Mandatory Injections Turning People Into Zombies

vaccine

I dreamed I was at either a hotel or a hospital. At times it seemed to be both. The walls were greenish like a hospital, but nice enough to be hotel walls.

I was looking for a certain room, but the hallway was crammed with chairs of some sort down the middle with people being made to sit down in them. Nurses, or what seemed to be nurses wearing white uniforms were calling people’s names and as people came to them, I realized they were being given shots. I had a very bad feeling about this and started walking faster, looking for a particular room. The numbers on the doors were gold like at a hotel.

I heard my name being called and I kept walking. The nurses, both male and female, began shouting out other things that confirmed it was me they were looking for. They seemed to know EVERYTHING about me; my maiden name, my Facebook, other online accounts, where I worked, everything.

They said, “We just need to give you a small injection.”

I said, “I’m not sick. I’m in a hurry.”

I tried to walk past a man wearing green surgical scrubs with a mask, but he tried to grab me. I rushed past hundreds of people getting shots in their upper arms, but it was like after they received the shot, they only cared about sitting and no longer struggled. Before getting the shot, some tried to fight the nurses off and cried, but whatever was in the shot seemed to make them like shells of their former selves so they just sat there, bodies limp, no longer making any sounds or moving.

I just kept searching for some room number, and hearing people behind me telling me, “It is only a shot. We need to give it to you.”

I felt like whatever was in that shot was so dangerous that I must keep going and looking for that room. I felt like whoever was inside it were people I knew, possibly my husband and family.

The last thing I remember was grabbing a door knob and opening it, hoping it was the right room and not more people trying to make me have the injection. Then I woke up.

Author: Jacqui

Jacqui E. was born and raised most of her life as a Jehovah’s Witness, but her love for God and the Bible kept her doubting many of the things she had been taught. In November of 2011, she became a born-again believer in Christ and began hearing from the Lord soon afterwards and having dreams. Her earnest desire is to lead others to Jesus and to warn the Bride to wake up to the things that are soon to come.

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

DR . WALTERS
DR . WALTERS
January 25, 2016 2:42 PM
Back in 2002, a foreign object mysteriously materialized in my left hand, which I attempted to remove with scissors every few months for seven (7) years, at which time I was able to remove this foreign object, finally, which both bled and festered. In those days, I used to call as many as two or three radio talk shows per day, and one of my themes was that there apparently exists a so-called ELS Bible Code message that the Mark of the Beast will be injected by a hyperdermic needle…and that chip implants in pet animals cause high rates of cancer…and I frequently was mercilessly ridiculed or had my conversation ended prematurely. There are, of course, some talk shows such as TRUNEWS and COAST TO COAST AM that permit discussion of the MARK..but not many. At any rate, shortly after I removed the foreign object, an individual claiming to work for an organization like the FBI (for which my grandfather had been an agent under J Edgar Hoover) told me many things I didn’t believe–e.g., there were long range plans to chip every human by 2030 AD, that there were millions of chips stockpiled in Knoxville, TN., that a government bureaucrat didn’t like what I said on talk shows about computer chips and that I might be “targeted” (whatever that meant), that the chip is injected by a long needle, that the chips can turn anyone into a genius, etc. I DIDN’T BELIEVE a word of what I was told. On May 5, something similar to what was described above transpired in an ER ward of a hospital to me, and I spent 18 months of Hell trying to find a doctor to remove a foreign object in my forehead which caused pain in my forehead, itching, chronic vision problems… Read more »
Tami
Tami
January 25, 2016 10:31 PM

Dr. Walters. I listened to an interview on hagmannandhagmann.com with Dan Duval. Dan has worked with many people who have had the same experience as you. Dan has been able to get these objects out through prayer. His website is http://www.bridemovement.com Dan’s interview and pictures of these small objects
( they looked like skulls) can be found on YouTube The official Hagmann and Hagmann report -Dan Duval- Demon Possession dated Sept. 21, 2015. Pictures start at 1:05:00. I hope this is helpful. You are not alone.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
January 25, 2016 7:37 PM

Dr. Walters, did you examine the object take n from your forehead? And how do you explain the object in your hand? Could demonic spirits be involved?

sonia
sonia
January 24, 2016 6:33 AM

Kyle, you and I don’ t control what they put into vaccines. In addition to toxins and bio engineered substances they put metals foe example aluminium.
22 medical studies have shown the link between vaccines and autism more specifically the presence of aluminium in vaccines negatively affects the brain of infants:
2. A study published in the Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry by researchers at the Neural Dynamics Group, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences at the University of British Columbia determined that Aluminum, a highly neurotoxic metal and the most commonly used vaccine adjuvant may be a significant contributing factor to the rising prevalence of ASD in the Western World. They showed that the correlation between ASD prevalence and the Aluminum adjuvant exposure appears to be the highest at 3-4 months of age. The studies also show that children from countries with the highest ASD appear to have a much higher exposure to Aluminum from vaccines. The study points out that several prominent milestones of brain development coincide with major vaccination periods for infants. These include the onset of synaptogenesis (birth), maximal growth velocity of the hippocampus and the onset of amygdala maturation. Furthermore, major developmental transition in many bio-behavioural symptoms such as sleep, temperature regulation, respiration and brain wave patterns, all of which are regulated by the neuroendocrine network. Many of these aspects of brain function are known to be impaired in autism, such as sleeping and brain wave patterns.

sonia
sonia
January 24, 2016 6:34 AM
Martus
Martus
January 23, 2016 11:59 PM

600,60 and 6 in Hebrew resembles a square a circle and a rectangle. Put the rectangle inside the circle and the circle inside the square and you have something that looks amazingly similar to a mini USB female socket type B. These external sockets will be for imputing and outputting signals from the brain to the computer and the unsaved will flock for this technology. For the pleasure they will receive, they will be controlled, and become nothing but chip junkie cyborgs incapable of doing anything except being obedient.

