Prophetic dream confirms Electroneum prices moving higher

Z3er Joel Haman shared the following dream he received recently.

I had an Electroneum (ETN) dream shortly after Christmas. At first, I didn’t think it was from the Lord, but after a couple of days of pondering, I think it was for my own confirmation as I had already purchased ETN.

In the dream, I was not thinking about ETN at all and watched as a futuristic space shuttle was being launched. I was watching it launch and blast off from points of view like GoPro’s attached from the outside of it facing in. It was beautiful and magnificent and had futuristic looking, shiny blue lights shimmering through the cracks of the vehicle.

Then it got super high into the atmosphere where the sky was a pretty lite-pink, like it is before dusk. Then the Shuttle exploded and there were millions of electroneum coins shimmering, glistening in the atmosphere like glitter. Everyone was so excited and had smiles from ear to ear as they were trying to grab and collect every coin they could out of the sky. The feeling everyone had was that this was a very good thing, they were very happy. Then I woke up thinking about what I had just seen.

Joel’s dream confirms what God has revealed to several others recently regarding Electroneum, including myself. Electroneum is a crypto currency and is currently traded only on the Cryptopia exchange.

These insights are offered only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and not as a recommendation for investing.

Christopher Harris
January 3, 2018 2:23 AM

Praise the Lord! I hope those who felt led to be involved have been able to get in. Given James’ dreams it seems there will be a bit more time for people to get in before the price starts taking off. I believe in what the Lord showed me, that this coin will do exceedingly well.

Here’s a couple of recent interesting links about Electroneum community support: https://twitter.com/Altcoinbuzzio/status/946915609400315904

May God bless you my brethren.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 3, 2018 2:37 AM

Thank you Chris for telling us about ETN. Thank you to Phanuel as well on the Solaris call… wow!

Casey Toda
Casey
January 3, 2018 7:51 PM

My gosh xlr is flying. Wow Phanuel! Praise Jesus!!

CPJ
January 3, 2018 5:00 PM

You got in at .777, right brother? What’s your opinion of current price of 8 cents+/- vs waiting till the dip to 3 before purchasing? We have purchased already but just interested to hear your thoughts and heart on the matter. God bless you, Christopher.

Christopher Harris
January 3, 2018 9:34 PM
Dear CPJ and others. I do believe in a rise in ETN prices and a drop to lows (fishing the fish from the bottom). This was shown to me as a third wave I believe in Electroneum prices from my dream recently (not my initial two dreams about Electroneum). I am also following James’ dreams where he said the price will touch 3 cents and rebound and trade in the 5-6 cent range for a time. If you want to wait to purchase ETN you can, up to you. I’d pray about it for confirmation. My plan is to follow what has been revealed through James about coming price swings as I believe they describe waves 1 and 2 and 3 (I was shown the third). The first wave was 13 to 7.5 James posted about recently, so I am seeking to sell around 12 and rebuy back in around 8 (I am currently all in). The second was 15.5 approx to 5.5 and the third was 17 and 3. These are figures James saw though he did not know the sequence (may not be exact figures as I’m going from memory, best to check the threads). I think these are trading ranges for the coin in the short term the Lord has revealed to allow us to potentially multiply our coin holdings in ETN. I believe these will be fulfilled before the coin takes off, so I don’t imagine we have too much longer before these movements are fulfilled. Interestingly is that others have posted about the low in ETN coinciding with the low of bitcoin (2,000), so that implies the bitcoin crash is coming soon. I do not know since I wasn’t shown about this, I still believe the wave dream I received is a shorter term dream… Read more »
CPJ
January 4, 2018 1:17 PM

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and strategies, Christopher. I enjoyed it greatly. And don’t worry, I am continuing to lay everything before the Lord, asking His input every step of the way. I have even come to the conclusion that it is good that the answers do not come so easily, because this only invites each one of us to go deeper with the Lord personally. To get our own sure word. Rather than just copying others. (Kinda like the foolish virgins who just wanted to bum off the wise ones, taking the easy shortcut instead of expending their own time, energy and money to get their own oil.)

This has become apparent to me very strongly over the last couple of weeks as I have continued to hear in my spirit one coin that no one else seems to be talking about on here, yet the Lord has continued to speak it and confirm it to me personally. Not sure why. But I’m thinking it might be God’s way of reminding me that in the end, our every decision in life — including investing — must be born out of our personal intimacy with Him. Our relationship. Not just blind following the crowd.

