“Just as I overturned the money changers’ tables, I will now overturn this nation of murderers.”

I saw a brief vision in the spirit of Jesus. He had His hands cupped together. In His hands I saw some aborted fetuses, which I knew had been aborted here in America. I saw tears in His eyes.

Then more fell into His hands, many more, and they just kept falling and falling into His hands. Their blood was dripping from them and His hands were overflowing. He wept. I began weeping, too, at what I was seeing.

Suddenly, He shouted, “Enough!”

And His anger was very strong.

I saw Him throwing over tables, and I remembered He had overthrown the money changers tables in the temple in His days on earth, near the time of His crucifixion.

“It is enough!

I have had enough and too much of the bloodshed on the soils of America (I don’t know why He said soils instead of soil). I have had enough of the murder of these innocent souls, who cry to Me to avenge them!

Just as I overturned the money changers’ tables, I will now overturn this nation of murderers. I will now overturn this perverse nation of idolators who refuse to know Me and refuse to follow My ways.

I will throw down every high place and thing that has exalted itself against Me and My ways in this nation. The wicked will cry for mercy but find none. Even the saved will beg Me to stop the destruction, but for these innocent ones, I will not.

America, I will overturn you.”

Exodus 20:13
13 Thou shalt not kill.

Matthew 21:12
12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

John 2:13-17
13 And the Jews’ passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers’ money, and overthrew the tables;
16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father’s house an house of merchandise.
17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

1 Kings 14:22-24
22 And Judah did evil in the sight of the Lord, and they provoked him to jealousy with their sins which they had committed, above all that their fathers had done.
23 For they also built them high places, and images, and groves, on every high hill, and under every green tree.
24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the Lord cast out before the children of Israel.

Proverbs 1:25-27
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

Tonya
Tonya
March 31, 2017 10:50 AM
I can’t believe I’m sharing this dream, but I’ve felt it is time. We were living in Mississippi, where we are from. My husband wanted us to go fishing. We use to have a lot of fish farms there. We were told there was a great place to eat by the fish farms. We were told this by a couple(Can’t remember who they were, but a couple I knew we knew) When we got there, it was like Big silver buses stretched parallel with the ponds and had a deck that you could walk on in between the bus and water. As we walked in, this place had people standing outside waiting to get in. Inside was metal bunk beds lined up on the back wall. There was a menu on the wall in the front. It had every sexual act imaginable on the menu, even killing in different ways. From that view point, I could see older woman chained to the beds and you could take your pick and do whatever you wanted to them, according to what you were willing to pay. God literally showed me vile acts to these women. As the different things God showed me, the women seemed to get younger and younger. The last clip God showed me was an infant, and all I could see was a hand with a broken glass in it. They went for the baby and mutilated it’s private parts and blood was spewing out. Then I woke up. This dream was almost a year ago before I heard the words, Pedogate and Pizzagate. I have since this dream, done a lot of research and the abuse done to these in Satanic Rituals are carved demons in their privates. I have learned more than I wanted. This is the… Read more »
ChristineB
March 31, 2017 2:50 PM

Wow Tonya! Very, very difficult and disturbing dream, only then to find out it is all true based on research, worse. I have been self-screaming JUSTICE as well after doing similar research. Just think how much heaven is crying out for JUSTICE! When the Holy One moves to judge all this vile evil committed with regards to these precious ones…woe be it onto those wicked perpetrators!!

Tonya
Tonya
March 31, 2017 5:41 PM

ChristineB, I’ll have to look up the scripture that speaks of the blood that cries out from the ground. After this dream, I ask God many times, Why did I have to see this? I believe He is saying, it’s time for us to be ready and understand where this judgement is truly coming from. I can see God’s tears falling now.

RSS
RSS
March 31, 2017 8:02 PM

“And he said, What hast thou done? The voice of they brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.” Gen. 4:10. I just read this last night. God asking Cain about his brother, Abel.

Tonya
Tonya
March 31, 2017 9:03 PM

RSS, thank you.

Sgd
Sgd
March 31, 2017 5:14 PM

I kept hearing justice in my spirit today and a few minutes after reading Glyndas post I heard out of the blue, I have made up my mind. Actually, justice is what I have been hearing after asking what The Lord meant when he said he made up his mind.

