“I knew that whatever had happened was on a very large scale.”

Last night, I had a dream of what appeared to be a “mass casualty” type of event. I was in a hospital and it seemed as though the entire hospital was on lockdown, with the exception of those being brought in through the Emergency Room.

I noticed as I walked through the hallways there was an unusual amount of Hospital staff, doctors, surgeons, specialists, nurses, nurses aids, and what appeared to be clean up crews of some type. As I passed by one room, I heard the families talking of how they had lost loved ones and they were grieving deeply. It was hard to hear.

What was MOST STRIKING about the dream was the look of total and complete exhaustion on the faces of the physicians and and all the staff. They looked completely worn out as they would sit and hang their heads in total fatigue!
In fact, they all looked themselves as though they needed to be in the hospital or see a physician!!

I then saw families gathering at particular parts of the hospital on a lower level and they were receiving counsel and comfort… almost like group therapy. I knew that whatever had happened was on a very large scale and the medical staff at the hospital was not prepared for what had come. At times, I even saw some of the physicians attending to one another. Most of them looked tired and sickly, it was heart breaking.

Marty Breeden

Author: Marty Breeden

Marty Breedon has served as Deputy Sheriff with the New Market Police Department in New Market Virginia since 2006. In a near death experience in 2015, Marty was called by God to warn the church of the Lord’s soon return. Since that encounter, God has used Marty to lead hundreds of people to salvation.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
September 24, 2018 9:56 PM

Very disturbing. I have had dreams and I have heard the Father say many things of this nature, very similar: stock market crash, chemical attacks, terrorism, earthquakes, fires, rehabilitation camps (concentration camps), tsunamis, and overcome by the nations.

My husband dreams and hears from God. Lately He has been stressing to us that we “are in the end days.” The nation will not return to God. It continues to destroy itself after God spoke to us in His word that He would rather for us to choose life.

Aly D
Aly D
September 25, 2018 3:12 AM

I’ve had very similar dreams and visions as well. As you say you’re husband keeps emphasizing being in the end days, I had a prophetic dream about the red dragon of Revelation 12 within the last week where I remember saying to a room full of people that “we’re not the last days, but now we are in the last seconds”.

Christina
Christina
September 25, 2018 2:00 AM

Nice to see posting again, Marty. I pray you and your family would be blessed and protected in this time. Thank you for sharing this prophetic dream.
Shalom.

Marty Breeden
Marty Breeden
September 25, 2018 10:45 AM

God bless you!!!

Stacey
Stacey
September 25, 2018 11:35 AM
Marty, Back in early 2016 before president Trump was even the republican nominee I was given a dream, without going into all detail but giving specifics of what stood out. I heard chaos and screaming coming from the streets and homes of those around me and I saw military in full uniform, my husband at the time of this dream drove a white truck assigned to him by his company, but in the dream He was driving his personal red truck from work ( which I would add He now is driving that red truck) his keys were to be confiscated when He returned home but somehow they missed him, so I knew marshal law had been declared. I could hear the wailing of people around our home but we were hidden and I heard the Holy Spirit declare safety over us, I knew the red truck represented the blood of Jesus. I told my husband and son, grab what you can, food, water and a bag and get to the truck and let’s go, my husband asked where will we go and I said to him the Holy Spirit will guide us just drive as we followed the road leading upward the grassy mountain opened up and we drove inside and then it closed, we were protected in the mountain of the Lord! At the very end of this dream I specifically asked the Lord, Father who is doing this and it was then a man turned around and it was president Trump! Talk about a wow revelation of who our next president would be and could this be what is getting ready to happen. Order out of chaos! Calm before the storm! Bros and sisters our protection is in the Blood of Jesus Christ, He is our refuge… Read more »
DebR
DebR
September 25, 2018 3:01 PM

Stacy I would love to hear the details of your dream.

Dwight
Dwight
September 25, 2018 7:23 AM

Byron Searle has a very strong word that just came out “Final Call”

JFlor
JFlor
September 26, 2018 10:20 PM

He said in one of his words that America would fall in September- think the title is Sep-timber. That’s not happened so the verdict is still open on his prophecies.

MajMatt
MajMatt
September 27, 2018 7:07 AM
Ann
Ann
September 25, 2018 2:38 PM

🔔🔔ALL ABOARD!!!! 🕛🔊📯🚈🚂

Lydia Hodge
September 25, 2018 1:01 PM

Marty,
I’m so glad to see you posting here again. Mass casualties are indeed coming. I shared with you already but will share with others on Z3 how a few months back on my ride into work, I heard the words,” Prepare for mass casualties.” I wanted to share something else with you since I work in the medical field. When areas get hit in disasters it effects the whole system. When the hurricane hit Puerto Rico, we experienced shortages in Tennessee and all over the country of critical supplies because some items we use were manufactured in Puerto Rico. Love you brother and may God richly bless you and your family and thoroughly prepare and keep you during the days ahead.

Elizabeth Marie
September 25, 2018 10:35 AM

Marty, a couple of weeks ago, I also got a warning dream of some epidemic possibly coming:

In this dream I saw a bunch of people in a group and I knew some were Christians. The next scene I saw a man and woman who had large, strange pimple-type sores all over their faces. I then saw a doctor came to do a check-up on them. Then, in the last scene, I see the man and woman lying on the floor, each in their own body bags. The body bags were zipped up to their necks, so you could see their faces — they were still alive.. They then turned their heads towards each other, and reached over to give each other a ‘goodbye kiss.’ I saw complete peace on both of their faces. end of dream

Marty Breeden
Marty Breeden
September 25, 2018 10:48 AM

Wow Elizabeth!!!! This could well be that.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
September 24, 2018 8:53 PM

It Is Finished just posted this: https://youtu.be/MDOaQ0S41do
Could they be related?

Marty Breeden
Marty Breeden
September 24, 2018 9:46 PM

Sara, good pick up you may well be right!!

Xavier
Xavier
September 28, 2018 11:16 AM
Speaking of devastation and destruction here is a dream and word from Victoria Ang 9/28/18 Prophetic dream:::: I was given a dream last night where I was in a speed car driving down a road! There were several cars driving along the same road. Right next to the road only several feet away was a railroad track! As I was driving on the road I noticed a train coming full speed on the track towards the traffic BUT… The WHOLE TRAIN was on fire!!! The train was ONLY several feet away in either direction!!! I stepped on the gas peddle to try to speed past the fiery train but the car started to sputter because it was out of gas!!! SO I reached down and turned the handle to RESERVE TO TAP INTO THE RESERVE TANK AND the car SUPERNATURALLY SPEED UP to bypass the train on fire !!! I passed the train and the danger and came to a parking lot that was a safe place past the danger! I got out of the car and went into a building to rest from the near miss of such devastation BUT seconds latter a person came running into the building to say a house was on fire next door and help was needed to put the fire out! I rushed out of the safe building I was in ,to run and try to save the building and people in the building that was next door ! The dream ended!!! Here is the meaning of the dream::: Destruction and devastation is coming full speed and moments away from us! It is ONLY by TAPPING into God and relaying on HIS POWER AND MIGHT CAN WE PULL THROUGH THE DEVASTATION AND DESTRUCTION COMING FULL SPEED AT US!!! There will ONLY be VERY… Read more »