One crash or two coming for crypto currencies?

There have been many prophetic warnings recently regarding a coming crash in prices of crypto currencies, particularly Bitcoin, but there might be two crashes ahead, not just one. This post presents evidence supporting two crashes and the possibility the next one could be soon.

In his dream received on December 21, Christopher Harris saw the crash of a third wave bringing great entry prices for crypto currencies. He later received more insights into the top and bottom of the third wave when he saw Bitcoin rising to $30,000 before crashing down to $2,000, then rising to $60,000, as he shared in his latest post. His price targets for the top and bottom have been confirmed by prophetic insights received by others. Although the price targets are clear, the timing is not. In a separate dream, Christopher was given specific dates for a coming crash, but like many things God reveals, the meaning was hidden (Proverbs 25:2) because Christopher was told it would happen between January 30 and February 30, which is not a real date. If it was meant to be taken literally and if it was for 2018, then the 30-day window begins today, but to fit in that window, a lot of things must happen fast.

Although we don’t have a clear definition of what qualifies as a wave, I think we’ve clearly completed one wave when Bitcoin rose to $17,000 on January 6 and crashed down to about $9,000 on January 17. The second wave might have started immediately afterwards when the price rose to a top of about $13,000 on January 20. I was thinking it would go higher than that, based on seeing higher prices for Bitcoin and Litecoin during the past couple of weeks, but my thinking changed on January 27 after seeing three graphs during my prayer time, all showing Bitcoin dropping. The first graph looked like a red cord moving down and back up to where it started. The second graph showed candlestick symbols moving lower like little stair steps going down (candlesticks are commonly used in technical charts to show price movements). The third graph was just a line moving down. I felt like seeing it three times gave it extra emphasis.

Since I had just seen Litecoin rising to $189 the day before, I expected the drop would not start until Litecoin reached that price, so I waited for it and it was fulfilled the next day, January 28. Then I traded all my cryptos for U.S. dollars and have been out of the market, waiting for Bitcoin to hit bottom.

The chart below shows the downward trend, which started January 28. So far, Bitcoin has dropped $900, from $11,700 to $10,800.

When I first saw this drop, it looked more like a dip than a crash, but without seeing any prices, it might be bigger than I originally thought and might be the crash of the second wave, which I believe will drop lower than the crash of the first wave, based on a dream I received on January 15 in which a man standing on top of a ladder reached into my upstairs window and grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me out the window, causing me to fear and panic. After pulling me down a little, I escaped from his grasp, but I saw a second man standing at the bottom of the ladder. The timing of my dream coincided with the crash of the first wave, so I think the first man represents the crash of the first wave and the second man represents the crash of the next wave. Since he was standing down lower than the first man, I believe the next crash will drop lower than the first one (lower than $9,000). (see complete post)

Just as there have been several prophetic confirmations of Bitcoin dropping to about $2,000, there have been similar confirmations of a drop into the $5,000 to $6,000 range, confirming my expectations of another crash lower than $9,000. The following prophetic insights support the possibility.

On January 21, Z3er Stu shared the following comment regarding Bitcoin prices.

Well, just now I woke up and saw in my dream BTC drop to $5_94 (below $6k) before it jolted up again. I believe I am being led to wait for BTC to hit the low of $6k ($5_94 is what I saw) before I can ride the up wave of the BTC/USD pair, which I haven’t traded in a while because I’ve been on the alt coins train.

I saw the gradual drop (already in motion) as the line crossed the $6k mark. But then it quickly rose back past $6k and that’s when I decided (in the dream) to ride the up wave.  So, I think wave 3 starts in the region of $5_94. I honestly think we’re dropping to a new BTC low for the year. i.e. it’s time for your second man on the ground to come into play?

On January 22, Z3er Anton Keyter posted this comment, “I would like to add my voice to the confirmation that I also saw BTC drop to $6K with a strong correction upwards.”

On January 26, Maria Conwell posted a comment on another site, “I plan to short BTC at 5 time leverage when it hits around 10 because I believe it will go down like a rock.”

Maria did not explain why she thinks it will go down like a rock after reaching $10,000, but she has a great track record with prophetically seeing price movements in crypto currencies. In a separate comment on January 23, she shared her belief that Bitcoin will drop to $5,000 based on her interpretation of a dream her son received. Her price target for the bottom confirms what Stu and Anton saw.

Conclusion:

Based on these insights, I believe there are two crashes ahead with the first dropping into the $5,000 to $6,000 range and the second dropping into the $2,000 to $3,000 range. The timing is unclear.

