Nigel Farage: “The European Union Has No Future at All in Its’ Current Form”

In the two-minute video below, Nigel Farage of the UK Independence Party rebukes his fellow Parliament leaders for failing to recognize the global revolution of 2016.

He gave three examples, including the successful passage of the Brexit vote, the election victory of Donald Trump, and the Italian vote rejecting their referendum. He claims this revolution will continue in 2017 with political victories for conservatives.

In a direct assault on EU globalists in Brussels, Mr. Farage stated, “A lot of citizens now recognize this form of centralized government simply doesn’t work.”

He then referred to the recent survey conducted by Chatham House, which I shared in my post yesterday, showing only 20% of Europeans want to continue allowing Muslims from the Middle East and North Africa to immigrate into European nations. He explained, “Which means your voters have a harder line position on this than Donald Trump or myself or frankly any party sitting in this Parliament.”

He concluded with this zinger, “The fact is the European Union has no future at all in its’ current form. And I suspect you are in for as big of a shock in 2017 as you were in 2016.”

2017 could be a bad year for the EU and their common currency, the euro.

Andrew
Andrew
February 15, 2017 5:15 PM

An update on my wife Jennifer following her brain surgery on Tuesday. She has no use of her left side and speech and has to be fed through a tube with no swallowing reflex. Please bring her to the Lord in prayer. Mark 11:22 to 24. “So Jesus answered and said to them, have faith in God. For assuredly I say to you , whoever says to the mountain be removed and cast into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” Andrew NZ.

Mike M
Mike M
February 15, 2017 6:15 PM

1 Corinthians 7:4 For the wife does not have authority over her body but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body but the wife does.

5 years ago my wife was on life support from a systemic infection that put her into multiple organ system failure. The doctors told me her organs were beginning to decompose inside her and that it was all over. Have the kids come say their goodbyes (they were 18, 11 and 8 at the time). A mentor of mine who I had been regularly praying in the spirit with brought this verse to me. I spoke it out over her, cursed the death and infirmity in her body and declared life over her in Jesus’ name. God gave me a peace that she was healed. I told the doctors she was healed in the spirit world, but we needed to keep her on life support until her the physical reality of it caught up. She is with us now and all of her organs were miraculously restored.

I tell you this story to encourage you to take the God-given authority you have over Jennifer’s body as her husband and use the Word to make the declaration of victory and healing over your wife. I am with you in prayer brother.

Corrine
February 15, 2017 9:54 PM

Mike M., thanks for sharing that beautiful testimony!! Yes it comes down to us taking the authority the Lord has given us. Amen.
Blessings, Corrine

Brian C
Brian C
February 15, 2017 5:25 PM

Andrew, I just prayed from your wife. God is able to do the impossible. I will stand in faith with you brother.

Andrew
Andrew
February 15, 2017 5:52 PM

Thanks Brian, I posted on Monday evening prior to surgery. Jennifer is 54, our dear children william 19, and anna 15. I’m 53. Nothing is impossible with the Lord. Jennifer is a school teacher and I’m an investment adviser. Andrew NZ.

Grace
Grace
February 17, 2017 9:54 AM

Prayed now for your wife. Blessings to you and your family.

Kristin
Kristin
February 16, 2017 1:26 PM

Standing in faith with you too, Andrew. Praying for the Holy Spirit of Might to breathe LIFE into Jennifer and to enshroud your family with His Love.

Francy Carl
Francy
February 15, 2017 11:26 PM

Andrew,
No weapons formed against your wife shall prosper in Jesus’ name.
He who self bare our sins on His own body on the tree, that we being dead to sin shall live onto righteousness by His stripes, your wife was healed!
I pray to Abba Father in the name of His son Jesus that your wife is miraculously delivered from this condition and her health is completely restore.
Thank you Abba Father for you are a mighty God and a God of power, love and mercy who always answers your children’s prayers. Amen!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
February 15, 2017 7:54 PM

I will be praying for her Andrew

Bob Adolph
February 15, 2017 5:29 PM

Surely, Jesus bore Jennifer’s sicknesses and carried her diseases and by His stripes she was healed. It’s part of the salvation package. It is finished! Start praising God for her healing.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
February 15, 2017 6:40 PM

Dear Andrew. Agreeing in prayer with you. I shared 1 Cor 7:4 with a person yesterday. Mike is right. I noticed your NZ after your name. Are you in NZ? Thou will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusts in thee. Isaiah 26:3. The LORD lift up your head. ‘Where does my help come from?’ Feel the LORDs compassion for you. Be strong I’m the LORD. Bless you Andrew.

Jean
Jean
February 15, 2017 7:27 PM

I, too am agreeing with you in prayer, Andrew. Is anything too hard for the Lord?
I’ve been going thru much distress for quite a long season now….and I read your
post and was so ashamed of my inward grumbling from time to time.
Psalm 18:6…In my distress I called upon the LORD; to my God I cried for help. From his temple he heard my voice, and my cry to him reached his ears.
Jesus will never fail you…not ever. Praise his Holy name…Praise Him when the most difficult thing to do is praise Him. I read somewhere that praise is the
voice of faith. Your trials will turn to gold. I will continue in prayer for you and
Jennifer.

Bob Adolph
February 15, 2017 5:26 PM

I think it’s so cool that Hungary is inviting Christians and Europeans refugees into their country. PTL !!

Fay
Fay
February 15, 2017 10:23 PM

I’ve prayed for Jennifer and the complete healing of all the specific issues you mentioned Andrew. May God (The Great Physician) be totally glorified during this trial and may Jennifer’s absolute restoration be a powerful witness to friends, family and the medical staff. Praise God! Your sister in the lord from Canada.

Andrew
Andrew
February 19, 2017 9:39 PM

Hello All,
On Thursday morning I followed your lead Mike and prayed 1 Corinthians 7:4 over Jennifer and spoke out healing over her using my authority as her husband.

Thank you too Corrine, Brian, Kristin, Francy, Bob, Fay, Michelle, Jane and Jean. Your prayers and faith in the Spiritual make all the difference.

At this time there is little physical change, I am praying for her feeling to return to her left side and that she will be able to swallow without having to have a feeding tube to her stomach through her nose.

Wow what a tough week!

I am still believing for complete healing and a full recovery because that is what I have claimed through the blood of Jesus!

Someone asked where we live, Christchurch, New Zealand.

Andrew NZ.

Bob Adolph
February 17, 2017 12:11 PM

Greece lies like a bomb in the European Union’s foundation. The N.Y. Times explains as Terry Bennett’s prophesy unfolds. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/17/opinion/the-greek-bomb-in-the-eus-foundations.html?emc=edit_tnt_20170217&nlid=66386553&tntemail0=y