“Many of you are about to be announced and sudden doors will open.”

In his previous post, Ryan LeStrange shared how God showed him this month of April is the month of sudden divine shake ups. Ryan is founder of Ryan LeStrange Ministries.

In his latest 27-minute video, Ryan explains the shakings are happening in this season because God is announcing some of His people. The following provides a transcript of part of his message:

“Part of the shake-up is about God getting you out of one position to put you into another position. I believe this is about a rumbling of reformation to get you into this new position. The systems and structures that have held things back are going to be broken. And some of the bondages are going to be shaken loose. This is part of the divine shake up.

The Spirit of God said to me, ‘Ryan, there is a time in the spirit realm where I announce people and it is part of My promotion process.’

I want to tell you, some of you are in the wilderness season, you are in the refining season where things are being stripped away from you. You are in the season where your character is being challenged, where things are being challenged and it doesn’t feel good. It doesn’t make any sense to you. But there is another season when you navigate through that, when God announces you.

I want to tell you, there are sudden doors open. When God announces you, your name is circulated in the realm of the Spirit. And that is good and bad because often times when God announces you, the devil knows what God is announcing. Warfare is many times the result of prophetic destiny. Demons hear what is being proclaimed. Demons hear the prophetic words being spoken over you. Demons see prophetic declarations as you’re making them. Demons see the vision boards you’re putting up. But God can announce you.

When God announces you, you don’t have to announce yourself. When God announces you, things begin to move. There is a divine shake up when God announces you. I’m telling some of you the Lord is announcing you in this season. Some of you are in a wilderness, but God is going to announce you.

Everything in the spirit realm hinges on words. Words are the most powerful thing in the spiritual realm. Words are gateways to things in the spiritual realm. Words are containers. The Bible says the power of life and death is in our tongue. I believe words and pronouncements are one of the functions of apostolic prophetic ministries. So God makes prophetic decrees and God makes prophetic announcements.

The Bible says in Proverbs 13:3, whoever guards his mouth preserves his life. One of the ways we are like God is we speak like God speaks. We declare as God declares. The greatest building God has given us is not with our hands but by what comes out of our mouth.

This is how things shift in the spirit realm, they shift by announcement. God is announcing you and when God announces you there is not a devil that can stop it. When God announces you, it doesn’t matter what education level you have. When God announces you, it doesn’t matter about your financial abilities. When God announces you, it doesn’t matter what kind of degree you have. Many of you are about to be announced and sudden doors will open. Shifts are going to happen.

I am praying for you tonight that in the divine shake-up an effectual door will open, that God will rightly positioned you, that God rightly announcers you because it is the announcement I’m hearing in my spirit that opens the door. It is the announcement that swings the gate open. It is the announcement that looses the wind. It is the announcement that unlocks the favor. When God announces you, he puts your name on men’s lips.

I’m telling you what I heard in the spirit, the Lord said to me, “In this time of divine shake up, I am going to put people’s names before great people. I’m going to put your name in front of great leaders. Some of you business people, I’m going to put your name in front of investors. Some of you writers, I’m going to put your name before publishers. Some of you prophets, I’m going to put your name before those stewarding large platforms.

When the announcement of the Lord comes, you might be in a place of wilderness. The wilderness is a place of preparation. It’s a place of cleansing. It’s a place of purging. But when the announcement of the Lord comes, it ushers you out of the wilderness and ushers you into the court of the king. God is going to give some of you supernatural and divine favor in the realm of the Spirit.

Many of you don’t have the announcement right now, but if you navigate the wilderness, the announcement is coming. God is going to announce you. That’s what I’m hearing in my spirit. And this is what the Lord said to me personally.

Why has the warfare increased? Because God is announcing you! And sometimes demons have more faith in what God is announcing than people do. Some of you are in the midst of hell right now and the Lord says, ‘Have faith in what I have decreed and what I have declared over your life.'”

To view the video, please visit Ryan’s Facebook page. A Facebook account might be required to access it.

Rachel Baxter
April 7, 2017 6:06 PM

Yesterday in my time with Jesus, As I cried out to Him, the word that bubbled up was “reformation”. Just like in the time of Martin Luther, a new reformation is needed. We need to, again, lay down the ways of man, and relearn God’s true ways. He has also been speaking to me that what used to work, is not going to work anymore. It’s not enough to go to Him in prayer even once a day. We are going to need to listen for His breath ALL the time, to hear what He is saying in every moment.

