Pope Francis Continues Shock and Awe Campaign

pope_awe
“For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.” (Matthew 24:24)
Has anyone else noticed that every single day the Pope makes headline news? Some news isn’t worth printing while other news should raise your spiritual antenna to the highest level. Would you call this a newsworthy headline: “Pope Scolds Over-Exuberant Pilgrim after He Makes Him Fall over a Child?” Apparently the Pontiff lost his temper during his visit to Mexico after one of his zealous followers pulled the “Holy Father” toward him and caused him to fall over a child in front of him.
Why would such a story merit news headlines? Could it be because his multitude of followers has put him on a par with God, thinking him holy and just, perfect in all his ways? To these blind souls he is like God on earth, above reproach. Infallible. The fact that he has a temper must have been a shocker.
And now he’s appointed himself God’s judge upon the earth, accusing Donald Trump of not being a Christian. The Pontiff told reporters at NBC, “a person who thinks only about building walls is not Christian.” To which Trump responded, “For a religious leader to question a person’s faith is disgraceful.”
Rick Wiles at TruNews exposed this hypocrisy in the article, “Mr. Pope, Tear Down That Wall!” with his statement, “If the Pope believes in open borders he should tear down the walls of Vatican city and accept Muslim refugees.”

You might not be a Christian if…

If you believe in borders. If you own guns or if you are a weapons manufacturer or dealer. But no worries. You won’t go to hell; you’ll only miss the marriage supper. For the Holy Father has declared that for lost souls “there is no punishment, but the annihilation of that soul…The souls that are annihilated will not take part in the banquet; with the death of the body their journey is finished.”
Aren’t you feeling better now, all you “fundamentalists,” as the Pope calls those who oppose his “ecological conversion”… all you who still live in the dark ages and are “obsessed” with abortion and oppose the redefinition of marriage…  all you capitalists who resist his communist agenda.
The Pontiff treasures his gift from Bolivian President Evo Morales, a “communist crucifix” featuring a hammer and sickle, of which he said, “I understand this work. For me it wasn’t an offense. I carry it with me.” Funny how he hates wealth but lives in the midst of it.
“While surrounding himself with all three, the Pope decries walls, guns and wealth. Show me a lefty and I’ll show you a hypocrite.”
~ Philip Schuyler
The Divided Church

I saw the handwriting on the wall when Benedict XVI suddenly resigned, the first Catholic leader to step down since Pope Gregory XII in 1415. While progressives were exhilarated by the new Pope’s political ideologies, old school Catholics became deeply troubled.
Our former neighbors across the street would be among the alarmed, as they strictly adhered to every church rule, even receiving a “parishioner of the year” award for having produced more children than the old woman who lived in the shoe. Though we’ve lost touch now, I wonder what they’d make of the Pope’s latest declaration that “Catholics do not need to breed like rabbits.”
However, some millennials are praising him for his liberal ideas on immigration, the economy, and climate change. Shocking that they don’t realize that he and his globalist cronies in the current regime view climate change as more deadly than terrorists butchering Christians.

A Historical Meeting

On 2-15-16 Steve Quayle sent Rick Wiles a photo of that historical meeting in Havana between Pope Francis and the leader of the Russian Orthodox Church, Patriarch Kirill of Moscow. This was the first such visit between a pope and patriarch since eastern and western Christianity diverged in the 11th century – the first in a thousand years.

pope_francis_russian
It just so happened that they were both on official visits to Cuba – fancy that. Afterward, they signed some sort of declaration, “a series of initiatives,” according to NPR. Pope Francis, the great ecumenical pusher said, “We spoke as brothers. We have the same baptism…”
Note in Steve Quayle’s  photo what is atop the gold pedestal: a skull and bones beneath the crucifix. Photoshopped or not, what does that image tell you about this historical meeting?
Wonder what that “series of initiatives” entails. And why is Cuba suddenly in the spotlight, with recent visits from the Pope and POTUS? Remember: If you see something suspicious, say something.

Pope Francis’ Ecumenical Agenda

The deceived masses, particularly the millennials, sincerely believe that Pope Francis is the man of the hour and is moving the Catholic Church and the whole world in the right direction. They see the big picture. But what does that big picture look like?
In light of Bible prophecy, what role do you see Pope Francis playing on the world stage?  Is he a pawn in the globalist’s hands?
Debra Elramey

Author: Debra Elramey

Debra Elramey’s passion is Jesus Christ, and her vision is to see everyone whose life she touches fall madly in love with Him. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and daughter, where she works as a journalist for God’s kingdom, reporting news as it unfolds and disclosing His revelations. Her work has appeared in numerous publications internationally, in print and online.