With the price now approaching Maria’s $10,000 target, her comment makes me think the current drop might be bigger than I originally expected and might be leading up to the crash of the second wave. I’m already out of the market, but will be more cautious before getting back in.

Several people have shared prophetic insights that debts will be paid off prior to the crash. If that’s referring to the crash of the third wave, then the crash of the second wave might be the key to making it possible. A drop down to $5,000 would be a great entry point for the coming third wave, giving traders the opportunity to make six times their investment as Bitcoin moves up to $30,000.

Prophetic insights often include partial incomplete information, requiring us to make assumptions that might be wrong, so this is not a recommendation for investing. In all these things, we should seek the Lord for His instructions.

Ed H
Ed H
January 30, 2018 11:55 AM

Z3,
I’m going against the grain here. BTC looks bullish to me. It is trading in a pattern of higher lows . The fib retracement level at 61.8 hit 10681, next level at 76.4% is 10,119. Don’t think we will see the 6k level at this session. If BTC bounces off the 76 line we could expect some movement to the upside. The lowest fib extension level is 13,968 and the top is around 23,136.

For me this looks like a buying opportunity. XLR is 23% off today. All it has to do is go back to previous price and you made an instant 23% gain. The big gains are realized during these buying times.

January 30, 2018 12:02 PM

Ed H,
I agree …I have been leaning bullish. I was just studying prophetic and charts. I think BTC just tested the lower trendline which it broke this weekend (so far it bounced off it). We should find out today. I think Wave 3 is still on deck.

shalom

February 1, 2018 8:36 AM

Crypto charts turning bearish (short term)
I have been studying the charts daily and leaning bullish. However, its looking bearish again (short term,)…..unless we do a double bottom. This negates the Wave 2 & 3 from a few days ago. We haven’t started to even move yet!!! looks like $7000 is back in play again!! Don’t sell…Just HODL!! Looks like the “bullish” LSK and PPT moves were head fakes!!

Shalom

Richard
Richard
January 30, 2018 11:19 PM

I ran Fibonacci’s on GBTC, which tracks bitcoin to a degree, and the key support level is $10,000. In the last couple of hours we have dropped below that point for an hour or so, but right now we are right at 10k again. If we drop it for over 4 hours, then we may see a big drop to about $8,300, which is what I think the next support level is. If bitcoin is mirroring the stock market, well the market is up right now in after-hours, so maybe bitcoin will rise as well. But anything could change by tomorrow’s open.
Personally, I hope we hold and move higher.

MOSES
MOSES
January 30, 2018 10:39 PM

Phanuel:

Do you think we are going to see the bottom of Solaris soon? This could be a great buying opportunity for those who are new and never got into this coin before?

What thinkest thee?

Blessings, MOSES

February 1, 2018 8:38 AM

Hi Moses,
I think XLR bottomed ..but based on charts and not a prophetic word. However, if BTC drops to $7000…XLR will also drop.

shalom

taj
taj
January 30, 2018 12:20 PM

P, for what it’s worth, I never really study BC charts closely, but took a look today, at first glance..looks like an ABC correction of the top at 20,000 ish. Shalom taj

January 30, 2018 12:26 PM

Yes Taj
I agree…shalom

MOSES
MOSES
January 30, 2018 10:36 PM

Thank you Ed for the wonderful fresh air you just blew our way. Thank you for your courage in speaking out. Look at this amazing chart also:

An interesting bitcoin chart which shows uptrend:

Ed H
Ed H
January 31, 2018 11:15 AM

Moses,
Pretty cool chart. Lots of data love it.

Doc
Doc
January 30, 2018 12:43 PM

Ed, all,
I’m still just rolling my garden of weeds and allowing my seeds to take root downward to bear fruit upward. :), I agree on the technicals. Basing and consolidating. A lower low on the big chart changes things, but churning overall is a good thing for an upward move. God bless you all.

Doc

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
January 30, 2018 8:52 AM

Hi James, I am becoming more convinced that the ‘Feb 30th’ that Christopher saw is actually a coded way of referring to Shevat 30th (remember Michele Rene was given the month of Shevat) which falls on Feb 15th. We are currently headed towards the evening of the blue supermoon which is also a Blood Moon and falls exactly halfway between the two 30th points Christopher was given. More significantly, 31st of Jan is also the New Year for Trees, Tu B’Shevat, when the fruit of trees is measured, and it is no accident that the State of the Nation address is being given in the night hours of this New Year for Trees. Heaven is weighing the amount of fruit in people’s lives and some will be cut down if no fruit is found. What is also interesting is that the Wicca crowd believe this particular supermoon to be a most powerful time to work their dark magic. Time to really pray for protection for family – and all current investment holdings.

