Major shift in seasons requires major change in direction for Z3 News.

Many prophetic words posted here on Z3 News have recently confirmed a significant shift in seasons for God’s people. I’ve seen this shift happening in my own life during the past few years and especially during the past year. It also has a direct impact on the future of this site, as explained below.

Many of our posts have focused on warning about times of trouble and God’s judgment coming upon the world, confirming many warnings recorded in the Bible, but the time of warnings is soon coming to an end as we are transitioning into the season of the fulfillment of those warnings. The new season is bringing many changes and many new assignments. After seeing these changes developing and gaining momentum, I knew it was time to take action after I read the following words posted by Lana Vawser yesterday:

“I felt the Lord encouraging His people to not hold onto something or keep it going because that’s what you have always done or how it has always been. Some things have come to their completion and it’s time for the new thing He is building.” (see complete post)

The Bible reveals God often orders the seasons and events of our life in increments of seven, which is why seven represents completion. For example, there are seven days in each week. There were seven years of plenty followed by seven years of famine in ancient Egypt during the life of Joseph, the son of Jacob. A period of seventy sevens was revealed to the Prophet Daniel, referring to seventy periods with each one lasting seven years. These increments are sometimes combined into multiples of seven, such as back-to-back sevens representing double completion, or half of seven, like the 42-month period which God has decreed for the future reign of the antichrist.

It was seven years ago in November 2012 when I published the first post on Z3news.com. At that time, it made no sense for me to do this because my finances were running on fumes, but I knew God had put it in my heart to do it, so I did it anyway because I was determined not to make the same mistake I made fourteen years earlier, back in 1998. At that time, I was too afraid to slow down long enough to find out more about what God wanted to show me, so I proceeded in the wrong direction and “gave birth” to an Ishmael, starting a business He never told me to start. It was a costly mistake, wasting many years of my life.

During those years, I had lots of time to consider what I did wrong, so it became clearer and clearer that I missed God because of being afraid. By 2012, I had reached the point where I realized nothing would be worse than going to my grave as a coward, never having the courage to step out in faith to do what God was telling me to do, so I decided, “If I die, I die, but at least I’ll die trying.”

I worked full time on Z3 News for nearly three years before receiving any donations, but that was okay because I wasn’t doing it for the money. By April 2016, the site was receiving many visitors and some of them were sharing their testimonies about how much the site was helping them, which was great to hear, but by that time, my lack of income had reached the point that it looked like I had led my family into a disaster with bad news everywhere we turned. It was like looking over the edge of a cliff with no visible alternatives, but amazingly, the Z3 family rallied together and performed a financial miracle, bailing us out with a sudden flood of donations, enabling the site to continue. We’ve reached that point many times along the way and God has repeatedly shown up to deliver us, demonstrating His faithfulness to us. Like Ezekiel, God led me into the valley of dry bones to show me He could breathe life into those bones.

Then in December 2015, God gave me a new assignment to write a book sharing what He showed me in two powerful prophetic dreams. For the next three years, I tried to write it while continuing to post new articles, but no matter how hard I tried, it was impossible to do both. By January 2019, I realized the book would never get written unless I stopped posting, but I also knew the lack of new content meant we would lose a lot of visitors and donations, so again it required faith to follow His leading without allowing fear to stop me. So, in January 2019, I stopped posting and wrote the book, Remnant.

Each day of writing was a new battle that required a new encounter with God to get filled up with enough faith and peace to get my mind off my circumstances and continue following a path that looked a lot like a suicide mission, but those same ugly circumstances helped me understand what I was writing about in ways that I could not have otherwise. My struggle was so intense, I hurried to write as fast as I could, but that only made it take longer because when I went to God in prayer, He instructed me to rewrite entire chapters, but I’m so glad He did because the first draft wasn’t good enough to share with anyone. The whole process took six months, a lot longer than I expected.

Taking that much time off was a big blow to Z3 News. By all appearances it was a dumb move because it contradicts all the wisdom of this world that tells us we must build up our platform and make a name for ourselves, but obeying God often means doing things that don’t make sense to the rest of the world.

Even as I was writing the book, I knew there was no going back to the way Z3 News was before because of how God had radically transformed my perspective of world events.  During the past year or so, He has helped me understand things I saw in my dreams but did not understand. For the first time, historical events that had never made sense to me before started making sense, but it was so radically different from what we’ve all been led to believe and what I believed for most of my life, that I knew it would be hard for anyone to believe me unless I proved it with historical facts, which meant I had a big job ahead of me, a new assignment that would take a long time to complete.

Like writing the book, this new assignment is way too big to complete while continuing to post new content. The scope could not get any bigger because it requires studying the entire span of human history, all for the purpose of explaining what’s happening today. My plan is to start at the beginning and share my findings in podcasts as I complete specific topics, continuing the series I started in August 2019, Revealing Mystery Babylon. After sharing the first two programs in this series, I realized it required a lot more studying to do it right, so that’s what I’ve been doing ever since.