Debra is currently working on a manuscript titled “Higher Education: Learning God’s Ways in the School of Life.” She also shares her songs on SoundCloud.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

James D. Malda
James D. Malda
February 23, 2016 6:38 am

Pope Francis is already confirmed the second beast or False Prophet by brother Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj…..here is the link below…………

Ed H
Ed H
May 3, 2016 12:58 pm

Who exactly are all these “religious” people praying too. Allah never died for our sins or was resurrected. Buddha nope. How about the new age lady loving herself how’s that going for her now? The Catholic Church has been deceived for years. Google satanic symbolism in the church you will be shocked what you find. Jesus would not sit down with Buddha or Allah he would rebuke them. I was a Catholic in my youth no one brings a bible or even reads it for that matter. Any of you on here that are Catholic this is not a bash on you but on the church. Do your homework and seek the real Jesus of the bible your eyes will be opened that the pope is only a guy in a Halloween costume.

Debra Elramey
February 21, 2016 1:40 am

@Stephanie, the point was made in this article that Catholics are divided over the pope’s political moves, which many feel aren’t appropriate for a spiritual leader to make. Like James said, we aren’t wrestling against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, against wickedness in high places. There are MANY religions and denominations that have fallen into apostasy, having left their first love. God isn’t interested in religious systems. He only looks at the individual’s heart. But he will be removing a few candlesticks from the churches that have joined ranks with the world system.

Stephanie
Stephanie
February 20, 2016 10:21 pm

I’ve said this in the past, and I’ll say it again. Not all Catholics adore the pope! I have many Catholic friends who question some of the things that he has said. I have often thought of introducing these friends to this site, but hesitate bc of tone and things that are said about Catholics as a whole. I love z3news, but often feel that it is not a friendly place for Catholics whether they like the pope or not. Most of us are citizens of the United States, so does Obama views represent all of us just bc he is President? All I ask is that people don’t stereotype Catholics as fitting in one corrupt, misguided package. I know it is no ones intention to turn people away from this site. Thanks again James for all you do.

Ed H
Ed H
May 3, 2016 1:14 pm

Stephanie bring them here too see. There’s nothing they won’t already know. So my pastor molests a boy. That’s ok he’s human. My pastor tells me atheists will make to heaven. No problem with that theology he’s the pastor he must have heard that from God. My pastor invites other religions to our church and we all hold hands and pray together. No problem there either. Catholics are deceived or just don’t want to see it. There is no excuse. Just the child molestation alone should have made all Catholics go running.

cynthia S
cynthia S
September 1, 2017 5:13 pm

Catholics like myself are not deceived. We continue with our Catholic faith because it was instituted by Jesus Christ himself. As for the child molestations, we know more there are also other things that are wrong with the church- the holy spouse of Jesus. We can also decern that satan likes to infiltrate that which is holy and belongs to God. Don’t assume we don’t know what’s going on. Our souls are on the line here. We have our sacraments, rich history, saints, traditions, and most of all, the presense of Jesus in the sacrament of communion. To be honest, in my opinion, we have it all. If anything, we will go underground if more evil infiltrates the church, we wll take our good and holy priests with us. That’s all, I just had to say something on this matter because a lot of Protestants think we do not know what we are doing because of this anti Christ Pope. WE DO.

Stella Jackson-Obot
Stella Jackson-Obot
March 31, 2016 9:21 am

Hello Stephanie, I was born and bred a Roman Catholic until 1988 when I got born again at the age of 39 and since then I have not looked back. I can tell you things about that religion that will make your ears tingle. Even now my family members are still in it despite all the evidence I have shown them about the errors of holding their missal above the engraved Word of God. To them, the pope is first and the last and they are so sentimental about it. I cannot go back to the darkness of that religion, never.
Like James said, it is the spirit of the readers that matter not the contents! Shalom everyone.

February 20, 2016 11:38 pm

Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. (Ephesians 6:12)

At Z3 we aim to expose the operations of these evil spirits wherever and in whoever they are working. Anyone who fights the same enemy will appreciate that, but anyone who is filled with the same evil spirits will not. We have documented in many posts how Obama and Pope Francis are vessels being used by Satan so everyone can choose whose side they are on. The problem is not the tone of the articles, but the spirit of the readers.

