My Redemption Has Drawn Nigh

redemption

“Glorious, joy filled days await the redeemed of the LORD. My children hear and believe. Your days have been shortened. My redemption has drawn nigh. Great anguish, but greater blessing is coming for those who will pick up My mantle.

Do not faint nor grow weary. Persevere in faith. Take up your cross and follow Me. Great will be the reward for those that do. The redeemed of the LORD must proclaim their redemption in My Son. None other can save, deliver, heal. Do not look beyond My Word for answers. Seek truth in none other. Strength will come through My Word for all who come in faith.

Awake warriors! Prepare to engage. The battle rages, souls hang in the balance. Awake, arise and let your voice be heard.”

“I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.” (John 10:9-10)

“LORD, I have heard the report about You and I fear. O LORD, revive Your work in the midst of the years, In the midst of the years make it known; In wrath remember mercy. God comes from Teman, And the Holy One from Mount Paran. Selah. His splendor covers the heavens, And the earth is full of His praise. His radiance is like the sunlight; He has rays flashing from His hand, And there is the hiding of His power.” (Habakkuk 3:2-4)

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
December 14, 2015 10:53 AM
Browse: Home / Word of the Day / May I Please Have This Dance May I Please Have This Dance By Brenda • December 14, 2015 Print This Print This Word of the Day Beloved, over the years you have practiced keeping your ear to My heart. Even in difficult times when things seemed impossible you pressed in. I know at many times you have felt as if you didn’t…but let Me tell you that is how I see it. What I think is what matters and I have decided it is time to uncap wells of joy such as you have never experienced before…time to release your heart to dance a dance of complete surrender. I, as your Bridegroom am coming to you even now and I ask you my chosen one, “May I please have this dance?” I want this dance. Let Me encourage your heart and enable you to believe in such divine romance that you are captivated to the point you become completely unresisting to My wooing songs of love. Yes Beloved, it is time to dance—time to dance in step with Me and go where I go without fear. In this place with Me it doesn’t matter what others think or say about how you dance…for to be hidden in My heart brings freedom. Joy comes in the morning…joy comes in the dance (Psalms 30:5; Psalms 16:11). This freedom causes the scales of doubt and unbelief to fall to the ground…causes the pain inflicted by the words and actions of men to disappear like fog in the sun.To dance with Me in the hidden place…the secret place is all You will ever need…and once You have experienced this all else will fade away…prepare your heart and take My hand…Read Complete Love Letter Let them praise… Read more »
Bette Stevens
December 13, 2015 7:07 PM

Ali,amen……..and amen again……….

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
December 13, 2015 5:03 PM

Don’t stop breathing Me in just because you are tired or weary…just because you have been unfaithful or unbelieving…just because of disappointment or the betrayal and rejection of men. You belong to a higher way…a heavenly way not bound by the ways and whims of the world.
Don’t stop singing just because you don’t have a new song. Sing one you have already sung. Sing one filled with words from the promises I have already given you. Don’t stop walking the path. Don’t stop walking the narrow way just because the corner you need to turn seems so far away or too sharp to navigate. Don’t stop praying for the bowl of My remembering is filling to the tipping point.
Yes Beloved, don’t stop now for I am with you and have an overflowing cup in hand…a cup full of notes to sing until whole new songs are birthed. I am with and give you My support to continue on the path no matter how steep or curved it may be. Pray one more prayer…take one more breath…hum one more note… drink one more drink for you are a breath away…yes, a breath away from realizing the victory in so many areas of your life. I am indeed your water in a weary land (Psalms 63:1)
Whole message:

Peggy
December 13, 2015 10:03 PM

Marilee,
That was a BEAUTIFUL word.
We should NEVER GIVE UP!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 13, 2015 9:42 PM

Thank you. I needed that encouragement. Praise God!

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
December 13, 2015 10:25 AM

Amen! Our race is almost over.

sonia
sonia
December 13, 2015 12:46 PM

Dear James, I have been trying to locate the beautiful word on ” …God will separate the blue from the magenta…”.it was posted about one month and a half ago… I did a search under the Prophecy tab and under Church News tab and could not find it. I also noticed that under the Prophecy tab the last prophecy is dated Nov 25th !?! (There is nothing on the next page as it reverts back to the current page…). Not sure if this is a bug or the previous prophecies are filed somewhere else ?
Thanks and many blessings to you and your family !!!

December 13, 2015 3:33 PM

To find any article just use the search tool at the top right side of every page. The prophecies category appears to be working fine for me. You might need to close your browser and re-open it.

Peggy
December 13, 2015 12:55 PM

Hi Sonia,
I’m not James, but, here’s what you can do: Try the Search Box on the upper right of this page.
Type in “blue and magenta.” I just did and it came right up.

Karin B.
Karin B.
December 13, 2015 9:30 AM

Ali, Thank you for being an obedient vessel.
And James, thank you for for the visuals. I believe the images you choose are so profound in adding to the messages released on this site.
This one that accompanies Ali’s word from the Lord is a great visual enhancement that impacts me.

Peggy