Diane Boneck
Diane B
March 31, 2017 5:30 PM

Tanya that is a horrible dream! I have also been so burdened for the children, not just here but the world. Abortion is so vile, but the evil crime of pedophilia is spreading. The Lord is very angry because we have not protected our children!

Tonya
Tonya
March 31, 2017 5:38 PM

Diane, the darkness is coming to light. God is getting ready to show His might, in the name of every child that has been sacrificed through abortion or through satanic sacrifice. I’m waiting for vengeance sure isn’t mine but I know who holds these babies in His hands and I can feel the righteous anger our Heavenly Father is feeling. He is about to turn over a lot of tables. Pray for the children.

bert
bert
March 31, 2017 3:01 PM
Certainly the practice of abortion is an unspeakable abomination before the LORD, and a cause of great distress to all who call on the Name of the LORD in Spirit and in Truth. But, and I add this with anxiety about response, there are antecedents which have produced the abortion industry, and the antecedents are the adulteries and fornications of the people of this nation. How on earth can abortion be quelled when the hearts of human beings are so very far from obedience to our LORD? Praying against the practice of abortion misses the true mark. The harvest field is the adults (and children!) who are engaging in sexual immoralities. People desperately need the LORD. Those who call on His Glorious Name who have engaged in such immoralities must repent and seek Him. In short, we have taken our focus off the root cause, and have instead focused on the symptom manifestation. Discernment is sadly, tragically misdirected. So our Father will take the matter into His Hands. The righteous will be as impacted as the immoral in the outpouring of His just wrath. Father, forgive us for being blind, deaf, and dumb. Let us quickly re-direct our attention to the actual root cause of this terrible murderous industry. In no way do the comments above obviate the evil of the practice of abortion. Rather, I suggest a re-direction for prayers and interventions. And one more observation on this dreadful subject: our “government” has linked the receipt of foreign aid to the enabling of abortion in other nation states. We are NOT simply guilty of killing our own children, but those of the entire planet as well. Now consider what sort of penalty may be applied to a nation which exports immorality and murder and then demands those in receipt… Read more »
Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
April 1, 2017 12:27 AM

Indeed, the time is short in which to call people – adults, people who can and should take responsibility for their choices- to repentance. Not just raising the hand, walking the aisle, or even saying “pray this simple prayer after me” but real repentance where we let the convicted soul tell God what they have done, why it was wrong in his sight, asking for HIS forgiveness. Then we need to invest TIME with these new believers and their families to disciple them personally- not just hand them off to Sunday school classes and pew sitting.

Lord Jesus, put a fire under our feet to get out there and tell those who need to hear. May we be the ones who lead adulterers, murderers, and perpetrators out of their sin. May we be the ones who teach them to walk with Christ!

Sandra
Sandra
March 31, 2017 8:25 PM

Yes, I so agree on the root of the problem situation! I have been praying that people are convicted of their sinful nature and that they become aware that one sin leads to more sins/problems in their own lives and others lives.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
April 1, 2017 9:58 AM

Rick Wiles spoke about two PASTORS who wanted an abortion for the child their son and daughter produced (out of wedlock, to save them embarrassment).Indeed abortion is the tip of a demonic “iceberg”.

Tim
Tim
April 1, 2017 1:23 AM
Bert, thank you for the really good post. You are right about abortion being the symptom of a bigger problem. Sin kills. On a daily basis I watch pagans being pagans. They (figuratively, not actually) urinate and defecate on each, and then turn around and ask, “what is the reason for the awful smell?”. If you dare mention the real reason for the smell you will be lynched (verbally and otherwise if they could). These type of fools will listen to a loving God who sends them a wake-up call like no one else can, or ever will. Of course some will ignore God’s call,, but not all, thankfully. 2 Peter 3:8-14, 18 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) 8 Nevertheless, do not let this one fact escape you, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord does not delay and is not tardy or slow about what He promises, according to some people’s conception of slowness, but He is long-suffering (extraordinarily patient) toward you, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should turn to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will vanish (pass away) with a thunderous crash, and the [[a]material] elements [of the universe] will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up. 11 Since all these things are thus [b]in the process of being dissolved, what kind of person ought [each of] you to be [in the meanwhile] in consecrated and holy behavior and devout and godly qualities, 12 While you wait and earnestly long for (expect and hasten) the coming of the day of God by reason of which the… Read more »
Tim
Tim
April 1, 2017 1:25 AM

Am not judging anyone who has had or was part of an abortion experience. Saint Paul wrote about 1/2 the New Testament, yet he had the blood of numerous Christians (not just Stephen) on his hands. There is forgiveness and healing for all those who trust Jesus with their eternal future.

