Prophetic vision reveals big drop in markets ahead.

Z3er Kevin shared the following vision he received regarding a future crash in financial markets. He was not shown the timing, but I have received several confirmations indicating it could happen before the end of this year.

I received the following vision on April 26, 2015. I was with a group of people walking on a wide grassy trail moving upward on a mountain. A large crowd was following behind us, quite substantial in numbers. It was easy to walk on, but then we saw large rocks obstructing our path ahead, but they were easy to walk around and avoid.

Then we came across some small dips in the path, which caused a few people to panic, but most of us saw the path continued upwards, so we kept going. As we encountered more dips, we became less concerned about them, thinking all the dips were just temporary.

As we moved forward, we saw Jesus standing on the side of the path telling us to leave the wide trail. We saw the trail He was leading us to follow. It was going down and looked very narrow and dangerous, like it was just hanging onto the side of a cliff and it dropped quite steadily.

When I looked back where we came from, the trail was disappearing behind us, so there was no going back. Looking ahead, the path reached a top and abruptly ended. Then I heard some of the people leading the group saying, “Don’t worry, it’s not the end. It’s just a crest. There will be a dip, a correction in the road, but no more than 10-20%.” But Jesus continued asking us to step off the large trail.

When we reached the top, there was a sheer cliff going down. I knew it dropped 70% and all of us had to jump off the cliff.

A few people jumped off into an abyss that was visible to the right of the path. At the bottom, it was muddy, probably ankle deep in mud, but solid. The wide path continued, but for a long time at the same level as the bottom before it slowly started going back up again. Off in the distance, those who continued marching along the path saw the people who chose to leave the path to follow Jesus, high in the distance going up a hill riding on an escalator.

Kevin’s Interpretation:

My impression is that the vision reveals a drop in the stock market. The wide grassy path followed by many people represents advice coming from financial advisers, but Jesus is warning people to leave this path to prepare for what’s coming in the future. The cliff represents a large drop in the market which is followed by a slow recovery. My interpretation of the 70% drop is there will an index that will drop 70% from its peak. It might not be the Dow Jones or the S&P since those details were not revealed, so it could be a lesser known index.

Something that the Lord has been telling me in recent years through trials in my life is He wants to get my attention. If I am correct in what I believe He is telling me, these economic downturns are intended to get our attention and refocus our spirits toward Him.

LoriQ
LoriQ
August 30, 2019 8:09 PM

Most important, those that followed Jesus were moving upward on an escalator away from the chaos and insanity. Stay close to God, He is our safety in these troubling days ahead.

Kevin
Kevin
August 30, 2019 8:56 PM

I think that is the true key point to the vision. Regardless of what is occurring in the world, God is providing an escape. It has been difficult for me these past years to make some financial decisions that are opposite what the mainstream financial advisers say. However, As, James said earlier, most financial advisers were wrong in 2008.. I have had to remind myself often, that in the Bible, God’s directions for his people were often contrary to the prevailing thinking.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 30, 2019 8:56 PM

Reading all comments and agree… Thanks for this post dream /vision by Kevin Z 3er ….know of others who have been warning re an economic crash… Have been reading also re the condition of the economy in China ..it doesn’t seem good. I am no financial market expert but when you + add everything together from a global perspective it does not look too good. Especially when one sees the Global headlines everyday & what is happening in other countries. It appears like chaos is building up to something : isn’t that just what the Globalists want !?? A NWO out of chaos. So many socio -crime etc. economic – religious problems as well. As Lori Q’s comment Stay close to God. He is our only hope !

