The “dark, dingy and corrupt buildings” are men made, men centered, religious churches. That “they seem to reach into the stormy night sky” is a specific reference to mega churches that like the tower of Babel try to reach by their own strength into heaven. “The young people who try to reach to the top” are young, zealous and well meaning believers who (not knowingly) believe a towering LIE.
The wind that blows at a higher elevation and the raging storm down below, are two different things: One is the Spirit of God, and the other… a raging fury of Satan. Those who are “no longer able to climb” are these who like Saul on the road to fame, were struck down by Jesus only to later find the True and Living God. Like Ananias who ministered to Saul in his great need, so will the remnant in these last days be. We will lay our hands on those who “are no longer able to climb” and say to them: “the Lord Jesus has sent us, so that you may regain your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit”. The “hospital” and “the place of care end rest” is the true House of God.
In conclusion, i would say only one thing: MAKE TIME TO BE ALONE WITH JESUS FOR THE FIERCE STORM THAT IS COMING WILL REQUIRE MANY “RESCUERS” WHO ARE NOT AFRAID TO DIE.

Lydia Hodge
May 24, 2017 11:17 am

Good interpretation!

Diana
Diana
May 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Well done,Shimon….blessings to you and your household.

Jenny from U.K
May 24, 2017 4:10 am

Thank you Marty for sharing your dream. Yesterday the Lord led me to read Jeremiah 23 which seemed rather apt with Donald Trump being in Jerusalem. Peace will not come until Jesus comes to reign and takes His rightful place on His throne when all men will bow down to Him.
Right now we need great discernment , not to be fooled by anything. Verses 19 to 20 read –
“Behold, a whirlwind of the Lord is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.
The anger of the Lord shall not return, until He have executed, and till He have performed the thoughts of His heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. “

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
May 24, 2017 3:04 pm

The enemy is a cowardly lion who seeks to destroy the most vulnerable. I had a strong word from the Lord about our children’s destruction and it was OUR OWN FAULT. It was harsh truth.Perhaps I can publish it after I type out the scripture references. I Pray constantly for repentance of any sins and for out children to come back. Thank You Jesus.

Julie
May 24, 2017 10:11 pm

When you hand your kids over to a public school system or a daycare, you are ‘handing your kids over’ and to the satanists and the cia black projects, that is basically giving them permission to do their mind control on your kids. It has been proven. A good testimony is the former FBI director https://youtu.be/ju_jWWIS_hE. Please, don’t send your kids to be cared for by other people when God gave them to you, especially if they are coming home from school with any type of anxiety or mental problem. I was mind controlled for the secret space program at school. Unfortunately, this is happening in mass. Just, follow the Holy Spirit. If it tells you to homeschool, OBEY, you don’t know what you may be protecting your kids from, but if you want to know, research project paperclip.

Carol
Carol
May 26, 2017 12:09 am

I totally agree!!

Gerry
Gerry
May 24, 2017 10:28 pm

God Bless you Marty… I enjoy your posts… Feel Gods voice in them…

Lydia Hodge
May 24, 2017 11:31 am

Thanks for sharing Marty. There are times the Lord shows us things that grieve us to the core so much that we don’t want it to be true. The thought that our children our looking to us for answers and depending on us for protection and that most of our leaders are glorying in their political correctness and their fight against Trump to the point that they will open the door for our children to be a target sickens me beyond why I can even describe.
What has happened in Europe is horrible but it is only a precursor of what’s coming. The Lord showed you it is ultimately going to be up to the church to step in and take care of our children. The government will fail us. Blessings Marty. Love and grace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Shelley
Shelley
May 24, 2017 10:28 pm

So true Lydia. Did you see the mayor of Minneapolis MN, speaking at a mosque telling the muslims she will protect them and not let anyone come in and take them. It was sickening. No sorrow or compassion from her for those young girls in Manchester that were brutally murdered by muslims. But she was standing up for the murderers. MN is drowning with leaders like her.

Lydia Hodge
May 25, 2017 1:03 pm
Lydia Hodge
May 24, 2017 11:40 am

*are looking to us

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
May 24, 2017 8:53 am

Marty, as I read this I was reminded of the hierarchical structure of Satan’s governmental beast system he has in place today And the understanding I was shown, is that of so many of the young ones whom are searching for that elusive ‘American dream of success’ through a ‘higher educational degree/position/certificate/job’ . It reminds me of displaced trust and confidence in structures of society that will be/are being shaken up now…and, as the shaking storms and tempests continue to increase in intensity, many will fall. We, His hidden ones are being sent out now, with this time of awakening now upon us, to find those broken ones and to minister to them just as He said, ‘I will leave the ninety-nine and go back for the one’
Shalom, Thomas Nodoubt

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
May 24, 2017 4:09 am

So let it be written, so let it be done…………I’m in…….