SaraM
SaraM
April 7, 2017 5:53 AM

Wow! Just last night when praying I understood that my time wasn’t yet but to be patient. I wonder, though about the power in the spirit realm. I try to remember to cast out evil demons before I pray and I pray silently so they can’t hear. You wrote of the demons hearing God’s announcement. Do we know those spirit realm “rules” that bind the evil? I know to always pray for protection, but I suppose I’m asking for any more enlightenment. When I go to work I pray for protection for my work place, like a bubble of protection that doesn’t allow evil to enter, Inask for angels to guard entrances. I ask for anyone with evil regards to stay home and be unable to come in the establishment. I ask for the Holy Spirit to blow through every nook and cranny. I know I need to step up my home protection. I’d like to hear from others how they have been successful in preventing evil from those pestering cracks, who get in and cause great pain. Maybe it’s just as simple as asking constantly to fill all areas of your life with grace from Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit so there is no room with all that love. Thanks again James, great word.

Carol W
Carol W
April 7, 2017 9:56 AM

Sara,
Pull up your property on google earth, or that of family etc. Take your finger, after raising it to heave ask the Father to apply the blood of Christ to it; next using that finger trace the property line with the blood of Christ, the same with the home and vehicles. Pray for warrior angels to be placed on the 4 corners severing the lay lines and any demonic curses or hexes sent your way. Give Yashua praise for He alone has all authority and this power is His! Oh, one last thing, in the spirit world, words must be spoken firmly with conviction out loud! Warrior princess! Go to work!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
April 7, 2017 1:48 PM

THANK YOU this is the teaching many of us need! I am gonna do this with my children’s pictures!!!

SaraM
SaraM
April 8, 2017 2:18 AM

Carol thank you thank you thank you! Will definitely do this!!

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
April 7, 2017 10:24 PM

That is excellent advice Carol, and it is Truth, I know! I haven’t used google earth yet, but I call for the Blood line of protection by the authority we have in Christ Jesus. His work on the cross brings Satan’s work to nothing! I got attacked after I posted on this site. I was so sick in bed almost two days. I also play worship music and use anointing oil around the entrances. The Holy Spirit told me to be brave. I obey without fear!

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
April 7, 2017 2:38 PM
SaraM, I too have prayed silently in the past. In doing so I believed the demonic side would not be privy to my communication with the Lord, but I have just recently changed my mind on this. Earlier in the week someone here on Z3 posted a comment that included a link to a video by a Florida man who casts demons out of people and has posted a general prayers for deliverance. His YouTube channel is Jon George Ministries. I have watched many of his videos over the course of the week and have learned SO MUCH. Prior to this, the Lord has given me dreams concerning deliverance and I sincerely believe He is preparing me for possible service in this area. I started the prayer/deliverance process on myself with the on-line videos and my-oh-my. I have really stirred up a hornet’s nest, but in the process the Lord is teaching me so much. I have been given greater understanding concerning the Armor of God in Ephesians 6:17. It is the portion that says the Sword of the Spirit is the Word of God. I remembered when Jesus was tempted by satan in the wilderness. His defense was the Word! I have compiled a few verses I keep on the tip of my tongue for when the evil starts to torment me. I have come to believe we all have our share of demons that torment us. Demons that live inside of us that MUST leave. The Holy Spirit spoke to me this morning and told me to re-read Romans 7:15-25. It is the part where Paul is saying he does things that he sincerely does not want to do, but he still does them. The verse that really stood out to me was 20 that says, “Now if… Read more »
Jennifer
Jennifer
April 7, 2017 6:07 PM

Amen!! This word is one that should be more prominent in the church. Bringing that darkness that is uncomfortable to confront/talk about to the light! May the lord continue to teach you and guide you himself! We often make the mistake of thinking that we need to learn from someone who already knows and has experience but the BEST teacher is God himself and as you’ve been experiencing, BOY does he teach and instruct. Thank you for obeying his voice, for in doing that you have given him joy which in turns gives me joy! I pray over you strength, instruction, wisdom and discernment. Remember the battle is ALREADY WON in the name of Jesus. He defeated all darkness and death on that cross. The enemy tries to make it seem like its still a battle, like he can possible win but the truth is, the enemy lost years ago. It is written you have AUTHORITY!
Luke 10:19
“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you”