So, Z3 News is not going away, just changing directions. I believe the best is yet to come because the content I will be sharing in upcoming podcasts will be far more helpful than anything shared previously. I will be sharing facts that have been intentionally hidden from us because they expose Satan’s schemes for these last days and reveal what’s really happening in the world today. Those kinds of insights require lots of digging and God has put it in my heart to dig. I’ve already made many amazing discoveries and I look forward to sharing them, so I hope you’ll join me on this journey.

I will be sending out emails when new podcasts are available so please join our mailing list by using the sign up form located at the top of the right column on every page.

Jen B
Jen B
October 11, 2019 8:41 AM
PLEASE READ THIS IS POWERFUL AND CONFIRMS MANY GETTING NEW ASSIGNMENTS!! Z3 has been great for me. Alot of time when I read something it just gives me confirmation of something God would put in my heart. This year I asked God what he wants me to do next he said I will get into Ministry. He then gave me confirmation of it 3 times. I think you are right…we are getting our new assignments and heading into a different direction. I am looking forward to it. I have 2 Holy Spirit confirmations that I wanted to share with the group that is powerful. I have went through some traumatic things in my life. I am only 44 but have witnessed my dads suicide at age 5, I was molested by 7 different men from age 5 until I was 16, my stepdad molested me and would masterbate behind my bed and stare at me at night while I was sleeping, my mom was a drug addict so I had to raise my 5 siblings, I had a brother murdered at 22 in 2004. I could keep going on as those were scratching the surface and while through all that I kept my faith and told God to use me to help others so that someday I could stand for faith. I love God so much and know he has something big in store for me. I know this is a very long read but I promise it is well worth it. A few weekends ago I volunteered at church for “Get Encouraged” It is once a month where you go for prayer and hear a word from God. I was getting ready to check in people and I asked the other volunteer if i can get a prayer myself… Read more »
Sylvia
Sylvia
October 12, 2019 1:23 PM

Jen B, I read your post yesterday and you have experienced things in life that are very hard for many people to comprehend. Especially, at such a young age or any age. You are very special and to know that you want to reach out to people is great. You truly have a testimony and to have moved forward in life you must have had forgiveness in your heart. Unforgiveness can kill and all I could get out of your post is the love you have for Christ. Your willingness to reach out to others and to help bring them to Christ is what should be part of our goals in life. May God keep protecting you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

May God protect all of the Z3 family with Psalm 91

Jennifer B
Jennifer B
October 12, 2019 1:38 PM

Sylvia,
What a great response from you..I loved it! I forgave everyone in my life who hurt me a few years ago. For the first time in my life my soul is at peace. I am so in love with the Lord and can’t wait to see what he has destined for me. I have expedienced more then most people in life and never turned to drugs or alcohol. I can attribute that to the love of the Lord protecting me and showing me he has bigger plans. I want to help people so much and let them know that while storms in life come that we can get through it with the strength and love from the Lord. So thank u again for your comment..it really means alot to me!

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
October 16, 2019 6:19 AM

Jen B – What a beautiful & amazing woman of God you are as evidenced by allowing God to use your pain & brokeness for His glory! ❤️👏🏻🎉. I am so inspired by your testimony! 💝. Anything I have felt as trials is put into perspective by your beyond difficult trials! What a beautiful arrow in God’s quiver you are! 🎉

The “glitter” you are describing is Shekinah! This Sister-in-Christ has received this amazing gift & recognition from God multiple times! It looks like flecks of gold! Here is just one video showing this lovely phenomenon – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZd-csdMRDI

I will pray for you & your ministry daily! You are going to do AMAZING THINGS for God’s kingdom! I am so excited for you my Sister-in-Christ! 💝 Many blessings! 😘🎉

Jen B
Jen B
October 16, 2019 7:30 AM
Expat Gal, omg thank you so much for this! My goal is to help as many people as I can and share the love of God. I have had more trials at age 44 then most could wrap their head around. I want to use my testimony as a witness that when life is bad…God will take it and use it for the good. I have been told to write a book but it would hurt my mom as my first sexual abuse was at age 5 by her and my stepdad. My mom was not a good person and she was abusive and an addict. At one point my mom laid us 6 kids on the floor of our living room and was going to slit our throats because she didn’t want us anymore. Again, I could keep going on but there is not enough time to tell it all. It was only when we lost my 22yr old brother 15 years ago today that she changed her life. At that point is when I started to have a relationship with her and forgave her. I had to forgive many in my life in order for my soul to be at peace. I think that is why God wants me to help others because I can relate on so many levels. Thanks for the youtube vid…I will check it out. God told me about the ministry to lean on him and not my own understanding. At this point I have no idea what it will look like or how it will even come about but I trust that God has it all planned out!! I just can’t…it will be so exciting to see people come to Christ. My heart is so in love with the Lord that I feel… Read more »
Veronica Myers
Veronica Myers
October 10, 2019 1:28 PM

James, Thank you for sharing your testimony in starting Z3, and I look forward to your podcasts. I have listened to your Part I Revealing Mystery Babylon today and am about to listen to Part II.

I do hope that somehow you find an assistant or some help to continue the posts here, as in my experience, the prophetic voices have not exactly been welcome in many congregations. I have seen Z3 as a prophetic training ground of sorts where people are actually allowed to operate in their gifts.

