Man of lawlessness leading the charge against California

A few years ago, I started hearing a lot of people claiming Barack Obama was the antichrist, but I laughed out loud because it sounded so ridiculous. As the testimonies kept coming, I finally asked God about it in early 2014. I was very surprised by what He showed me.

Immediately, I saw a vision of Obama riding on a white horse, which is a clear reference to Revelation 6:1-2. A long row of other riders on horses were on both sides of him and they were all riding fast. I knew they were sweeping across the western part of the United States, leaving a big cloud of dust in their trail as they destroyed everything in their path. After reaching the end of that region, they turned to the east to bring more destruction in the next region.

Since Obama was president at the time, I did not understand why he and his fellow riders were focusing on just one region at a time. It was not until he left office that I realized the fulfillment of my vision was just beginning.

Today, we are seeing a spirit of lawlessness reigning over California as they are refusing to enforce federal laws, similar to what South Carolina did prior to the American Civil War. It makes sense lawlessness would arise because the man of lawlessness is leading the charge against them. Just as I saw in the vision, his path of destruction has started in the western region.

In a new post, Dave Hodges, host of The Common Sense Show, warns of a possible civil war brewing in California with Obama’s former staffers working to make it happen.

On March 11, 2018, a trusted source, Paul Preston, called me as I was finishing dinner. He informed me tht he thought it was likely that Civil War II was going to begin in California and we would not have to wait long for this event to occur. Paul Preston is one on the primary leaders of the New California movement that is in process of creating a 51st state which is breaking away from “Commiefornia”.

New California has 40 counties in full support of this movement. They are breaking away from radical California government that believes they do not have to follow federal law and intend on breaking away from the US as an independent country. This has traditionally been known as the CALEXIT movement is fully endorsed by Governor Brown and most of the Democrats in the California Legislative Assembly. Also in support of the movement is China, the Mexican Consulate, the Mexican government, George Soros, various crime families in Asia as well as former key members of the Obama administration including Eric Holder (spokesperson), Loretta Lynch and closet support from the Clinton Foundation and the United Nations.

The lawlessness of California is off the charts. The unpunished murder of Kate Steinle by a several times deported illegal alien angered the country. Mayor Schaaf of Oakland obstructed justice when she warned illegal aliens that ICE was going to conduct a raid in Oakland. Here is the story behind Mayor Schaaf’s criminal actions.

Paul Preston had an embedded sources at some of these meetings and the drug cartels along with MS-13 pledged “extreme violence” if CALEXIT was not successful. If one wonders how serious this movement is, consider the fact that CALEXIT opened an embassy in Moscow in 2017.

As far back as January of 2017, Paul Preston and I publicly speculated that President Trump would have to send in the troops with tanks to California to meet the rebellion. (Source: thecommonsenseshow.com)

It is no coincidence former members of the Obama administration are actively supporting the CALEXIT movement. If we could see behind the scenes, I believe we would see exactly what God showed me with Obama leading the charge. Many of the same criminals who worked for him before and still working for him now.

When I saw that vision in 2014, I was surprised, but even more surprised by the question God asked me, “Was it not written about this one that he would do these things?”

I had no idea what He was talking about because I had not studied the scriptures regarding the prophecies of the evil king who would arise in the last days. So, I started studying and found where it was written, “He will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god.” (Daniel 11:39)

I believe God was revealing Obama is the one who fulfills what the prophet Daniel saw and wrote about, the one who would take action against the strongest nation on earth during the last days, the United States, with the help of a foreign god, the Muslim god, Allah, and help from his Muslim friends.

During his two terms as president, Obama did great harm to the United States, but I don’t believe he completed his assignment because the United States remains intact. His two terms as Commander in Chief were just setting the stage for him to fulfill his destiny as Organizer in Chief. In a conference call in November 2016, he even said his presidential duties had prevented him from focusing on what he really wanted to do.

“One of the challenges that I’ve discovered being President is I would like to be Organizer in Chief, but it’s hard. You know, you got Syria and you got NATO and you have summit meetings and economic issues that you must deal with on an ongoing basis and you try to get legislation done.”

