“This nation is as a high flying plane reaching to the heavens that will suddenly go into a tailspin from which it will not recover.”

God has laid the following word on my heart even as He readies Himself to spue the lukewarm church out of His mouth.

“The leaders of My people who have taught My sheep to err have an appointment with the Most High. I will require it of them. Those who have not sought out My truth and have not prepared themselves or My body for My return are going to be stripped naked in the sight of all.

I tell you of a truth, there are many preachers and teachers of My word who have erred from the faith that was once delivered to the saints. They have not contended for My truth. Did I not say in My word to earnestly contend for the faith? (Jude 1:3)

Things are going to change suddenly. Those who are prepared will not be caught off guard, but many in My body will be swept under by deceit. Even as they have not represented My truth, I will allow deceit to have it’s way with them unless they repent. Sudden change is coming to this nation and the church. This nation is as a high flying plane reaching to the heavens that will suddenly go into a tailspin from which it will not recover.

As this nation is, so is the lukewarm church. She has long since abandoned her first love and has sought out many other lovers. She has built for herself great cathedrals. But where am I? She has erected many edifices to herself. But where am I? For when sudden destruction comes ; and it will come though I am longsuffering , your church leaders will not know where I am. For the people will say, “Where is God? Why did He let this happen?”

I also received the following dream on May 22 . I was on a ship in a body of water, attending a Christian conference. Instead of preaching the word, the leader of the conference was asking the attendees to sing a song of their own choosing, whatever was on their heart.

As the meeting continued, I noticed dark waves starting to hit the ship. Then the waves got higher until they completely came up over the ship. Then suddenly without warning, it went completely dark.
No one was offering up solutions as what to do. The leader of the conference was eerily quiet. Sensing we were going to be engulfed under if someone didn’t do something, I spoke and said, “We have to get back to the shore quickly.”

As we started back at full speed, the lights came back on and I became aware of my surroundings. I looked out into the water and I could see many other ships , all different sizes, racing back to the shore.

Interpretation:
I believe the conference and the leader represent the current seeker-friendly church, striving to be relevant to the culture. David Wilkerson referred to this as the “gospel of accommodation” because it adapts the gospel to appease sinners. The conference attendees were being encouraged to follow their own hearts and not the truth of God’s word.

The different ships represent churches and ministries. The shore represents Christ, the true light. I believe this dream confirms that many Christian leaders will fail to offer answers in the difficult days ahead, but God’s remnant will arise and lead his people back to truth.

Scripture References:

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. (Matthew 7:24-27)

Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. (Jude 1:3)

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. (Revelation 3:15-19)

Lydia Hodge

Author: Lydia Hodge

Lydia Hodge is a wife and mother of three. She serves as a registered nurse in the CVICU at Saint Thomas West in Nashville TN where she helps mend broken hearts. She came to faith in Christ after the death of her father in the 90’s. Shortly thereafter, she began to have dreams and visions. She has a passion for the prophetic and believes God has called her to minister during the Final Act of this age of grace.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
May 31, 2017 8:52 AM

Not only will many not offer solutions, but it will also leave two types of pastor’s left with solutions FEMA trained pastor’s and real God fearing pastor’s.

These FEMA pastors are ready to go with nefarious solutions.

Sheri
Sheri
June 1, 2017 12:09 AM

Amen, I was just telling my Pastor 2 weeks ago about the FEMA Clergy Team and asked if he had joined? He said no, but I was not so convinced. Over 100K Churches have signed up w/out their flock being aware. I am only attending the church until the (Holy Spirit says get out of there) witness to those that will listen to the truth. I spoke to him about Romans 13 and the use of KJV vs NIV
( Illuminati inspired/watered down Bibles to control the masses) no comment. I believe he knows. He is on our local radio station which announced this type of Clergy Team a few years ago. He believes in Pre-Trib Rapture and being flown out of here; whereas I believe we are the Trib Saints. He is even in a DVD just released March 2017 but this goes against his beliefs after I asked him why he has not prepared the flock and that the Apostles and Jesus suffered as an example for us to follow. Trailer to the Coming Convergence just released below. I have been passing this around at work and church. It is quite popular and people are purchasing their own DVD to pass around to other believers to prepare them for what is coming. God Bless Sister Sheri