August 30, 2019 5:39 PM
Wow, does this hit home. I have financial POA for my elderly parents and am their primary caregiver as well, as they have memory loss. We talked to their financial advisor the other day about their portfolio because I am very concerned about what I am reading and hearing. He pretty much confirmed what I know, how the market plunged in December and came up suddenly (after a phone call from the White House), how crashes usually happen in October, what’s going on around the world, etc. He then concluded by saying the economy looks good and not to worry! I wanted him to agree that we should convert some stocks to actual silver coins, but he didn’t think that was necessary, and said I was talking a Doomsday scenario. One of my siblings was with me and pretty much agreed with me after hearing the facts. I have since told my other siblings my concern to see the path we should take, and one of them just got back and said to never buy gold and silver coins, don’t do anything based on unfounded panic, it will just be a market correction, etc. Even after all the evidence I presented. She is a Christian but seems to have her head in the sand about what’s going on, and seems intent on keeping track of what I’m doing “wrong” financially, which is why I shared my concerns with her and the others first, hoping they would come along side me and we could do what is best for our parents. But because of serious pushback from her and possibly others, I have decided we will listen to the financial advisor (even though I disagreed with him on almost all his advice). I am taking the wide, grassy path to avoid… Read more »
Expat Gal
Expat Gal
August 30, 2019 6:13 PM
RSS – I am not a certified financial planner so please take my advice to God for affirmation. I do have an undergrad & graduate degree in business. The markets are so manipulated you can not even imagine. There is an economic reset coming & like James, I believe it happens in September – October. I could have seen it happening in August as the technicals are horrible and any positive economic data is MANIPULATED! I would absolutely recommend converting some of the portfolio into physical gold an silver – not gold or silver ETFS. The EXACT same warning signs leading to The Great Depression are flashing now. The drop will be dramatic and for many, quite devastating. Credit is LOOSE & EASY because the Elites want you in debt up past your eyeballs so they can swoop in & take your assets when you can not pay the debt due to hyperinflation & soaring interest rates. I am disgusted by it all because the people that can least afford the financial devastation will be hit the hardest because they do not understand the Elite’s signaling to other Elite’s regarding the timing for the take down of the economy. Get out of debt. I personally got out of stocks & mutual funds but every one has to decide what is right for them but allow God to lead you & definitely do not make decisions from a place of fear. Buy metals. Buy food, water, medicine, barter items, heating source/supplies, prep items, etc. There will be at least a few stock market collapses, which if you are not preparing will turn your world upside down. These are dangerous times to listen to MSM. If they state the markets are great, you know the opposite is true. Use your discernment from… Read more »
August 30, 2019 8:01 PM

Thank you, Expat Gal, and thanks for the links. I agree with you on all points. The Lord has shown me to start storing food, so I am working on that. Will ask the Lord for direction on the rest of what you have shared as well.

LoriQ
LoriQ
August 30, 2019 7:57 PM

I agree with owning actual Gold and Silver! No paper assets, own the asset outright and have it in one’s posession. Witnessed too many hard working people lose their savings after 9/11 and the 2008 recession.

Chen
Chen
September 16, 2019 7:51 PM

I was reading through some of the posts here, how can a reset happen in a month without any news and why would interest rates soar?I see that we are heading towards negative interest rates.
In one of his posts james predicts that silver would hit 13$ before trending up.
Barter items and debt?

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
September 16, 2019 10:25 PM

Chen – There is plenty of talk about the dollar being replaced as the world reserve currency. Read http://www.zerohedge.com (skip the comment section as there are some foul-mouthed commenters on the site), http://www.alt-market.com, Greg Hunter (Youtube) & X-22 Report & X-22 Report Spotlight (but beware of Q analysis as I believe Q is a psy op).

The bankers do what will cause maximum pain & result in the most extensive gains. When the economy is collapsing, credit will be tight & debt payments will skyrocket with hyperinflation resulting from a massive influx of dollars that no longer have any international demand. Extreme pain for people that did not look ahead & prepare……

August 30, 2019 10:45 PM

Expat Gal –I don’t know if you saw it, but IMO this piece alone is worth the link to the website you shared:

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
August 31, 2019 7:26 AM
Yes I did RSS! 😊 Brandon has his finger on the pulse of what is happening. He has a strong understanding of economics, world financial markets and U.S. politics. He accurately predicted Trump’s election and the strategic reasons Trump was elected and it was not to make “America Great Again” but to CRASH the EVERYTHING BUBBLE (housing, student loan debt, derivatives, etc.) and blame it on Trump & his supporters (I.e. Christians, Conservatives, Patriots, etc.) Here are some other excellent articles I recommend – http://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/3894-the-real-reason-why-the-media-is-suddenly-admitting-to-the-recession-threat. http://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/3879-this-is-the-same-pattern-the-fed-followed-before-the-great-depression http://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/3779-globalists-only-need-one-more-major-event-to-finish-sabotaging-the-economy Trump is playing his role in the destruction of Mystery Babylon, the U.S. by using trade wars to provide “cover” for the Fed for the demolition of the U.S. economy. He is doing the EXACT wrong thing (in effect HARMING) for the U.S. economically, especially given the demolition of large amounts of U.S. farmland, the weak economic indicators for the “health of the U.S. economy”, etc. When you see the farmers going bankrupt in the U.S., the forests on fire & thousands of dead fish & birds, this is ALL leading to us moving into the BEAST SYSTEM where those without the mark, will have great difficulty surviving, unless supernaturally, with God’s help! Fishing & hunting will be a thing of the past. 😔. Food, except that delivered through God’s provision, will be next to impossible to secure for those who refuse the mark. We are almost at the start of it all beginning. All that is needed is the “Kick off Event” to cause major economic chaos & the technology, surveillance, economic systems including a cashless society, one world religion and one world government system will converge and create the almost in survivable times described in Revelation unless we are walking with God. Even then, many Christians will become martyrs. 😢
August 31, 2019 10:35 AM

Truly frightening, especially in the way you’ve summed it up, and it’s one of those pieces I need to look at frequently so as not to get sidetracked from what the Lord has called me to do in these final days, especially praying for unsaved family members. Thank you for sharing your insights.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
August 30, 2019 7:22 PM

Excellent post Expat Girl. Certainly agree with you . The markets are highly manipulated and exceptionally difficult to trade . My strategy is long term put options but now these have got ridiculously expensive. Physical gold and silver paid for in cash is a good choice to avoid tracing ownership.Amazingly in Australia legislation is now being considered to make $10k cash transactions a criminal offence to supposedly stop criminals laundering money. You can’t even buy a new car for $10k. Personal freedoms are being taken away as we speak. I do not trust our government any more and Cash deposits in a bank are certainly not safe. Totally remove cash from the system and the population of every country can be easily controlled. I see this coming, God bless. We must seek the Lord. Phil

Joel H
Joel H
August 31, 2019 4:28 PM

Phil; which long term puts are you invested in? I’m always looking for different ways to diversify collapse profit potential. I was super heavy in metals back in 08’ and it bit me in the butt. Thanks!

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
August 31, 2019 7:39 AM

Hi Phil – Sydney! Sydney is one of my favorite cities in the world & was one of my husband’s & my honeymoon spots so it will always hold wonderful memories. ❤️

Another significant challenge facing Australia is your over-inflated housing market values! When this pops, it will cause major pain and leave people “upside down” with their mortgages. If I lived in Australia, I would not have a large percentage of my money in real estate. I haven’t studied the market enough to estimate what the correction might be, but it will be quite significant. 😔

I live in South America and we have similar money laundering laws which are a joke given that 80% of the buildings here are built with “laundered money” and everyone knows it! The “laundering laws” coupled with FACTA have made life for the everyday Joe/Jane that are U.S. citizens, a real pain in the tush! Even a recent school was built here with extorted money from a criminal from Brazil who just waited for the “time for his persecution” to expire to then bring the money here, build a school and make back his money but by bit, with tuitions! 🙄

When we bought our car here in 2016, the government here was trying to ban carsh transactions of $5,000 or more. Once the global system collapses, they will remove cash completely so the discussions of what amounts are allowed in cash will become mute as the transition “temporary (I.e. resolve the global economic crisis)” monetary system is rolled out and then replaced fully with the Beast System. We are right there….possibly days or at most, months away from all of it unfolding! 😳

Mike
Mike
September 2, 2019 9:01 AM

James has never mentioned anything about an economic reset, but a stock market crash. I’m not sure what you’re referring to.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
September 2, 2019 10:22 AM