I thank the Lord that He led me to your site a few years ago through a cryptocurrency app! Z3 has been a true blessing in my life.

I Corinthians 14:32

Sylvia
Sylvia
October 10, 2019 9:34 PM
My husband went to be with the Lord at the age of 53 on June 2, 2019. When I was in the room cleaning, I came across a letter he wrote, Isaiah 43:18-20 18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. 19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. So when I read Elizabeth Marie’s article: “I want you to reassure My people that I will lead where they need to go at the right time” was a comfort for me. Also, Lana Vawser’s message was of great help “I am causing you to simplify to multiply.” It has been a significant shift in seasons for me this year, and before my husband passed, we would talk about how the Church was not ready. Speaking of 7 and completion, my husband was diagnosed with IPF (scarring of the Lungs) from the Gulf War in 2012, and he passed away in 2019. I miss my partner because my husband was the only person I could talk about what was happening in the world and Prophesy. Most of the churches have no clue of what is about to happen, and they refuse to hear the truth useless it’s about Joy and peace. They believe that they will not be here to see any of these things happen. Please pray for me because I need to step out in faith with my business, let fear go, and stop procrastinating. James,… Read more »
Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 11, 2019 9:38 AM

Sylvia,
You are so right, most of the churches have no clue about what we ARE going to witness, as they believe they’re not going to be inconvenienced one bit before they’re air lifted out of here… I lost pretty much all my former church friends when God began to show me these things back in 2015. God bless you, as I know you dearly miss your husband.

Sarah
Sarah
October 9, 2019 11:22 PM

wow. That is so cool. I am super excited. God is so good. I am daily impressed with all the wonderful things He does. May God bless you and keep you in Jesus mighty name and keep you strong with His strength and fill you with His Spirit. Let His will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Amen.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
October 10, 2019 2:07 PM
James, I am sure you know that many, many prophets are talking about a “new direction”. The Lord has also told me that this year will bring a new direction for my own life. I had a dream that I had totally emptied my home except for a few major pieces, and someone was coming to totally redecorate. In the same dream, my husband and I were hurrying to get on a flight to somewhere. I had a suitcase and also an overflowing tote bag. My husband had me put the tote in a locker and leave it behind; the implication was that I might get it later. I am telling you this because like you, the Lord was prompting me years ago to do something (a type of ministry) that I was not able to make happen. I wanted it to, more than anything, but “life” kept getting in the way. Unlike you, I was still not able to follow His prompting later when He nudged me again. You post above that you missed God’s leading because you were afraid. I think I have been the same. I pray that, with the Lord’s help, I can make it happen this time. It is my hope for all of us that THIS time we will be able to move forward AS A GROUP to bring about God’s will for our own lives and for our nation. I feel the Lord has impressed upon me that while SOME of those he has prompted moved forward with His plan, not enough did to effect the kind of change we all long to see. Many prophets have high hopes for this year, that it is the year when we reach critical mass and we see tangible results from the groundwork done by people… Read more »
Tera
Tera
October 10, 2019 1:57 AM

God bless you in this new endeavor, James! It sounds wonderful 🙂

Dwight
October 9, 2019 10:29 PM

Awesome! Looking forward to the change!

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 11, 2019 9:44 AM

James,
I praise God that you are being obedient to the promptings of the Holy Spirit in this hour! He led me to your website back in 2015 just after He’d begun to show me the Church would still be here when the calamities began. This site was one of the first I’d come across that corresponded with the things God was showing me. LOL, I thought I was going crazy before finding out there were others out there….

You are in my prayers, dear brother! Yes, we have begun a new season!

Vicki
Vicki
October 16, 2019 8:46 AM

Diana,
I was led to Z3 through the prophecy you shared right after Donald Trump was elected, “Do Not Leave Your Station.” The day after the election I was in shock, I was elated, I was praising God, I was celebrating… but in my spirit I felt a strong concern that I couldn’t explain. My sister sent me the link to this prophecy on Z3 and it confirmed what I was feeling. I praise God for the way the Holy Spirit brings all of us together through ways we could never put together ourselves. He is mighty and generous in what He reveals and I trust Him completely with what He has not yet revealed to me.

I’m looking forward to the new thing He is creating and to how He will reveal it.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 16, 2019 12:34 PM

Vicki,
Thank you for sharing that! It is indeed amazing how the Lord places us in His Body as it pleases Him, and then the connections to each other take place. It’s ramping up big time right now. God bless!

M.S.
October 16, 2019 3:07 PM

I had a dream the night before last. My husband’s boss and I were walking down the street and a washing machine was floating in the air and my husband’s boss started punching it, end of dream. Well the next day my washing machine had a huge puddle under it. My husband looked at it and said nothing was wrong with it. I think it’s odd that that happened the day after my dream. What came to my mind is ” the water has broken” the birth is coming.

Joel
Joel
October 10, 2019 2:06 PM

Will all of your podcasts be published on the Z3 YouTube channel? Is there someone you trust that can hold the keys to Z3news.com so regular authors can continue to publish while you’re busy digging? Thanks James!