“I am now making divine connections in your lives to help you survive this Age of Chaos”

You have asked Me to prepare you for what is coming. I am now making divine connections in your lives to help you survive this Age of Chaos, and the wars that are coming to many nations.

My children, you struggle to understand why things cannot go back to the way they were – to the times of peace and prosperity, but it cannot be so now, for all scripture must be fulfilled. This will be a difficult time, as many of you wonder what has become of loved ones, as many do without basic needs, but remember the end is upon you and you will soon be home with Me.

Use the time left to you to do as I am leading you. You have felt the leadings in your soul to tell others of Me, to do good works, for soon your time there will be done, and opportunities will be lost.

Use the time you have left, not to wonder, but to work.

Matthew 24:6-14
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 26:54
54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

saraM
April 22, 2017 8:49 AM

This chaos has started in my personal life. I wonder if it is preparing for me to already be ready to do without and to be in a constant state of uncertainty. It’s most definitely making me realize that God has to be the one constant, the one Love, the most important central part of my life, because everything else can fall away. Relationships you thought were solid can fall in no time as is happening with me. I pray, please pray, that my husband comes to know God’s love and forgiveness and can let go of his anger and resentment towards me. Chaos is with me already.

Amina
Amina
April 22, 2017 11:41 AM

Lord i pray for SaraM’s household. I pray in Jesus name that You would remove all the anger, confusion, and chaos in her household. Lord You said in Your word that if we pray according to Your will that You would hear and answer our prayers. Lord You are not the author of confusion and strife, but the God of peace and unity. So i ask that You answer this request for the good of SaraM’s household and for Your glory in Jesus precious name Amen!

SaraM
SaraM
April 22, 2017 10:05 PM

Thank you, yes I appreciate this very much.

bert
bert
April 22, 2017 12:42 PM

Dear SaraM: I was so grieved at the clear heartache in your posting. Prayers ascend to the Father Who is NOT willing that any should perish. Remember that the LORD IS YOUR HUSBAND, and He will NEVER fail you, even though a mortal and sinful human may. May the Great Yehovah comfort your wounded heart.

Julie
April 23, 2017 10:04 AM

That is true. I have felt many times also that the Jesus gets all the women, and he hands us off to our husbands. But if our husbands fail us, we have Jesus.

SaraM
SaraM
April 22, 2017 10:03 PM

Wow, that really touched me. Thank you, yes indeed, great words of comfort.

Velva
Velva
April 23, 2017 4:35 PM

I am praying for you Sara too! Chaos has also started in my house! Anger, resentment, etc. But I have the peace of God which truly surpasses my understanding resting in my heart! I will continue to lift your family up to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

Jenny from U.K
April 22, 2017 3:42 AM

Thank you Glynda for this very encouraging word.I think our Father has answered the prayer on a lot of our hearts. I had a very vivid picture last night of a woman giving birth but the midwife wouldn’t cut the cord, she said it wasn’t time yet. Then I saw a pile up of cars – hundreds of cars on top of each other. There had been warnings on the radio about it and you could see the traffic building up but still people just continued driving with no thought of what was up ahead.

Glynda Lomax
May 5, 2017 7:21 AM

Wow, jenny, that is such a clear picture of what is coming – people just continuing to live as if we are not in the hour we are in. Thank you for sharing that, I am going to pray over it this morning! May the Lord bless you and your loved ones very abundantly! – Glynda

Lydia Hodge
April 22, 2017 8:03 PM

Glynda, thank you for this word. There are times when I think about how nice it would be not to think about where we are in history and the chaos that is coming. I try to sort things out in my own understanding. Trying on one hand to reconcile the chaos , war and destruction happening at the same time we are having the mightiest move of God ever. God is teaching me he isn’t going to remove the chaos but he is going to walk through the midst of the chaos with his chosen remnant. It is such a time that we will have no choice but to rely completely upon him.

Glynda Lomax
April 23, 2017 9:27 PM

I think many of us are feeling what you are describing Lydia – I know I am!

deb walker
deb walker
April 22, 2017 4:42 PM

I read your post this morning then I needed to head to a friends house a couple miles away and my car broke down. While I was waiting for AAA I was reminded of it and how even in the midst of what I thought was an unhappy situation I realized God was working. I was just barely off the road going up a hill and around a bend so someone notified the police for me so they would direct traffic and my friend was available to pick me up ..3 hours later I’m home safe with car at the garage and I am able to use my sons car for a few days until it’s repaired. Yes we can absolutely be assured when we need assistance God has already lined someone up. I also carry gospel tracts with me so when I went to give the tow truck driver a few he said I have over 2,000 Christian songs downloaded on my phone !! Was another pleasant surprise. Divine connections indeed. God Bless

SaraM
SaraM
April 22, 2017 10:09 PM

What a great connection you made. I hadn’t thought of that. The good coming out right now is that I am able to tell people how good God is in the midst of all this and with His strength I will get through no matter what. I hope people are being led closer to God and are actively seeing they need God in their marriages. Thank you for the perspective.