The Lord did tell me about 10 days ago that He was giving me time to get everything in place and to position myself. I personally was instructed to have all my crypto purchases completed and safely off the exchanges by 31st. I have not converted them back to fiat as was not shown to do that myself. However, I do believe this last two weeks of Shevat could be very telling as far as the wave patterns go.The first chapter of Zechariah and the message given there also was given on the 24th day of Shevat and concerns war and measuring. This falls on Friday 9th February.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 30, 2018 2:59 PM

Something that goes along with the 15 Feb / 30Shevat argument:

The CBoE next BTC futures expiry is on 14 Feb 2018.

30 Shevat would begin on the 14th at sundown and continue to sundown on the 15th

Jerry
January 30, 2018 11:29 AM

Hi Christine,

Did you mean January 31, or February, 31?

Christine Beadsworth
January 30, 2018 2:51 PM

Jan 31st

CPJ
January 30, 2018 10:47 AM

Hey Christine, really appreciate your heart and all your posts. May I ask where you are storing your Reddcoin [or anyone else on here who has their Reddcoin in cold storage, can you please advice?] I have my ETN in a paper wallet, and that is just my own comfort level, not wanting to leave any of my coins online on any exchange…although I did love J.B.’s wisdom of redoing his password to Cryptopia by coming up with a random 59 character password. I followed suit, but still don’t know if that’s really considered safe. [Thanks for the tip though, James]. So Christine, I believe you shared elsewhere that you have Reddcoin. Any advice? Thanks in advance and God bless,

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
January 30, 2018 11:27 AM

I have reddcoin in the cryptopia website, u should be able to sell it on the third wave, then transfer your bitcoin to sell, mine is at coinbase, but the kraken exchange was recommended because it has never been hacked.

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
January 30, 2018 10:29 AM

Where are your cryptos now, in a paper wallet? How do we do this?

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
January 30, 2018 10:51 AM

nope, just in my desktop wallets for each coin, Exodus doesnt cater for RDD, Electroneum or Stellar but it can hold Litecoin. So I downloaded a desktop wallet for each one and moved them from the exchange to there.

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
January 30, 2018 10:52 AM

may put ETN into paper wallet but as I am not techno savvy, I am worried I won’t be able to get them out of there and back onto exchange when time to sell. Will do some more studying and praying in the downward plunge time.

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
January 30, 2018 11:21 AM

Yes I am in the same boat. Now downloading Chrome to create an offline wallet. https://downloads.electroneum.com/

CPJ
January 30, 2018 10:49 AM

Cornelius. This is link to creating ETN paper wallet.
Blessings,

chris m
chris m
January 30, 2018 5:25 AM

PLEASE BE CAREFUL..

True Bitcoin transactions build a Merkel hash tree formation from the pending transactions then a minimum hash value. Trillions of hashes per second are required by ten’s of thousands of Ant Miners. This is covered in detail in the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology Course in Princeton.

What this all means is that transactions on a true blockchain Bitcoin take a minimum of about 6 minutes.

If your exchange can do a bitcoin transaction instantly its NOT REAL BITCOIN.

All the exchanges are
– Selling fake bitcoin / fake cryptocurrencies
– Diluting the cryptos defeating the value in limited supply (22 million bitcoin)
– Withholding deposit withdraw’s at their whim (they are not regulated at all!)
– Closing down as soon as too many people start to withdraw, keeping deposits, and doing the usual – blaming a hacker.

William
William
January 30, 2018 9:17 AM

Thank you. It is a timely reminder to draw the profit out and pray for the protection of the fund.

Westrock Bob
Westrock Bob
January 31, 2018 8:51 AM

Selling your coins at a loss can “sometimes” be a good strategy. Let me explain. I recently got into the crypto market with the goal of getting Electroneum ETN. I converted Canadian fiat to Litecoin (only to find out later cryptopia no longer supports purchasing with LTC). I purchased LTC at around $200 USD. At that time ETN was around $.15 USD. Assuming I bought one Litecoin at $200 I could purchase just over 1300 ETN coins at that price.

Now one LTC coin is about $165 USD and ETN is about $.08 USD. That one LTC coin will now purchase over 2000 ETN Coins… that’s a gain of over 700 ETN coins and a potentially good gain when the market recovers.

