Another prophetic dream confirms Reddcoin moving up fast.

I received an email yesterday from Z3er Jason sharing a prophetic dream he received Saturday regarding Reddcoin, as shown below.

Hey James. I invested in ETN earlier, but when the dreams/visions/words started about Reddcoin, it really connected in my spirit even more than ETN. I started trying to accumulate as much as I could afford. Been getting closer to the Lord recently and dealing w/stuff He shows me.

I asked God to give me confirmation about Reddcoin last night before sleeping. I told God that I do think this is from Him and I trusted the witness in my spirit, but I wanted something like what others have had. So….

Last night in my dreams I saw the Reddcoin symbol on the front cover of all these video game cartridges on a display like in a store. Right afterwards, I saw the lead character on the TV show The Blacklist looking at his phone and Reddcoin was rapidly moving up. I can’t remember or couldnt tell whether it was the price or a percentage, but it went from nothing up through the 20’s and upper 30’s and that’s where I stopped seeing it. I think it was cents, but it could’ve been percentage increase. Either way, it was fast and almost instantaneously.

This morning when waking, I realized I’d dreamed about Reddcoin and in my sleepiness was excited. About an hour later when really waking up suddenly in an instant, it hit me, I believe from the Lord, that the lead character from The Blacklist is named Raymond Reddington and is known as “Red”. Lol…..that’s interesting and seems like God.

Jason is the 15th person to share prophetic insights regarding Reddcoin moving higher. Five more people shared testimonies since my April 18 post, which summarized testimonies from ten people.

Reddcoin is a crypto currency traded mostly on Bittrex.com.

I believe God is speaking to His people about this coin, but He has not revealed any dates so we don’t know how soon this will happen. He has revealed some clues, but they’re subject to interpretations that might be wrong. So, these testimonies are shared only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and not as a recommendation for investing. I recommend each person seek God for clear instructions before taking any actions.

Tim
Tim
April 28, 2018 9:18 AM
Hi everyone – Up until this point I’ve never had a dream about cryptocurrencies. I prayed a while back when BTC was making significant moves but I never received anything at that time. My experience with dreams and visions in the past has been to do with other things about the future, but this morning changed that! Last night before I went to bed I was watching RDD particularly closely. It made a nice move upwards but nothing dramatic. I was somewhat disappointed because I thought it might start moving since it was the evening of the 27th (on the cusp of Christine’s 28th – thank you so much Christine for all you’ve shared!). So I prayed to the Lord before I went to sleep specifically asking if He could reveal a confirming dream of what is going to happen to Reddcoin. Just before I woke, I had a an amazing dream that absolutely confirms to me that RDD is about to skyrocket! The dream also showed me that if you haven’t placed your sell orders for RDD yet, it is a matter of URGENCY that you do so right away (if the Lord is personally leading you in that way in light of revelation). In the dream it was morning and I was in bed and had just woken up. It felt so real that I thought I was actually awake! I woke up and checked Reddcoin on the BitScreener app on my phone – to my utter shock and amazement (I couldn’t believe what I was seeing at first!) RDD was ABSOLUTELY FLYING upwards at such a rate I couldn’t clearly see the numbers or even the percentage because it was changing so quickly! I remember another dream posted on this site which saw RDD increasing at a… Read more »
April 28, 2018 9:53 AM

Wow!! Sounds like a very powerful dream! Thank you Lord. This is crazy (good) how he is using so many people to wake up to the RDD blessing.

Christopher Harris
April 28, 2018 10:02 AM

Thanks for sharing Tim!

Tim
Tim
April 28, 2018 7:56 PM

You’re welcome Christopher! Thanks for everything you’ve shared brother – you’ve been an incredible blessing to this site! I’ve followed the revelations you’ve shared quite closely and they’ve been really helpful =)

Westrock-Bob
Westrock-Bob
April 28, 2018 10:18 AM

A M E N 😀

Manny
April 28, 2018 10:58 AM

Thanks Tim. Amazing is our God. I compute my sell order at BTC price of 8K. I’m just thinking if I should adjust it to BTC current price of 9K. I’ll appreciate your input.