Hi Mike – The Powers To Be (1%ers) built a parallel financial system to the U.S. one over the past few years to prepare for the U.S. losing its petrodollar agreements globally (which created a continual & strong demand for dollars as countries were REQUIRED to buy their oil in dollars) and for the dollar to lose world reserve status. There is another system that acts like the SWIFT system that keeps the money out of the U.S. Once the U.S. has its next “9/11” which seems very soon based on multiple indicators and the dollar gets devalued and debt gets revalued (likely higher due to the lower purchasing power of the dollar), there will be a major ‘reset” for the U.S. and countries around the world. This will help “set the stage” for the beast system – a cashless system with RFID chips in people’s hands and/or forehead.

I hope that makes sense. The “parallel/non-U.S. financial system for financial transactions” has been operational for some time so everything is ready to “flip” at any moment in time after a significant calamity with “far-reaching economic impact” & the U.S. falls from prominence to never return to prominence….much like the Roman Empire….The U.S. gets “sacrificed” by the 1%ers to bring in their one world government & one world economy.

Ed H
Ed H
August 30, 2019 9:13 PM

If you are custodian of your parents funds, then you have the right to act on their behalf. Even just converting to cash is better than going through a correction. Even if this “crash” is only a 20% correction you will save your parents a grip of cash. You will also be able to buy back in when the dust settles and add more than 20% stocks than they had. I would fire the financial advisor and do it yourself.
All 3 equity markets have very similar chart patterns. All have tested supports 3 times. The more a support is tested the weaker it gets. Is your sister a good financial person? Does she have stocks and investments? If the answer is no than she has no right to manage your parents funds.
At least do this. Agree to put a stop loss on all of their stocks at say -5% from todays prices. If the markets go south they will trigger a sell and now they are out of risk. As the markets keep climbing now, keep a trailing stop loss at -5%. They could literally sell almost everything at the top. They will never doubt your opinion again.

August 30, 2019 10:15 PM

Thank you, Ed H. Your advice makes a lot of sense and gives me a different perspective. I’ll look into the stop loss (did not even know that was an option) and the possibility of converting some of their investments to cash. Our financial advisor is a VP Sr. advisor & portfolio manager at an investment co. that’s connected to a bank, and my dad has known him and invested with him for years. This guy put their portfolio together, so I think I will need to continue to work with him until I really know what I’m doing. Thank you for your vote of confidence. As green as I am in this, I do know more than my siblings, who confess to knowing nearly nothing.

Richard
Richard
September 2, 2019 9:13 AM

Here is a very simple way of handling this and I know others that are doing this exact same thing. Just tell her the financial advisor to make my portfolio extremely conservative for the next 6 months. And then tell him I will re-evaluate where the market is at after that time. They will undoubtedly change the distribution of investments from equities into cash and bonds.
Also I do not believe that the equity markets are going to completely implode yet therefore if you are unable to buy physical metals I still believe there is a very strong chance that the leveraged metal ETFs will do extremely well until the digital markets collapse. Thus I am buying USLV and NUGT and JNUG. Therefore if silver goes up to $21 the leveraged metal ETFs will do extremely well. Silver went up to $50 a few years back and even at that point the digital markets we’re still intact. I believe the stock market could take a very big hit yet the paper metals investment instruments should still be intact and do incredibly well.
This is not Financial advice.

September 2, 2019 11:00 AM

Thanks Richard. The financial advisor did say he would begin to make the investments more conservative, probably due to my concern. I’ll talk to him again about that. He mentioned that in the 2008 crash everything crashed except gold, which I thought proved my point, but he still said there’s nothing to worry about (which is probably what everyone thought in 2008 as well). I’ll have to look at the portfolio and maybe give him a call to make sure we have precious metal stocks and ask about the specific ones you listed. I’m also going to look into actual coins on my own as getting everyone on the same page will be next to impossible, and action needs to be taken and it needs to be by me, although prayerfully. Appreciate your thoughts.

