“I am causing you to simplify in order to multiply.”

In this new era we have entered, God is releasing the invitation to step into new strategies and His invitation is thundering louder than ever. The old strategies of yesterday won’t work anymore as we have moved into a new era where the Lord is releasing new strategies to navigate and steward what He is doing and releasing in this new era. It’s crucial that as God’s people, we are resting on His chest, listening to His heart and His wisdom in building and moving in this new era.

Recently, I heard the Lord say, “I am causing you to simplify in order to multiply.”

When He spoke this, I was surrounded strongly by the sense of the strategy God is releasing right now, which is REMOVING THE CLUTTER. There is a very strong sense and direction of the Lord to let go of, remove and step away from things in this new era that the Lord is not breathing upon.

The words continued to surround me, “LESS IS MORE” and I felt so strongly that it is imperative to be building in the fields He is building in and that might look like “LESS” in this new era. The Lord showed me in obedience to steward the fields He is breathing upon, there will be greater MULTIPLICATION than ever before.

I had a vision and I saw the enemy plotting with his army in different ways that he could DISTRACT the people of God and some of the ways I saw, surprised me.

I saw the word BUSYNESS in big letters and I could hear his whispers, “If we can keep them in the GOOD, but not GOD, they will burn out and be so weary that they will become ineffective.”

It was then that the Lord’s thundering voice surrounded me, “THE TEMPTATION IN THIS NEW ERA IS TO MOVE INTO BUSYNESS, BUT I AM INVITING MY PEOPLE TO MOVE ONLY INTO MY BUSINESS!”

I felt the urgency of the season to be “going about the Father’s business.”

I then heard Luke 2:49 loudly in my spirit:

Jesus said to them, “Why would you need to search for me? Didn’t you know that it was necessary for me to be here in my Father’s house, consumed with him? (Luke 2:49 – The Passion Translation)

And He said to them, “Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?” (Luke 2:49 – New King James Version)

Do not be tempted in this new era of significant acceleration to BUILD in order to grow your platform. Do not be tempted in this new era to move with the “status quo” because that is what is “expected” or “how you grow your ministry” and “gain influence”. All of those “man made ways” are being thrown into the fire and on the threshing floor.

In this new era, there is going to be a MIGHTY demonstration of the power of God in releasing significant favor and impact for HIS Kingdom and HIS NAME to be glorified through the simplest of ways.

In this new era, some of the greatest demonstrations of MULTIPLICATION will come forth in the most beautiful and “against the grain ways”.

The divine simplify might look like closing some things down, saying no to other things. I felt the Lord encouraging His people to not hold onto something or keep it going because that’s what you have always done or how it has always been. Some things have come to their completion and it’s time for the new thing He is building.

I want to encourage you today that in this new era as the Lord does a divine “spring cleaning”, do not be dismayed or discouraged if the Lord leads you to a place where you feel like your hands are being put to “LESS” or the Lord is saying “NO” more than you expected.

He is bringing you to a place of greater strength in Him and the greatest MULTIPLICATION of your life thus far. You will see MIGHTY fruitfulness like you have never seen as you steward the fields He assigns you to and the JOY that you shall find in those fields will be like you have never experienced. The grace and ease in the anointing will be like you have NEVER experienced. The extension of the Kingdom and work of the Spirit of God bringing radical transformation will be off the charts.

These new strategies He is releasing might look in some ways like “less” but it’s actually the place of your greatest multiplication because you are building in obedience to HIM and His voice.

The new strategies God is releasing will bring life, refreshment, joy and strength.

A new era of acceleration does not mean “you do more”, it means HE will do more and bring things together in a momentum you have never seen.

Do not fall into the temptation that acceleration means BUSYNESS. Acceleration will see a greater move of His Spirit bringing forth His purposes in the era in greater momentum. Some of the greatest demonstrations of His acceleration in this new era will come in the SIMPLEST ways and STRATEGIES.

I heard the Lord say, “SIMPLE STRATEGIES FOR LONGEVITY.”

God is releasing right now strategies for LONGEVITY and what struck me was the word “SIMPLE”. Strategies God is releasing right now contain ‘Going back to basics’, ‘Returning to foundations and grass roots’, “back to the beginning”, ‘removing the clutter’, things you may have always known but you have moved away from. He is bringing you back to them ‘full circle’. These SIMPLE STRATEGIES will be CLEAR and NOT COMPLICATED and they will be the strategies for LONGEVITY and FRUITFULNESS.

His whispered again, “Some of the simplest of strategies will bring the greatest breakthroughs in this new era.”

START A NEW PAGE THIS WEEK!

I heard the Lord say, “START A NEW PAGE” and I saw a blank white page and the sense surrounded me strongly of the invitation to “START OVER”.

There is a SIGNIFICANT acceleration and momentum shift this week. Sit with the Lord and ask Him AGAIN for His strategies. He will repeat some of the strategies He has already told you but there will be a “weeding out” that will take place THIS WEEK of strategies you THOUGHT were God but they weren’t. THIS WEEK, He is going to make the strategies SO CLEAR this week.

I watched as such intense HEAVINESS and feelings of being overwhelmed suddenly broke off and melted away as encounters with the Lord happened and He made things really clear that brought LIFE, REFRESHMENT, STRENGTH, HOPE and JOY again. The chains of “trying to do it all” fell off and an excitement for what HE is asking His people to put their hands to, to build and implement in this new era, bubbled up within them.