Tim
Tim
April 28, 2018 7:53 PM

Hi Manny! I originally put mine in around 8K as well, but I updated my sell orders to be at the general 9K area (since this morning 28th). I don’t have specific revelation about that, but since the Lord revealed that it’s an urgent matter (i.e imminent), I’d be surprised if BTC moved greatly before RDD skyrockets. I think the Lord knows that if it were to move too much, the revelations we’ve all received so far would be fairly ineffective (i.e no point putting in sell orders for RDD if BTC crashes or leaps just before RDD moons). However, this is just a personal view, and there may be one or two more big moves in BTC before RDD does its thing (i.e we may be given enough time to change our orders), so I think we need to keep paying close attention to things. I’ve still put my sell orders a bit below $3, just so I can allow room for BTC to go up more (which seems is its current trajectory at the moment). I’ll adjust this if BTC goes down significantly though. Hope that helps! God bless!

Manny
Manny
April 28, 2018 8:32 PM

Thank you for your reply Tim.

Corey
Corey
April 28, 2018 11:20 AM

That’s a good question, Manny. I’m wondering the same thing. What BTC price we base our limit sell orders on?

Ed H
Ed H
April 28, 2018 11:10 PM

Tim,
Awesome dream.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
April 28, 2018 12:15 PM

Tim! Thank you greatly for sharing your dream. I’ve been watching Jesus Christ Super Star 1973 movie songs on Youtube lately and I feel like the people praising the Lord and saying,

“You get the power! You get the glory! Forever and ever! You get the power, you get the glory…” I disregard the “touch of hate at Rome.” BTW, the initial shots of the cliffs are ashen remains of the cities of the plain that God destroyed along with Sodom and Gomorrah, like Admah and Zeboiim and surrounding vegetation, as found by Ron Wyatt. God bless!

April 23, 2018 1:13 AM
I never cease to be amazed at the creative ways God speaks to us. I went for a drive yesterday and on the journey I was praying in the Spirit and it became very intense and powerful. Suddenly I saw that RDD rocket in position and the engines under it were firing. The more I prayed the greater their activity became and I realized that we need to pray much in tongues in this week, under the direction of the Spirit to participate in the launching of this project with supernatural power. Then in front of me, I saw a little bright green car and as I got closer I saw that written on the back were the words ‘Big Green Egg’! What next 🙂 Immediately I was reminded of the nest with the 3 pastel eggs that I saw also connected to RDD. I realized the Lord had provided a sign of a BIG green egg ie. finance, coming in. I thought, Lord, let me get a picture of that car because no-one will believe me. So I drove after that little car but it was going at great speed for such a small car and every time we approached a traffic light, it turned green. There were green lights all the way!! So I started to pray that God would stop that car so I could get a picture. Finally when we reached a nearby town, it stopped at a light and I snapped a picture. But while I was chasing it (and trying to keep to the speed limit LOL) the Lord said to add up the number son the licence plate. They came to 29. That’s the day after blastoff on the 28th and the 15th Nisan in the new Passover dates. So, my brothers and… Read more »
April 23, 2018 1:38 AM

What also occurs to me now is that there were green lights all the way as I chased that green nest egg and then finally, it stopped and turned left and I went straight , passing under that banner. There was a connection point just before it turned. To me, that speaks of RDD doing a downturn just after I managed to connect with my sell orders and receive my nest egg. I did not see it again after that point as it turned into a parking lot and I moved on.

Politteb
Politteb
April 23, 2018 3:39 PM

I can’t help but to notice that the license plate says “61787”. 😏

“Instruct those who are rich in this present world not to be conceited or to fix their hope on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly supplies us with all things to enjoy.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭6:17‬

“For the LORD your God is bringing you into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, flowing forth in valleys and hills;”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭8:7‬ ‭

I don’t believe in coincidence, or small world but in a great big God!

