“I want My people to pay attention to the favor.”

The prophetic word shared in the 4-minute video shown below from Bernard Boulton confirms what I have been hearing for this season. We are in a time of transition, being sustained and carried into the next season by the supernatural favor of God.

It reminded me of what Joe Joe Dawson shared about God catching some people up and what Doug Addison heard a couple of weeks ago, “People everywhere are about to reap what they have sown.

“The Lord says, ‘I am giving you favor in transition. Many of you are in the process of changing. You are changing from one state to another. You are changing from one mindset to another. Many of you are in the midst of a passage where your present is being connected to your future and your past is being connected to your present.’

The Lord says in this month of transition, He is connecting rooms of time together. The Lord also says this is a month where many of us are crossing over. Many of us are going through the transformation, the change from one thing to another.

The Lord says pay attention this month to the actions He is causing you to begin to do. Obey the Lord this month, for He says as you are changing in your actions, He is going to release favor upon you.

Many of us are changing in our very being, in our very essence.

The Lord says, “I want My people to pay attention to the favor. Don’t despise the favor because it doesn’t look like what you think it should look like. Favor is coming. This is a month of favor.

I heard the Lord say this weekend that He is releasing favor in this month for His people. Even as the manna rained from heaven, The Lord says there is going to be favor raining from heaven in this season.

The Lord says He is going to bring us into a place of refreshment, even though it is going to be a month of war (referring to spiritual warfare). There will be warfare this month, but the Lord says He’s going to give us victory over our enemies this month.

Receive the favor of the Lord! Expect to see God break out and deposit favor over your life.”

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
May 12, 2017 10:37 am

Some may take this as a generalizational prosperity philandering word, but I disagree. I can bare witness to this word be true, even in small things in my life. Case and point. Back in late February, I bought some non hybrid, non gmo, open pollinated golden honey.watermelon seeds, and I planted them in early March. If anybody knows me, I think watermelon is the most awful tasting food, the Good Lord ever made, but I love growing things. So, I decided whatever comes up I will give it away, and prayed to God to make it grow. I have never grown watermelon before, I have grown other things. I planted them at a little section at work. To make a long story short, I went out today, to water them today, and low and behold, I have so many of the actual watermelon fruit popping up from just one of the 4 main vines, I had to extend my space so they can have room to grow. I am up to my eyeballs in so watermelon. And that isn’t even the half of it, I planted lima beans at the end of April, and now I’m starting to see I will be up to my eyeballs in lima beans. I give God nothing but praise and glory due him.

Now this may not mean a hill of beans (pun intended), to many of you, but little things like this let me know, my God is still in the blessing business, and he does desire his people to prosper. And furthermore, it’s May, and so far these prophetic words are coming true in my life.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Great, going to start praying for my produce to grow!!

Heather C
Heather C
May 12, 2017 12:12 pm

I so agree with you Matt -Hallelujah praise and glory just pours from me as well for gardening favor -He is just so good to His own -and in fact it is so many of the small things -that mean so very much -little tiny things even that let you know for a fact The King is granting favor and kindness in personal and intimate ways -all of His ways just feels like love -beautiful word

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
May 12, 2017 12:37 pm

Quite a bit of people forget to thank him on the little things.

Kathy C
May 12, 2017 11:43 am

AMEN James and Bernard !
In morning prayer was given Is 59: 19
When the enemy comes in like a flood , the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him [ Loser] !
From Spirit –His angels will stand around us –as children learning to walk,
I’m positioning My worshiping ” choir ” to go before My army of multitudes !
We, my husband and I , know we are walking in a time of favor.
Being lead by the Spirit and much prayer —he quit his job , a 45 min. one way
to downtown —-Father opened a door of employment just 7 min. from the house
and topped off with many other blessings ! Thank you Father God !
This favor continues to stem from a Watchman’s conference where chains
were broken and husband had eyes opened to the watchman side of his
wife —see God is knitting us as a couple to stand in His Kingdom !
Armor UP and remember ” When they say Peace & Safety ” !!!!
Appreciate all of my brothers and sisters here at Z3 –more than you know !

SaraM
SaraM
May 13, 2017 3:19 pm
What stuck out to me is that favor doesn’t come the way you might thing or expect it to. I’d like to share what happened at work yesterday and it felt like the biggest GIFT! A scruffy weathered young gentleman came to the ophthalmologist. He hadn’t been there in over a year but had glaucoma which was progressing. He was supposed to have come back 8 months ago to be monitored. ( Glaucoma will gradually steal your peripheral vision so it is important to follow your Dr.’s instructions and not skimp on eye pressure lowering drops.). The Dr. prescribed a drop for him which was a generic but you could tell he might not be so interested in going to pick up the prescription. I remembered that a few weeks prior a patient came in and donated extra unopened drops she did not need anymore due to having changed prescriptions. I went and got one of those bottles and told this patient that someone else donated these because they wanted to help someone who needed help in getting, remembering, and taking their drops so they wouldn’t lose any more of their vision. ( it wasn’t just, Hey I have these extras, here you go.). So as I handed the patient the drops I told him about this other patient and that I felt I was to give these drops to just the right person, not just anyone. He just got the biggest grin like he won a giant prize and said , ” Really? Someone would do that for me? Wow, this is just great! I will be sure to take these every day and will come to my next appointment. Wow, this is great!! Maybe there’s something I can do for someone sometime. I’m going to watch for that.”… Read more »
Rob
Rob
May 12, 2017 2:26 pm

6 weeks ago I was at my home church in Sydney and the visiting pastor who didn’t know me prophesied “more grace Lord during this time of transition”. In the past 6 weeks I’ve seen more grave and favor in my life than ever before, Seriously! And this word confirms it again. Yes big change is coming but we have his favor going into it. I can’t wait for the next 2 weeks!

