““I AM opening the seals and breaking them from off My Word that Revelation may come to My children.”

Today I saw as it were in the realm of the Spirit, books being opened.

I looked up and I saw them, seven in total, books and scrolls. I watched this vision then I heard the Holy Spirit begin to speak to me and said, “I AM opening the seals and breaking them from off My Word that Revelation may come to My children, that they may understand and be able to discern the times and seasons and walk accordingly.

That they may know the things they ought to do.

My child, this is the hour of My visitation upon the earth, for My bride has suffered much and now I come. I will gather My children from the four corners and I will breathe upon them afresh My Spirit of Power and Might.

My child, even watch as I will show you of things to come. I will open your eyes and you will see, and I will open your ears and you will hear, and I will train you and I will teach you and bring you into the knowledge of the truth.

For nations will fall and iniquity shall no longer bear rule. For I the LORD Your God will perform that which I have said and I will move, and I will build up, and I will destroy, and I will root out that which I did not plant, and I will rebuild My foundations that have been desecrated.

I will visit the leaders the people have chosen with a wrath and a shaking, for many have fornicated with the great whore which sits upon the waters that have brought much abomination upon the lands.

Yes! I will visit these transgressions and they will know that I AM God, and that I kill and I make alive. I AM God and there is no other!”

See: Psalm 52:5, Jeremiah 1:10, Matthew 15:13, 24:31, Revelation 6, 8, 17:1,15. Deuteronomy 32:39.

HalleluYah!

Syreeta Thomas

Author: Syreeta Thomas

Syreeta Thomas a born again believer living in Kingston, Jamaica. She studied business at Rapid College of Commerce. Since 2009, she has worked as Business Development Manager at Craftsman Limited.

Syreeta is a proud mother of four beautiful children. Her goal and priority is to have an abundant life, to positively inspire whom I will, and to please God.

Millie Milam
Millie Milam
May 25, 2017 9:25 AM

Yesterday, May 24th, there was a small earthquake (3.4) in McArthur, Ohio. I wondered if God was trying to tell us something. So I pondered what I remembered about the name McArthur. George McArthur was well known for saying, “I shall return.” Could it be that simple. . . . God is trying to get out attention about his return?

Carol
Carol
May 26, 2017 12:12 AM

I believe we are witnessing birth pains, we are having more earthquakes and volcanoes then ever before in history!!

Antwon
Antwon
May 24, 2017 10:46 PM

This word made hairs stand up on my arms.I was praying for the Lord to give me more discernment, open up my eyes and ears as well. God is just! Thank you sister Syreeta. I needed this conformation.

Julie
May 25, 2017 10:20 AM

That just reminded me that as I was going to sleep last night, I saw a golden book with 3 rings on it, and the words, “3 seals”. I think that this is specific to me, but I wouldn’t have remembered that if I didn’t see this today.

Barb B
Barb B
May 27, 2017 2:56 AM

This is awesome timing, I have been praying on how to preach the gospel, I talk to people all the time, but never get to preaching the gospel. Your vision ties in with James article with Sadhu Sundar Selvara. Tonight I found out I have been preaching the gospel of the Kingdom! Praise God!! I have been rejected so many times it seems like I am the only one who see’s what I see. Actually in my circle of influence there are two others. I actually talked to someone at work yesterday and his word to me was you people. Today, I asked him what he meant by that, he is a Methodist. His words, not mine. So by, “You People”, he meant anyone who talk’s about Jesus returning soon. Once I told him I was Catholic he said my dad needed to get a hold of me to straighten me out. He actually didn’t believe I was a Catholic. Jesus has his army everywhere !!!

May 27, 2017 6:48 AM

That’s awesome Barb. Sounds like you’re making an eternal impact.

Not Lost
Not Lost
May 25, 2017 4:51 PM

The scripture I got today was Proverbs 17:11 an evil man seeks only rebellion: therefore a cruel messenger shall be sent against him.

“The Cruel Messanger has been dispatched”

tom
tom
May 25, 2017 10:28 AM

my new E-mail is t.no2alikeme2017 @yendex

tom
tom
May 27, 2017 7:52 AM

the above e-mail is wrong it doesn’t work tomlivermore@yand.com does work