So that said, I continue to appreciate and consider deeply the generous counsel of the seasoned ones in this field, as God’s Word tells us there is wisdom in a multitude of counselors. But in the end I seek, and hopefully am hearing and following His personalized plan for me and my household. God bless brother, and thanks again.

Tater
Tater
January 3, 2018 8:58 AM

Christopher, after reviewing JR and Phanuel’s read of your wave dream, are you still holding to your original interpretation, that the drop down to 3 cents or something super low is still near term?

Tater
Tater
January 3, 2018 8:58 AM

My thought is that the person who has the dream is usually the best one to interpret it.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 3, 2018 9:57 AM

To one is given a tongue, to another an interpretation. SNS

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 3, 2018 2:28 AM

I’m old enough to remember the Space Shuttle Challenger explosion 28 Jan 1986.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
January 4, 2018 12:19 AM

It is official, my funds came through early. I own 4002 shares of ETN. Praise the Lord. I am so thankful for being a part of the group and thank you for sharing your visions on this website. I believe the Lord has shown me SALT and I wanted to contribute to the group as well.

God Bless

Estelle
Estelle
January 3, 2018 4:24 AM

We’re still having problems getting thru the lengthy process with Cryptopia before we can get to Electroneum. Please pray for timing. The 2 words I got from the Lord on New Year’s Day is that 2018 is a year of positioning and acceleration.

Ed H
Ed H
January 3, 2018 8:58 AM

Estelle,
What problems are you having. It took me about 5 minutes to get an account and transfer some funds.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 3, 2018 10:00 AM

Estelle, it took some time for me. First no indication funds went in (panic) then 30 minutes later some time for two confirmation codes to clear it inbound. SNS

Marisha
Marisha
January 4, 2018 1:47 AM

All financial markets will crash in time. I think its important to simply have a personal relationship with God where you can hear Him for yourself and trust Him to tell you when to sell your cryptos and stocks ect..We (God’s children) walk by faith, not by sight!

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
January 4, 2018 11:57 PM

Amen Marisha, What does it profit a man to gain the world, but lose his soul. The love of money is the root of all evil.

Marisha
Marisha
January 4, 2018 1:59 AM

2 Corinthians 5:7

January 3, 2018 2:14 PM

Richard
XLR at $45

January 3, 2018 6:57 PM

Hey Brother Phanuel,

I just sat down a few minutes ago to try and catch up with the days posts/events and saw your post above about XLR. I had looked at XLR earlier today and saw it dropped down to $26 and now its up to nearly $46…wow! Things are happening fast and I’m struggling to keep up with all the posts, strategies, advice…etc. I only have a little time each day to watch videos or read up and frankly, I’m feeling a little uneducated right now utilizing different exchanges for different coins and different wallets….etc.

Few questions;
1) You noted that you are using kucoin…. is there any particular reason?
2) You and Ed h commented about “1 12” as being significant for Cobinhood exchange….is “1 12” significant in some way? I can’t seem to find anything posted on that.
3) I have some XLR on coinexchange.io….I’m considering taking a few coins off the table. First time selling anything…any advice to where I can go study up on best strategies on how to do that? Is there a particular site you personally use to learn about cryptos? Or is just trial and error?

My apologies if I’ve missed a post or two that addresses the questions. I’m trying to search things out.

It sure would be nice to have a best practices area on this site as a “catch all” area. I’m hoping to free up some time this weekend to study more….I’m feeling like I’m watching everyone else’s backsides and bottoms of their shoes in a race.

Blessings All!

ed h
January 3, 2018 8:12 PM

Tom P,
What’s up brother? Don’t feel left behind we are all running backwards and your in the lead. LOL

This is how I have been selling and buying. Look at the most recent market action. Buy and Sell. I add about 30% to my sell order and about -20% to my buy order. Usually that works well but the last 2 days on XLR have been crazy moves. I did buy more .yesterday at $25.
I’m still learning when to dump them and get back in.

As far as the 1 12. I was asking God about Cob on Sunday morning. He showed my 2 sets of numbers 1 12 and 2 22. Did not know if they were dates or prices. Then I see Phanuel posted Cobinhood is going to add more coins to their exchange on 1 12. Might be a day to watch for the start of price action.