Lord give everyone else here who is earnestly seeking you that same favor. Release it all and don’t let the enemy get any of it!

Chrissy
Chrissy
May 12, 2017 10:59 am

Early this morning I heard the word “harvest wine” as I was waking up. I looked up in scripture to see further meaning. I was blown away by what I found. I think the Lord is going to be rewarding those who have harvested good seeds. The link below is a very good article about what we harvest and gives very good details with scripture. http://www.unveiling.org/Articles/harvest.htm

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
May 12, 2017 6:30 am

this sure sounds like the dream I had where a new pastor came into town and took the keys from people that had, had them for a long time but where not using them for the Lord, so the pastor gave them to new people and the old people were not happy about it. It was the keys to the front door which always means the future

l

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 12, 2017 7:38 pm
HI, I am listening again to the Midean Woman’s conference. Today it is Joe Sweet. He is explaining holiness in a way that is crystal clear. The point of the conference is to empower the women to rise up in these last days. At about the 1 hour mark Joe says,” We have to be different than most everyone in the church. We have to look to Jesus as our example not our favorite preacher…Jesus embraced self-denial for the good of others. He became a living sacrifice so others will be fed. We all have Jesus’ message and the spirit inside of us to reach out to the lost…” This is so convicting b/c I do like reaching out. but I become selective at the end of the day. I need to talk to all the people the lord is showing me not just the “convenient conversations”. Please men also watch you will gain a lot from knowing how to grow in holiness. This is such an anointed message. At the beginning Joe brought up Joan of Arc, Here’s what I posted on FB: Roman Catholic Mary, Queen of Scots, is reputed to have said, “I fear the prayers of John Knox more than all the assembled armies of Europe.” When we walk in the beauty of Holiness the Lord will answer our prayers: 2And may the Lord cause you to increase and overflow with love for one another and for everyone else, just as our love for you overflows, 13so that He may establish your hearts in blamelessness and holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all His saints. Amen.… 1 Thess 3:12 Don’t we want our prayers to be answered like this!!! Midean Women Conference Session 8 Joe Sweet August 29,… Read more »
monica craig
May 13, 2017 2:00 am

I was at most of the conference. It was a life changing experience. We were a group of 4 women and all of us are now striving to walk in our prophetic calling

Rowena O
Rowena O
May 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Lordy, I just have health issues that are beginning to really cause difficulties after years-with apppointments for surgery and physio soon- plus a conviction of not really running after the Lord–only base thoughts whilst “doing the Lord’s work”. Recent posts on z3 have really helped.Spend about 3 hours daily in Bible study and prayer requests, so can “tick the box”. Prophetic word generally in a prayer group re:hard hearts and unbelief-that’s me on the streets.
The Lord has shown the condition, but entering His presence practically is a struggle.Just turn to Him for seconds and receive peace.
Am aware of God’s favour in travel and other things like that. Input from anyone would be nice.
Fellow Christians think I’m burnt out. That could be so. Not always a bad place to be–cos only the Lord can do anything that is of eternal value.

Eduardo
May 12, 2017 11:14 am

I’ve been seeing the numbers 444, 111, 777, 222 and 999 like crazy!!!!!!!!! Maybe connection to the Lord is the favor our brother is talking about??????

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
May 12, 2017 3:15 pm

Great things are coming Eduardo. Keep doing what you are doing and keep planting seeds and spreading the Gospel. I see the same….Great things are coming if you stay close to HIM and don’t become distracted.

Eduardo
Eduardo
May 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Chrissy
Chrissy
May 12, 2017 2:53 pm

Me too Eduardo! I found a woman on youtube named Nikki Pratt….look her up…she goes over exactly what these numbers mean biblically! There is meaning behind it!

Eduardo
Eduardo
May 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Thank you very much. Ill definitely check it out

robert
robert
May 12, 2017 6:15 pm

i have been seeing 12:12 repeatedly for the last several months. Any ideas?

Diana
Diana
May 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Hebrews 12:12..
Very good.blessings brother…

Diana
Diana
May 14, 2017 9:54 pm

What you dont like hebrews 12:12?Or you just dont like Jesus and His Holy Word…

Vimal
Vimal
May 12, 2017 10:43 am

May the lord bring His loving healing touch to your heart. I share this for you:

Rowena O
Rowena O
May 13, 2017 2:39 pm

Thank you so much Vimal and Sandra G. That song was so lovely,so I will listen to more of those of that singer. The Lord is so sweet.
Why not lay it all down in service and worship?????(Note to self).

There is a push with Qurans at railway stations here.
How can I stop for a rest???????????
The truth is so much more powerful. Lord give me more strength.