Glynda Lomax
May 5, 2017 7:23 AM

Deb, I love that He even sent you a Christian tow truck driver!! How awesome is our God! Have a great Friday – may the Lord bless you very abundantly – Glynda

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
April 22, 2017 10:41 PM

I am struck particularly by the words “this will be a difficult time as many of you wonder what has become of loved ones”. Many distopian movies of our day feature family members seeking and finding their loved ones in the midst of chaotic and earth shattering events. My friends, this is a romantic notion that may not be afforded us in the days ahead. Are we prepared to let go of everything to follow Jesus? Loved ones included? And what happens if family members turn against and betray us as Jesus warned? Will we stay self controlled and in full possession of our faculties even if those closest to us die or are,separated from us?

This past six months I have experienced a painful season of separation from a child who has cut himself off and refused to communicate. I am beginning to think God has been gracious to let this happen before chaos takes over so that I could get a grip, fully trusting HIM to shepherd my child’s heart.

Many of us will have this challenge in days ahead as chaos separates us from loved ones- maybe even permanently in this life. Will we crumble or will we continue to love and serve Jesus? Recently Holy Spirit has highlighted that song I have decided to follow Jesus, especially the lines, “Tho none go with me still I will follow, Tho none go with me still I will follow, Tho none go with me still I will follow, no turning back, no turning back.”

April 22, 2017 11:15 PM

God bless you Saeng. God promises to save our whole house, so I know He is working in your child.

“Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” (Acts 16:31)

Jamie
Jamie
April 23, 2017 10:00 AM

We raised our seven children in the Word and in the church. We also mistakenly raised them in legalism, resulting in four of them as adults falling away. My husband and I struggled as well, though the Lord graciously brought me back years ago. My husband continued to doubt and question for a number of years. I had a dream of running from a disaster and worrying he would not make it to safety with me. At the last minute, before the door closed, he rushed in. It took a while, but he is now serving the Lord with his heart and soul, we are seeking God together in the Word and in prayer, and especially praying for our children. A couple of months ago I felt a deep impression in my spirit “now it’s time for the children”… and now I wait and trust. The Lord has delivered me from the tendency to control and manipulate, freeing Him to do His thing. Shalom to you.

Todd Henderson
April 22, 2017 11:54 PM

I never knew that verse James. What do you think that means? If a man of the house believes and is a true follower that his whole family will be saved…. perhaps because they are living with there because they are not of accountability age yet? Just curious…. I looked up it and in the KJV it says thy house. Any thoughts, I think it is I interesting topic.

April 23, 2017 8:57 AM

I believe it is a promise from God, confirmed by many other promises, to save our children. We can stand on that and claim them for His kingdom no matter how far away from Him they appear to be today. Here are more promises.

Your children will be strong and mighty in the earth. (Psalm 112:2)

Your children will be blessed. (Deuteronomy 28:4)

17 But the lovingkindness of Yahweh is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him, and His righteousness to children’s children,
18 To those who keep His covenant and remember His precepts to do them. (Psalm 103:17-18)

Your children will never have to seek for food or beg for bread. (Psalm 37:25)

Your children will be a blessing. (Psalm 37:26)

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
April 22, 2017 5:28 PM

Yes, Glynda, Thank You, The Lord let me know he will lead people to us who we are to help in the coming dark days ahead.

Glynda Lomax
May 5, 2017 7:24 AM

Diane, More than anything what I look forward to in these last days is seeing the lost come to Jesus. When it all goes bad out there, they will flock to any Christian they know – it will be like the people in NYC flocking to the churches after 9/11 times a million. So many souls will find Him then!

Sandra
Sandra
April 23, 2017 3:50 PM

Has anyone been following the “Science march” and the things Neil Degrasse Tyson (pop culture astrophysicist and TV host) has been saying lately??? I feel that the Christian persecution from the athiest community is going to start ramping up pretty heavy! NDT is saying that politics and economics should be built on scientific facts (ie- evolution and global warming…) and not feelings, religion and greed. People are excited about this but I am afraid they are also naive or just heartless… I forsee these new laws leading to the genocide of “undesirables” because they are at the low end of the gene pool or using up earth’s resources… I remembered this mentioned by Albert Pike but I’m not sure if I’ve heard any prophecies about it specifically…