What is Arising in Your Country is Worse Than the Nazi Regime

iron_crossOn July 25 2015, I had this vision, from an “outer space” perspective:

I saw black iron crosses swirling around the northern hemisphere of the Earth. I knew they were related to the Nazi iron crosses, used in Hitler’s time. I saw other things swirling in the air even more rapidly after the crosses, but I was unable to see what they were.

I asked the LORD what does this mean? This is what came to me:

“The spirit of antichrist, which propelled Hitler, is swirling through your country. What is arising is worse than what was seen in the Nazi regime.”

I felt led to this scripture passage:

But they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they did not cling to life even in the face of death. Rejoice then, you heavens and those who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, for the devil has come down to you with great wrath, because he knows that his time is short! (Revelation 12:11-12 NRSV)

Linda Clay

Author: Linda Clay

Linda Clay serves as an intercessor for the body of Christ, with a specific focus on the United States.

She requests that all who read her posts and comments, to take them to the LORD in prayer for confirmation. Her prayers are for each person to gain a closer walk with Jesus Christ, be strong in the Word, listening to and obeying of the Holy Spirit.

To read more of the dreams, visions and revelations given to Linda by the Holy Spirit, please visit her blog at: Believeacts2blog.wordpress.com

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
January 8, 2016 9:02 AM

I’ve heard that many Nazis were brought to America in order to learn how to control a population (Rick Wiles?).

Lindsey
Lindsey
August 8, 2015 1:35 PM

Hi,
After reading this, the first thing I can think of is the drones(drone, not sure how it’s spelled, but the flying things they are using to spy with now). Do you think those are going to be used to find people who have fled the cities, etc.?

August 8, 2015 5:23 PM

I think drones will be used to eliminate resistors to their plan, which would include any patriotic American citizens who attempt to fight back. The drones give them the ability to monitor and kill from miles away, which means it will be a mismatch. Believers need to be led by the spirit and not caught up in the frenzy that will sweep across our land. Our lives will depend on it.

Karen Sue
August 8, 2015 10:26 AM

I had a dream this morning. It showed a red swastika, it began to spin around and looked something like a circle. What came to mind was the cover of a book that JR Church wrote called Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms. He did a study and put forth the idea that certain Psalms pointed to certain events, year by year, Psalm by Psalm. I think that it may be Psalm 33 that relates to the rise of Hitler? I’ll need to read the scripture, as I don’t know where that book is, but the swastika was an emblem of the Nazi Regime. The swastika pattern has a long history, but presently in this generation it stands for the Nazi’s. The swastika is a sun wheel. Hitler had a strong involvement in the occult where the sun wheel represents the sun god, or it could be said, Nimrod, aka, Osiris. The mysteries around what I call the stone kingdom, the religions of the cultures that sprang from the pyramid cults, held the belief that Osiris-Nimrod became a god, and lives in Orion, the constellation of the mighty hunter. Oh how the beauty of heaven as been defiled by the mysteries. Isaiah 14:13,14 tells about the 5 I will statements of the adversary. In contemporary writing by Tom Horn, speaks of the rise of Apollyon, which is another of many names for the adversary behind the curtain. The black cross is interesting as it is in the pattern of the swastika is a stylized cross.

David
David
August 6, 2015 6:11 PM

Linda: The spirit of anti-christ has been here since the days the disciples and Paul were writing scripture. Does someone need to see black crosses to figure this out? Come on. There is nothing here to report. You see black crosses in a vision and then go off on a panoramic Nazi – AC interpretation? What’s the point? What am I to learn from this “revelation”? Nothing at all.

Sherry
Sherry
August 4, 2015 3:32 AM

Linda, first of all thank you for your faithfulness in the Lord and for sharing His word, visions, warnings and encouragement with others. Have you received any messages as to cities or countries that will provide a safer refuge for believers during these troubled times? I have been a single parent for many years raising my 5 children without the assistance of other family members. My major concern is for their safety as well as being in a place of community with other Christians where we can help, care and share with others. Any insight that you can provide would be appreciated. I am praying about this, but feel it is too late to make a move as things are happening so fast now. Bless you, Sherry

Karen
Karen
August 3, 2015 4:38 AM

Linda, I agree with you. In 2007 I had a similar vision. It was an eagle, wings outstretched, standing on a circle with a swastika in the center. This was also in the sky. Apparently, the circle is a wreath, but I understood it as the world, and that the world would be visited by the atrocities of the past.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.