Obama Regime Swiftly Bringing About America’s Demise

obama_evil

I had a dream/vision on February 16 2010, a few days prior to Obama’s nationally televised health care summit at the Blair House. In the dream the president’s face appeared. Then I saw a MASSIVE coffin shaped like a cross with rounded edges, overlaid with gold brocade.

My first thought after waking: someone will assassinate the president. Immediately I prayed, thinking he’d soon be dead. I didn’t pray that he would die, of course – although, in all honesty, I felt like it. But upon first seeing the vision I thought that’s what could happen.

No sooner had I begun to intercede (as I assumed I was supposed to do) than the voice of God interrupted and said, “Don’t take this literally. He will not be shot…”

Wickedness in High Places

After the Lord said he wouldn’t be assassinated, I thought the vision might symbolize the massive takeover of healthcare and the freedom being drained from citizens like blood from the bodies of vampire victims, as the healthcare debacle was the hot topic of the day.

People were up in arms over the loss of liberty. Mimicking the lies, “If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.” We’d never seen such wickedness in high places. It was unheard of, the bureaucratic nightmare, the (updated) 33,000 pages of rules and regulations associated with Obamacare that no one had bothered to read before passing.

It was uncanny how bills kept being passed into law against the will of the people. It was unreal. It was the Twilight Zone.

A Ruling from the Pit of Hell

But now, four years later, I see that the vision of the massive coffin covered in gold brocade had more far reaching implications than just the execution of Obamacare. There was a spirit behind the compulsory healthcare law. Why was everyone, healthy or not, forced to buy insurance?

The ruling was clearly unconstitutional; no matter what the Supreme Court decided (they’ve missed it before). With spiritual maturity comes discernment, and any seasoned believer knew that this ruling, like Roe v. Wade, was from the pit of hell.

I saw a film prior to Obama’s first election (which has most likely been scrubbed by now) satirizing the aspiring president’s magnanimous goals. It showed a man rising from his hospital bed, made whole by Obama and his new healthcare law. The film portrayed him as a messiah.

A Luciferian Spirit

Now we realize that Obamacare was only one nail in America’s coffin. I see the bigger picture today and recognize the Luciferian spirit behind this rising tyranny.

He is like a hooded magician bent over a cauldron, stirring an evil potion, as depicted by a meme I saw with these words:

“Bit by bit, drop by drop, day by day and night by night, Obama and his coven of anti-Americans keep adding poison to their cauldron of hatred for the U.S.A.

Slowly they are trying to kill the America spirit, create chaos and fear among our people, weaken our economy, demoralize our police and military, desecrate our beliefs and faith in God, change our values and morals, rewrite our laws, eliminate our rights, take away our freedom, and lower our status and standing in the world.”

When Light Becomes Darkness

Welcome to our fundamentally transformed America, where a Christian baker who doesn’t want to bake a cake for a gay wedding gets fined $135,000, while a Muslim truck driver who doesn’t want to deliver beer is awarded $240,000…

Where our corrupt government elite can get by with murder – and erasing their email evidence – while spying on the average citizen’s phone calls and emails…

Where those who hold traditional values – evangelical Christians, conservatives and patriots who want to “take back our country,” those who still believe in moral absolutes, those who are anti-communist, anti-gay marriage, prolife (and the list goes on) – are labeled “extremists, potential terrorists and/or terrorists” in official U.S. government documents.

Nails in America’s Coffin

First Obama’s face appeared. Then a MASSIVE coffin shaped like a cross with rounded edges, overlaid with gold brocade. Juxtaposed together, you can surmise that the Obama regime is swiftly bringing about America’s demise.

The gold brocade covering the massive coffin reminded me of the material worn during George Washington’s day at patriot balls and such. It was a fine fabric, representing wealth and blessing and the favor of God. It symbolized the time when we were the head and not the tail.