His presidency provided him with the platform, funding, and organization to do more harm to our nation after leaving office than he did as president. He is now far more dangerous because all those hindrances have been removed, allowing him to focus on what he wanted to do all along. Today, we are seeing the first fruits of his labor.

Obama is waging war against our nation and hardly anyone even knows it, which is why he is having such great success. The news media covers for him. Our elected officials refuse to expose him. Church leaders continue to praise him. Millions of Christians still adore him and would vote for him again if they could. Yet, God is revealing hidden things to a few outcasts because they’re the only ones willing to listen, the only ones who don’t already know everything.

Hopefully, more people will repent and turn to God and awaken from their spiritual slumber before it is too late for America. Unfortunately, it might already be too late for California.

Scott
Scott
March 13, 2018 8:24 PM

WOW! Amen…a truer word could not have been spoken! I have often told people about the collapse of America and other world powers. It will start here but spread to the rest of the world. You can’t have Superpower countries around and have a rise of the AntiChrist and one world order…it has to happen. And people (Christians) just don’t even want to think about it. Obama in his first 5 years used to upset me terribly…I knew he was tearing down this country…I knew he was splitting the country by race, sex, age, religion, & etc. I prayed everyday for God to change Obama…to obey God’s law…to feel God’s peace…to read the bible…to gain the wisdom of Solomon and etc. But always to change Obama…to be more Christian. Then I received a revelation…maybe Obama wasn’t supposed to change…maybe he was doing EXACTLY what God had intended him to do. Ever since…nothing Obama does upsets me…its God’s WILL. And we know how this is going to end if you have ever read Revelation. But this just illustrates how asleep the church is…can’t see it coming even as it is getting ready to run right over them.

Megan Manrubia
March 14, 2018 11:26 AM

I do live in California and I do continue to ask the Lord why I was put here. I don’t have the means to just leave and I actually can’t leave because I only have temporary custody of my daughter. All that aside, more importantly, I trust the Lord. I don’t much like living here, but God has me right here now for His purpose. I do believe that God will make a way for my family and I when the time is right. Please pray for me, thank you for the great articles. I really enjoy reading them. GBY brother in Christ.😇

Antwon
Antwon
March 14, 2018 7:42 PM

Praying for you sister.

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
March 13, 2018 9:15 PM

I knew Obama was the antichrist during the democratic convention. The Holy Spirit said to me “identify the antichrist he is entering the national scene” I looked over each person and when I saw Obama my first thought was “he looks alien like not human” so I immediately knew it was him from day one. No one in Robert Morris University believed me not even my parents I was thought and told I was crazy. I know the truth and continue to expose him to everyone.

Florian
Florian
March 14, 2018 9:28 AM

After i came to faith it was mong the first things i realized. Obama is evil and wicked to the bone. I never had a personal revelation, but i knew in my spirit, that he is the soo extremely evil. Since that time i am sure he is the AC. And unfortunaly I have a fear that he will grab power in Europe.
Before i came to Christ i thought he is a nice guy…. how things can change.
Shalom from Germany

Florian
Florian
March 14, 2018 12:55 PM

But I am also up to stand ground in the tribualtion ahead. The bible promises great reward for all who suffer for the cause of christ. In WW2 we had an underground church, the Confessing Chruch. Time will come, we will resist again.

Jan from Peoria
Jan from Peoria
March 18, 2018 5:30 AM

I’ll stand with you Florian!