Blessings

Leon
January 30, 2018 11:02 AM

I’m not a prophet but a Watchman and discerner of the times. I see several things. 1st off just looking at things in a technical perspective the 200 and 50 day moving avgs have rolled over to min of 8500, but the 200 day moving avg is around 5400. Based upon prior experience I can see 6,000 to 6,500 easily because of the greed of the boys who want to scare everybody. The news media will also be used and the will hint all the fibonacci points to get their entry points. 2nd I believe in God’s numbers. Years ending in 7 are completions …is elispe in 2017and 8’s new beginnings which we have 2 super moons with tonight being the blue and blood moon. I also see 40 days as the testing period after tonight’s blue moon/blood moon which is around the period Christopher has talked about. God s been showing us the prophets are speaking…to me things are lining up in the natural and phrophetic states. I’ve written about other things that will happen this year also on my blog… stay tuned the last will be 1st and the 1st will be last. may God bless you and keep you may He shine His Face upon you and give u peace. Giving all praise and honor to Him be the Glory. Amen

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
January 30, 2018 3:36 PM

What’s your blog address?

God Bless

von17
von17
January 30, 2018 6:32 AM

not a prophecy but chart says its going down more and hasn’t found bottom support line yet. im keeping in fiat and hope to enter further down in price, glad i didnt buy at 13k+ thanks to chris, james, stu–all for adding clues to puzzle

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
January 30, 2018 6:58 AM

Be careful with that Von17. The chart is hitting higher lows – it looks very bullish to me, as if Bitcoin is establishing a base. I expect it to run up to 30K over the next 6 weeks.

MOSES
MOSES
January 31, 2018 4:10 PM

Thank you Cornelius, I hope you are right. Ed H. also confirms your perspective because of what he sees in the charts.

Christopher Harris
January 30, 2018 8:01 AM

Dear Von17 I did jump out of the market earlier and part of the reason was my close friend had a dream that indicated two bottoms which I believed could be indicating another crash/correction before the major wave up (as others have seen). But the next day I received the dream of BTC going to 30k, 2k then 60k and I was led to get back in to the market. If we drop to 5-6k in BTC, I will just be holding my coins and awaiting the third wave rise. This is just what the Lord has led me to do. It doesn’t mean we won’t drop or anything, just that I’m personally meant to hold. The Lord can instruct us in different ways. I believe 30k BTC is coming soon. That will be my target window for selling before the major crash (exact timing is when the Lord advises me to sell). God bless.

William
William
January 30, 2018 9:12 AM

Maybe it is in your sleeping time, bitcoin may drop to the bottom and back up, while it is day time in US. That is possible reason you may miss out if you are not in the market.

von7
von7
February 2, 2018 3:11 AM

Chris thank you for your honesty and sincerity. One thing God has impressed on me is I need to hear His voice for myself, something im not too good at yet. I do however appreciate you and all the prophetic insights on z3. God bless

January 31, 2018 7:25 AM

SPX update
if the top is truly in…we should retrace up to 2851 (61.8 retracement) and drop again.

shalom

January 31, 2018 10:47 AM

SPX is struggling……,,,
If it can’t break 2840…,then I think we topped.

Shalom

Rob Perrett
January 31, 2018 12:37 AM

The bigger picture is still bullish I feel. Its just a healthy correction. But I’m not a trader so don’t take my word.
Bitcoin trend

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
January 30, 2018 8:44 PM

Wow, just looked at the super blue blood moon!!! I bet fishing would be great tonight:) I use to love fishing those big full moons, we would get really high tides, and would catch lots of fish. I believe this super blue blood moon means we are going to get a really huge wave up ( Wave 2), when BTC bottoms. God is going to part the Red Sea:) God bless.

JDpeet33
January 30, 2018 9:49 AM

Getting a foresight of what it might be like to cash out at the 30000 level if we dilly dally. I sold some coins on Coinexchange.io this morning and now the site is locked up and not responding. Can’t bring my BTC back to GDAx to convert to USD. I wish I woulda sold a good portion of my XLR yesterday morning when I started posting. It dropped from 19 to 14.5 spiking downward while I drove into work. Well some good practice learning to swim in the crypto sea…

Christine Beadsworth
January 30, 2018 11:48 AM

I think this is why the Lord will pull us out while the wave is almost at the top. When people are buying, the exchanges work. When everyone is selling, they freeze operations to prevent themselves es losing money.