Seven Nazi Demons Knocked Back by the Blood of the Lamb

In a dream in July 2011, I found myself sitting at a wooden picnic table in our kitchen. The walls and floor were bare wood like when we first moved in to this fixer upper.

Then I saw seven spirits. They were male and about 7 feet tall and some were very muscular. Three were sitting across from me, and one on each side of me. One was guarding the kitchen doorway. My husband was outside the doorway, immobile in the scene. One other spirit was guarding a blond woman with two young children, a boy and girl, also blond, and outside the kitchen doorway. He was harassing the woman.

These seven spirits were dressed in brown shirts buttoned up with pins and markings. The one across from me was wearing a black captain type hat. He was the leader, and did the talking.

At first, they talked among themselves. They were laughing and speaking German, so I said, “Ich verstehen Sie.” (I understand you).

They said, “We have been trying to get this through since the Clinton’s Hillarycare. Hahaha!”

They were speaking of the healthcare bill that was over 2,000 pages and was rammed through Congress without anyone one reading it. Now it’s called ‘ObamaCare”.

The demons around the table mainly just agreed and laughed with the leader. I saw him so clearly. He had dirty blond hair. The black cap had silver symbols on it and I knew they were Nazis. His face was leathery and very tan, almost bronze. I thought that was odd. His eyes were a piercing cold blue. He looked very battle hardened. He wasn’t real muscular, but more lean and tough. He spoke calm and almost pleasant at first, but I could sense the arrogant condescending tone. He was always smirking.

He said, “This President (Obama) has opened the door to the Great Divide. He stirs chaos. The blacks will rise up, the Muslims will rise up, the Mexicans will rise up, the Indians will rise up. They will demand what you have. Everyone will rise up, as the bitter root has not died. The whites will have to rise up too. You will have no choice.”

I thought, “Boy they really are determined to get their race war.” Then I said, “ But your path always leads to hatred of the Jews. Can you deny it? I don’t hate the Jews. I don’t hate any group of people.”

He got a little meaner and closer and replied, ‘You WILL choose your side, (meaning white) as the tide has turned. You will be the persecuted, the minority, the hunted, and the hated. The battle lines were drawn long ago and there is nothing you can do.”

I said, “I can pray, for God says, ‘All nations, tribes and tongues shall inherit the Kingdom of God to he who believes!’ I pick the side of Jesus Christ!”

He leaned back like I had hit him. (Wow, God’s word really IS a weapon!). He turned mean and seethed at me, “Then we will just take you out!”

His serpent was showing. I replied, “You can give it your best shot because I have the Blood of The Lamb on my doorpost!”

When I said that it caused all of them to fly straight back into and through the wall. As the leader was the last one going backwards, he said, “We will rise again. We can come in any form.”

I woke up and was quite shaken. Why did I dream about Nazi’s, and why did I challenge them like that? My husband and I got up and looked at the wall where I saw them. Sure enough, under the white paint was a swastika about 4 inches wide! The previous owner’s teenage son had this room and maybe drew it as prank? Even so, it brought demons through it to threaten me, but I know in my soul who I am in Jesus Christ and the power of God’s word is real.

Author: Diane Boneck

Diane Boneck has worked a career as a nurse and loves studying herbal medicine. She makes herbal remedies, natural body care and home cleaning products. Her and her family belong to a very loving church community.
Diane was raised in the Catholic Church, but like many young people, she didn’t read scripture, became disillusioned, and drifted off into the world. She struggled with the meaning of life, but never stopped seeking Truth. In 1981, she had a profound dream showing her the book of Revelation, which she had never read. She woke terrified enough to seek Christ, who is Truth. Her relationship with Christ was fairly superficial until 2001 when she gave her heart more fully to Him and started hearing the voice of the Holy Spirit.
The Lord gave her a dream showing her a property she would buy. She saw other people running for their lives to her property seeking sanctuary and a place of light in the coming darkness. Diane says, “See, it is coming fast! Keep close to the Lord.”

Kenneth Heck
Kenneth Heck
April 4, 2017 6:05 PM

Nita Johnson has seen the rise of the Nazis again in Europe. David Terrell has seen the coming race war. True Christians will survive, some in their refuges, but the country will never be the same again.

April 4, 2017 2:26 PM

Very interesting dream Diane. It tells us the coming strife will take on racial hatred and that we should only identify with God’s side and not be sucked into the coming racial war. Very interesting how your words in the vision were the perfect reply to all the taunting of the Devil! This will be a severe test for those who aren’t sold out to Jesus and led by the Spirit of God, the Spirit of Truth.

