Prophetic dream reveals coming crash in Dow Jones Index.

Another prophetic warning of a coming crash in financial markets was shared today on YouTube in the following 4-minute video by a lady posting under the name Watchwoman. She was specifically shown a crash in the Dow Jones Index, but was not shown the timing. I don’t know anything about her, but I’m sharing her video because it confirms what I believe God has already shown me and others.

Thanks to Expat Gal for sharing this video.

ed h
September 2, 2019 8:35 AM

I do not want to discredit the prophetic at all, but have come to realize we never know the timing. I look at the charts and what I see is a long term parallel channel that has been in play since 2009. Is it rigged? I don’t know or even really care. The chart does not lie. As long as this channel holds we are still going up.
I highlighted the reversal patterns. So far we do not have a reversal pattern forming to the downside.

Joel H
Joel H
September 2, 2019 6:03 PM

1929 didn’t have a reversal pattern for years either. Then one day; out of the blue…..

ed h
September 2, 2019 6:34 PM

Oh yes it did. Tweezer top with 3 black crows to follow.

Joel H
September 3, 2019 4:02 PM

I see the hairpin loop with 2 brows, the bullish flag finishing up and the rising wedge with 4 back flips but I don’t see the tweezer. Is that the same as the frog-leg arrow going sideways?

Ed H
Ed H
September 3, 2019 5:32 PM

Good one. Pretty funny. Love it.

LoriQ
LoriQ
September 1, 2019 5:53 PM

Our economy falling in the future is no surprise. 24 TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT and climbing is NOT sustainable. We have given away our manufacturing base to China and Southeast Asia. NAFTA favored cheap labor in Mexico. Our public education is geared towards indoctrination, we are last amongst industrialized nations in learning. Once proud cities are now becoming cesspools of human waste. Younger generations have turned away from God and proudly embrace foreign idols. Food, air, land, seed, education and entertainment are adulterated and polluted.

Good is evil and evil is good in tbis nation. Our fall, economic and otherwise, will come. Those that ring the bell (God Bless them) take much grief, they are scorned and mocked. I say, keep ringing the bell, god will provide to His people that are awake and faithful.

Jacob AU
Jacob AU
September 2, 2019 5:29 AM

Hey James, what do you think will happen to the US dollar during this period. I’ve heard people talking about it getting stronger as we get closer to deflation. I know we’re eventually going to get hyperinflation later down the road, but if the FED takes interest rates to 0% this seems realistic. There are supposedly going to be 4 or 5 more rate cuts before early next year. It’s been looking like other currencies have started to buckle under the USD. I know we’re getting this crash in the stock market, but other economies of the world seem to be worse off. For example Japan, Greece etc. Just like to know your thoughts.

Ming
Ming
September 2, 2019 2:30 PM

NEWS FLASH!

Per Dr. Robert Mawire (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU3f2bFTBNg), the end of this September 2019 marks the end of the old order, and we will see the Middle East Peace Conference & the signing of the Middle East Peace Treaty in this October (thus the start of the Final 7 years of Tribulation) – see time stamp 47:41 – 49:22.

Also, he shared that the 7 Years of Plenty begun at Passover 2014 (confirmed by the Blood Moon), and the signing of the Peace Treaty will signal to us “the end of the 7 Years of Plenty. Still, we will have a 24 to 56 months window from this October – see time stamp 1:19:45 – 1:23:12.

Please pray & ask for His Confirmation about these and position yourself accordingly.

Best,

Ming

P.S. this is exciting time – as Lois Vogel Sharp revealed that from Elul 2019 till 10/4/19 (her son’s birthday), i.e. the 124 time frame, the 2019 Economic Collapse will happen. Let’s keep watch and see if this Prophecies are coming to pass or not.

Manuel
Manuel
September 3, 2019 1:09 AM

I just listened this Mawire sermon when driving to work this morning and paid attention to this statement regarding this September. It also came my mind what LVS has said and some other here in Z3.

Regarding to my own experience, sometimes things take time to manifest in natural but something is already happening in the spirit realm and/or behind the scenes that has marked the answer to our prayer request or start for example this next economic recession. So I wouldn’t blame LVS has been wrong saying already earlier that stock market crash is coming in certain time. But of course everyone needs to take that to the Father personally to know whats ahead, how soon and who is speaking truth. I have pondered these things a lot because many people see the same direction and things happening but timing is more or less question mark.

Anyway, pray that you are ready when suddenlies come, shall it be this Autumn or later. For timing, all I can say for sure that in my business (global sawn timber sales) there has started significantly weaker time during this year. Usually this signals that global economy is going to have harder times, building industry is 0,5-1 year ahead of time when difficult times start.

Bill
Bill
September 2, 2019 3:19 PM

Bear in mind that Lois Vogel Sharp’s wedding anniversary to her pastor husband is Oct. 24th (10-24) and Lois’ birthday is 12-04. Lois has predicted an economic collapse by the end of the Calendar year 2019. Lois has also specifically mentioned the 2 dates I listed above as these would also qualify based on the 1-2-4 timeframe. Lois posted a significant amount of data each week and not all dates as shared repeatedly.

Joel H
Joel H
September 2, 2019 6:08 PM

Lois Vogel Sharp also said the stock market would crash by May 10th 2018. She also said that the stock market would crash by the end of September 2018 during the Jewish Feast at that time.

Bill
Bill
September 4, 2019 3:28 PM

Joel, in response to your dates, I do recall a rather steep stock market decline in Feb. 2018 and another steep stock decline starting Oct. 4, 2018 to Dec. 26th, 2018.
Crashes? No.
Grossly incorrect (as in the market did nothing)? To me, No.
The declines were part of a triple market top formation.

But I understand your skepticism.