The cross shape symbolizes our Christian heritage, now being buried under the weight of debt and immorality. How many nails have we seen hammered into that great coffin of The United Apostates of America? Because that’s what our nation has become: a land of apostates. A post-Christian, post-constitutional republic.

The removal of prayer from schools was one nail. The banning of scripture reading was another. The legalization of abortion on demand was yet another.

How many other nails can you name that have been hammered into the nation’s coffin?

Do you believe our godly heritage will ever be resurrected? Why or why not?

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He chose for His inheritance. (Psalm 33:12)

Debra Elramey

Author: Debra Elramey

Debra Elramey’s passion is Jesus Christ, and her vision is to see everyone whose life she touches fall madly in love with Him. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and daughter, where she works as a journalist for God’s kingdom, reporting news as it unfolds and disclosing His revelations. Her work has appeared in numerous publications internationally, in print and online.

Debra is currently working on a manuscript titled “Higher Education: Learning God’s Ways in the School of Life.” She also shares her songs on SoundCloud.

Dennis
Dennis
February 1, 2016 3:06 AM

Debra,
Thank you for presenting a very poinient and finely crafted thought process on the subject matter presented here. You addressed key points that should have been glaringly clear sign posts of what was ahead on this bumpy road we’ve traveled over recent years.

The whole “thing” was increasingly troubling in the pre-2008 time frame as I listened to an over abundance of smooth talk that was carefully spoon fed to many. More recently, flip, self serving references to a “third term” may be telling as well. I’m thankful God made an ugly thing very clear to both my wife and I, as we would not cast votes in that dark direction. We sensed spiritual and political troubled waters ahead.

With Psalm 91 in mind, I seek to continue in a deeper level of devotion to God, as I pray more and more, daily repent, forgive others while asking forgiveness, in the interest of walking out my trust in Him, while shining a little bit of light and hope in a dark world. May God lead, direct and keep us all in the way we each will best serve his purposes. Thank you for your sensitivity and obiedience and also thanks very much to James for this great and encouraging website.

Debra Elramey
February 1, 2016 4:06 AM

I know exactly what you mean, Dennis. It was troubling in the pre-2008 time frame. Little did we know just HOW troubling it would become. Now we know. At first, though, I felt alone in my belief that evil was present in this man. When he came on the scene I discerned more than met the eye. I saw through his cunning speeches, his slick style, his mass popularity. His rise to power was as frightening as anything I’d seen. I knew something was brewing, something sinister. And now he keeps bringing up a 3rd term. RED FLAG. This time, pay attention folks.
Dennis, I CLING to Psalm 91. May you and your family find shelter under the shadow of his wings.

Debra Elramey
January 31, 2016 6:17 PM

Timely word Michael. Amen.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
January 31, 2016 5:21 PM

The mask is about to come off and the source of evil will be quite evident. As remnant believers we must repent and cast off all that smacks of the spirit of Babylon: pride, worldliness, self exaltation and the lust for pleasure. Then the sovereign God can use us to speak truth and judgement upon all that is not of God. For the past 50+ years minstrels have sung incantations over the youth of this nation and we are seeing the culmination of their spells in this hour in which evil is called good and good is called evil. Daily seek wisdom and understanding from the Holy Spirit to fight the enemy and demolish strongholds individually, in the church and in the world. The body of Christ must walk in true unity, fellowship and love unlike the world has ever seen. We must stand! We must fight! Christ must be the treasure of our heart and the proclamation of His gospel must be our greatest desire. He is Lord of all!

mary jo
mary jo
January 30, 2016 6:40 PM

During Christ’s first coming the Roman Empire ruled the known world and it was an evil empire just as this America is an evil empire. We live in the last beast system of this world. Christ was concerned with the spiritual and not converting the empire of Rome. We are to become new persons in Christ and we live in a fallen world so it will become worse and worse. So, how do we become a new man? – the old one must die. What does Christ want of us? Perfection. We will not be perfect while in this world but that is the goal through Christ. I too am extremely distressed by the state of this world and the US but that cannot be my focus. We cannot reform this world or this nation. Christ will take care of that at His second coming. Christ came to save us and we are to be perfect as Christ is perfect. It is very reassuring to know that even though we will not be perfect (we know that) while in this fallen world, when we repent and believe in Christ, God sees us as perfect since we are then in Christ. It is also reassuring to reflect on Christ’s words to us – “He who endures to the end, will be saved.”