I believe that God wants to bless his people and take them out of financial bondage but He also wants people to know where their help comes from.

Be blessed, be in abundance, but have your heart in the right place and your focus on Him! 😊

I’ve been watching this group for a few months but this is the first time that I have commented.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
April 23, 2018 10:14 PM

Politteb…you were just saving up till you had a gem for us!!! Thank you 🙂

Politteb
Politteb
April 24, 2018 6:26 AM

😊

April 23, 2018 1:15 AM

I don’t know how to insert an image but here is the pic if anyone wants to look:
?dl=0

April 23, 2018 5:27 AM

Christine, the car was a ‘fiat’—-as in money!!

Ed H
Ed H
April 23, 2018 8:29 AM

John,
It is also a Fiat 500.Also really cool is they were made for 18yrs and then production stopped and then in 2007 started again so been in production now for 11 years. Total production now 29 years.
Reading way to much into this but I’m a car guy..
The really cool thing is they also make a special edition car called the 1957 which comes in the colors of easter eggs.

April 23, 2018 9:37 AM

Its one of my favorite cars 🙂 but hugely expensive! In South Africa anyway.

April 23, 2018 7:28 AM

oh my hat! how awesome 🙂

April 23, 2018 8:10 AM

Not only is it a Fiat but the model is a 500….got this from a site ref Hebrew letters, numbers and their meanings…

500-Final CAPH (PALM of the hand): … the PALM of the Hand now holds what was dreamed about, and waited in the womb, and is now manifested in Reality.

April 23, 2018 9:35 AM

It is also the gematria for ‘be fruitful and multiply’ and ‘give’

April 23, 2018 10:29 AM

Wow!!

Nick
Nick
April 23, 2018 9:00 AM

John, I’m really enjoying watching you and Christine working on this revelatory jigsaw together!!

April 23, 2018 5:32 AM

And I just googled ‘NUR’-what do you think?

Nur (also spelled Noor, Nor, or Nour, Arabic: نور‎, Urdu: نور‬‎ ALA-LC: Nūr [nuːr]) is a common Arabic unisex name meaning light.
Noor (name) – Wikipedia

April 23, 2018 7:28 AM

NUR Natal Umhlanga Rocks. Umhlanga means ‘place of reeds’ in Zulu ie. Where Moses got placed in the river.
I also noticed that G61 is a catching or a haul (of fish) and G787 is a Roman coin, a farthing (see Luke 12:6)

April 23, 2018 7:29 AM

Natal meaning ‘birth’

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
April 23, 2018 12:23 PM

Thank you Heavenly father for sharing with Christine, James and the MANY others you are revealing this to.

On 4/29 or Pesach Sheni, the same animals as were offered on Korban Pesach are offered, and they too must be “roasted”. See the wording on the car.

Additionally, the 29th of April is also the 29th day of the Omer. On this day, humility is recognized… according to Chabad.org: Humility is modesty; it is acknowledgement (from the root “hoda’ah”). It is saying “thank you” to G‑d.

May we all have a great provision to thank God for, soon. And may we all receive it with humilty, and may cause us all to be more loving and giving.

Just keep in mind, the 29th is a Sunday, so I hope all are prepared with their desired sell orders, that their times of worshipping our Lord are not hindered by their receiving of His provisions.

Sonia
Sonia
April 23, 2018 2:18 PM

Great word Brian !
Yes, we should posture our heart in humility, thankfulness and be ready to give to any good work that God will lead us too!
Well said Brian ! Bless you !

Fredrik R
Fredrik R
April 23, 2018 2:04 AM

Our Father is so amazing, and so good. As you said, I think it is important that we pray for God’s will to be done, and not think that the prophecies will be fulfilled by themselves, as typically, God wants (needs?) our cooperation. It seems that many times a prophecy comes for the purpose of us praying for its fulfillment.
And the link worked, I saw the egg 🙂

Tera
Tera
April 23, 2018 6:39 AM

That’s amazing Christine. Our Lord is brilliant!