Kyle S
Kyle S
January 23, 2016 10:54 PM

Ok I’ll bite – hey everyone I heard that vaccines are dead or weakened diseases which allow the human body to develop antibodies in order to fight off the real thing. Can someone please explain why people think this is social engineering or population control by some shadowy group?

Steve S
Steve S
January 24, 2016 12:50 AM

Watch this and ask yourself how vaccines will help Bill solve his math “problem.”

Kyle S
Kyle S
January 24, 2016 9:53 PM

He mentioned new vaccines, health care, and reproductive options. I sounds like he’s rolling contraception and abortion together to reduce population by 15% – so basically repackaging the same old eugenics arguments. Regardless, it sounds like the “new” vaccines he’s referring to are the contraceptive ones that prevent pregnancy.

//quick google search yields this

Molly
Molly
January 23, 2016 4:42 PM

My husband had a dream in 2012 that I immediately thought of when I read this. I wrote the dream down in my journal because many times, my husband’s dreams come true and God seems to speak to him like this. In his dream, he was reading an article in the newspaper that showed a picture of a sign placed in travel locations, such as airports, train and bus stations (My husband is a pilot). The sign read “NTSB Finds Risk Necessary”. There was a transmittable disease among people and this vaccination was required to travel, even though this vaccination had adverse affects on people. He knew that in order to travel, you had to receive this vaccination, but the vaccination was dangerous! I wonder if God gave this dream to my husband because he is a pilot and may have to deal with this at some time in the future.

David Hapenney
January 23, 2016 2:32 PM

I also see the dream as more symbolic and showing how far we are in troubling times. The injections go into the bloodstream. We can pray that all our friends and loved ones experience Christ and His love through His cleansing blood in the deepest level of their being. Our allegiance is to Christ and the transformation He works in us by His life-giving word is at the subatomic level.

Peachey
Peachey
January 23, 2016 11:43 AM
To me this dream is symbolic in nature. The Holy Spirit is revealing to me that something is being injected into the lives of the people that will give them a false sense of peace. That they will no longer rise up against those in authority. They will be blinded to what is really happening in their lives, and country. It is a brainwashing so powerful that at first many will struggle with the implications and the affects to their lives, but eventually will be conditioned to accept whatever is coming. Only those that know the truth, who are close to Jesus, will be strong enough to resist. The Lord’s people are waking up, and beginning to draw lines in the sand that they will no go along with some things that are coming. The reason you could not tell weather it was hospital or hotel is because people will be informed it is good for them. People are also being called out by name. The enemy knows who they are. I had a dream from the Lord many months ago. In the dream I was in a dark room with no windows or door. (No way out). There were five tall well built men dressed all in black, standing around a table looking down at five large blueprints that were laid out. One on top of another. The five men were the enemy, and they were looking at the battle plans that were for an all out attack. I peaked between the shoulders of two of them and looked down and saw the writing on the large blueprints all lit up in gold. It looked like some kind of strange writing, with flow diagrams, symbols, etc. I woke up. I knew the five blueprints represented five attacked of the… Read more »
Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
January 23, 2016 11:17 AM

Steve Quayle’s saying is wise: “Shot in the arm or shot in the head, either way, you end up dead.”

Vaccinations are part of the elite’s soft-kill population control agenda. They are also conditioning people to one day receive the mark of the beast.

sonia
sonia
January 23, 2016 3:39 PM

Agree!
I am also reminded of Katherine Baxter’s revelations of Hell and of the End Times when she saw in a dream / vision someone who was panicky and stressed out and who went to see the ‘world medical system – AC’ for help and when she came out of this ‘office’ she was emotionless and like a zombie….
I don’t know if you remember a few years ago the so called H1N1 pandemy but Governments across the globe were getting ready to make it mandatory for everyone to get the vaccine… Even the military was going to be mobilized to make sure everyone gets it… But interesting enough ‘those in charge’ (elites) we’re not going to be administered vaccines …. Isn’t that interesting… So yes, I totally agree with you Mike. Vaccinations are part of the elite’s soft-kill population agenda. So I made up my mind I will not get vaccinated. But if I ever get vaccinated by force, I will be praying that it has not effect on me… Standing on the Word of Jesus that ” they will take up serpents and if they drink any deadly thing it will by no means hurt them” (Mark 16,18).

Kyle S
Kyle S
January 23, 2016 11:03 AM

What struck me about this dream was the recipients were struggling and fighting, then stopped and no longer cared. The feeling I got when I read this is not that this is about the mark or literal vaccines, but it is about a coordinated effort by the enemy to make people docile. They’re fighting against something then they stop.

The feeling I get here is that this dream may refer to professing believers no longer caring and giving up on their faith/fight. Perhaps it has something to do with them knowing everything about people and hitting them with some attack of shame, lies that causes them to become hopeless.

If this is the case, repentance, forgiveness of others/self, and a solid walk w Jesus is the cure.

Shelley
Shelley
January 23, 2016 9:20 AM

I don’t know if this is fact but i heard most muslims do not take mandatory injections because of religios beliefs. If that is true they will not be zombie like some of America will be. Last time I was at the Dr. She wanted to load me up on all kinds of vaccines and i am 61 years old. It gave me pause because I thought she was a christian.