President Guarding a Secret Strategic Plan for the Nations

secret

On July 22, 2016, I received a dream and a vision.  I have been praying and seeking the LORD about what they mean and want to share their interpretation.  Like with all prophetic dreams, words and visions, please seek the LORD for discernment and confirmation.  Remember, we only see through the mirror dimly, but one day face to face! (1 Corinthians 13:12)

In this dream I started feeling movement in my stomach and was completely startled by it.  I then recalled, in this dream, about another dream that I had a few months ago of how I had been pregnant and was in the final transitional stage of giving birth, only to have the contractions completely stop.

Then, I thought to myself, that maybe I really AM pregnant again and now something is about to happen.  Sure enough, the movement starting getting stronger and stronger.  I looked at my stomach and started seeing these large imprints of little hands and feet trying to poke out.

The movements got stronger and stronger. As they increased, I felt as if this baby was going to try to BURST out of my stomach.  I saw the head imprint thrashing to and fro along with hands and feet now trying to punch its’ way out of my stomach.

While this was happening, I was outside of a door of a building and there was a bunch of people inside.  I felt the immediate need for help and called for someone to come and see what was going on with my stomach.  Then a person came outside to see what all the commotion was about.

When I looked up at this person who stepped outside, I saw that it was our President.  He looked at my stomach and saw it flip-flopping about in almost a violent way.  He got very excited, his eyes got large, and he drew me close as if he didn’t want anyone else to see or hear.

He then, whispered to me, “What is happening to you is a SECRET and a STRATEGIC PLAN FOR THE NATIONS.”

End of dream.

Interpretation:
I believe this is warning dream.  The first dream I had a few months ago about almost giving birth, but then the contractions stopped, meant there was some plan that somehow got thwarted, postponed or stopped.  Then with this new pregnancy, the plan was now back in FULL FORCE and about to happen.  This plan is something our President knows about and is keeping it as a closely guarded secret. It not only involves the United States, but it is also a strategic plan that somehow affects the nations.

“Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.”  (James 1:15)

Prophetic Vision:
On the same day I received this dream, I also received a vision in which I saw three medium sized cardboard boxes sitting in a row.  On the top of each one was the name ‘TRUMP’  in big, black, bold letters.

The boxes were closed as if they had never been opened, however, I saw in the spirit, that these boxes had CLEARLY been opened but then sealed back up to make it look like they were new.  END OF VISION.

Interpretation:
I was really stumped about what this meant until I shared with a dear sister in the LORD, who immediately said, “Ballot boxes.”  I believe what the LORD was trying to show me was the deception that is coming in the voting ballots.

“You have plowed wickedness; you have reaped iniquity. You have eaten the fruit of lies, because you trusted in your own way,
in the multitude of your mighty men.”  (Hosea 10:13)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, The Lighthouse.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
August 2, 2016 6:26 AM

Last week while awake late at night simply being still the Holy Spirit began to speak of some coming events. One was a blow or strike against this administration. Not sure exactly what and I don’t want to speculate but perhaps it will be to thwart or even destroy the plans of a mere man by the sovereign hand of God. At first I struggled with it but at times I’ve been led to pray for swift judgement upon those bent on evil. For example I heard yesterday that the Satanic Temple is approaching school systems at the elementary level that has any type of Bible based club or group. They say if Christianity can be represented so can we. I have no time for that that! I’m praying for complete destruction upon that. Their ambition is to destroy this generation just as this administration is attempting to do with the whole transgender agenda they are forcing upon the schools. What kind of confusion does that create in a child’s mind? It’s demonic and I refuse to tolerate it! Swift destruction!

Jan
Jan
August 2, 2016 8:17 AM

I am in total agreement with the destruction of this satanic agenda. Let the destruction of this agenda be so Lord God!!!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
August 2, 2016 8:18 AM

Warriors arise!

Expat gal
Expat gal
August 2, 2016 5:11 AM

Watch the Inclirik base in Turkey very closely. I believe, no validation of this yet, that Erdogan will seize the U.S.’ 50-90 nuclear weapons at the base. He will use these to strengthen his efforts & power to build the Islamic caliphate. See Matt’s work on the website, The Daily Crow, about why Turkey which was previously the headquarters of the Islamic caliphate, will likely be again. The “secret” I believe is that this “unsuccessful” U.S. Led coup was never trying to be successful as Obama & the Khazarian mafia & neo-cons, want the start of World War III & to pit Muslims against Christians in fulfillment of Albert Pike’s goals for WWIII ending in almost complete annihilation of the population & destruction of these 2 groups & the aethists. Although many people believe Obama is The Antichrist, I think it may be Erdogan. He is an incredibly dangerous man & I see Hitler when I see pictures of him.

I ask all my brothers & sisters to pray for the Christians in Turkey. 50,000 passports have been canceled. It is likely that many of these are Christians that are increasingly being terrorized in this country as it converts to a Muslim country from a secular country following dropped plans to join NATO. Pray for their safety & escape from this tyrannical leader. I expect mass killings from him as he has already taken steps to repeal capital punishment for the “coup” instigators, I.e. His political & religious adversaries. Very troubling times but we take peace in knowing Our Heavenly Father has overcome this World & we “know how the story ends”! Praise God!