April 5, 2017 8:01 PM

Thank You for comments to my dream. I wanted to add that I had another dream the next night.I actually could ‘feel’ a demon attack me. I was horrified to ‘feel’ long hair down to her waist, which I grabbed to get her off me.It was too powerful for me. I cried out, “Jesus-Jesus-Jesus!!” HELP!! Instantly I saw a ball of light shoot out through my bedroom wall, and knocked it into oblivion! I was totally shocked and extremely thankful to our Lord. The demon was gone! Of course I couldn’t sleep, it was the scariest encounter I ever had, and felt so real. My husband and I pleaded the Blood of Jesus Christ over the symbol. We prayed, applied anointing oil over all doors and windows. We cast it out, and never had another episode. We did paint our bedroom over too, for good measure. Jesus really does love us and saves us when we call on him!

April 5, 2017 6:29 PM

Why is it that a good number the white “supremacists” I have ever seen would have trouble passing a basic reading test? All of them would fail God’s logic test. Morons in sheep’s clothing, covered with doo doo.

If anyone will recall, the last group of idiots that thought they were superior to everyone else (the Germans of the 1930’s and early-mid 1940’s) did not have so pleasant an outcome. 95% of the men who were 23 years old in 1939, the year WWII started, were DEAD or MISSING at war’s end. 1.62 million German soldiers killed in last 6 months of war. Up to 2 million German women raped (kept going till almost 3 years after war ended).

An oh yes, their brilliant leader Adolph ordered some of their most advanced JET ENGINE / JET PLANE scientists to the Eastern front to serve as common soldiers, against the Russian killing machine. By the time crazy demon-possessed Adolph figured out he might need these guys, the War was already decided (thank God).

Morons. Having the highest # of PHD degrees per capita in Europe for that time, and *still* stupid.

Racial superiority is the devil’s idea, and we know where he ends up :).

God bless you.

John Barry
John Barry
April 5, 2017 8:15 PM

Hi Tim , do not under estimate what you call morons . in 1971 several of us GIs were hiking up to a castle in W. Germany when we meet this German sheep herder going up the mountain , turned out he fought in the German Army on the eastern front . We sat and eat cheese & bread and drank wine for 4 hours in his field while he told us of the battles he fought in , he was at Kursk . A very good and simple man , who simply did his job , I would not have wanted to face him in battle . Hitler would have won the war but for one thing and one thing only , his Doctor . Hitler was so high the last two years he made stupid decisions , this was the Hand of GOD , imo .

April 6, 2017 12:16 AM

Hi John, knew a kind Christian man locally (he is in heaven now) who was a German soldier on the Eastern front, fighting the Russians. He told me “the Russians are tough”.

Only guessing here, but am guessing there were numerous German soldiers who ended up in front of a Nazi firing squad because they did not want to follow the demonically-inspired orders their commanders where given by demon-boy Adolph Hitler.

Dr. Erwin Lutzer of Moody Church has traveled to Germany (and am guessing Austria) and had some interesting comments in at least 1 sermon on Hitler’s involvement with the occult.

God bless and I am thankful to God we won.

Do you want to know why there was the frequent murder of German soldiers by the American and Russian solders near the end of WWII? It is because those stupid _____ did not surrender after the war was clearly lost, costing many American and Russian children a father, and women their husband.

Sorry, but that is part of the video and text record, based on personal accounts I have read or watched. Some of this is probably on Youtube.

General Eisenhower (one of our presidents) let German prisoners die from exposure and lack of food after the war. Act of vengeance ? I am not 100% sure, but obviously the Germans and what they needlessly did to those they fought made an impression I am only guessing.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
April 6, 2017 9:44 AM

There were many war criminals on the Allied side, Eisenhower included (quote from my father). My grandfather hid his wife and daughter for months in an attic closet space hid by a dresser to prevent them being raped by the Russians ( in East Germany ).

April 6, 2017 1:06 PM

The biggest crime at Nuremberg was that Russia was a judge and not a criminal nation since Russian had a treaty with Germany to divide Poland. They then preceded to attack Finland, Latvia, Lithuanian, Estonia and Romania. They were also responsible for the Katyn Forest massacre where they murdered thousands of Polish officers. For all their crimes leftist Roosevelt gave them Eastern Europe. The MSM was in bed with the leftists just as they are today. By the way, the false flag that put us into WW I was the sinking of the Lusitania which was a ocean liner full of ammunition for the “allies” . The German government warned Americans not to board the ship and posted ads in the major newspapers to that effect. The rest is history.