January 4, 2018 9:22 PM

Hey Ed,

When using etherdelta, Have you ever received a message, “Unable to locate that transaction hash”?? Scenario- I was logged in and simply tried to move a small portion of PPT from MEW to the smart contract side to practice a small sell. Transaction did not go thru and I clicked on the pending box and saw that message. I tried a couple more times and received the same message. I did a quick internet search and a solution was to raise my gas. I was initially at 21 and then tried 25 with the same result. I also went to check etherscan and nothing appears there at all….which is actually OK because I don’t want multiple pending transactions sitting out there.

I can’t find anything else relevant searching the internet…any thoughts? I’ve used etherdelta before to purchase, but I’ve not sold anything yet.

Ed H
Ed H
January 4, 2018 9:54 PM

Tom,
Yes I have. First try to hit the refresh and see if it comes back. Then try ethstats.net to see current gas prices. Currently at 31.8.
Sometimes it takes seconds for orders and sometimes it takes a few minutes. Even if it says pending it could still not go through.

That’s why people don’t like it. I deal with it because I have gotten great prices.

January 4, 2018 10:18 PM

Thanks Ed!

I don’t believe any attempts went thru…nothing appears on etherscan and coins are still in my account. My understanding of the gas was that you could put it in slightly under and transaction would go thru, but might take a little longer. After reading up on how the whole process works….currently sounds like the pool that miners are choosing their transactions from is quite full and there is that near endless supply of people willing to pay larger fees to make sure transactions go thru quickly. I read of some gas fees people paid upwards of $400 (7500+ gwei at the time) to ensure their buy went thru on an ICO ( there is a way to increase gwei past 50 but I doubt I’d ever consider that).

Trying to get familiar with different exchanges….I’m up to 6 now…would’ve been 7 but Binnance is currently not accepting new registrations due to overload. I’ve signed up for Cobinhood, but still waiting on level 1 authorization. Sure would be nice to have 1 exchange that could handle all tokens! My brain hasn’t had to work this hard in a long time……

Blessings brother….just another day and a bit wiser in cryptos!

Ed H
Ed H
January 4, 2018 10:39 PM

Tom,
Just try again in the morning. Yes it is quite a bit of work. But man so much easier than trading stocks. Geez you pick a stock do all the TA on it set your stops put in a limit buy and if you do 20% you are a pro. Cryptos right now,
print out the first page of coinmarket cap, hang it on your wall, throw 3 darts and buy those 3 cryptos. Next day you are up 50%. LOL.

January 4, 2018 10:56 PM

I checked etherscan after my last post….now it shows 7 transactions pending. Bummer…I’m now reading up on how to cancel pending transactions. It’s late and very cold on the east side of our continent and I need some sleep. This was not my definition of “quality” time spent the last three+ hours.

January 3, 2018 10:11 PM

Hello brother Ed!

Merry New Year! I do feel like I’ve been going backwards recently….it’s like I’ve been taking notes really fast in class and then when I’m going to study them, I’m not able to read my own handwriting. I just need some more time to study a bit, but it’s been tough to find it recently.

Your sell/buy strategy sounds logical…I may have missed an XLR sell opportunity today…no worries though. Hoping it consolidates again and shoots back up soon. I was initially going with the buy and hold strategy, we’ll see how it all plays out.

Thanks also for updating me on Cobinhood (1 12). That may be a confirmation of a dream I had a few days ago. I also had another dream where a female was telling me that my brother worked at Ethan Allen furniture and did very well without having to do much. I believe the dream meant that fellow Z3rs (brother) invested in ETN (EThaN) and did well with the investment. Waiting on a confirmation on that one too. I’m all set up on Cryptopia but have not moved funds yet. I have some LTC showing up on Saturday, so I’m hoping for confirmations on what to buy…if not…I’ll simply hold the LTC.

Blessings!

January 3, 2018 11:45 PM

Blessings TomP
I depend on the Lord on when to make moves … I then confirm with what the charts are saying. I mentioned $46-50 was a good point for some profit taking a few days ago. I have narrowed the Crypto field to only what the Lord reveals. It keeps me focused. I try to keep Z3 updated with what I’m doing. Kucoin has better prices than coinexchange. Blessings brother!!

Corey
Corey
January 6, 2018 7:35 AM

Phanuel, what would be the best wallet to store LISK tokens? Also, it looks like Binance only accepts BTC for Lisk? Are there any exchanges that accept LTC for Lisk? Do you think it would be better to just keep Litecoin, rather than convert it to Lisk? Moses mentioned a while ago that he heard someone say that LTC will be between $2K-$3K at some point. Thanks.