Karen
August 2, 2016 8:37 AM

Please don’t just pray for the Christians there. Please pray for the US Military still be held there. Our State Department is doing nothing to help these people there and I am afraid it is going to be Benghazi on steroids. The news media is not saying anything about this.

Expat gal
Expat gal
August 2, 2016 9:14 AM

Totally agree!!

Dean
Dean
August 2, 2016 7:38 AM

I agree, Erdogan is very dangerous, and if the countries of the world had any sense of honor or decency, they would rise up to stop this dictator from jailing and potentially killing his political enemies. What is most puzzling to me is Russia’s role in this.

By the way, you meant the EU, not NATO.

Expat gal
Expat gal
August 2, 2016 8:40 AM

Yes, I did mean EU. Thanks.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 2, 2016 9:08 PM

I was listening to yesterday’s trunews broadcast earlier. While hearing the description of what is happening, I couldn’t help but think…BENGHAZI! Our troops are ill-equipped to hold off thousands of attackers on that base. I hope and pray this is not Benghazi all over again!

Paula
Paula
September 25, 2016 6:38 AM

I too have been noting Erdogan. I have heard that he has been performing ‘miracles’. I believe Mr. Obama is just a decoy to deceive people from seeing who the real Antichrist is.

Expat gal
Expat gal
September 25, 2016 6:45 AM

Obama & Erdogan have been very lose with Obama having noted a few years back that Erdogan was one of three World leaders that he had the closest relationship with. Notice how the fate of all the “coup prisoners” has completely fallen out of the news? I am concerned that many of them have been imprisoned permanently or killed. This is the mass amount of deaths that will become the norm under the Antichrist. I would bet that a disproportionate percentage of these individuals are Christians & that Erdogan wants to remove them permanently to return Turkey to a Muslim country.

Any
Any
August 2, 2016 4:50 AM

It reminds me of my dream, in which Obama had a son in a wheelchair covered with a blanket till his neck. One day they where walking in a park when this boy came out from the wheelchair and you could see that he had four legs: it was a beast. He wanted to eat icecream. I think this “beast boy” is Obama’s secret plan – and it will reveal summertime because he wanted to eat icecream.
Any

Rachel Baxter
August 2, 2016 8:52 PM

Any – I had a brief vision where I saw an older child in a wheelchair sitting next to Obama, and when I got closer the child turned around and it was one of Obama’s daughters. It felt very evil and wrong. In reading your dream, I believe the interpretation for my vision is the same. It’s like Obama is giving birth to the AntiChrist.

Paula
Paula
September 25, 2016 6:39 AM

Rachel, could it be that Obama is the forerunner for the Antichrist?

Rachel Baxter
September 25, 2016 8:54 PM

Paula – Anything is possible! However, I can only share what I feel like Holy Spirit has shown me or spoken to me. I have had multiple confirmations that Obama is the antichrist. That’s all I can tell you!

Paula
Paula
September 25, 2016 9:03 PM

Well then Rachel, if God says he is, then that settles it. I must say, it is all quite fascinating to me because I have always been a lover of bible prophecy. I remember when I started to study the Word again on the rapture. I felt strongly in my spirit that it would not happen before the tribulation. So I started to search and the Holy Spirit began to give me revelation. Then I “stumbled” on this site! So it’s taking me a while to warm up to the Obama antichrist revelation, but I know God will show me the truth. Perhaps I am not quite ready for it.

Sahran
August 3, 2016 1:35 PM

I heard the word Madhi 12 upon waking up about 5 years ago…never heard this b4 in my life…I researched aND found out it is the Islamic Messiah. I prayed and saw a winding road of little Obama faces…I took this to mean he would pave the road to the antichrist

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
August 2, 2016 1:59 AM

Prayer alert – July 29th, 2016 By Cindy Jacobs

We pray for Australia today.

For the Lord would say, “Satan is going to try to come in like a flood, even to the west of Australia, and begin to disrupt formally very peaceful areas. In fact, people will say, ‘Oh, that could never happen here.’”

But the Lord says, “I want you to put shields up in western Australia particularly. I want you to pray to protect your city,” says the Lord.

And even I see in Darwin, in the north, all the way down. I see also Perth.

And, Father, we thank You for this. We thank You, Lord, that You are going to keep the Australian nation safe. Lord, we ask You right now—any plot, anything being planned of disruption—we say “no” to that plan, in the name of Jesus.

Lord, we thank You right now for safety, safety, safety. Give the police and the secret service there eagle eyes to see, in Jesus’ name.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 2, 2016 7:10 AM

Proverbs 26:27….continue to agree on this Word for the enemy’s plans. We all know eventually the beast system will be set up, but we can continue to thwart as well until Father calls us home.

Dean
Dean
August 4, 2016 9:48 AM

You hadn’t recently watched the movie “Alien,” had you?