April 6, 2017 12:18 AM

If this is reprehensible to any of you I am sorry, not trying to offend. The more we know of war, the more it is to be avoided imho.
Thank you and God bless you.

John Barry
John Barry
April 6, 2017 9:40 AM

Hi brother Tim , Z3 is for those seeking the truth . Non believers read Z3 and many more will in the future as events happen , please remember this in your posts . It is not a good example to belittle or insult any one , even our enemys and it hurts our witness and is not needed to make your point . Kingdom Blessings !

April 7, 2017 10:01 PM

John – sorry – my intention is not to offend. However being part-German in heritage and knowing some very nice German people growing up (Mennonites – pacifists) it is a big contrast to the German people who backed Hitler until the end.

Hitler – Demonic Leader-actually – think he actually *won* 1 election in German (please google for it). Sicko – of the 4 women he had sex with all 4 attempted suicide. 2 succeeded.

Some people who have posted to this site believe Obama is the Antichrist. I believe he is a demon possessed Muslim part-time homosexual.

SO WHAT DOES GOD DO TO A NATION THAT ELECTS THIS TYPE OF PERSON (demon possessed Muslim part-time homosexual) *******************TWICE***************** ?

People do always not comprehend that a drunk or drugged driver who kills someone accidentally achieves the exact same result as a former CIA hit man who plans, rehearses and carries out a hit on the same person.

If you would believe some of the posters to this site, the USA HAS ELECTED SOMEONE WORSE THAN HITLER, TWICE.

imho – pray pray pray pray for MERCY for you, your family and the nation. God may be very close to getting our undivided attention.

Thank you and God bless you.

April 7, 2017 10:21 PM

To anyone reading this:

God can get the totally undivided attention of every person in the USA in 3 seconds.

Pray for Mercy. Pray for Mercy. Pray for Mercy.

God will hear the prayer of someone who knows they don’t have a leg to stand on for personal (or corporate) righteousness, if they are truly repenting for their sins – here is the best example I was able to think of:
Daniel’s Confession on Behalf of His People (Daniel 9:1-19)

For those of you who think God just hands out hugs, kisses and candy cane (YES He is a God of LOVE, however love includes JUSTICE) please read the books of Jeremiah and Revelation.

Thank you.

God bless you.

April 7, 2017 10:26 PM

God overwhelmingly wants everyone in Heaven “He is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” However most of the pagan “professional” men I have met would require a complete disaster in their lives before giving God the time of day. Wish it wasn’t this way however God always has a way to get someones complete attention :).

Sometimes God will allow us to be broken so we are receptive to His forgiveness, mercy and His total love.

For those of you who know Christ as Savior PRAY for wisdom and you will be surprised at what you receive. God has always been a Giver, and the devil a taker.

God bless you.

John Barry
John Barry
April 7, 2017 10:52 PM

Hi Tim , you did not offend me , I like straight forward . Do you think the German people support Merkel in bringing in all these refugees , I do not think they would vote for it , if they could . So why is it happening ? Their leadership . Chairman Mao said , power comes out of the barrel of a gun , evil people always understand this . Mao killed 120 million of his own people , Stalin killed 80 – 100 million of his own people , etc. Man has been repeating the same mistakes for 6,000 years , why would our age be different .

April 11, 2017 12:44 AM

John, yes – totally agree with that.
Thank you and God bless you.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
April 6, 2017 9:46 AM

Usually war is favorite tool of Satan to get people to kill each other.

April 7, 2017 9:49 PM

Totally agree – lots of pagan russians and germans – killed in WWII are in hell now. God put the most anti-semetic large nations in Europe at each other’s throats. For His reason.
God bless you.

April 7, 2017 10:51 PM

Being German, Tim, you should study history a little more before you trash your own race. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Before WW I Germany was the country who had been most friendly to the Jews in Europe, for over a hundred years. But when WW I was in stalemate in 1916 the Zionists made a deal with England’s Lord Balfour that they would bring the U.S. into the war to save GB’s chestnuts in exchange for Palestine. This the famous “stab in the back” that turned Germany against the Jews. The Germans also blamed Wall Street for the Russian Revolution that was Marxist to the core. 99% of the Germans knew nothing of the “holocaust” story until after the war. The people with German heritage in America are no different than you and me.