Abby
Abby
March 13, 2018 6:42 PM

Wow, this could not have come at a better time, James. Last night, I had a dream, in which I was standing next to a raised platform, several feet above my head. Looking up, platform was filled with many men, all wearing suits. I took a few steps forward, and climbed most of the way up a ladder that led to the top of the platform. But then, I spotted Obama, milling around in the crowd of men. My blood ran cold. I tried to climb back down, but my dad (who was behind me the entire time) pushed me to the top). I pulled myself onto the platform. The floor of the platform had some sort of padding on it, like something you’d find in a gymnastics arena or trampoline park. I could still see Obama. As soon as I made a move to try and get off the platform, he turned around instantaneously and approached me, a smile on his face. My heart began to pound. There was something in that smile that chilled me to the very core, something fake that was hiding the truth within. He reached out and shook my hand, still smiling. As soon as our hands touched, my dream self felt faint, and the whole world started to blur, as I swayed, feeling dizzier and dizzier. That’s where my dream ended. I woke up at 4, 4:15 in the morning. I began to pray. I must’ve fallen asleep again, because the next thing I know, I’m waking up at 6 for school. I can only guess about what it meant, if anything. I just thought I’d share it, since it had something to do with Obama.

Brian
Brian
March 24, 2018 3:25 AM

Hi Abby, As i was reading over your dream the Holy Spirit came over me and gave me pieces of interpretation. This dream is about your ministry and what God is going to call you to do. Your Dad in this dream is represents your Heavenly Father who is going to push you onto a platform to minister about something specific. You trying to turn back represents fear but God’s going to keep pushing you to the top. The padding in this dream represents protection. Gods going to keep you protected within this ministry regardless of the outcome. You’re going to expose the truth about something Obama related. Handshaking in this dream represents coming into agreement with something Obama related. Being dizzy represents confusion.

With all things take this to God in prayer and ask him to conform and reveal things to you that you will need to know.

Blessings,

Brian

christine chapman
christine chapman
March 13, 2018 9:39 PM
Hello everyone..I have been corresponding with another dear friend believer in the U.S. we were discussing many things..(right on the doorstep)…he sent me a link which was part of a prophecy given by a lady in the U.S….re war…pending? hearing the war drums.! ( He has also co written a book titled GLOBAL TACTICS OF WWW 111 BY BENJAMIN BARUCH & J.R. NYQUIST…THE DAY OF THE LORD IS @ HAND ..HAS COME.! plus the rebuke to America:”You have not locked your gates. Tells u everything about the security theater at our airports, & then the powers that be leave the gates @ the borders wide open….The caterpillars have come among us as….and when caterpillars, it’s not just one,or 2,there are tens of thousands among us now…& they are ready to shout…..but the Americans, and most of the church, will never see this coming. .. Jeremiah 51:14.. The LORD of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillars; and they shall lift up a shout against thee . Daughter: prophesy to the Bear, The Eagle and the Dragon. Prophesy to the Bear, you are a shrewd warrior: You are prepared. YOU have aligned your friends.You have stepped to the front, & have placed your warriors in areas to best serve your purpose.YOU are the STRONGEST. Prophesy to the Eagle :YOU have forgotten the lessons of your past. You have not locked your gates. Your enemies will use this opportunity to cause chaos inside your borders. You are the WEAKEST. Prophesy to the Dragon: You have worked in the night You have friended the bear in secret. I have known you since the foundation, You are the most DANGEROUS. The peoples of the world have no idea,what you have been planning for them. Right… Read more »
Mark scheib
Mark scheib
March 13, 2018 9:33 PM

My wife and I live in Huntington Beach California. God is moving us out of here to the Southlake area of Texas. Although We have to verify His timing….Can’t wait to get out of here. Our Governor is exasperating. Doing business. In this state is exasperating.

Jon J
Jon J
March 14, 2018 11:47 AM

I grew up in LA Co. and then South Orange Co. eventually moved up to Bay Area and then Tracy area. Moved out of California about 15 years ago. It was bad then, I can only imagine it now.
I’m in North Texas now (15 minutes from SouthLake)Weather isn’t always as pleasant as South Orange County but hey, it’s a small price to pay to get out of there.

Stephen Gookin
March 14, 2018 3:58 PM

Lived almost my whole life in California. Would leave if I got the word to go, but I’m in Northern Ca. (i.e. Known as the North State), Not likely really anything coming from Sacramento.

Ann
Ann
April 17, 2018 10:29 PM

Welcome to The Lone * State!