April 23, 2018 1:16 AM

whoops that didnt work. I will send it to James on email 🙂

Ali
Ali
April 23, 2018 3:32 AM

Do you know the brand or model of the car

Garth L
Garth L
April 23, 2018 7:23 AM

Hi Christine, a couple other things I noticed in your photo of the “Big Green Egg” … the make of the car is a ‘FIAT’ (currency!), and if you zoom right in to the photo you’ll notice the number ‘500’ engraved on the silver piece just below the FIAT badge. I’m wondering if that number ‘500’, in this case, represents the $5.00 usd top that RDD is supposed to reach..?

Peter
Peter
April 23, 2018 3:07 AM

Thanks christine. I hv been following this posting with great interest n excitement. Basically going with the prophetic flow. God has been so kind like you said. Hv also bought some rdd n etn. Thot i need to post this becos since 1996 there hv been major lost not just financially for me n my wife. My scripture reading this morn is from 2 Cor 10:10 “Now he that ministered seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness.” God bless.

Stu
Stu
April 23, 2018 6:36 AM

So this is IT, My goodness 🏆
Thanks for sharing…

Teresa Hatcher
April 23, 2018 8:44 AM

For weeks I have been waking up in the middle of the night and look at the clock. There is always 22 or two 2s in those times. In Angel numbers that is a sign of being on purpose in life and God is going to turn dreams into reality.

CPJ
April 22, 2018 10:07 AM

I think it’s significant that Jason saw the lead character — Red — from the TV show The BLACKlist since “being in the black” is a common term used to convey a company’s profitability. So Reddcoin will be on The Blacklist of currencies, in stark contrast to the many cryptos failing miserably.

In fact, I caught this article that said nearly half of all 2017 cryptos have already failed and many are likely on the way out:

But those who are “in the Redd” will soon be “in the black.” LOL. God’s sense of humor. Works for me. 🙂

HILBILEE
HILBILEE
April 23, 2018 10:20 AM

CPJ-A very astute interpretation! The dream bore witness to be but I was perplexed by the term blacklist (usually a negative). Makes perfect sense now.
Blessings to you

Mary
Mary
April 23, 2018 11:25 AM

I have just recently bought reddcoin also and I don’t know if this means anything, I’ve never had dreams or visions, but yesterday on my way to church I asked the Lord for a confirmation or a sign or anything to say I did the correct thing in investing in Rdd. I was at church and a women and daughter sat down in front of me and took off their jackets, they both had a big whale on the backs of their shirts. Just one big whale on each of their shirts. It was strange never seen shirts with big a whale on the back and then I thought of the person who said they saw two large whales investing in their RDD dream. I thought about taking a picture. I was wondering the whole time if this was a sign. After the service, I was pulling out of the parking lot and said to myself, yes could be a sign, but the shirts weren’t red …as I was pulling out a bright red truck sped by me, I got my sign! Thanks Lord! (The website for the shirts is called vineyard vines, I looked it up when I got home)

April 24, 2018 5:49 AM

Hey Mary, my sister in law came over yesterday to drop off a few things to take down to Prince Edward Island when we leave this weds. One of the items was a small entrance way mat, the entire mat was a whale that looks just like the ones from that website you talked about…too funny 🙂

May 3, 2018 1:12 PM
May 3, 2018 1:21 PM

Mary and Marcia,
Ugh, I tried to download a snapshot of the constellation from my house this afternoon. I opened up my app, now I understand why….The whale (Cetus) was directly under the sun and above the horizon. I took the shot at about 1:50pm. So the ‘sun’ is following the arrival of the whale which is just on our horizon….I’m having a bit of fun here, I don’t really use the app much, just felt lead the other day in PEI cause of a post by Marcia…I didn’t even know about the whale (Cetus) ha ha

May 3, 2018 1:24 PM

Marcio!! sorry

Mary
April 24, 2018 10:49 AM

That is too funny!! and is amazing John, especially that you saw same thing too! We don’t have that store here in MN, I don’t think? First time I’ve seen that brand.
P.E.I. sounds nice, how is weather in Canada? still patches of snow here in MN. But 70’s for the weekend!