January 6, 2018 7:57 AM

Corey
Lisk has its own wallet. LSK is separate block chain like ETH. I think it will give ETH a run for its money. ETH has major issues like clogging of the EtH network with nothing moving for hours. I don’t trade with BTC (too expensive and cumbersome). I use Eth to buy LSK. Keep both LTC and LSK. They are both utility tokens and very important.

Shalom

Richard
Richard
January 3, 2018 2:29 PM

This thing will redefine the word rocket. Awesome!

Ed H
Ed H
January 4, 2018 8:46 AM

Z3 holding Cob. The patient has awakened and has come back up 50% already. I pray that those who were trying to get in had a chance these last few weeks to add some more.

January 4, 2018 9:49 AM

Ed H
I think COB is heading to over $1 with this next ramp up.

shalom

Greg L
Greg L
January 4, 2018 3:13 PM

Phanuel,

I’m trying to get into COB as simply as possible with creating as few accounts as possible. Could I use my coinbase account to transfer ethereum to my cobinhood account, and exchange it for COB there?

I’ve stayed away from crypto because I haven’t really understood it. I’m trying to figure it out without setting up 34,972 accounts. sheesh!

January 4, 2018 4:37 PM

Hi Greg L
Ed H beat me to it.

shalom

Greg L
Greg L
January 4, 2018 4:56 PM

Thanks, Ed and Phanuel. I’ve got it switched from litecoin to ethereum in coinbase now. I can send it to cobinhood when it settles tomorrow.

Too bad someone in Houston decided that I needed to buy them $170 in gas on the card I had attached to coinbase. Now the card is shut down (charges disputed), and I’ve got to figure out a way to get some more funds in to load up on COB asap. 🙂

ed h
January 4, 2018 4:05 PM

Greg,
if you already have an account setup on Cobinhood then yes you can transfer over ETH and then buy Cob. Click on the 3 bars at the top right corner. then click on funds. Go to deposit and click on ETH. copy the address and send to that from coinbase. Hope this helps.

January 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Happy New Year James!

How ’bout you and Robyn go and develop a, “crypto-pill” that we can just swallow to catch us all up on the necessary crypto currency information ….I’ll be first in line to purchase!

Blessings!

January 3, 2018 5:20 PM

And what about FAZ? The prophetic dreams and revelations in the past years also comfirmed that it will skyrocket. I have only FAZ. I have no money to buy cryptos or else. I cannot sell it because it is down. Any toughts?

January 3, 2018 5:42 PM

Any
FAZs time will come. It will come. Download an exodus wallet. Post your public address here (QR code) for Litecoin or Ethereum….I will send some cryptos to your address to get you started.

shalom

January 3, 2018 6:00 PM

Wow Phanuel! Are you serious? Thank you! I have no words! It is really Christ nature and love! God bless you!

January 3, 2018 6:08 PM

Yes Any,
Im serious. You should be part of this Journey. It’s straight forward to download. Then set up a password. Then click on the receive button of Litecoin or Ethereum…the QR code will show…copy and paste it here. Make sure all the numbers match up.

blessings

January 3, 2018 6:11 PM

Thanks. I will try it tomorrow. There is night here where I live. ☺️

January 4, 2018 8:52 AM

Good morning Any,
I decided to send you COB which is mooning today…..
open a myetherwallet account and will send it to you.
You will have a lot more COB than ETH or LTC.

shalom

January 10, 2018 4:59 AM

Dear Phanuel, thank you for your offering! I have a wallet on cobinhood.com. This is the account: 0x3BbF5B7Ec3e42C3c1690bC9A8937cFcF7023a33c
God bless you, Any

January 10, 2018 9:32 AM

Good morning Any,
I sent a test COB…did you receive it yet?

shalom

January 10, 2018 10:26 AM

Hello, yes I received it, thanks.

January 10, 2018 11:56 AM

Any
sent the rest. I see it in your wallet.

Many blessings!

January 10, 2018 1:17 PM

Wow Phanuel! God bless you very much! You are amazing! May God pay it back to you sevenfold!

January 4, 2018 2:56 PM

Hi, is it also on exodus.io? Any

January 4, 2018 3:13 PM

No it’s not. This video walks you through it. It doesn’t take long.

January 3, 2018 6:55 PM

your are welcome Any.

shalom

George
George
January 3, 2018 7:57 PM

Hey man is there any possible way you could help me out as well?I don’t like to ask others for such things,but I’m not too proud to admit I need a blessing.