April 6, 2017 12:47 AM

Tim, your hero Eisenhower had George Patton assassinated because he wanted to turn the German army around and go after the Ruskies. Ike also pulled the rug out from under Joe McCarthy who was going after the deep state of Marxist in the country. One good thing Ike did was to warn us of the military-industrial complex but no has ever listened. Ford and Lindbergh understood.

April 7, 2017 10:30 PM

Robert, may be. Patton was a man with courage who was a threat the Russians. Ike was not a hero (not really sure completely why you would think so for me). He was a pragmatic leader who rose to the top in the game of killing others (or facilitating it). Every war I am guessing has these people, not sure though.
God bless you.

April 7, 2017 11:11 PM

Tim, what war were you in and for which country? I take my hat off for any man who goes to war for what he believes to be a good cause. Sadly, it’s the politicians and the bankers who generally put us into wars.

April 7, 2017 11:16 PM

One account has it that Eleanor Roosevelt chose Eisenhower to be America’s top general jumping over several levels of officers in so doing. He held up Patton so that the Ruskies would take Berlin and half of Europe. FDR, his boss, was surrounded with commies.

April 6, 2017 1:17 AM

John, I’m currently rereading an account of WW II by a former Russian intelligence officer, Victor Suvorov. Stalin had all of his forces on the German border and was going to attack with a huge and overwhelming force in two weeks when the Germans attacked Russia on June 22, 1941. Hitler wound up collecting huge amounts of tanks, airplanes, amo, fuel, etc. because the Russians were geared up only for offence and fell back in total chaos. This is the only reason the war lasted four more years. The Russians had been preparing to “liberate” Europe since 1923 and could have taken all of Europe if they had only picked a date two weeks earlier to attack Germany. In 1945 Russia had 34 million in the military, almost the size of the whole German population. If America wants to fight Russia in Syria they would be crazy. In 1941 they were 5-10 years ahead of Germany in everything. If Russia doesn’t make a stand in Syria the neocons will pick off one nation at a time until only Russia is left. Israel and the US would take Syria, then Iran and be at the soft underbelly of Russia and be in the Ukraine on the West. China can’t be ignored in this equation. Looks like the end of the age because these neocons are psychotic, demon- possessed psychopaths. Trump has been seduced by the mob.

John Barry
John Barry
April 6, 2017 9:02 AM

Oddly Bob I was reading last nite about Linin & Trotskys rise in 1917-20 in Russia and that was their basic plan even in 1919-20 , matter of fact they intended to take the whole world starting with Poland & Germany .

April 6, 2017 12:01 PM

Here is an example of how much further advanced the Russians were vs. the Germans:
1933 Russian tank T-28 vs. 1937 German Pz-IVA
Armor thickness: 30 mm vs. 15 mm
HP: 500 vs. 250
Machine guns: 5 vs. 2
Cannon muz. velocity: 555 vs. 385
1939 Number tanks: 21,000 vs. 3,000
Amphibious tanks: 4,000 vs. zero
Fuel available: unlimited vs. two weeks

Again, the only reason the war lasted 4 more years was because of Hitler’s preempted strike which put the Russians on their heels and gave the Germans ENORMOUS Russian supplies, ie., hundreds of train loads of everything.

April 5, 2017 8:10 PM

The devil always overplays his hand. We can be sure of that due to his arrogance.

April 5, 2017 7:04 PM

Tim, the Germans who fought against communist Russia had watched Trotsky and Lenin close all the Russian churches and slaughter all the priests and pastors. Stalin was the Antichrist of the day and had it not been for the Germans all of Europe and most of the world would now be part of the gulag archipelago. Everything isn’t as black and white as NBC television and Hollywood would lead you to believe. Time to chill out and love ALL your neighbors.

April 7, 2017 10:10 PM

Robert my opinions have been shaped by direct or indirect contact with people who actually fought the Nazis.

April 7, 2017 10:11 PM

More than anything else – this includes seeing the text and video of many US service men who actually fought the Nazis, with the text and video in some cases recorded many many years after the war.

April 7, 2017 11:05 PM

Tim, I actually had a German WW I veteran reupholster by sofa several years ago but that doesn’t make me an expert on WW I. But reading history books for fifty five years has made me more knowledgeable on the subject.

