I had a dream and I heard the Lord say, “Many have lost their song, but in 2019 it shall not only be restored but resound louder than before.”

I then began to see CD’s all around and the sense was the sound was LOUD.

As I have sat with the Lord and pondered this dream, He spoke to me that this word is not only for worship leaders and those who sing but also for those in the body of Christ who feel they have lost their voice. Those who feel like circumstances, weariness, opposition, doubt, fear and many other things have stolen their song.

The Lord showed me a MAJOR restoration of the SONG of the Lord in His people being restored. The songs that the Lord has placed within His people are going to come forth again and louder than before. The beautiful melodies of His heart, the messages of His heart that He has imparted into each of His people that reveal His nature, His truth and His heart are going to resound LOUD.

The “songs” that God has placed within many will come out in music, it will come out in writing, it will come out in so many different ways, but it is the SOUND of the Lord’s heart and His message in the hearts of His believers that will NO LONGER be muffled, lost or stolen. It’s being RESTORED to RESOUND LOUD!

IT’S TIME FOR THE SOUNDS AND SONGS TO BE PUBLISHED

I was struck in the dream by the CD’s and I knew this represented many “recordings” for those who have been called and anointed to sing and to worship the Lord. But there was another strong sense that I felt for those who don’t ‘sing’ as such, but those who have lost their voice and their sound.

I kept hearing the words over and over, “It’s time to PUBLISH” and I felt the Lord saying that not only will the songs, sounds, and messages of His heart be restored within His people, but NOW is the time to see these songs, sounds and messages PUBLISHED. The Lord is going to orchestrate many divine avenues to have the sounds, songs and messages of the Lord published and released into the world.

The Lord kept speaking:

“The enemy has worked hard to muffle the sound of many and to steal their voice, to steal their song, to steal the messages of My heart within them, but NOW My hand shall bring about an acceleration of publication. And it is TIME for a NEW SOUND. It’s time for the NEW SOUNDS of My heart to arise. It’s time for the NEW SOUNDS of the NEW ERA to be released. Watch how I will move through My people in new and fresh ways. Watch how I will ignite new and fresh giftings within My people that they never knew they had. Watch as My sound comes out LOUD!!!!”

“The songs, sounds and messages of My heart that will be restored and released in 2019 will FLOW with the new wine of My heart. They will drip in My anointing more than ever before. They will carry the oil of My presence and weightiness of My Glory, carrying a sound of heaven that has not been heard before. The sound of intimacy with Me is going to RESOUND LOUDER than ever before.”

“It’s time for the NEW SOUNDS of the NEW ERA and NOW the songs of My heart, the messages of My heart are being restored in My people and they will RESOUND across the earth testifying to My goodness and My love. The new sounds of the new era to usher in a great harvest has arrived.”

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Stephen K
January 2, 2019 12:16 PM

Thank you for the heads up to Lana’s video on Sid Roth’s show! She was fabulous, and I bought her book and teaching cd’s on how to hear from God! I also recommend everyone watching her. It is a blessing!!!

I also recommend to you Linda H. to stop belittling and demeaning God’s words through Lana. One word of encouragement from one human to another human can change that person’s life and Lana V. has changed my life and I’m sure others lives many, many, many times. Be a blessing in other peoples lives and not a critic.

Thank you Lana V, you are blessing to the rest of us!!!

Francine T
January 1, 2019 9:52 AM

to Z family: Watch this and YOU WILL BE BLESSED

Corrine
Corrine
January 1, 2019 3:34 PM

Francine, thank you for sharing Lana’s video! I was very blessed listening to her.

william
william
January 1, 2019 10:24 AM

Remarkable! That’s one way of waiting on God.

Ken Bragg
Ken Bragg
December 31, 2018 1:16 PM

Lana recently appeared on Sid Roth’s program. You can watch her wonderful testimony here;

HungryforGod
HungryforGod
December 31, 2018 1:35 PM

Amen!

Miika
Miika
January 2, 2019 4:27 AM

Amen! I’m working on my first Gospel album, hoping for a Spring release. Thanks for these words, been really trying to put God first in my life. Prayers needed!

