Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve been watching BTC3SUSDT, which is a fairly new leveraged crypto currency available on the Kucoin exchange that moves up three times as fast as the price of Bitcoin (BTC) moves down. There’s also an inverse version, BTC3LUSDT, that moves up three times as fast as BTC moves up.
I’ve been interested in BTC3SUSDT lately because of a dream I received on March 5, 2021. In the dream, I was looking down at a small light blue number, $6,618. I believe it was showing a future price of BTC because it was very similar to a dream I received back on September 19, 2020, in which I was looking up at a small light blue number, $36,700. At that time, BTC was trading at about $11,000 and the highest it had ever been was around $20,000 (in December 2017), so $36,700 looked like a big stretch, but it only took four months to get there and it kept going, topping at about $64,850 on April 14.
So I started watching BTC3USDT but haven’t purchased any yet due to concerns that it’s relatively new and very volatile. Plus I didn’t even know it existed until a few weeks ago and I was traveling at the time. Also, even though I saw what I believe was BTC at $6,618, I didn’t see any dates so I don’t know if it gets that low on this drop or perhaps a future drop. After a lot of hard knocks, I don’t make as many assumptions as I used to. It’s safer to just wait until God makes it clearer. So in the past few days, I started asking Him to show me whether or not BTC3USDT is a good investment. A few days passed and I wasn’t getting anything, so I kept waiting as the price moved steadily higher from below $7.00 last week to about $16.94 today.
Then this morning I finally received a dream in which I first saw $16.00 and knew it was the price of BTC3SUSDT. Then I saw $26,000 and knew it was the price of BTC.
By the time I woke up and got to my computer, BTC3SUSDT had already moved up to almost $15.00 and was still moving up fast. I had no funds available on Kucoin so it was already too late. I missed that move, but after it topped at $16.94, it dropped back down to $11.31 and I’m expecting it to move back up again because I don’t believe God showed it to me just so I could miss out on it. I think it will go back up above $16.00 and possibly a lot higher.
Plus, my dream also showed BTC at $26,000 and that remains unfulfilled. It hit bottom today at $28,820 and since BTC3SUSDT reached $16.94 when BTC reached $28,820, it seems likely that BTC3SUSDT will go even higher when BTC drops to $26,000. However, timing also factors into this equation. At least that’s how it works with triple leveraged equity ETF’s since they decay about 5% per month. So, assuming BTC3SUSDT works the same way, the price will depend on how long it takes to get there.
Even though I got the green light on buying BTC3SUSDT, I still don’t know the timing of BTC dropping to $6,618, but based on prophetic insights received by Christopher Harris, I expect the $26,000 price I saw today will not be the bottom of this drop because my previous prophetic prices have usually not been turning points, just markers showing the direction, up or down, and I’ve noticed that’s often the case with prophetic prices received by others too.
Also, on April 3, 2021, Christopher posted the following comment:
“…saw BTC at $19k and saw a minus $44k next to it, as if it had been subtracted from it, meaning it had gone down from $63k.”
Since he saw the whole sequence starting at $63k, which is very close to where BTC topped in April, it sounds to me like $19k is coming soon. Even though what I saw today was not that low, I think it confirms the direction and gives me more confidence in $19k.
Here are some technical BTC observations:
- Today’s drop to $28,800 was the same support level that stopped it twice in January 2021. It’s not uncommon to fail on the first attempt to break through a prior support level.
- Once it breaks through $28,800, the next support level is around $17,950, so it could move fast down to that level, which is just a little below Christopher’s $19k target. Again, the first attempt to break through support often fails so there could be a bounce around that level.
- The drop today formed a perfect 8-hour hammer candlestick. Although candlestick patterns are not 100% reliable, a hammer often indicates bullishness for the next 4 to 6 candlesticks, which in this case would be the next 32 to 48 hours. Hammers with long tails are more reliable and this one had a long tail, but still not 100% reliable.
- From the June 15 top at $41,350, BTC dropped over 30% to today’s bottom at $28,800. If it retraces 50% of that drop, which is a common retrace level, it would be a little above $35,000, but the 100-hour moving average has provided strong upper resistance and so far today it has stopped the bounce at $33,387.
- The 24-hour moving average also looks bullish since it has turned up, but again no guarantee. I wish it was that easy.
I’m sharing these insights only for prayerful consideration and not as a recommendation for investing.
Author: James Bailey
James Bailey is a blogger, business owner, husband and father of two grown children. In 1982, he surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus Christ. In 2012, he founded Z3news.com to broadcast the message of salvation by reporting end time news before it happens.