April 6, 2017 12:01 AM

pharmakea – the greek word for sorcery, where we get our word for pharmacy – drugs. Wow – know Goering (2nd in command) was a heroin addict, and knew Hitler was into the occult, wow – he was on drugs – thanks Robert – he could hear from the demons I guess.

“Following orders” – that is what the Nazi monsters at the Nuremburg said in their defense.
Rick Wiles on Trunews says he has seen a 1940 edition of Time Magazine that Hitler had 700,000 Christians in the concentration camps.

OK, thanks.

April 6, 2017 12:36 AM

It was the Marxist MSM that tricked America into WW I & II by calling the Germans Huns, etc. when the Kaiser was the last to declare war in 1914 and only did so because the Russians had mobilized armies on the German and Austria-Hungary borders. Our founding fathers were against having a standing army and warned against entanglements with European belligerents. Churchill caused WW II by not allowing Poland to go to the peace table with the Germans over the German city of Danzig that had voted to be returned to Germany after having been stolen from Germany by the infamous Treaty of Versailles. GB went broke and lost it’s empire, Eastern Europe was enslaved, 75 million died in the two wars and the banksters nearly destroyed the land of Luther. Christians shouldn’t hate any race.

April 7, 2017 10:09 PM

Robert, how much time have you spent talking to WWII vets who fought the Nazis OR the relatives of WWII vets who were killed by the Nazis? Just a question.

In the German/menonnite-founded hospital I worked at I met a lady there whose brother was killed by the Nazis. So many US guys were getting killed I guess the body-processing people were in a hurry.
They sent her a *still-bloody* belt he was wearing when he was killed and some personal effects.

Met another brave Mennonite man (it was prison or being drafted then evidently) who spoke of walking through a forest with body parts hanging up in the trees.

The Germans willfully supported a demon-possessed maniac, who as you say had a drug problem (hotline to hell for some people unfortunately).

So if had they had a Christian leader who believed in the Golden Rule would they have had a better outcome? Yes.

Thank you and God bless you.

Tonya
Tonya
April 4, 2017 11:39 PM
I have shared a dream I had in the comments a while back and it fits in here. Like I told them. I was exempted from having to study about Nazi, Germany in High school. I shared with my teacher that I dreamed a lot and I knew what this could do to my dreams. But, We were told we had to go to a ball at the White House and it would cost us $400,000.00 each. We scrambled to get the money. At the ball, the guards, which I knew were not American, kept a watch on anyone that drank alcohol. They were taken to the back of the White House. 2 soldiers came to me( I believe they were Russian) and accused me of drinking and I told them I had not drank. They grabbed me and my 4 year old grandson at the time, and took us out back. They began to bury my grandson alive in front of me with mud and cow dung. I begged for them to take my life and save his. They just laughed. I could hear people being tortured and screaming. After they buried my grandson, they walked away laughing. I was crying and praying. Suddenly my grandson’s hand came out of the soil and I grabbed him and hugged him. Right before waking up, I heard these words ” It will be like the days of Hitler and Nazi, Germany all over again. I do believe that the 400,000 represented Trump giving up the presidents salary. When I had this dream it was way before the election. I assumed O would stay in office but later I realized God was saying O would still be in charge and serving Trump on a platter. I can’t believe how God is using… Read more »
Diane B
September 6, 2017 10:05 PM

Wow Tonya what an awesome and horrible dream. Thank You for sharing. It is all fitting together! Warm blessings

Edith
Edith
April 5, 2017 9:06 AM

I think that everybody should see and understand with the ignored facts presented in this documentary (1h30min): HELLSTORM : https://youtu.be/FUt-yxJODxI

” Winston Churchill told Lord Robert Boothby the following:

“Germany’s most unforgivable crime before the Second World War, was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world’s trading system (ie: World-Bankers), and to create her own exchange mechanism (ie: “Honest”, non-interest bearing money) which would deny “world finance” of its opportunity to profit”.!!

So., Germany’s unwillingness to be looted by the “international bankers” was the TRUE reason that millions and millions of Europeans had to perish.?! The “world’s elite”., definitely did NOT want the “Goyim” (ie: Anglo-Saxon & related peoples) to get any “big ideas”., especially after seeing Germany’s MORE than remarkable recovery under National Socialism (ie: one’s own nation comes FIRST.!)”