Dana
August 30, 2019 6:27 PM

RSS…on 10/23/18 I heard the Holy Spirit say “the gold and silver will go up”. Personally I have noticed that where the Lord leads is often misunderstood by people. This dream is an excellent representation of the narrow road that leads to life and the broad path that leads to destruction. Often in my walk with the Lord I have had to choose His way versus the way of Man. It is written that “Cursed is the man who trusts in Man…” and “Blessed is the man who trusts in God…” (Jeremiah 17). And Proverbs 3:5 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding”. As Christians living in a satanic world, we will always experience pushback from others so I understand how you feel. However the dollar is currently worth around 3 cents and is on it’s last leg. Even if you invested just a small portion of your parents assets in gold and silver, you could at least hedge your bets.

Tim
Tim
August 31, 2019 10:43 PM
Dana, I thought that maybe you were the first one of all these commenters to “get this”, when I read “where the Lord leads is often MISUNDERSTOOD by people.” But, at the end you started talking about money and hedging bets, I realized that you also fail to understand the DEPTH of His word. Just so you all know, there is a huge clue – His use of the word “the” in “THE gold and silver will go up”. If the Lord was talking about money/bullion/finance, He would have said “GOLD and silver will go up”, WITHOUT the definitive article “the”, but He IS NOT talking about OUR money or financial assets. He IS, however, talking about HIS INVESTMENTS in US, His children. In 1 Corinthians Paul wrote that “the natural man does not understand the word of God, for it is foolishness to him; God is Spirit, and the word of God MUST BE UNDERSTOOD IN THE SPIRIT.” God doesn’t want us putting our trust in our money; we are to put our FAITH in HIM with all our heart, our soul, and our mind. What do you think the “false gods ENGRAVED in WOOD” are anyway??? Do you not possibly think that He might have been referring to all the “dead presidents {I.e., kings or “gods”} on our paper {WOOD} money??” I warn you ALL to REALLY get right with the Lord. Jesus warned us all, “MANY are called, but FEW are chosen.” He also said that many would say, “did we not heal and cast out demons in Your name?”, to which He would say, “Depart from Me, for I NEVER knew you.” In 2 Thessalonians, Paul wrote, “God sends a STRONG DELUSION that many believe a lie”. These all tie in together, but in order to… Read more »
Dana
September 1, 2019 11:19 AM
Tim, I agree wholeheartedly with your statement that “God doesn’t want us putting our trust in our money; we are to put our FAITH in HIM with all our heart, our soul, and our mind.” That is absolutely true and we are not to put our trust in money but God. Trusting in anything other than God is idolatry. And only the individual person and God know if their relationship with money (or anything else for that matter) is idolatry. That is a heart issue that they need to sort out with God through repentance (1 John 1:9). Please know that God loves us so much that He warns us of things to come through His prophets (Amos 3:7) and through the Holy Spirit (John 16:13), so that we can take action beforehand. So if he warns us about a particular thing like money and we take action based on His warning; that is not idolatry. That is obedience, which is of paramount importance to God. So if He says “the gold and silver will go up”, and I tell others, and the Holy Spirit confirms, and they act accordingly, they are being obedient, not idolatrous. I am certain that the Holy Spirit was referring to gold and silver going up because another time I saw “AU” and “AG” while dreaming. I had to research these because I was unfamiliar with those symbols. AU denotes Gold and AG denotes Silver in the periodic table of elements. The Lord has also warned of hyperinflation twice. Once I dreamed I went into a fast food restaurant to grab lunch. I ordered steak and chips and received a tiny, tiny hamburger and a small order of chips the size of a kid’s meal. The total was $49 and some cents. I remember being… Read more »
August 31, 2019 10:36 AM

Thanks for your input, Dana. You’re right, even a small amount invested in gold and silver is better than nothing.

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
August 31, 2019 12:53 PM

RSS, just my 2-cents worth here— How about letting each sibling decide the same percentage where to invest? For example, if 5 siblings, let each decide where to invest 20%, including you. Then, when the chips fall where they may, each can be accountable for their choice, good or bad, and there are fewer bad feelings. (hopefully).

August 31, 2019 2:34 PM

Hmm . . . that’s quite an interesting idea, Will the Scot! I am going to think about it; it may be a good solution for us. Thanks for your two cents!

