Prophetic Dream: Obama Moving Up to a Much Higher Position

crystal_clayOn July 17 2015 Crystal Clay shared the following dream on her YouTube channel. She shares her dream in the 5-minute video shown below. In the first part of the video she shares a different dream. She shares this dream starting at the 2:40 mark.

Today I had a dream, this morning. It was in New York City. I remember being in New York City. I was on the Empire State Building, on the pointy thing on top of the Empire State Building. I was climbing down it. When I got down, I started seeing all of these military people. They were all bowing down to this person, just praising this person. They were really intrigued by this person. They were all in their stance like how it was in Hitler’s day where everyone was praising Hitler.

I was going through the crowds of all these people. It was like I didn’t affect them when I was going through them trying to get by them so I could get closer to see what they were all worshiping. Finally, I get to this big giant stone chair. It was huge, a huge giant chair. I was literally felt tiny compared to this giant chair. It was made of stone, like this rock.

I saw under the chair. There was some reason I looked under the chair. When I did I saw something to do with the Pope and Obama. After I looked down under the chair, I looked back up. All of a sudden I saw this giant man, and it was Obama.

I woke up after I saw that. People were literally worshiping him. When I woke up, the first thing I felt in my spirit was that he has now stepped up to a higher position like a higher power. That is why the Lord was showing me him being so big. That’s what I got in my spirit. So I really feel like he is about to step up into some higher position.

My Comments:

I agree with her interpretation, but I believe there is more to it.

Empire_State_BuildingThe dream begins with her on top of the Empire State Building, which provides us with a timeline connecting one tragic event in our past with another in our future. The Empire State Building first opened in 1931 during the Great Depression, and has stood during some of America’s greatest years. Crystal’s descent down the building shows us a prophetic picture of the final chapter in our history during another time of great hardship for our country. The streets would not be filled with soldiers if there was not serious trouble.

Soldiers bowing down to Obama shows the deep darkness of that hour. After years of purging the military of officers who would not agree to fire on American citizens, the loyal, patriotic officers have now been removed, leaving behind the most treacherous and heartless. Obama’s military will be made in his image, filled with the spirit of antichrist, willing to follow his every command.

Today it seems hard to imagine our soldiers worshiping Obama, but in that day it will seem perfectly normal because the whole world will worship him (Revelation 13:4,12). In that day it will be hard to imagine not worshiping him because refusal to do so will carry the death penalty (Revelation 13:14-15).

Soldiers taking their stance similar to the days of Adolf Hitler fits with other prophetic warnings that what is coming to America is even worse than what happened in Nazi Germany. See Linda Clay’s post, What is Arising in Your Country is Worse than the Nazi Regime. I believe the atrocities committed by Obama in the years ahead will make Hitler look like a nice guy.

A chair represents a seat of authority or a throne for ruling. A stone chair is very heavy, which shows the weightiness of his new position. The giant size of the chair further emphasizes the great authority that will be given to Obama. As President of the United States, he already occupies the most powerful office on earth. So what would a big move up from there look like? Only a position of global impact would be greater. I believe Obama’s new position will far exceed his current power and authority because the dragon will give his authority to the beast.

And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him. (Revelation 13:3-4)

Under the chair she saw something to do with the Pope and Obama. Two beasts will arise in the last days. The first beast is Obama, the man of lawlessness. The second beast is the Pope, the false prophet who has two horns like a lamb, but speaks like a dragon. (Revelation 13). The two beasts work together to rule over the world government, economy, and religion. Each has great authority and plays an important role in the new world order.

She looked up she saw a giant man and it was Obama. I agree with her interpretation that he will be moving up to a higher level of power and authority, but I believe this is also a reference to the giant golden statue made by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. Everyone throughout the land was required to bow down and worship the giant statue, which was about 90 feet tall (Daniel 3:1). Anyone who refused to worship the image of the king (beast) was immediately put to death.

Then the herald loudly proclaimed: “To you the command is given, O peoples, nations and men of every language, that at the moment you hear the sound of the horn, flute, lyre, trigon, psaltery, bagpipe and all kinds of music, you are to fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king has set up. But whoever does not fall down and worship shall immediately be cast into the midst of a furnace of blazing fire.” Therefore, at that time, when all the peoples heard the sound of the horn, flute, lyre, trigon, psaltery, bagpipe and all kinds of music, all the peoples, nations and men of every language fell down and worshiped the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up. (Daniel 3:4-7).

Nebuchadnezzar was a type of antichrist. Not only did he require everyone to worship him or die, but he was also transformed into a beast for seven years (Daniel 4). In the same way, the second beast, which is the false prophet, oversees the construction of an image of the beast and causes anyone who refuses to worship the image to be killed.