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
March 14, 2018 8:38 PM

Looking forward to leaving and getting down there. The challenge is finding the right job, house, church ect ect

Brother Steven
March 13, 2018 6:44 PM

God help us! How could any person who is truly born again put their hand to the plow of voting for him. I’ve always felt he is evil and a deceiver and a bad person, but I’m growing more convinced that he might just be the one the devil inhabits and possess in the final days.

Martin
Martin
March 16, 2018 3:50 AM

Remember that “Obama” (Barry) came into power through voter fraud. In some districts over 100% of the registered voters “voted” for him, besides millions of “deceased” voters. In Project Veritas the “demon-rats” brag about rigging the elections for the past 50 years.

Joe7
Joe7
March 13, 2018 5:50 PM

I personally have never had any divine revelation as to whether Obama is AC. But the majority of the time he was in office i figured that he indeed did fit the bill based upon I considered him to be destroying this country. I was aware of this scripture in Isaiah 14: 20 Because you have ruined your country,
You have slain your people.
This scripture is obviously in its context speaking of antichrist. AC destroys his own land or country.

Rachel Baxter
March 13, 2018 5:51 PM

Well written – Thanks for putting this info forward. I really had no idea Calexit was that serious. I personally will be watching San Francisco since that is the city in California the Lord instructed me to watch for the beginning of WW3. What better cover to attack the US but when we are attacking ourselves from within.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
March 14, 2018 5:34 AM

I was taken in a dream one night and was up high over a map of California and I saw a star on the map that I knew was the capital of California, then I heard, “All Call.” and I woke up. I knew it was not good

Martin
Martin
March 16, 2018 4:04 AM

Exactly what Duduman was told.Excerpt from a vision:
“Now for the reason I am here. I was sent to show you something. Look and see,” he said, pointing down to the valley below. As I looked, I saw the outline of a map of America then the outlines of states began taking shape. As I continued to watch this map solidify, small lights began to flicker on and off in some of the states. I recognized California, Illinois, Michigan, Arizona, Washington State, Florida, and New York, among the states that lit up. The light was rhythmic, almost like a homing beacon, constant in its progression. I continued watching the lights go on and off, waiting for something else to happen, but nothing did. Finally I said, “I don’t understand. What does this mean?”

“These are the places where those who were sent here long ago, to bring fear and cause CHAOS, have situated themselves. They lie in waiting, planning and plotting destruction. They are as coiled serpents, looking forward to the hour when they will be loosed upon this nation. If God’s children PRAY, once more he will DELAY the season of sorrow that is yet to come”.

Sandra
Sandra
March 18, 2018 3:37 AM

I recently read someone say the Lord told them, “The web has been made and the eggs of the cocketrice are waiting to hatch” , in reference to the AC and his minions plans

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
March 14, 2018 5:17 AM
James, thank you for posting this. In Sept of 2013, I had the following dream. I was in Obama’s master bedroom. I was standing in front of their closet and I pointed at a suit that was displayed facing to the front in front of the other clothes and her dress and I said “this is what they are going to wear to The Event”. His suit was a normal business suit of dark navy or black color and her dress was white knee length with a lot of bling on it. Then in the dream it zoomed in on his suit. The hanger tipped and the suit slid to the ground and then there was complete darkness. I felt a very evil presence behind me. It was a huge demon/beast with red eyes and I knew in the dream it was Obama. I was gripped with fear in the dream because I knew I was in danger. I had so much fear that for some reason I tried to yell but could only whisper and 3 times I called out “Michelle, Michelle, Michelle” for some odd reason thinking she would help. Then the dream ended. I prayed and asked the Lord when this event would be and within the week I had another dream. In the dream I was in a room with banquet tables that were being prepared and it zoomed in on one banquet table. Someone was putting white napkins on the table and then they were corrected and told to alternate pumpkin and white napkins. end of dream I too heard of many saying he was the antichrist and found it hard to believe yet I knew he had the antichrist spirit. I now believe he is. Needless to say, there is going to be an… Read more »