God bless you.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
March 31, 2017 9:22 AM

I have prayed and prayed for the Lord to stop the slaughtering of these innocent babies. So YES Lord enough!!!

Lydia Hodge
March 31, 2017 6:39 AM

Vengeance is yours oh Lord. Justice and truth are your ways.

Alex
Alex
March 31, 2017 8:56 AM

Actually, Exodus 20:13 is “Do not murder”. (I.e. do not take innocent life— unjustified, deliberate homicide). The translation of ‘do not kill’ is not all accurate.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
March 31, 2017 9:50 AM

What I have long feared has now been decreed, I too have been touched by Abortion twice-in which God has forgiven me…….see my testimony at: http://www.expounderministries.com The fury of God will be poured out, and the Saints of God better not touch this or pray against it…….just get out of the way is my advice.

mem
mem
March 31, 2017 4:36 PM

I’d like to share with all of you some dreams/visions of a woman her describes herself as nothing more than a scribe. I found her early last year after someone on fivedoves confessed to being blessed and enlightened by her dreams/visions/encounters with God and felt convicted or not sharing them with the community. Likewise I am convicted for not sharing them in this community sooner. Her most recent posting seems to indicate a very similar timeline that James has concluded from his dream of the woman that will leave the country and then come back before the outright killing begins…basically 2019, but dreadful things will begin in 6 months from now. She isn’t datesetting these dates, but her dreams seem to suggest this, she doesn’t really speculate, but lets her dreams/visions/encounters speak for themselves. It is hard to ignore the now multiple confirmations from various people, that seem to point to 2019 as some sort of peaking of unprecedented calamity that we are building up towards. I have read over a hundred of her postings going back several years, and not once has she gone of the rails or said thing that have made me thought she was anything but sincere. Sometimes it seems she doesn’t even fully grasp the implications of what her dreams/encounters are suggesting. You can read her current series at: http://sparrowcloud9.com/heaven-dreams-interpretations/the-tribulation/excerpt-from-dreams-questions-answered/full-dreams/

The most recent posting was just today, #238 at the bottom

As somonelse said in a comment. It is time to get out of the way of what is coming for the innocent bloodshed, the abuse of the innocent, and the worship of darkness. The wise will know the season, but the wicked will not care.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
March 31, 2017 3:12 PM

This is good news for the living and the unborn Gloria. Thank you! The act of Christ in overturning the tables of the money changers the first time took place at the start of His ministry and was in essence His official announcement of His mission. It was at the Passover. His second cleansing of the temple was three years later, three days before the Passover, the 10th day of Nissan, the day that the Passover lamb was set aside. He had just been honored by the people as the Son of David and as a king and priest He took command of the temple for the second time, knowing that this act would bring about His own death for us as our Passover. The anniversary of that event, the cleansing, is a few days from now. We’ll see . . .

William M. Thompson
William M. Thompson
March 31, 2017 1:10 PM

Thank you for your obedience to post this strong word. This is definite confirmation to dreams which the Lord God had given to me years ago. The first given to me in May 2010 and then God added more to this in another dream given to me in Nov. 2012. God truly shall deal with this foul evil in this nation for His word is true and He is faithful!

jim mccollam
March 31, 2017 1:49 PM

Amen !!! Lord Jesus, Master, Savior, King of kings. Put an end to the wickedness. Arise and shake terribly the earth. Roar out of Zion and save the meek of the earth. Destroy the sinners and the transgressors together. Avenge the blood of the innocent.

Rev 14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the
vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
Rev 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
Rev 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the
winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

Can there be any more depravity in the world then there is right now? I think not.

Taryn
Taryn
April 1, 2017 11:03 PM

Jim it is darker than u know- Google Illuminati Monarch Program Ultra Mind Control Slaves! May God deliver us from evil!