And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. (Revelation 13:14-15)

See my previous post, The Whole World Will Worship the Beast.

I believe Crystal’s dream provides another confirmation of what the Lord showed me at the beginning of 2014. Barack Obama is the man of lawlessness, the first beast,  revealed in the Scriptures. There is no other explanation for what she saw in her dream. Not even Adolf Hitler received the kind of outright worship that she saw given to Obama. Her dream also provides another confirmation of what I have suspected about Pope Francis, that he is the false prophet, the second beast.

Thanks to my friend James Jansen for sharing this video.

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Lindsey
Lindsey
August 8, 2015 1:14 PM

Hi, Mr. Bailey-

First of all, thank you for sharing so much information. I have always thought Obama was the Antichrist, as well. Never have I had any dreams or anything, but always had a gut feeling. I read your blog about all of the things that must happen prior to the rapture, which lead me to this blog. I have not been to church in probably 14 years. I have conviction every day and have recently been obsessed with the tribulation and the rapture. After reading your blog, I am much more clear about the rapture, but I have a question about when you think the tribulation will start… I see many people predicting that if will start this year and that would mean the rapture will happen in three and a half years, right? I read every question and all of your reply’s on the rapture post and saw where you alluded to believing that the tribulation being a bit farther out… Just wondering your thoughts on this.

Again, thank you so much for taking so much time not only to share this information, but also for your diligent reply’s to your readers questions.

God bless you!

Charles Brannan
December 6, 2015 12:19 AM

I have to disagree about Obama being the Antichrist and the Pope being the False Prophet. It is true to a large extent they fit the mold, at least Obama does. The jury is really still out about Pope Francis. But, Francis is very old, and i know we have several more years before the Antichrist of Revelation begins his reign. Obama does have the spirit of Nebuchadnezzar. I wrote that back in 2009. His personality is that of Nebuchadnezzar. He will stay on as president; there will be no election next year. He is preparing the way for the Antichrist to appear by destroying the United States and creating the vacuum that will set the stage for the Antichrist to appear. Obama is not mesmerizing like the Antichrist will be. Hitler was far more mesmerizing than Obama.
You seem to be able to interpret dreams, maybe you can interpret mine. This might have been 3 and 1/2 years ago. But I saw Totie Fields (singer entertainer who died in the 70’s) on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. Johnny asked her about her braids in her hair. She had been talking about her failed marriages. There were 29 braids, and she said that each braid was for each marriage she had, and that her latest marriage was in trouble. I sort of think it has to do with oil fields, but 29 months has passed, and there has been nothing I know of that has happened to explain this dream. What does it mean? I know it was a prophetic dream.

puddintang
November 14, 2016 11:56 AM

the pope need not age much for all this to take place

Cherie MIller
Cherie MIller
September 2, 2015 8:28 PM

When I saw the title of this post relating to “much higher position I had to post and remark about what we saw happen this week. Mount McKinley the highest point in North America has had it’s name changed by our President, and will now be known as Denali (which in Native American means “The High One”. Let’s look at scripture. Isaiah 14:12-14: “How art thou fallen from heaven O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the “Most High.” KJV. We know that the Lord has his way of revealing things, We know from scripture that names and locations are very important in identifying and interpreting the Father’s work and His Word. He who has an ear…Scripture declares that the Lord’s throne resides in the north. Remember how the Lord unveils His word friends, and that revelation is often progressive and a fruit of obedience. Blessings…

Karen Sue
August 10, 2015 5:24 AM

Here is something to consider that I believe are two events. When we see these things happening we will be much closer to the beginning, Psalm 83, Isaiah 17. One is the gathering against God’s hidden ones, the other is the burden of Damascus.

Toni Carreon
June 1, 2016 7:35 PM

Karen, who are GOD’S hidden ones? You wrote this post August of 2015 but I have only recently found this site which I think I might follow.

Darin
Darin
August 9, 2015 5:53 PM

5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to CONTINUE for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe,[d] tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. OBAMA WILL BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE 42 MONTHS. If hes allowed to continue that means he already has a position of power. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMs-AccMt_4 Mortal Head Wound sign Before Obama and Pope Make Covenants in September