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 1, 2017 3:55 PM

8 Signs A Pastor Might Be A FEMA Agent

1. They have a 501-C3, happily accepting money from Cesar. (Note: Not all 501-c3 pastors are FEMA agents)
2. They either have little or no opinion, when it comes to the deep state\globalist agenda, or they are pro deep state\globalist, and support all, or a good portion of their agenda.
3. They will not publicly speak out against any deep state\neo-con political leader or movement, but some will give glowing reviews of these nefarious entities.
4. Having no spine, they are allergic to preaching and teaching about ALL sins, even the most politically controversial ones.
5. All they teach\preach is nothing but a prosperity gospel.
6. They model their ministry after other openly known false ministries.
7. They care more about membership quantity, not membership quality.
8. They love to quote 1 Peter 2:13-19 and Hebrews 13:17

Sheri Bunn-Markryd
June 3, 2017 1:09 PM

God Bless you Matt! Thank you for the list of signs that a Pastor may be a FEMA Agent. Yes, this Pastor is not speaking against the deep state agenda at all. He teaches mostly love and some spiritual warfare. But, no details of preparing for the darkness and destruction and Judgement by God that lies ahead of us and what is happening all around us. The flock have been brainwashed to believe they are going to be raptured out of here. No mention of sins just to ask forgiveness in a general sense. Promoting books, DVD, etc. and cares more about losing flock then standing up at this hour and teaching what he knows may be hard to take. Yes, when I speak to him about the Global agenda he believes it is a conspiracy.The lord has me witnessing to those that will listen and then I have to get out of this Church when the Holy Spirit says enough. I pray this Pastor wake up before it is too late. I am praying for the congregation to awake from their slumber and study the Word rather than man. Some of my friends there have been open to the information that the Holy Sprint has me send to them. They are starting to question what they are being told versus looking at the world around them now and seeing something is terribly wrong. Have a blessed weekend as we continue to spread the Gospel while there is still time. Blessings Sister Sheri 🙂

Jerome Popiel
June 4, 2017 6:17 PM

The first thing that would trouble me is trusting someone who doesn’t preach out of a real bible.

Sheri Bunn-Markryd
June 5, 2017 10:24 PM

Hi Jerome, sorry, he does preach word for word from the Bible but he has left out the current events with Bible prophesy. When Jesus came the first time they missed their Messiah because they failed to watch the current events and read the Bible. This Pastor is not teaching the fear of God, only love. The Flock will not be prepared, they have been taught they will be raptured out of here before any crisis comes to this land. God Bless you in Jesus Name. Sorry for any confusion or leaving that part out of my original write up. God Bless in Yahushua/Jesus Christ 🙂

Marty Breeden
Marty Breeden
May 31, 2017 8:03 AM

Lydia .. this is one of the most powerful most accurate word from the Lord that I have read in years this is spot-on I recommend that people not only read this but they share it and they read it many times over God bless you Lydia!!

ChristineB
ChristineB
May 31, 2017 3:17 PM

“My remnant in whom I have entrusted My holy word will know where I am and they will lead the lost and broken to fountains of living waters.” I love that Lydia!

My husband and I (& daughter) recently received a word that our next home will be a ‘place of refuge’ for many. That is our hearts’ desire to lead the lost and broken to beautiful Jesus.
Thank you so much for this word, so confirming.
His richest blessings upon you and your family,
Christine

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
May 31, 2017 10:53 AM

God has given me a vision to do an event at our ranch and He has also given me the vision for unity in the body of Christ. I was going to the different churches sharing my vision and trying to get any support. Time and time again, I have offered the beautiful place that God has given us to anyone who would like to use it for the purpose of bringing glory to God and sharing the good news. Over and over again, I hear the words, I’m to busy. This has greeved me to the core and I feel that God must be so offended by the laziness of church goers and especially the leaders. I have really felt the words lukewarm and as I read this those words really popped out. Thank you for sharing this amazing word.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
May 31, 2017 3:21 PM

A Goshen of light when the rest is dark…

Fausto Grijalva
Fausto Grijalva
May 31, 2017 11:15 AM

There is many of us that have been establishing places of refuge. There is homesteads all across the country ready and waiting for The Father’s wil. I encourage you to have the patience of the saints those who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Yashua (Jesus).