Debra Elramey
February 20, 2016 7:23 pm

*in the paths of righteousness* 🙂

Francy
Francy
February 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Thank you Debra for confirming with scripture passages what I have been feeling in my heart. Wow it’s amazing how God works, I feel each and everyday I’m finding a new puzzle piece towards understanding His Word. Thanks again 🙂

Debra Elramey
February 20, 2016 7:22 pm

Francy, how wonderful to know that the Lord is your Shepherd and it is HE who is leading you in the paths of righteous. Another good passage of scripture to read and meditate on is John 10. It is powerful!

Francy
Francy
February 20, 2016 2:55 pm

*whom

Debra Elramey
February 20, 2016 3:18 pm

*This is a recurring theme throughout scripture*

Francy
Francy
February 20, 2016 2:51 pm
I was born a Catholic and God has in a way been working on me for a long time. Making me despise things that are not His without me even knowing it. I have always felt awkward to treat the Pope as most catholics treat him (including my own mother) who believes he is God’s representative on earth, that he’s like Peter who God left in charge of His church. I am a new born again Christian and I do not pretend to know much, I’m not very knowledgeable of the scriptures, so I’m not sure how truthful is that statement, however, I just feel an uncomfortable feeling in my heart when I see many, even my own relatives treat him as someone who’s above others. There’s too much praising and prayers to someone who’s not God going on. I am not sure if he is really a representative of God on earth, I have prayed to God to help me discern this, but it does not feel right to me that many of my brothers and sisters are placing such faith and trust on a man. There are so many things that do not seem right to me about the Catholic religion – how they cover up their crimes, etc. I mean, just the fact that they actually do crimes is absurd! I mean aren’t they supposed to be an example? I know they justify themselves as being human, anyone can make mistakes etc, which of course, does not make it any better, but it’s also the secrecy in how they deal with their cover-ups that really bothers me. Regardless if Pope Francis is a man of God or not, the point I’m trying to make is that I know in my heart God cannot be pleased by how… Read more »
Sandra
Sandra
February 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Here is a great book to point you to the truth.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 21, 2016 12:09 pm

Francy, your foundation must be Jesus Christ. One of His titles is The Word Of God, John 1:1. The Bible, the Word, is our final authority. Not any man. And the Bible interprets itself.

Debra Elramey
February 20, 2016 3:16 pm

Francy, the good news is that He is teaching you his ways and giving you revelation of who He is. The Word of Truth, sharper than any 2-edged sword, repeats the theme of not trusting in man.
Jeremiah 17:5 – Thus saith the LORD; Cursed is the man that trusts in man, and makes flesh his arm, and whose heart departs from the LORD.

Psalm 118:9 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.

This is recurring themes throughout scripture: the warning NOT to put our trust in man. The Lord has opened your eyes and led you to an understanding of his ways. Stay on the path of righteousness and look to Him and Him alone as your source. He will lead and guide you into all truth. He will be your Shepherd. There is no other. He is he author and finisher of your faith.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 20, 2016 12:48 pm

One of the areas Dumitru Duduman saw the bombs coming from to hit our nuclear warehouses is Cuba.

Debra Elramey
February 21, 2016 1:57 am

@Robert – And the ruling elite are building their doomsday lairs and filling their underground bunkers (at our expense) because they know something is coming. Cuba is too close to home.

Julia Louise
Julia Louise
February 20, 2016 12:18 pm
For those who are awake, we see the underlying agenda behind the Pope’s actions. A friend of mine, who is a charismatic Catholic Priest, just announced a six month sabbatical to discern whether or not he is to remain in the Priesthood. He has been reprimanded several times for preaching that certain behaviors are sinful. The Anti-Christ System of the One World Government and the One World Religion is forming right before our eyes. Soon the one true church, those who form the Body of Christ and follow Jesus Christ as their Lord and Messiah, will be driven underground. The Body of Christ needs to be praying and fasting to defeat this Anti-Christ system. Revelation 13:11-18 New International Version (NIV) – The Beast out of the Earth 11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and… Read more »
Sandra
Sandra
February 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Here is a book I came across that might help him make up his mind.

Debra Elramey
February 20, 2016 2:51 pm

Julia Louise, if your priest friend is in Christ (and it sounds like he is) the Lord is calling him and others of the remnant to exit the systems of this world, as spoken of in Revelation 18:4 “Then I heard another voice from heaven say, “‘Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues…” Let me agree with you in prayer that your priest friend will receive this revelation.

“The Anti-Christ System of the One World Government and the One World Religion is forming right before our eyes. Soon the one true church, those who form the Body of Christ and follow Jesus Christ as their Lord and Messiah, will be driven underground.” Yes, I’ve seen this too.