I’ll be honest that I have a job,but it’s only 200-300 dollars a week.I’m also trying to save up for regular daily expenses,and prepping myself and others at the same time.Been doing it for almost 4 yrs now,and it’s been slow going.

I’ve grown up in poverty and been there all my life.If these crypto’s could financially free me;even for a short period of time,it would be amazing.

I know that eventually this entire system is going to implode,and the NWO will rule the world.
But until then I pray God will allow me to be free from debt;and spend more time with friends,creator,and family.I think thats a big part of what life is supposed to be about after all.I missed Bitcoins original run,but I hope there is still hope with these altcoins.

A lot of people talk about wanting to be very rich,and acquire their wildest dreams.Not going to lie that would be nice and tempting.But even netting ten thousand,twenty thousand,or fifty thousand from these endeavors would help tremendously.
One hundred thousand or more and I may just faint lol.

Regardless of what your reply may be..God bless 😉

January 4, 2018 8:50 AM

Hi George
I got some COB for Any and Jonathan, and will get you some of that. Open a Myetherwallet account and let me know your public address.

shalom

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
January 4, 2018 12:25 AM

George I was only able to invest $350 but that seed secured me 4002 shares of ETN. Do some calculations of that on $62 share price. That would be a huge blessing to anyone. Even if it is only $20 I would encourage you to plant a seed and take this journey with us. You can always add more to it.

God Bless

George
George
January 4, 2018 6:11 AM

Thank you for your reply Todd.
Mind if I ask you a few questions?

a]Was it fairly straight forward when you bought ETN on Cryptopia?I went on there and it looks pretty confusing to be honest.

b]Do the wallets for ETN seem fairly secure?
I know ETN doesn’t yet have a popular wallet like the more well known Crypto’s like Bitcoin.I just want my money to be as secure as possible.

Thank you for your time sir.

Christine Beadsworth
January 4, 2018 3:42 AM

I love your generous giving heart Phanuel. He who waters shall himself be watered and the generous man will be enriched ~ Prov 11:25

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
January 3, 2018 7:57 PM

God Bless you for helping her. That is what this is all about. My funds will finally be ready tomorrow evening. I will not do another bank transfer through Coinbase, took to long. God told me to “get organized”. I know how to purchase Litecoin on GDAX and transfer to Cryptopia to purchase my coins. I was able to print the wallet offline. So everything is falling in order for me. Thank you Lord. I’m going to take my time with the others because I need to become more comfortable with MEW. I ordered a Nano Ledger from their website today. Just to make things easier I will probably stick with those coins but most of the ones you mentioned can be held on it. Except XLR, working on learning that one. Satan loves to RUSH but God’s timing is PERFECT. 2018 = debt free = blessing to the body of Christ.

God Bless

CBIC
CBIC
January 4, 2018 12:04 AM

Todd, I read your post last week about “getting organized.” It was well put and I have become so weary that I became disorganized in my weariness. So I am working on correcting that now. I pray we recover all losses this year, become debt free and are able to bless others. Blessings to you Todd.

ed h
January 3, 2018 7:45 PM

Phanuel,
That’s so awesome brother.
2 Corinthians 9:6-8New Testament for Everyone (NTE)
God Loves a Cheerful Giver
6 This is what I mean: someone who sows sparingly will reap sparingly as well. Someone who sows generously will reap generously. 7 Everyone should do as they have determined in their heart, not in a gloomy spirit or simply because they have to, since ‘God loves a cheerful giver’. 8 And God is well able to lavish all his grace upon you, so that in every matter and in every way you will have enough of everything, and may be lavish in all your own good works,

January 4, 2018 8:32 AM

Ed H/ Christine
It is the Lord who makes us have compassion for our brothers and sisters. The Lord is the one.

Blessings!

Johnathan
Johnathan
January 4, 2018 12:10 AM

Hi Phanuel. I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind doing a peer to peer exchange with me as well. Many months ago, I tried to get into cryptos, but things kept happening that made it impossible for me from doing so on exchanges. I then tried to buy from a peer to peer website, but I was also blocked from buying a few times on it, so I missed out on many gains that were made in cryptos in recent months. I would be looking to buy only a very small amount because I don’t have much to spare (such as $100 worth) and would probably convert to ETN and/or COB and hold until they go up significantly. I could send you the money with a bank wire transfer if you would like. It would be very nice to recover all the losses I’ve received from FAZ, UVXY, etc. , but I was also thinking that maybe God does not want me in cryptos because of all the barriers I’ve experienced trying to buy them in the past, so if you feel a check in your spirit not to do this, I will know that he wants me to stay focused on the stock market, etc. for the upcoming crash.

