“April is the month of the divine shake-up, a sudden month, sudden movement is going to come forth.”

Apostle Ryan LeStrange shared the following prophetic word he received for the month of April 2017. Ryan began his ministry training under  Dr. Norvel Hayes and later founded Ryan LeStrange Ministries. The transcript of his 4-minute message is shown below with the video at the bottom of this post.

“As I was praying and seeking the Lord about April, Lord, what are you speaking to your people in the month of April?

I began to hear, ‘I am shaking it up.’

I believe there is divine shaking. I believe the Lord is shaking things up in our midst. I believe God is releasing us from one level to bring us into another level.

In Acts 16, the Apostle Paul cast the demon out of a demon possessed girl and the whole city got in an uproar. You know, sometimes in spiritual warfare when you counterpunch the enemy, the enemy punches back. The enemy was punching back at the advancement of Paul. The enemy was punching back at the progress of Paul. And suddenly, Paul was in prison.

Paul wasn’t doing something wrong. Paul wasn’t outside the will of God. Sometimes you’re doing everything right, but the enemy comes on the scene to try to steal your destiny, to try to steal your joy, but watch this. As Paul and Silas were in prison, they did something that didn’t make any natural sense. They began to praise God. How do you praise God when you are bound? How do you praise God when things are going in the wrong direction? How do you praise God when all hell has broken loose against you?

I’ll tell you how! You press past the outer courts, past the flesh and into the spirit. You tap into the kingdom that’s on the inside of you. And they began to praise God and suddenly there was a shaking. And this is what the Lord said to me, ‘April is going to be a sudden month, sudden movement is going to come forth, sudden release is going to come forth, sudden breakthrough was going to come forth. The systems of hell are being shaken. Captivity is being broken. There is kingdom movement, the kingdom advance.’

The Bible says, ‘Suddenly, the prison begin to shake and they were shaken loose.’ (Acts 16:26)

I want to say to you, I believe God is going to shake things loose in your life in this coming month. I believe God is going to shake things loose in your finances. God is going to shake things loose in your family. I believe across the body of Christ, we are going to see shaking. Some of it we are going to understand. Some of it we are not going to understand. This is going to be a time of the quaking and the shaking, but God is moving and God has got purpose. There is prophetic movement in our midst.

And the Lord said to me, He said Ryan, ‘There is divine displacement to empower supernatural replacement.’

Things that you were taken out of that belong to you, God is bringing you back to them. And so you’re going to be shaken out of one thing to be brought into another thing. This is part of what the Lord is doing. Paul and Silas got a suddenly deliverance, but it came through a shaking.

I don’t know if you’ve ever been in an earthquake, if you’ve ever been in a shaking, but a shaking is not fun. I remember a time, some time ago, that our ministry went through a great shaking and it was no fun. If you would’ve asked me right in the middle of that, I would’ve said this is demonic. But you know what? It shook me loose from one thing and positioned me into another thing.

And the Lord said to me, ‘During this time period, there is divine displacement.’

You are being displaced out of old structures and old systems, things that are not working, in order to be replaced or repositioned, reset, recalibrated. So the Lord is bringing you out to bring you in.

Father, I thank you for the divine shaking!”

SaraM
SaraM
April 1, 2017 5:05 PM

I, for one, believe this wholeheartedly and am relieved to hear it. You couldn’t have even told me just one short month ago that things I have relied on to be sturdy and a cornerstone in my life have been shaken to the core. Every Lenten season I feel attacked but this one, hoo boy, has been rough. And to top it off, I start thinking that maybe I have disappointed God so much in my thoughts and actions that it’s just too late and not worth it. Just when that became a thought I came here to read this. If I can’t hear God through the fog He makes sure that somehow I get these messages. So many writings in the past week have spoken to me. I will continue plodding along my journey, praying, praising, and reading the Bible to hear Him and spend time with Him. I won’t believe lies told to me. I will endure and call on Jesus. I’ve been so weary and it’s a constant struggle the good v evil. Some days at work all day long the Holy Spirit reminds me just to say Jesus for a break. It’s hard to explain. I look forward to this breakthrough.

Nancy Trimble
April 1, 2017 8:19 PM

I have been under attack too, if felt like it started last Sunday. We are facing a situation again with our home where our lease is coming due with a huge balloon payment, and are trying to refinance and get out from under this awful agreement we’ve been in for 5 years. Ironically just since yesterday things have turned around and I feel positive about it. I have been reading the prophecies lately about how God is going to do a 7 day and or a two week turnaround and I now really believe it. Instead of being grieved about it as it started out and worried about losing our place, I really feel like God is going to turn this around, expose the wrongdoing that has been done to us, and make this work out and I can’t wait to give Him all the praise and glory for it! I am already doing it!
Just one example, we thought it was coming due in June but just found out it is in April! And then this confirmation again from this video. Something tells me April is going to be an amazing month! We may see judgments begin to fall but I think God is going to do some amazing things for His people too! Can’t wait to report!