Mark Peterson
Mark Peterson
September 18, 2019 10:17 PM

Hello RSS – Greetings in the name of the Lord. I strongly encourage you to search for Lois Vogel Sharp on YouTube and listen to her testimonies on the coming economic crash of the century. The Lord said it is coming soon, and He has told her to tell the body of Christ that fiat money will become worthless, but gold and silver will soar. The vast majority of financial advisors do not see this coming, and believe things will continue as they always have. But take this to the Lord for confirmation. Also, check out 444prophecynews.com for insights on the economic crash. Blessings on your day,

September 19, 2019 10:41 AM

Hello Mark!

Thank you for the suggestions. I’ve recently subscribed to Lois Vogel Sharp’s channel on youtube and have been listening to her whenever she has a word from the Lord. Just listened to her this morning, and it’s another confirmation that there’s going to be a major crash this year. I pay close attention to what the Lord is telling her, and your reference to her is also confirmation to me.

I’ve been talking to my parents’ financial investor and told him to do a stop loss and convert as much as possible to gold and silver ETFs. Will call him again today to make sure it gets done. He seems to think prices will drop a bit more and wants to wait before buying, but I’m ready to move because we don’t know when it’s going to happen, especially with what the Feds are doing now and how Trump is really uncomfortable with it. Even though I don’t completely understand it, I see the signs. I’m also thinking we need to have actual cash or silver on hand and need to get moving on that, too.

I will check out the other website you referenced.
Thanks again!
God bless.

Rebecca Bonnell
August 30, 2019 4:30 PM

A Global recession is looming…!

LoriQ
LoriQ
August 30, 2019 8:02 PM

I always rember the photo if the elderly woman in 1920’s Germany (Weimar Republic) with the wheelbarrow full of cash just to buy a loaf of bread! That day will come to America and I hope and pray I do not live in a large metropolitan area. We are not a civilized society, Hurricane Katrina comes to mind.

Just a matter of when. Right now we are under God’s Grace…

Ming
Ming
September 2, 2019 2:29 PM

NEWS FLASH!

Per Dr. Robert Mawire (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU3f2bFTBNg), the end of this September 2019 marks the end of the old order, and we will see the Middle East Peace Conference & the signing of the Middle East Peace Treaty in this October (thus the start of the Final 7 years of Tribulation) – see time stamp 47:41 – 49:22.

Also, he shared that the 7 Years of Plenty begun at Passover 2014 (confirmed by the Blood Moon), and the signing of the Peace Treaty will signal to us “the end of the 7 Years of Plenty. Still, we will have a 24 to 56 months window from this October – see time stamp 1:19:45 – 1:23:12.

Please pray & ask for His Confirmation about these and position yourself accordingly.

Best,

Ming

P.S. this is exciting time – as Lois Vogel Sharp revealed that from Elul 2019 till 10/4/19 (her son’s birthday), i.e. the 124 time frame, the 2019 Economic Collapse will happen. Let’s keep watch and see if this Prophecies are coming to pass or not.

Bill
Bill
August 31, 2019 10:08 AM

The dream mirrors the many recent prophetic messages of Lois Vogel Sharp regarding a stock market crash by the end of the 2019 calendar year. Lois Vogel Sharp working with Bo Polny have the market drop at a minimum of 60%.
The final crash is described to take ‘days.’

There is a chart at King World news that plotted quantity of negative interest rate bonds vs. gold. There is a ~90% correlation. (Sorry no link.)

From the 75th Bretton Woods anniversary in July 2019, Jim Rickards relayed a story the 2 Senior ranking Federal Reserve officials stated US interest rates are going to Zero and strongly implied negative interest rates are coming for the USA. When the USA’s $24+ Trillion in negative interest rate bonds begin + $17 Trillion in existing negative rate bonds, gold and silver will be on utter fire (if we make it that long.)
Rickards interview/Hedgeye

Ken L
Ken L
September 19, 2019 7:04 AM

Stock market’s eerie parallels to September 2007 should raise recession fears https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story
/guid/4B0E5570-D9CB-11E9-8AC5-F123836125C4