Peculiar Faith Begins with Peculiar Vision

To believe the impossible, we have to see it first. The 2-minute video clip below shows a new ad from Samsung that captures what Z3 News is all about, seeing what others don’t see, causing us to believe what others don’t believe and to behave in the most peculiar ways.

Others look at us and gulp when they see us doing the impossible, even mounting up with wings like an eagle, or how about an ostrich?

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
May 12, 2017 6:19 am

I love it. Amen James

Simon
Simon
May 12, 2017 12:56 pm

😂❤️👍

Heather C
Heather C
May 12, 2017 12:04 pm

ok -why did that make me cry?? haha and laugh -so perfect -just love it James ROFL!

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
May 12, 2017 10:49 pm

We’ cry because we are the ostrich- earthbound, longing for all God has promised. An amazing, inspirational video (advertisement though it be).

BTW, has anyone in the Z3 community experienced the breakthroughs which have been prophecied to occur this spring? I for one would love to hear some of your stories.

In our little corner to the world my spouse has seen more spiritual fruit in the past four weeks than we or anyone else we know has seen in ten years- two daughter discipleship groups started by new leaders, dozens of people professing Christ for the first time, and small village churches beginning to prayer walk and share Jesus in unreached villages nearby. All of this among a people group which is less than half percent christian.

AND YET… in the midst of such glory weve endured a full frontal attack on our children (young adults) and my parents. Hellish and emotionally exhausting. Glory alongside great sorrow.

Cobus Brits
Cobus Brits
May 13, 2017 4:24 am

Saeng, my ‘hard as nails’ brother in law and his wife – who is into funny spiritual things like Reiki, goes to a weekly Christian course now for over two months on his insistence! In that time one of their children who had been diagnosed with something like Aspergers had not one symptom of the sickness which he normally would have at least one a month.

On a more bizarre note, one of my underlings at work went to the witchdoctor to ‘sort me out’. The following week thus man lost his full months salary that he had on cash with him, got assaulted (had a beautiful blue eye for his effort) and was it not for me, would have lost his job due to being under the influence of alcohol. Why he owned up I dont know but I replied he need to look up for answers, not down to people for help.
I still chuckle at the outcome of events as we have God’s favour, blessings and protection!

Futhermore it feels like a revelation a minute as God is breaking open his word. Yesterday my wife came down with a cold but we just prayed and kept on praying till last night and this morning she is bright eyed and bushy tail and has just now gone galavanting with her sister into town. How do you like that! No, God is surely on the move with his Bride and ask us to take him seriously on his Word because he is training us for times to come.

Heather C
Heather C
May 13, 2017 2:03 pm
“God is surely on the move with his Bride and ask us to take him seriously on his Word because he is training us for times to come.”–this has been an exhilarating two weeks -with The Lord SO clearly -watching over HIS word TO PERFORM it.-actually bringing His word into action in my life lately -showing so clearly his performance power in it – example :: my brother who is now an imam with the muslem religion has been on a texting tirade with my mother in a weak attempt to convert her but in reality has been just so verbally abusive and filled with such rage and hostility -she is just in tears -well she handed me the phone -and I tell you what happened -its like Jesus Himself took over and every word that came out for the next hour was just overflowing wells of love and compassion as all i could see was a hurting soul -my testamonial to the life changing heart healing love and compassion of an ALL Sufficient savior The Lord Jesus was -IT WAS POWERFUL–none of his attacks even touched me -just bounced right off -all i felt was LOVE LOVE LOVE and at the end of it –my actual flesh had a reaction -(I used to have a panic disorder ) and my flesh started TREMBLING until I was almost shaking violently –I quickly rebuked it cast it out and it slowly went away- I was amazed at my flesh doing one thing and spirit -IN COMPLETE PEACE AND JOY- The Lord just kept pouring into me -When the enemy comes in like a flood -THE LORD raises His standard–He raised the standard and I have so much faith that HE watches HIS WORD to perform it!!! Hallelujah !!!! ( i dont… Read more »
B.Hansen
B.Hansen
May 12, 2017 12:32 pm

Heather,
It made me tear up too, and then smile. Then Ephesians 3:20 came to my mind, “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ASK or THINK, according to the power that works in us.”
This is a super exciting time to live for our Lord.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
May 12, 2017 8:21 am

Thank you James, that is a timely and much needed encouragement for me. The last several weeks have been spiritual ordeals which I don’t even know how to describe, but it’s felt like ‘separation’ or being ‘hung out on the line to dry’ is the only way I can attempt to explain it?!?
Watching that video reminded me of the path of my personal life of feeling different and separated from what others could see and I did not know why they did not, or could not? see what I saw.
Plus, as a paraglide pilot I love flying and have had dreams of flying without wings!! Whenever I think about being ‘caught up to meet Him in the air'(from 1 Thess. 4:17) it spurs me on to keep believing for that Day when I Will Fly.

Kathy C
May 13, 2017 9:20 am

Praise the Glory of His Name ! LOVE this —-Jesus wants us to soar with
Him ! Yeshua is the Glory and lifter of our heads !
The Bumble Bee found these goggles first !!!

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
May 12, 2017 10:59 pm

So sweet. Made me smile too. Yes we will!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
May 13, 2017 7:36 pm

I would personally love to see, before I die, everything Enoch saw when he was in Heaven. I want to see the stuff, that the illuminati might have hidden. This probably the out there thing I have ever asked God. And I would love to meet someone who has seen all these things on this side, and is alive currently to tell it.