Debra Elramey
January 30, 2016 9:37 PM

I see your point, Mary Jo. And I believe that “as he was, so are we in this world.” We’re never going to convert the world system. Never – for it is under the jurisdiction of Satan. There are sects of Christianity that forbid engagement in worldly reform of any kind. Even the end-time folks are divided over it. Some believe it’s too late for another reformation in America. That Jesus is at the door. Others, in the event that he tarries, aren’t giving up just yet. They believe that until the last trumpet sounds, they’ll stand against the rulers and powers of this dark world. And having DONE ALL, they will remain standing.

Carol
January 29, 2016 8:50 PM

It is honestly stunning how many prophetic voices have named THE SAME EXACT MAN as the man of perdition. Truly unbelievable. God’s prophets must speak with 100% accuracy. There is no field of candidates for us to ponder as in the primary election. No matter when the prophet had the dream, where they live, what their gender…everyone on this site is in agreement. Amazing! Also, the 15-year-old untrained in scripture young man from Israel, Natan, who “died” for 15 minutes and received amazing revelations from Hashem back in Sept. 2015 regarding the Jewish afterlife, pegs Obama. It would be like one of our high school freshmen knowing and naming someone in the Israeli cabinet. Pretty unbelievable if you watch the Youtube footage.

Michael
Michael
January 30, 2016 4:07 PM

Scripture says “many anti-christs will go out” 1 John 2:18
I believe we are seeing those right now and Obama is one of them. He may be secretly gay, but he has a wife and children. I expect the true Anti-Christ to have no concerns whatsoever about displaying his sin, as opposed to Obama who conceals it. And I know, many expect him to go through a major transformation after being wounded, but I expect the anti-christ to be pure evil from the beginning. And I also expect him to FAR exceed the children of men, right from the start, not after going through a transformation.

January 30, 2016 11:59 PM

The Bible tells us the antichrist will come with all the deception of wickedness (2 Thessalonians 2:10). By his cunning he will make deceit prosper under his hand (Daniel 8:25). He will fling truth to the ground (Daniel 8:12).

So the idea that he will come out in the open with pure evil from the beginning contradicts these scriptures. Satan is the prince of darkness, the father of lies, and his man the antichrist will operate in the same spirit of deception, just as Obama is doing right now.

Debra Elramey
January 30, 2016 12:05 AM

Carol, I felt this before he was elected in 2008. God gave me a poem on the subject, which I wrote down and shared with a few friends. But at the time, everyone seemed to be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt, and I kept my suspicions to myself – until the fruits of darkness were so conspicuous that you couldn’t miss it. I’ll try to find that Youtube video on Natan. I haven’t heard of it.

Carol
January 30, 2016 1:39 AM

Go to http://www.BreakingIsraelNews.com and type Natan in their search engine. You will find articles easily. He speaks in Hebrew with a rabbi next to him with English subtitles. A pretty stunning confirmation, and who better but a child. Hashem loves to confound the wise by having his vehicles be young, or simple, or not of great credential. I would value your opinion.

Debra Elramey
January 30, 2016 5:29 PM

The United Nations itself is a contender for title of Gog. Imagine that. I’m sure you’ve heard by now that BHO wants to rule the world via the United Nations. I’d pay attention to Natan’s words.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
January 29, 2016 4:37 PM

The Iranian nuke deal is another one. Not to mention all the things he’s done that none of us know about.

Debra Elramey
January 29, 2016 11:51 PM

That’s right, Nancy, all the hidden things of darkness. We don’t know the half.