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
April 8, 2017 2:52 PM

Jennifer, Thank you for your kind words, encouragement and most of all, prayers! My husband and I discussed what we thought the Lord was trying to say when He said to smother the adversary. I prayed for revelation. I believe I received greater understanding in the night. I was told by the Holy Spirit I needed to understanding the importance of the FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT Gal. 5:16-26. This is very important! I recommend all read and re-read. As I was praying this morning I felt led to ask that the fruit of the Spirit would smother the evil that is trying to tempt me. I also had a dream that showed a lady that was heavy and she was very embarrassed and unhappy with her appearance. I was told she needed to first worry about the inside and the beauty on the outside would fix itself.
Since I have started this journey I have had intense spiritual warfare. I can always tell because I will get dizzy for no reason. I also was given understanding from the Lord that He has allowed this demonic influence because He needs me to dispise it so much, that I never allow it back in once it is gone. I need to stay on high alert and once I see any sign of it, I snuff it out. I am so very thankful for the way the Lord is preparing us for our new coming positions.

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
April 8, 2017 4:19 PM

One thing I must add. Please do not misunderstand me and think that I am saying anyone that is over weight is not clean on the inside. I should probable tell more of the dream. As I saw this lady and knew how displeased she was with herself, I got very angry at the system that is in place to poison our foods. I felt she could not help it. GMO, hybrid wheat, spraying of round-up. I know these foods are purposely harming us and making us heavy. The Holy Spirit told me I was playing into satan’s hand because I was so angry. It was not a righteous anger. The Lord was trying to help teach me to identify satan’s schemes and pointing out we can not stoop to his level. I was also reminded of the story, I believe it is in Matthew, where Jesus is reprimanding the Pharisees for only worrying about the outside of the cup, when what they should actually be concerned with is the inside of the cup. What is in our hearts?

Scott
Scott
April 8, 2017 11:57 PM

B. Hansen…in response to your comments about the Armor of God…I thought you might be interested in this video from Dr. Patricia Green teaching about the Weapons of the Lord’s Army…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEbvb0JQHzI …God Bless!

SaraM
SaraM
April 8, 2017 2:17 AM

B. I look forward to watching those! Thanks for telling me about your thought process and struggles. God Bless you.

Julie Bucker
April 7, 2017 9:40 AM

I think of evil spirits as the bugs, and rats, and even larger animals that exist in a dark room. I really don’t worry about the entity too much, although acknowledging that they are there is important. What I do focus on, is the dark room in the mind that allows the entities to be there. So, it is more than casting out, it is also about opening up a shaft of light onto that darkness. I ask Jesus to come and clean the dust and evil out with me. And, I always work on myself more than I worry about others’ demons. Sometimes, the darkness is a part of ourselves not yielded to truth. In this case, casting out demons will be temporary, because the truth isn’t there to bind up the wound. So, seeking for greater truth and love for oneself or the person affected is a necessary part of the process.

Marilee
Marilee
April 7, 2017 5:45 PM

HI everyone, I am on vacation in CO. I was able to pray with a man, Brock, after talking to him for 30-40 min. He was very open. He said his knee felt better after we prayed.

Tomorrow is my son’s wedding here. I feel lead to say, “Only truth can be found in our lives is following Jesus.” Please pray I know when, how and the tone in which to deliver it. We will be having a reception and dinners together…

Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
April 7, 2017 5:19 PM

Wow. I know that his word will come to pass in my life very shortly. I never seen so many closed doors in my life as I seen this winter. I mean doors that pertain to my buisness. I can’t plan any thing; Its like God just closes the door. But I do know that He is opening doors for me to minister, but to what extent I don’t know. I felt led to have a outreach meeting in High Prairie Alberta on April 28th. Just a gospel band and myself sharing my testimony, but I feel in my spirit that that is going to be a pivitol time for me. God will make the anouncement and the arrangements for me. I know that He is raising up His army for these last days and I do want to be part of it. Thanks so much for the encourageing words. Brother Dave