As I already said, History tends to repeat itself and the Elite (banksters and secrets societies) had chosen a new scapegoat for the next war. Please take the time to listen and analyze this movie!

April 5, 2017 9:43 PM

Thank You Edith, I have seen this documentary, and it is truly very shocking, unbelievable horror mankind’s evil hearts dream up.

Edith
Edith
April 6, 2017 8:49 AM
Dear Diane, Since you are very familiar with dreams, I got 2 peculiar dreams some years ago, i felt now compelled to talk about it now; The first one 4 years ago: This was the answer to my prayer to God before going to sleep: I intend to move to a special region and I asked: “is it the right place for me?” In the dream, i was doing voluntary work, I will be giving soup to American refugees, sleeping in the big Hall City: they took their holiday at the end of summer and could not go back to the USA, because the frontier between Canada and USA was suddenly closed. Since there are very few bilingual people (french and english speaking) in the little town in the Higher Laurentians, Quebec, I was helping and answering questions, one of the children: “Do you have tacos?” I replied: “No, i have never eat this in my life, and there is no Tacos restaurant in town”. Later, i move in 2015 and live (the apartment is near, a 3 minutes walk from the City Hall!) in that small town in the North, surrounded by many family farms and organic greenhouse production, a small airport, by car your need 3 hours from Montreal or Ottawa to reach my town. The Second Dream) NOW that i lived in the confirmed town God wanted me to go (i found the apartment in less than 24 hours!), i got another special dream, i was wearing my pink hat, in autumn with all cool fresh air, the leaves of the trees started to become yelllow, red and rusty orange, i was in the forest, with a small basket with handpicked herbs, flowers, roots and mushrooms, and then i saw military men fully equipped on foot, i… Read more »
Diane B
September 6, 2017 10:18 PM

Hi Edith, Sorry I didn’t read this til now. It seems we will be attacked by Russia. About Germany and Sweden I don’t know, as they are having their own major migrant problems. They are more secular in Europe than America, but we have fast caught up. God be with You!

Tasha
Tasha
April 6, 2017 4:11 PM

Thank you for sharing! I live in Ontario but have had dreams of doing work in Quebec in the coming time, so it is interesting to hear this. A while back I dreamed I had to learn the French version of ‘O Canada’ and when when I googled the English translation there were some confirming things in it (including the word ‘exploits’)…..I hadn’t realized the French version was so different. As a child I also dreamed of a Russian invasion and my family was fleeing north in pickup trucks. There was a wet snowfall; the season being either late fall or early spring I think.

Edith
Edith
April 6, 2017 4:36 PM

Tasha,
If you have specific or very personal questions and you wish more information that matter, you can (and other people reading the message), i will try my best to answer the best i can, it may take a few days to get an email from me, but don’t worry I will answer. Please feel free to write to this yahoo email: mondedufutur@ymail.com

April 6, 2017 3:37 PM

Edith, It sounds like you really had a dream from the Lord on where to live.God will give specific details and lead you there, though not without problems in the natural world we live in. My dream for our property was so exact, it could not be coincidence. When My husband found it online, I said no way, the house needs too much work! When we walked through it, I saw the land was the important part. I also had a dream of soldiers coming through the woods surrounding us. They looked like black wolves with red eyes, training their pups. I don’t know who they really were. We were safe in our home while I heard shooting. I believe God is setting up many of his people in places of safety, and I was told to help those who come to us. You maybe are being led to do the same. God be with you!

April 5, 2017 12:53 PM

Germany was an early victim of regime change that our CIA has developed into an art form. Germany knew who was manipulating world events and who the money changers were. Bernard Baruch blackmailed Woodrow Wilson into bring the US into WW I when the war was in a stalemate. Right now Trump is being coerced into partitioning Syria. Ask yourself, Cui bono? Who benefits? Answer: Israel and Big Oil. Yesterday Rick Wiles tagged Jered Kushner as the “Zionist plant” in Trump’s administration. Rick also said that “God’s reprieve” is hanging by a thread.

Joel Carter
April 4, 2017 2:22 PM

Where is the Church that challenge the Nazi spirits during the World War Two ( 1940s)? So-called Christians who practiced the Nazism will go to the Hell. Lucifer will be laughing so hard at them as they ( Nazi Christians ) would be tormenting in the Hell because they are not supposed to hate the Jews, Blacks, Native Americans, etc… I really loved the diverse people across the USA. Jesus Christ died for you and them but they have denied and rejected God the Father’s only Beloved Son’s Love for them and the other races. The Body of Christ seriously need to rise up to fight against the tide of Nazism.