Kathy Culver
KC
January 29, 2016 12:50 PM

We salute to OUR Commander and CHIEF–JESUS CHRIST–KING OF KINGS and LORD of LORDS!!!
Debra, thank you for sharing. Great comments from all. YES…Paula the final nail >>> I felt it in my
spirit and heart!!!

Debra Elramey
January 29, 2016 11:50 PM

And the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Hallelujah!

Shimon B.
Shimon B.
January 29, 2016 12:13 PM

Debra, you ended your article with a biblical quote and that’s where I would like to begin my comment. I believe that the nation spoken of in the above Scripture is not America or any other earthly entity but rather “A HOLY NATION”{1Peter 2:9} which is made up of all true followers of Christ.Our godly heritage is intact and our testimony grows stronger even as darkness descends upon the earth.Now is the time to look up and realize that our citizenship is in Heaven and not on earth.Now is the time to seek Him whom our soul loves and welcome His soon coming Kingdom.While it is natural to be concerned about the future of America,God’s heart is set on establishing His Kingdom and installing His King upon Zion, His Holy mountain.I pray that this is where our focus and heart’s desire are, and may He, our Only King, grant us to be found in Him at His return.

Debra Elramey
January 29, 2016 11:46 PM

Absolutely. Meanwhile the Lord tells us to “Occupy till I come.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Kevin Casanova
January 29, 2016 11:35 AM

No I do not believe that the slide America is on will turn around’ as the bible says the world will wax worse and worse until the end’ numerous bible prophecy sign’s and coming into being at the same time… As Isiah says~ Deep darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the people BUT the Lord will Arise over YOU and his light will be seem upon YOU~ God is now pulling his protection off of America and putting it on his people’ his remnant… Their are scarry’ but exciting days ahead’ the power of God will be manifest through his people’ and his protection will be upon them! It is a great time to seek the Lord with ALL your heart ‘ soul ‘ and mind’ HE alone is our only security’ not food storage’ gold and silver hoarding’ as Gods word says they will throw it in the streets in the end days’ because it will be WORTHLESS… God will leave no protection but HIM ALONE!!! Draw closer to him today’ and his word says HE will draw closer to you~ No weapon formed against us’ shall prosper~ And HE isa rewarder of those who DILIGENTLY Seek HIM…. Be Blessed Saints!

Debra Elramey
January 29, 2016 11:28 PM

You are so right: these are scary, but exciting times. Regardless of what happens in our nation, we are in HIM, our ark. The people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned. Matthew 4:16

Marvin Weaver
Marvin Weaver
January 29, 2016 10:59 AM

Debra – you asked will our nation ever return to its CHRISTIAN HERITAGE. In short, yes I do. But not without going through a fierce battle and cleansing fire. I would encourage all if you’ve never read George Washington’s vision at valley forge to do so. You can Google it. There are those who discredit it as fiction. After much prayer and research I do believe it is authentic. What he describes in that 3rd vision is coming to pass in front of our eyes!
I am 63 years old. Never have I gone through so many testings and trials as I have in the last 8 years! It has not been pleasant but I have come to embrace it. Why? Because it slowly dawned on me this is how God preps us for the battle that is now upon us. No army goes to war without it’s solders being properly trained and equipped. Why would God’s people be any different? Make no mistake about it, God’s remnant people have been in boot camp. I would encourage us all to stop whining and embrace it like a good solder of Jesus Christ. WORTHY IS THE LAMB!

Debra Elramey
January 29, 2016 11:19 PM

There’s an article here at Z3 News by James Bailey, which includes the prophecy.

No, I don’t believe this is fiction AT ALL. And yes, we will go through some fiery trials and much tribulation, as you pointed out. Good word for us all about embracing the battles. They do make us stronger, more dependent on Him, and braver than we ever imagined possible. Thank you Marvin.

WORTHY IS THE LAMB!