Johnny
Johnny
January 2, 2019 4:45 PM

When I was a boy in the early 1960’s I would hear the church bell from a small church about 7 miles away and it would always give me a warm feeling, a feeling of love from God and to this day I still get that feeling when I hear a distant church bell which is not very often anymore. That always brings me back to the American Pie verse.
“I met a girl who sang the blues
And I asked her for some happy news
But she just smiled and turned away
I went down to the sacred store (Christian music store)
Where I heard the music years before
But the man there said the music wouldn’t play
In the streets the children screamed
The lovers cried and the poets dreamed
But not a word was spoken
The Church bells all were broken”

Ivette Ellis
January 2, 2019 4:39 PM

Very encouraging! Notes on the harp for songs from the Lord during 2019, Lord willing. Praise God!

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
January 7, 2019 1:59 PM

This is truly a word from the Lord! After 18 years of doing music, just this week I feel like I finally found my sound! Praise God for doing a new thing in my life and the lives of all His people!

January 8, 2019 3:10 PM
January 13, 2019 12:40 PM
SOME PEOPLE summary of this video Description (Prophetic Message 2019) of Video: 1:35 – Reflections about 2018 7:30 – Hiding and Waiting on God for the year 2019 10:00 – Feasts of the Lord were given by God, not Jews 13:00 – New Season from 2019 (Neville Johnson witness) 27:30 – New Reformation in the Church is going to begin 30:30 – What is God promising in this new year ? 35:00 – ‘The Wonders of his Glory’ meaning 39:00 – Moses and Jesus prayer parallel (Seeing Glory) 42:00 – Seeing the wonders of his Glory through Jesus Christ 44:30 – Isaiah 30:26 prophecy is going to be fulfilled soon 50:30 – Rod of Moses for people (for signs, wonders and miracles) 52:00 – Rod of Moses / Two Witness Parallel (Exodus – Revelation) 55:30 – God is giving you the Rod of Moses (Persecution & Martyrdom) 57:00 – Jesus Christ at the Garden of Gethsamane (Back in time) 1:00:00 – Persecution and Martyrdom not for away from us 1:03:00 – God will not give his glory to anyone else (Isaiah 42:8) 1:09:00 – New strength will be given in these last days 1:12:00 – My Journey in Mustang, Nepal 1:18:00 – God supernaturally strengthening you 1:26:00 – Word of the LORD for children (Psalm 8:2, Matt 21:16) 1:28:00 – Word for Churches – True Remnant Churches vs False Churches / Isaiah 54:17 for churches 1:32:30 – Soul Imaginative senses must be cleansed clean (thoughts and imaginations) 1:33:00 – The Elijah Transport 1:38:00 – Nations of the earth will be forcefully shaken 1:39:20 – Japan, Mexico, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea Earthquakes 1:40:00 – Strange weather will occur (Heavy mist against nature) 1:41:00 – Strange deaths among animals, birds will take place 1:41:44 – Changes in UN (United Nations) 1:42:00 –… Read more »
January 8, 2019 2:52 PM
2019 prophetic word by pator Neville johnson Dear Well here we are again at the beginning of another new year. However this year is not just another year. There are points in time which stand out more than others. There are seasons within seasons. There are epochs or ages which mark such times as the birth and death of Jesus, the fall of Jerusalem, the reformation etc. There are seasons within seasons which are important like specific years in a decade. However this New Year is more than just another year. First, last year was a Jubilee year in which the reimbursements promised in the Jubilee year start to unfold now i.e. the end of last year into the beginning of this year. The last time there was such a significant timing was the beginning of the reformation in the 16th century. While this was a millstone in the history of the church, denominations began to emerge following the reformation i.e. Lutherans, Baptists, Methodists, and Pentecostals etc. However in this new and last season persecution will trigger a collapse, causing denominations to begin to dissolve into a people of the Kingdom of God. This will be of Gods doing. There will now be a period of removing the tares from the church. This must happen before the harvest begins. Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then… Read more »
January 29, 2019 4:14 PM