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
April 30, 2018 8:25 AM

Mary, Three days after your post the there was a news story regarding the infamous Tokyo Whale.
Nobuaki Kobayashi, the head attorney for the Mt. Gox trust who’s been dubbed the “Tokyo whale”. “Indeed, it appears that Kobayashi has moved about 16,000 BTC out of cold storage, which may indicate that he’s preparing to sell them on the open market” a senior market analyst at eToro said.
Others have brought this to light on this sight, but I think it incredibly serendipitous that such an event would happen after the Lord revealed what he revealed to you, and after you posted here.
I think it makes perfect sense that if such an investor does a huge buy into Reddcoin that this could be the skyrocketing other have spoken of.

Many blessings to you Mary…and to our Lord, who I am sure delights in revealing these mysteries & orchestrating this great event of an outpouring of His provision. Thank you Father! You are so good.

Leaning on His promises

Mary
April 30, 2018 10:57 AM

Hi Brian, thank you and many blessings to you too. Another awesome confirmation! I think I read something about him last week too.That would be huge skyrocket for Rdd! Ever since that day I’ve been receiving a lot of smaller confirmations and so have family and friends I’ve been talking to about this too. I was telling my sister on our walk about what happened at church. She is a very skeptical person and acted like she didn’t believe me, kind of laughing at me. I got a call from her 40 min. later all excited saying you would not believe what happened to me on my way home! A big red truck came barreling up behind her in a 30 mph zone, he was riding her bumper and driving erratically. She was shaking and pulled over so he could go by, he sped past her way faster then the 30 mph he should have been going. She got to the grocery store and was ready to pull into a parking spot and just then a little red bug sped in and took her spot she was going to park in. She called and said how do I buy RDD!! LOL….I hope it’s happening soon…God is good and many blessings to you and to all of us!!

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
April 30, 2018 12:53 PM

Hi Mary. You now have another reference to 30 regarding RDD comments. There has been an eagle flying at 30 ft high, 30 ft away, someone chasing a green egg vehicle for 30 kms, another for 30 miles, and now a red truck speeding in a 30 mph zone. What does the 30 mean in relation to RDD movement?

TomP
TomP
April 30, 2018 1:05 PM

There are many references to the number “30” in the Bible….

Just a few below:

Jesus started His ministry at aged 30
Joseph became 2nd in charge to Pharaoh at age 30 (after being released from prison)
David became King at age 30
John the Baptist came out of the wilderness about age 30
After Moses died, the people mourned him for 30 days
Judas betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver

Mary
April 30, 2018 3:12 PM

Hi Marcio,
Wow, I had not seen all those other posts with 30 reference. That is something!.. feeling pretty special at this time, that God is sending little messages and signs through me also, after reading this site for the last couple of years, have never had anything happen like this before….
I just want to make a correction also about the car that took my sisters parking spot, I asked her again this morning, it was a small red car, not a bug.

April 22, 2018 12:01 AM

Wow!! God you’re so amazing !

April 22, 2018 2:13 AM

and very kind. It is like He had taken a redd pen (LOL) and is underlining this dozens of times so we can’t ignore or miss His lead!

April 22, 2018 7:15 PM

Christine, every time I read “and very kind.” It resonates with me….I let myself camp there for a second….I guess I never really thought of that aspect of God too much….that is a cool phrase. Thanks.

April 23, 2018 12:35 AM

Graham Cooke says God is the kindest being he has ever met. i think he has a message on that on youtube.

April 23, 2018 12:37 AM
Casey Toda
casey
April 23, 2018 5:34 AM

one of my favorite messages from Graham Cooke.