Sherry
Sherry
March 13, 2016 8:15 AM
FINALLY THIS PERSON HAS IT. WE ARE MUCH MUCH CLOSER AS THIS IS THE TRUTH. FOR SOMETIME NOW SITTING A NON PRESIDENT, AS HE IS UNCONSTITUTIONALLY SITTING IN THE WHITE HOUSE REWRITING AND WRITING NEW LAWS. ALSO FOR SOMETIME THE POWERS THAT HAVE BEEN AND ARE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REWRITE AMENDMENT 22 OF THE CONSTITUTION. IN SO DOING IT WILL GIVE HIM FULL POWER, SO TO SPEAK TO CROWN HIM AS KING THERE IS A LINK I HAVE WITH REGARDS TO THE THINGS THEY ARE WRITING IN REGARDS TO WHAT HE CAN DO WHEN MARTIAL LAW OCCURS WHICH WILL SUSPEND THE ELECTIONS AND GIVE HIM AN ADDITIONAL 42 MONTHS AS PRES. THERE IS MORE TO IT THAN THE SUMMARY HERE, I WILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO FIND THE LINK YOU CAN VIEW YOURSELF. FOLKS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, WE ARE IN THE FINAL HOUR. APPROXIMATELY 3 DAYS AGO THE LORD TOLD ME WE ARE IN THE LAST HOUR. WE NEED TO GET OUR HOUSE IN ORDER. ALLOW ME TO SHARE THIS POINT WITH YOU, I UNDERSTAND THE POPE IS VERY BAD. HOWEVER THIS IS WHAT CONCERNS ME, JOE BIDEN. YOU SEE WHEN THE FATAL HEAD WOUND HAPPENS I CAN NOT SEE ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN THE VISE PRESIDENT TAKING OVER FOR THE PRESIDENT. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE POPE TO DO THAT? IN MY REASONING MIND IT WILL BE BIDEN WHO WILL SHOW HIS TRUE COLORS AND ENFORCE THE WORSHIP OF OBAMA. UNDERSTANDABLY FOLKS ARE GETTING MAD AS THEY FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT OBAMA NOT BEING A CITIZEN, THAT HE IS GAY AND THAT THE PERSON, FIRST LADY IS ACTUALLY THE FIRST MAN. SOMEONE IS GOING TO DELIVER A FATAL STAB WOUND TO HIS HEAD. THIS IS WHAT I SEE WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF… Read more »
Karen Sue
August 9, 2015 4:13 PM

My understanding is that O is a rod of judgment. If that is so, the tribe of Dan is the lineage, and it means to judge, and judgement. It is under the banner of the snake that was changed to the banner of an eagle because of the negative recognition, so again a name, or symbol has been hidden, until now.

Terry
Terry
August 9, 2015 9:10 AM

and just to add, the Jewish thing I’m not confident of one way or the other so please don’t take me as putting any view forward on that thanks Terry

Terry
Terry
August 9, 2015 9:00 AM

Hi James, one should never not believe God, but the question as always is what God is saying. We know from 1 John 2: 18 that many Antichrists have come and that the Antichrist is coming, and the question is what Obama is. Clearly he is the ruler of the USA but it would be worth checking the strand of teaching that there will be a revived Roman Empire and a USA-based Antichrist would not fit within that scenario. Logically Obama either is or is not the Antichrist so I would be wary of saying definitively he is; query as well biblically does he have to be Jewish? Remember he is a wrong imitation of Jesus for his people, the Jews. I’ll leave it to you and the readers to take this forward. Thanks, Terry.

Perry
Perry
January 10, 2016 11:45 PM

The United States is the revived Roman Empire in my opinion. The US has military facilities on all 7 continents and over 700 military bases around the world. The government of the US was modeled after that of the Roman government. The Founding Fathers considered calling the US “New Rome” for a very short time. The US is Mystery Babylon as the Lord has shown me and I feel Obama will be heading off to head the UN after the destruction of the US. It may be then that the revived Roman Empire will be formed if my thought about the US being the revived Roman Empire is incorrect. The destruction of the US will be a traumatic event in the world and if Obama steps up to quell the turmoil, he may be seen as the savior of civilization.

Terry
Terry
August 9, 2015 7:39 AM

This stuff is very interesting and Obama may well move into more Antichrist-type behaviour. That doesn’t however make him THE Antichrist and we need to resist the temptation to see him as the fulfilment of the book of Revelation Antichrist.

Linda Hasche
August 8, 2015 10:01 AM

AMEN, Sarah, I have been wondering that as well, it’s the “unknown” or “the hidden ones” that seem to be given the revelations. However, there are also more public individuals, such as Rick Wiles, Steve Quayle, Nathan Leal that have a “voice” in the alternative media; these are still relatively “unknown” compared to Joyce Meyers, TD Jakes, etc. What this tells me is we must be open to hearing from the Holy Spirit through our brothers and sisters in Christ, whether they are “established ministries” or not. I’m personally grateful to the LORD that we still have this virtual media format, where we can come together and share what the Spirit is saying to us individually, so we can pray about it and get a “bigger picture”.
Thank you, James, for providing this virtual meeting place.