Start a new page this week! You’ll be amazed by what He says!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Heather
Heather
October 9, 2019 6:51 AM

WOW confirmation big time! I’m in the process of shutting down a business I started 17 years ago because I feel the Lord wants me to simplify and get back to basics. Plant a garden, can the harvest, be a good house wife, be available for my adult kids etc etc.

Kirk
October 9, 2019 12:19 PM

Heather, me too. I believe the Lord told me to shut down my business next year after 19 years. It is my only source of income. Also, he told me to move a year after that. A normal job cannot support my mortgage payment, so how am I going to survive the next year? I have no idea. I guess another round of special forces faith training is in order.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 9, 2019 7:36 PM

Kirk, so you are to move in 2021. Read Psalm 121 and see if the hills of a safe haven is for you. God bless.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
October 10, 2019 10:30 AM

OMG, me too! I thought I was supposed to expand my business but HE is leading me to reduce it significantly so that I can focus on what HE wants me to do. It will definitely be a shift.

Carolanne
Carolanne
October 9, 2019 1:22 PM

Wow! Im in the process of a renovation so I can sell my property. I was stressing about changing things up to create more closet space and the LORD said, “Why not empty your closets instead? I took a look at what I wear vs. what just hangs there and knew what I needed to do-simplify indeed.

David Powell
David Powell
October 9, 2019 10:26 PM

Thank’s Lana . Needed the fresh word ,lines up with what the Lord has been telling me , keep it simple . example using sign on the side of the hwy to bring out the word, last sign read ” healing in Jesus name” as I held this sign up and prayed for passing souls. Holy spirit was strong ,three times like lightnig bolts.
Before this was led to take healing to the hyw. Didn’t know how to take healing to the road side ministry . Finally got it down to four words, healing in Jesus name. So with a 3×3 sign and Holy spirit went to North Pole AK under hyw 2.
Wow , simple ,change . All glory to God.

Veronica Myers
Veronica Myers
October 10, 2019 12:13 PM

My husband and I are being prompted to move to another state in this new season. We are following Him step by step as He is leading me into a new line of work – very different from what I have done in the past. When He first gave this direction in mid-June of this year, He was speaking to me about “simplicity.” Lana, you definitely are in tune and resonate with His spirit.

fyi
fyi
October 30, 2019 10:49 AM

Henry Gruver went home to Glory 10-10-19 TRIBUTE

Another seed sown. pastor Neville Johnson went into glory last month.

Heaven’s host of army is all poised to return to fight with us in this last harvest.

fyi
fyi
October 28, 2019 1:58 PM

from video time mark 2:30:00, a amazing story.

pastor sadhu went to a christian home,

there are bible scriptures all around the wall, when pastor sadhu tried to pray for this family , he saw in the vision, Lord Jesus standing outside the house, He does not enter into the house. Lord Jesus asked sadhu, when i am not in the house, why are you in the house, pastor Sadhu is shocked,

Lord Jesus said, look at the wall, although many scriptures are only on the wall, but the scriptures are not in their hearts . you got out of this house, so sadhu left the house,

Kent Henley
Kent Henley
October 10, 2019 12:07 AM

Thanks Lana – seems that you do not usually comment back to others’ comments…..Your spiritual insight is ‘right-on’! Keep it simple;seek Wisdom;Listen- We are Always seemingly endeavoring to distinquish between the Lion and the Lamb! Not to exclude Spiritual Warfare, SIT, The Lion- GOD is a Man of War – Exodus 15:3. YES, I come to my own weaknesses – during, after Work Place…I’m just saying. At some point, we just have to let-go; That’s when Jeshua comes through! Stress, weakness, Whatever…………KEEP STANDING, even upon your own whisper to GOD! It Works!

Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 8, 2019 8:56 PM

This is another great message by Lana that I can confirm. I would also like to share how the Psalm chapters prophetically match with events occurring since the beginning of the 1900’s and what Psalm 119 and 120 say about 2019 and 2020. This is part of an amazing message by Lyn Leahz:

william
william
October 8, 2019 9:38 PM

Psalm 150 for year 2050? Is there a year 2050? The year of beginning of millennium?

Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 8, 2019 9:58 PM

We should not put a year to the return of Christ and beginning of millennium, but the little boy, Colton Burpo, of Heaven Is For Real, saw a vision of his dad riding a horse with a sword in his hand at the battle of Armageddon. He asked Jesus for his own sword, but Jesus said he would be too dangerous. Now, how would a little boy, 3 year old at the time, know that the saints would carry a sword at the battle of Armageddon? It would have been very unlikely that he would have known this passage:

“Let the saints be joyful in glory;
Let them sing aloud on their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,
And a two-edged sword in their hand,
7 To execute vengeance on the nations,
And punishments on the peoples;
8 To bind their kings with chains,
And their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute on them the written judgment—
This honor have all His saints.
Praise the Lord!” Psalm 149:5-9 NKJV

So year of Armageddon is 2049?

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
October 9, 2019 1:12 AM

Interesting Marcio – But only God knows the time of Christ’s return but does the Bible give us a clue to the year??? Matt 24 certainly provides guidance what proceeds His glorious return .
Phil