MOSES
MOSES
January 4, 2018 2:50 AM

Johnathan: You said: “It would be very nice to recover all the losses I’ve received from FAZ, UVXY, etc. ” You got into these because you were conveyed the information on z3news.com that the events that would bring about a rise in price was about to happen? Then, as the many months went buy, you kept seeing your investment erode erode and erode in value? Is this pretty much how it happened Blessings on you, MOSES

Johnathan
Johnathan
January 4, 2018 3:43 PM

Moses, I think most people on Z3 thought the crash was close a couple years ago and many(myself included) didn’t let go of that mindset for a long time, so we held short positions because we thought it was always coming soon and wanted to make sure that we didn’t miss it. Looking back now, we actually did have many warnings that the markets were going to go much higher before dropping, but for some reason didn’t understand the revelation as well at the time.
I do know that all of the losses can easily be made back though, it’s just the timing that is the difficult part. Looking at where the market is now, I guess this next drop is going to be quite massive, much bigger than most thought it would be. We should see it sometime this year, so much relief is on the way for many.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 4, 2018 11:11 PM

Hello Johnathan. You have a good attitude. Yes, lots of us were expecting a crash and we had been investing short and losing. We just need to keep trusting and praising God in spite of the failures. God’s thoughts are far far greater than ours and He sees and tests the human heart. In our financial losses, did we hold on to Him or did we complain and get angry? Did we praise him or not? Is not all wealth, everything, belong to God anyways? No matter our financial loss, Job had it much much worse and he did not curse God. Job was greatly rewarded and acknowledged the greatness of our Creator. We will not let any amount of money get between us and our Lord. God bless.

Lars
Lars
January 4, 2018 11:03 AM

I believe that this is how it happened for many people, myself included. I know FAZ will have its day though, so I haven’t been too concerned about such negative price action for the past year.

January 4, 2018 12:20 AM

Hi Jonathan
do you have MEW public address.???….I’ll send you something

Johnathan
Johnathan
January 4, 2018 2:00 AM

Yeah, here it is. My Ether Wallet Address
0x228A269B90642f2264ae0a9398867AE1832dA9fA

I truly appreciate the help. I’ll check back sometime tomorrow. Need some sleep at the moment.

January 4, 2018 2:54 AM

Jonathan
I sent 1 COB to test it out address…let me know if you received it. If cleared will send the rest.

shalom

Johnathan
Johnathan
January 4, 2018 9:55 AM

Yeah, just checked and it showed up.

January 4, 2018 10:41 AM

Jonathan
I transferred again. I see it made it to your wallet . I can see it there.

blessings

Johnathan
Johnathan
January 4, 2018 3:12 PM

Thank you, Phanuel. That was very generous of you. I pray that the Lord will give you back 100 times what you gave me.

January 4, 2018 4:34 PM

you are welcome brother
blessings!

MOSES
MOSES
January 3, 2018 5:27 PM

Dear Any: Did these prophetic dreams and revelations about FAZ say it would skyrocket soon which led you to believe the timing was imminent? Just want to know because I have not been around this forum for a long time like you other people have. Thank you, MOSES

January 3, 2018 5:38 PM

Dear Moses, no It’s not about the timing, I can wait. A lot of people sold FAZ because they tought it will be lost. They changed for cryptos, Bitcoin. I have no revelation to sell it, but I seek God. I just ask what others think.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 3, 2018 3:50 PM

James, normally I don’t share dreams or visions on this site because there are multiple ways to interpret them, and that’s difficult. Anyway I want to share something I had because I believe the meaning is reasonably clear……I hope.

I saw a beta fish, and it was really big, about 12-18 inches long, which is about 10 times the normal size. It was red and facing right. I believe the huge size of the beta fish is BATA, a cryptocurrency with a BTA ticker, and it means this crypto will go up maybe 10-15x. After that it might go down (red, facing right). I don’t see any symbols that are a close match, so I think this is correct.

I have no sense of timing, etc., but the market cap of BTA is still very low. So anyone thinking of trading BTA should confirm with the Lord, in case I’m not understanding this as well as I suppose……SNS

Casey Toda