Fausto Grijalva
Fausto Grijalva
May 31, 2017 11:16 AM

Yahshua

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 1, 2017 6:46 PM

Bonnie, God has been speaking to me also about an event at my farm. What He has been putting upon my heart is a conference of sorts. I am seeing so many of us scattered across the country (and earth) and our only fellowship is the internet and I see a need to be able to come together for a time and to get refreshed in Him as He hides us apart from the world for a period. I do not have all the details of how this transpires exactly but it may be that He is bringing us out in the open-by ‘us’ I mean the places of refuge that He has been setting up (first in our hearts and then on the land 😉)
He has given to me a few inside tips that I would like to share with you and compare and contrast notes with you?
One thing, not to make this too long a comment, I’ve heard ‘Bring them together’ in the Spirit and I’m seeking more understanding on that word. But, every time I ask Him about it, I keep getting confirmation that it is from Him. So…
Blessings to you, Thomas Nodoubt

jerry rigg
May 31, 2017 9:47 PM

Sad but true, there are churches out there that “adapt the gospel” to appease sinners, the CHURCH OF ACCOMMODATION and ABOMINATION? Since when did true gospel word preaching churches turn into “seeker unfriendly fellowships”? It happened, note the phenomenon of the seeker friendly church. Now I can get uncomfortable in a church where they keep passing the offering basket around and around forever til the church money buckets are full, but I cant get uncomfortable in a church where the gospel is preached with power and Im convicted of my own sin. I dont think if Jonathan Edwards were alive today he would be welcome in most seeker friendly churches. He would be as it were….a righteous man in the hands of an angry mob!

Jeff Byerly
May 31, 2017 7:48 AM

Powerful word Lydia!
I pray that many read it and change their ways.
I will be sharing it on whistleblowerjeff.blogspot.com
God Bless You!
Love and Peace

Savage
Savage
June 2, 2017 1:52 PM

“Things are going to change suddenly.” I believe this word is true, it’s just so vague. In a nation that’s 240 years old, a 10-yr collapse is “sudden”. Reminds me of Jesus saying He is coming soon. I’m sure when He comes – for all but a few it will be too soon! And when this nation collapses, however long it takes to happen, it will be too sudden! God have mercy.

Sheri
Sheri
June 1, 2017 9:20 AM

God bless you Sister Lydia. Thank you for posting your article and letting the Holy Spirit speak through you. No sugar coated message here Thank you Jesus. The time is short and this bible verse keeps popping up and I am being reminded by the Holy Spirit to never be lukewarm. There are souls dying each day and going to Hell. This is a very crucial hour for serving our Abba Father and help brining in the flock as you wrote down the verse…..I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. May we all be on fire for the Holy Spirit and rise up to save as many souls that will listen and show them the Love of Jesus when things begin to happen. God Bless you. 🙂

Chrissy
Chrissy
May 31, 2017 11:44 AM

Lydia, Wow all I can say is this is POWERFUL!! I’ve been seeing waves in my dreams a lot lately. So many are not ready and most are lukewarm ( I used to be one of them). Never in my life have until now have I understood the importance of giving him 100%. We can’t have one foot in the world and the other for Him. We must pray for those who are not ready or lost. Thanks so much for sharing this!

Joanna Benton
May 31, 2017 8:33 AM
WHO WILL BE TAKEN OUT…. From YahuShua HaMashiach, He Who Is Called Jesus The Christ, Our Lord and Savior – The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy, For a Sister in Christ, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear…. Timothy asked this question, for a sister in Christ: Lord, are You coming only for those who are looking for You?..Thus says The Lord YahuShua: Your question is answered in this: I know My own. Thus I am coming for those who are Mine, all those in whom I see of Myself, and for the little ones who remain in their innocence, for all who remain blameless. For all those who carry The Messiah within them look to The Blessed Hope with joyful expectation, knowing the coming of The Lord draws near, for they have been awakened to The Truth. And those who have been misled by the churches of men, yet whose heart speaks true, shall be taken also, in spite of their error; for they too have passed from judgment into The Light of Life. Yet there are many who say they love Me, yet refuse to walk in My ways, who do always resist The Spirit and turn away from those sent to them; these must suffer great loss. Yet they too shall be saved, yet so as through fire, as it is written. For those who hold fast to the veil have refused to discern, they have not understood. They have altogether gone astray and remain at ease in their slumber. For their own arrogance has deceived them; on account of their pride they are held captive, and by their many polluted doctrines and filthy traditions they remain bound. Thus they must be left to refinement, purified and made white, a great humbling in… Read more »
Eduardo
May 31, 2017 6:46 PM

My question sister Joanna is do you think Catholics will be left behind??

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
June 4, 2017 2:26 PM

HI, you can search the site. Here’s one that came up:https://z3news.com/w/proof-the-rapture-happens-on-the-day-of-the-lord/

Have a great day….