New insights help locate Bitcoin’s coming steep price drop

I woke up in the night tonight seeing Bitcoin’s price moving up $2,100. Then I saw the price, $10,299. At the time, the market price was $8,600.

Moving up $2,100 from $8,600 would put it at $10,700, so either it drops a little before moving up or it moves up a little higher than that. However, just because God reveals a price does not mean it’s the top or bottom, so the price could go higher than $10,299 before turning. I think the main point was it helped me locate the steep drop I’ve been seeing the past week, as shared in my previous posts. I now believe it starts from that price range. I was not shown any dates, but I am expecting it to start soon.

Moving up to that price range would finally break the downward trend that started in early January, at least for a short time. It also confirms prophetic insights received by others who have been told to sell when it gets into that range, including Christopher Harris and Maria Conwell. Christopher was told to sell at $11,300 and separately he saw the price $11,600, confirming what Phanuel shared in a comment yesterday, “During prayer today…I saw 11878.” Maria was told to sell at $10,100. She’s expecting a steep drop from there down to about $5,000.

Just as $10,299 is most likely not the top, the $6,400 price I saw yesterday is most likely not the bottom, just another confirmation of a large drop. Previously, I saw $5,557, Christopher Harris saw $4,850, Phanuel saw $5,139, and Maria Conwell is expecting a drop to about $5,000.

A drop of that size would fulfill the first part of the sequence I saw on February 7, showing the RSI dropping straight down to the bottom. Afterwards, it moved all the way back up to the top, then all the way back down to the bottom. I believe God was showing me large moves from a macro perspective, which will likely take several weeks or more to complete. The RSI chart He showed me was most likely the daily RSI chart, so after the move up, I will be watching that chart to help find the subsequent turning points.

These insights are shared to help confirm what God is revealing directly to each person, not as a recommendation for investing.

Joseph K
Joseph K
February 13, 2018 9:29 AM

James, as always thank you for being willing to share your insights. We are so blessed to be able to learn and benefit from the information shared by you and by the Z3 community overall.

I wanted to share a youtube video on BTC technical analysis that I recently viewed:

I don’t know anything about the person who created the video but the analysis seems solid (if any of you disagree tell me as I am very much a beginner) but what I found absolutely fascinating was that his conclusions were almost identical to what many of you have been shown by the Lord. The video is about an hour long but you can fast forward to just past the 54 minute mark and you will find he is projecting a short-term target for BTC of 11,670, followed by a drop to 5,200 with a long-term target (months) of 30,000.

ed h
February 13, 2018 1:12 PM

Joseph K,
Yah this guy is good. I’m still learning the EW theory and use trend analysis. Yesterday I came up with a target price of 11,750 area. BTC also came back down to the long term down trend line and bounced off it.So I agree short term we are bullish. My next level of support is the 9300 area.As long as BTC stays above around 8200 today I think it is still in play.

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
February 13, 2018 8:06 AM

James, I also had a dream tonight. In the dream I was asking the Lord to show me when to sell ETN. I heard Him say, “when it is has increased 64x in value.” You, James, were there with me in the dream when I received this word so I feel I need to share it with you and z3.

Because most of my ETN was purchased at approx $0.04 I believe the Lord may be instructing me to sell at approx $2.56. I will continue to seek clarification on this, but because of a previous dream I had about ETN being “more like gold than silver” I suspect the instruction to sell in the $2.50 range is simply a stepping off point before a crash of some kind in order that I might re-enter ETN at a lower price. I believe ETN will eventually go much higher and this could be “heavenly insider trading” info in order that a person might greatly multiply their holdings.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
February 13, 2018 8:40 AM

Usually we are presented with metaphors in dreams. Consider $0.64 when the time comes, if we’re close to known bitcoin or market cap top levels by revelation. Or $6.40, etc. SNS

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
February 13, 2018 12:57 PM

Etn initial coin offering was at 1 cent per etn. A 64x puts it at 64 cents target. The past postings mentioned a rise to 66 cents then a sell downward to 33 cents target rebound. The Trampoline dream is fitting now for bitcoin, it has been bouncing off the 8k range, symbolizing the first getting on the trampoline and starting the beginning 3 bounces, I hit the ceiling with my hands twice, this would be the 10k-10,200 btc range confirming two bounces up to new highs, then my head hit the ceiling twice after, this would be the very top ceiling of $11,000-11,800 btc. Then my friend said I started a new job as a trash collector, he left the gaming house out the door was his big green garbage truck and he hopped on back. This will be our new job to sell at the high and wait for our job as trash collectors and pick up cheap BTC at $5k range and pick up cheap discarded alt coins like ETN and RDD and all time lows.

Also I am good at mining ETN on a computer, since I started last month it produced around 500 ETN. It will definitely pay for itself very shortly. If anyone needs info on the best graphics card to buy for your computer these are the best for mining ETN. 1. AMD Radeon VEGA 64 $1,300 2. AMD Radeon VEGA 56 $1,000 3.Nvidea GTX1070 $900
4.AMD Radeon RX580 $700 5. AMD Radeon RX570 $500

I have two AMD Radeon RX580’s they produce good mining results like 1,600 hashes a second. You get paid daily ETN about 20-30 ETN daily. Make money by just letting it run. Hope this helps. God Bless everyone.

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
February 15, 2018 12:35 AM

That’s an interesting take on the $0.64 target. I hadn’t immediately thought of that, but it does make sense. I will hopefully get further clarification in future dreams.

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
February 13, 2018 8:48 AM

I understand your sentiment, SNS, but in this particular dream it was no metaphor. I can’t get into the context of the dream but this was a literal message.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
February 13, 2018 3:01 PM

Zechariah10, from what you have told us, it does seem like 64x ETN increase in value is from the 1 cent point, which is not a metaphor. It does look like around $0.64 which does allow for repurchase at 33 cents.

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
February 15, 2018 12:38 AM

You may be right. The only thing more fun than seeing ETN someday soar to great heights is being able to see the z3 group discern all these things and then reap the rewards together.

Christopher Harris
February 13, 2018 3:52 AM

Thank you James, I’m glad you saw us moving up in BTC. Just to clarify in my dream I was selling part at 11.3k to be safe as I felt it was going towards 12k but unsure exact turn. Then yes I saw 11,600 seperately so I will personally be selling between 11.3-11.6k ish. I don’t know exact top but just going with what the Lord showed me. On a side note I’ve been praying about Tether (if and when it’s going down) but haven’t received anything yet. God bless. Christopher

Joe7
Joe7
February 13, 2018 4:05 PM

Check out the new Jesus Coin JC!

mem
mem
November 20, 2018 10:16 AM

4300 BTC. Is this the 5000sh marker where it will rebound to a 5 figure range and then fall to 2000? Or will it continue down to 2000

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
November 20, 2018 11:42 AM

This MIGHT be another prophetic bottom that rebounds. It is possible that we bounce at this price more than once.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 20, 2018 3:53 PM

mem, Christopher said on July 5, 2018 that he saw BTC spike 80% in 24 hours from around $4200 to $7,600. That is not a direct quote. On July 29, he said that BTC was going to $8800 to $9000 range and RDD would be at 0.71 cents, then BTC would go down to $5600 and RDD at 0.31 cents, before the “tsunami wall or BTC to $10,000 to $11,000 area with RDD at 1 cent. After that, BTC was going to 4-5k range. These are good markers to multiply RDD.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
February 13, 2018 3:53 AM

Thankyou for this info James.