Grace
Grace
April 1, 2017 6:58 PM

In 2015, the Lord told me that there would be a west coast earthquake in April. He did not specify a year.

john Walker
April 2, 2017 3:14 PM

How do we know a trial/ test from an attack by the devil. Christians seem to be getting these problems for years. how many Christians have just give up after being through the grinder for years and have gone back to the world and what about their testimony of god as someone who crushes the life out of his followers or are we missing something? Around a year ago I had a dream were god spoke directly to me he said If you follow my instructions I will protect you. so for the last year I have followed the instructions I have had no major problems ie being beaten up by the devil . This protection is for his people,

John Barry
John Barry
April 2, 2017 6:09 PM

Brother John ( good name by the way ) the best way is to learn to hear HOLY SPIRIT and to ask . If you are speaking to the situation and doing your best to obey the word and the situation is not changing , it is a test or trial . I am a bit of a hard head and had to take some classes more than once , lot better to figure out it is a trial and ask GOD to help you learn the lesion as quickly and painlessly as possible , it is no fun to have to repeat a class / test or trial .

Tasha
Tasha
April 2, 2017 7:49 PM

The book of Job can be helpful for this. God took an extreme example of an upright man to illustrate His point. Also, as in your case, if we ask God He will often show us. In my case He gave me a dream where I was holding a test tube over a Bunsen burner with my bare fingers, and the white-hot part was going to burn my fingers, but a voice above was praying that the heat would have no power to burn me. Later I was shown that was Jesus praying for me: “Satan has desired to have you, but I have prayed for you that your faith failed not.” Also I think we can’t assume that God is finished with those who’ve given up on God. They may think they’re finished with Him, but possibly He’s not finished with them.

Mike M
Mike M
April 2, 2017 7:12 PM

Jesus told us that the world would hate us because it hated Him. He also told us to expect trials in this world, but to take heart because He has overcome the world. I look at trials as a way to prove my faith and purify my gold. We certainly can bring trials upon ourselves by leaving doors in our lives open for the enemy to exploit – so to your point yes that would be by not following His instructions. He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of His wing.

Paula
Paula
April 2, 2017 4:17 AM

I am currently going through a trial that threw me for a loop and this word is very timely. God has truly encouraged me with this word. Thanks for posting James.

Peggy Ann
April 2, 2017 12:34 PM
Nancy Trimble
April 1, 2017 8:11 PM

A friend of mine sent this one to me just yesterday, so this is definitely a confirmation!

Savage
Savage
May 8, 2017 7:37 AM

So was anybody shaken up in April?

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
May 8, 2017 4:34 PM
April was one of the most incredible months I have ever had in terms of learning from the Lord, so I could say it was a bit of a shake up. First off I need to say, I had been invited to go on a trip to Europe with 3 of my family members. It was from 3/30-4/23, so a large part of the month of April. I prayed and asked if the Lord wanted me to go on this trip. I could never get confirmation that the Lord wanted me to go and I never had a feeling of peace. I stayed back from the Europe trip and instead went on an adventure with God. He taught me more in that one month then I have ever learned in such a short period of time. I would never trade it for anything! I am a true believer in waiting on the Lord, let Him go before us. I’m not saying I’m going to sit on my thumbs and never do anything. What I am saying is, we need to press in and desire to know Him better and He will reveal Himself in amazing ways. We need to wait for His confirmation so we know we are stepping out in His timing. He has taught me tons about spiritual warfare and self examination/repentance, and now he is moving me into the knowledge of peace and rest. I believe we are repeating the wilderness experience and God is trying to bring his remnant into the promise land, a place of complete trust and submission to God. We will soon find ourselves in a battle that we can’t fight without God guiding us the entire way. God is teaching us how it is done. I have said it before and I… Read more »
Lance
Lance
May 8, 2017 8:48 AM

Income tax really shaked me up!

Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
April 5, 2017 9:29 AM

On April first, Just before I woke up I had a dream/vision. In it I saw a good sized man in work or construction clothes. He said to me ” This is the biginning of the time from the past, that you looked forward to in the future” As I awoke I said to myself. ” what kind of a riddle is this?” As I read this post on April first it was comfirmed in my spirit that God was going to pour out His Spirit in a very big way starting in April. It all made seance to me. I have been praying for years for revival, I have been looking for revival for so long and now that thing that I was looking forward to is happening, The construction workers, the labourers, are fianially going to reap a harvest of souls that we never tought possible. Be ready God is calling all His labourers to action. Blessings Brother Dave

Matt NZ
April 3, 2017 3:50 AM

From Glynda L 3 April 2017
A Time of Great Change

My people are entering a time of great change now. Not just any changes will occur in this season, but major changes. You feel the shift taking place now in your spirit, and you will begin to see the shift in the physical as well.
A time of great persecution of My people approaches. You will see it begin with My people Israel, and then migrate to My people elsewhere until it covers all the world over. My people will be persecuted for My Name’s sake, and those who refuse to deny Me will be killed. Fear not to declare My Name, My people, for I shall be with you in that moment and I will declare you before My Father if you refuse to deny Me.
Prepare your hearts for this great change, for it will seem most difficult in many aspects, but it is necessary to usher in the end.