Hi All, recently i have post this article in other christian prophetic forum , but they delete it , i f there anything wrong with this article ??
i do not see any, could anyone have any thought on this ?
thanks

Diana
Diana
January 29, 2019 10:24 PM

Ask_question,
Nothing wrong with Nevilles Word…Its a very powerful,profound Word.
You would not know the answer to your question unless you asked those leading the forum as to why they delete.
Nevilles relationship woth our Lord is a very intate one,as is Sadhu Selveraj.
Many christians are not walking in that evel of maturity,understand……so cannot receive that level…
Thats one pobability or possibility….then again it could be a different reason….which only they know as to why its deleted.
But thankyou for posting this Word.
Most christians are under deception and allow demons to ride their backs ,so they end up fighting against their own …accusing,slandering,(which the LORD said was one of the things HE hated…HATED(..Proverbs)…Neville and Sadhu are 2 prophets that are under attack often….God Bless

January 30, 2019 11:24 AM

thanks , totally agree with you

January 30, 2019 2:08 AM

thanks very much !!!! i totally agree with you , i like pastor Neville and Sadhu ‘s messages. and i also follow their teachings

God Bless

January 30, 2019 2:42 PM

there is one thought come to me,

as long as we make sure the messages are biblical , such as pastor neville johnson and sadhu’s messages.

do not pay attention to why people deleted them, do not care at all

it is time to separate the wheat and tares

Diana
Diana
January 30, 2019 8:50 PM

Ask_question
Yes, separating time …..
On another note.
“The FinalQuest” by Rick Joyner has a very good book written in the 90s.You are probably familiar.It is based on a vision given to Rick concerning the Last Days and the remnant….I would highly reocommend this foe all to read.
As it pertains to the demonic influence on christians and civil war in the church.
Christians pitted against christians.
The deceptions,open doors,and tactics of the enemies warfare…You see it all around you daily,everywhere.
It is a good warbook…manual.
When you think that you cannot be deceived….just know that you already are.
Blessings.P.S
And yes,Neville and Sadhu are 2 of the most accurate voices from God sent to help the U.S christians at this time.
They are not perfect…but they are friends of God..Thats pretty good ..right.
There are some who keep looking to pick apart Gods true prophets(label them as false)…..mostly due to the deception that clouds their own minds.Way too many voices who claim to hear from God,but not many who can claim that they are friends with God…..

January 31, 2019 3:45 PM

thanks , God Bless

i have read rick joyner book, final quest

rick joyner is member of knight of malta. ,
since knew that never read his book or message any more.

you could do some search on the internet . photo, interview…….
what is knight of malta, basically is luciferian satanist
check out the list of knight of malta ? they are all big names.
nwo-illuminati= jesuit – knight of malta

1 why rick joyner wear the uniform of knight of malta ?
2 why use morning star , this name has 2 meaning – either Jesus or satan.

Diana
Diana
February 1, 2019 11:43 AM

Ask_question,
Thankyou for responding.
Rick Joyner has an article on his site that he responds to the question as to why,(Malta). Interesting….
On that note,I will say that I still very much recommend the reading of “Final Quest”, for me it has helped my walk with God and man….
I would say,”he that hath ears to hear,let him hear”………not all will read.
May God keep you in all your ways,lead you and guide you ,protect you and strengthen you and complete his work in you as we approach the last and great battle …The LORD OUR CAPTAIN, Jesus the Messiah comes quickly… And rewards every man according to his work…….shalom

February 2, 2019 12:50 PM

thanks , God Bless

Diana
Diana
January 29, 2019 11:21 PM

Sorry for all of the typos:
With
Intimate
Level
Probabilty

January 29, 2019 4:34 PM

i mean pastor Neville johnson’s message.

February 3, 2019 3:24 PM

video start from 6:48 only few seconds
pastor steve said that Hebrew root is not Hebrew root movement

Hebrew roots means to understand and learn Hebrew language which is not Hebrew root movement . they are 2 different things.
to understand Hebrew language is very helpful to understand bible

hebrew root movement does not equal to learn or understand hebrew language. ” actually it make clear to me

any thoughts on this , thanks