Deena
Deena
April 7, 2017 2:46 PM
This is such a much needed word! I claim this word for me in the name of Jesus. In February 2014 i had a vision like none I had ever had. I was awakened by two women talking and I opened my eye to see two lights vanish above my head (I was in bed asleep). My attention was drawn to my left above the doorway and I saw the smallest angel – bright yet dim. This small angel had wings above and below and two to make it hover. The face I couldn’t make out but I saw this angel looking to the foot of my bed – at my foot on the right side. Next scene, Jesus was sitting there facing away and I was on my knees crying and begging him to forgive me. But it was as if I was really doing it. I couldn’t get him to listen. I reached out and grabbed his arm. It was a real arm just as if I grabbed yours.. immediately I woke up and sit up in bed.. I reached to my left and grabbed my husbands arm and said that wasn’t it. In the past three years I have repented of everything I know of. But not total peace yet. I am now concerned that it has to do with my remarriage (I have been in a second marriage for 15 years) or well I don’t know. However, during this time I have not been able to fast..My life has been where I can’t stay focused.. I had started seeking several years before this to find out why I didn’t feel the Lord walking with me. So I was seeking hard.. I use to be able to walk with the LORD and he would call me to… Read more »
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
April 7, 2017 6:28 PM

Deena, I don’t have dreams and visions like this but I know all too well about the demons of oppression, depression, guilt and condemnation. Jesus washed you of EVERYTHING! When you feel no peace start commanding the demons to leave in the name of Jesus. And start telling Satan. And his minions that they have NO legal fright to you. You are the daughter of THE KING ABOVE ALL KINGS!

Ngrace
Ngrace
April 7, 2017 3:45 PM

Deena…Can you pray in tongues ? If you can test… the spirit of your tongue. Say if this is not of God I command it to stop.in Jesus Name…..If it doesn’t stop…the Holy Spirt of God hasn’t left you and they are lying spirits !

Deena
Deena
April 8, 2017 4:00 PM

Yes, thanks

Mindy Beyerl
Mindy Beyerl
July 8, 2018 12:03 AM

Hi, Deena.

I know this post and your response are pretty old, but I’m dealing with a similar situation and thought now. I was wondering what’s happened since you posted, if you’re open to sharing. I sure hope you see this.

Deena
Deena
October 10, 2018 9:06 PM

Oh in sentence…. I meant … I did what he wanted to keep the peace

Deena
Deena
October 10, 2018 8:59 PM
Mindy, I just saw this. 10/10/2018. I have never gotten an answer for that dream. It doesn’t bother me as much… just every now and then do I think of it. So many people have told me it must be demons…. but even if….It had to be our Heavenly Father that allowed it for a purpose. It for sure is one of he only dreams that I haven’t figured out. I thought I have always been able to tell what dreams were from God, or satan, or from eating junk food. That’s why I posted on here. The dream was so real. I can to this day close my eyes and see it. Maybe I needed to repent. And maybe I needed to have faith that God would forgive me. Anyway: My husband and I are separated since August 6, 2018 though. I had prayed some time back if the remarriage was the reason or if it was something in my marriage was the reason… for God to show me. Then August 5th my husband told me he had a lawyer… two hours later he told me he had had the lawyer retained for six months because he knew I would act like this. I called friends and they told me to protect myself. I found a lawyer and retained one for myself. Then my husband told me that he lied to me.. He moved out. And I haven’t wanted to let him back in yet. He begs and begs for us to get back together. You see last summer 2017 he threw me out of the house because I was researching remarriage (50% believe it’s ok and 50%n don’t). He thought that I was seeking to find a way out of the marriage. It was almost like something inside… Read more »
Julie
April 8, 2017 1:16 AM

Deena, there are a lot of evil government programs that get children at young ages and can force them into the astral realm where they can be manipulated. Stop believing any dreams and visions and get with the still small voice in your heart. If you feel a voice that has a very commanding and authoritative tone, that is not it. If you can relate with what I am saying, you may want to get in touch with me so you can get some deprogramming. My email is julietbuggsie@gmail.com and I have some info on my website gospelinsights.weebly.com but I need to upgrade it.

Deena
Deena
October 10, 2018 9:08 PM

No that is not it… I never hear loud voices… this dream or vision was a one of a kind though.

Nancy Trimble
April 7, 2017 8:52 AM

I can most definitely agree with this word, life has been hell lately.

Eduardo Male Casillas
April 7, 2017 11:18 AM

God is with you my sister. Love you in Christ.

Marie
Marie
April 8, 2017 3:22 PM

WOW, you have just described perfectly my life over the past 8-10 months or so. And for quite a while I have had the unmistakable impression that Some Big Change is coming in the next couple of months. Not a bad change, but in some way it will be a significant one. It sounds like I’m not the only one!

Tammy Larson
Tammy Larson
April 7, 2017 11:11 AM

Thank you for this word as it really hit home.

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
April 7, 2017 10:26 PM

This is exactly what I needed to hear. God Bless you James!

Sue