Jason V
Jason V
May 2, 2018 12:52 AM

RDD Reddcoin KILLING IT @rightNOW! 1 penny plus! I missed this news a bit ago but it’s being partnered with video game business. As prophesied in a dream by another Jason, he saw the logos on video game boxes.

Joshua B
Joshua B
April 29, 2018 5:36 PM

Just saw the color PINK when praying about RDD. Maybe related to pink moon? The full Pink Moon peaks tonight, April 29, at 8:58 p.m. EDT (0058 GMT on April 30), just in a couple of hours. Anyway, rockets are loaded!

Tim
Tim
April 29, 2018 7:21 PM

Apparently the ‘pink moon’ is also known by three other names including the ‘Egg Moon’ ! Could be getting very close now.. Thanks for sharing!

Bailey
April 29, 2018 6:08 PM

So cool! Thanks for sharing.

Jason V
Jason V
April 29, 2018 4:41 PM
Some ReddCoin prophetic detective work…Scotty reported on 4/28ish about a dream. I personally believe that the white car represents Christians, z3ers, financial vehicle especially for those heavily into to RDD Reddcoin. I think the hill may, at least for now, represent BTC. He mentioned the car halfway up the hill. The last hill for BTC Bitcoin was 6515ish – 9751ish so about 49.67% gains or +3236$ per btc. So if we are halfway the other half is 9741 + 3236 = 12,987$ BTC amazingly just under Jessica L’s 13k BTC impression, and I think Chris Harris and Phanuel mentioned 13kbtc. This BTC hill theory is also potentially backed up by Chris Harris mentioning that there would be an explosion up from around 7k BTC and I think he said double the last 1 (which was around 6.5k). I think he said this on 4/24 and other times. Double is like going up the 2nd half of Scotty’s hill, so that may be another witness as far as rising up the last half of the hill to a 13kish this next time. Scotty also mentioned he thought to sell RDD once BTC is below 6k. Chris Harris has recently mentioned a sharp correction potentially to the 6k area (shared 4/24/18), so I suppose it could go a bit lower (or maybe even more) and RDD inversly goes up due to whales or whatever. Scotty also mentioned he saw the ReDDcoin colors on 1000$ sheets. 10k of them being needed to repair the white vehicle after going down and into a ditch. Could imply 10k being divided by 1k is 10 so MAYBE 10 increments, maybe inferring 10 days, like Christine Beadsworth’s 10 day countdown. Perhaps Scotty’s version starts on 4/28 around when he had the dream so maybe an RDD peak… Read more »
Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
April 29, 2018 4:53 PM

Please watch this video:

It seems that for more than 1 week, BTC has kept fairly within the $8.9k – $9.2k range that was previously seen by Christopher Harris.

BTC is failing to break resistance above $9.5k – it keeps hitting the wall and bouncing back down again.

The video above was describing the BTC profile from January 2018 to present, but we can still apply the information to the BTC price over the last 2 weeks. BTC has been hitting a WALL and is about to FALL.

Ed H
Ed H
April 28, 2018 11:13 PM

RDD is forming what looks like a cup and handle pattern. I pray your cup will be overflowing soon.

Nick
Nick
April 23, 2018 8:58 AM

Woke up from a complicated dream this morning, most of which I don’t remember – the entire point of it/ the key takeaway was the importance of the number 28.

I occasionally get words and numbers as “words of knowledge” – usually just one, usually needing more (hearing/ speaking out) to unlock, and usually for a fairly immediate purpose. I think it may be to confirm the 28th to me as RDD day. I haven’t set sell orders yet, so I’m taking it as a prompt.

Backstory: I have RDD because it’s cheap and I like it fundamentally as well as for it’s ardent social media support (Reddheads) but I’ve been cautious about following others’ revelation without my own, having done this in April 2yrs ago with FAZ where I followed similar, concerted revelation (without my own) to pile in at $38 “before the crash”, which didn’t happen, then I held far too long. All part of the learning experience!