April 4, 2017 3:10 PM

Joel you underestimate the slyness of Satan and how he can deceive. Most the Germans in WW II thought they were fighting communism when they attacked Russia. They also equated communism with Marxism and had watched the Russian Revolution that closed all the Christian churches and murdered all the priests and pastors. The first three leaders of the communist revolution in Russia (1917) were Kerensky, Trotsky and Lenin who were Jewish. Many whites will rationalize their hatred of blacks because Obama was president and the vast majority of the blacks, Spanish and Muslim voted him into office BUT IT WILL BE A BIG MISTAKE AND A SLY TRICK OF THE DEVIL. We should love our neighbors as ourselves. It will also be a big mistake for the Democrats to hate the Republicans for any reason. It will be a matter of a future in Heaven or Hell. Here again we can see politics as a false religion, a very clever delusion of the true conflict of the ages. Germany had lost their faith following the vindictiveness of the Treaty of Versailles. It was a test that most Germans failed and the majority of Americans will probably fail during the next several months. The remaining few Christians in Europe will face a similar test when the Muslims escalate their violence in the near future.

Rockinrick
April 4, 2017 9:10 PM
When I was in the 3rd grade I became verry interested in WW2 History. At only 9yrs old, it became an obsession that I never Questioned. As most Fartherless young boys, I was mischievous , destructive and angry. I began to know all of the weapons, planes, tanks etc. as I got older like 14-15 I knew all of the top Leaders of both sides and had an obsession with the Symbols of each side. I drew the Swasticka on Everything! I had a fascination with Hitler, as well as Patton, Rommel, The SS, D-Day and like I said the weapons of war. The Germans were so far advanced with the V1, V2, and XV1, etc. Then my Unkle who was in the Battle of the Buldge who I Loved and respected rebuked me for writing the Symbol on my books. I saw how much it made him angry and Stopped!! Steven Quayel is a Christian author and has been a source for news that is sometimes 3-4-6 months in advance. Operation Paperclip, where we got the German Engeineers, Scientists, Doctors and gave them millions to just relocate their Forbidden knowledge to America. I’ve had the unworthy ability to see how things are, and could be and the Supernatrual behind mans tricks learned from Satan. In 1990 I was asleep and was woke up by a news report of NASA putting a Giant mirror into outer space. What gall, and arrogance to lie to the Planet about the Moon landing, Sattalites and the Real shape of our earth! Along with New Swabia at what we have all been taught to believe is Antartica. Just remember that Jesus said” men’s hearts will fail them for fear of what’s comming upon the earth. The falling away in the last days isn’t just… Read more »
Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
April 6, 2017 9:57 AM

You mean the “Nazis” in the DNC?

Joel Carter
April 7, 2017 11:39 PM

I mean that the most of the Christians who lived in an era of the World War 2
did not pray or protest against the demonic forces that used the Nazis including Hilter and directed them to killed 6 million Jewish people including others. The Modern Nazis now have the same hatred for Jewish and others and wanted to spread the hate toward the various places within the United States of America.

April 7, 2017 11:48 PM

They are wearing a different uniform but the spirit of hate is still the same.

Daniel
Daniel
September 3, 2017 1:54 PM

I would encourage everyone to read ‘Rise of the Fourth Reich’ by Jim Marrs, ‘The Naked Communist’ by Cleon Skousden, and ‘None Dare Call It Conspiracy’ by Gary Allen. The middle of which can be found online for free, and the others can be found for a reasonable price at many online or used bookstores.

We have to remember that the same demonic forces created both the so-called ‘Fascist’ and ‘Communist’ enemies. The internationalist bankers, industrialists and politicians worked purposefully to build the factories in both Germany and the Soviet Union, including what would be later identified as Death Camps were they worked tens and hundreds of thousands of people to death building only God know what horrors in the underground factories.

Make no mistake these same forces who co-opted the Russian Revolution into a communist one, that just so coincidentally is the 100th anniversary of this year, are still at work today. The same is true with those banking, industrial and political groups that conjured the Nazi’s into power. Nothing in this world just happens, something is always supporting it from the unseen realm.

Diane B
September 6, 2017 10:26 PM

Daniel, I read ‘None Dare Call it Conspiracy’. Excellent book. It opened my eyes to how far removed we are from our Constitutional Republic!