Bitcoin technical analysis confirms prophetic price targets

While Z3ers are looking to God to help navigate through volatile price movements in crypto currency markets, others are relying on analysis of technical patterns. Personally, I would not want to try this without God’s help, but I believe technical analysis can help confirm and clarify what God has revealed.

A couple of years ago, I believe God showed me there is great wisdom in understanding the patterns in His creation because they provide valuable insights into the future. Market patterns are just one example, but there are many others including the movement of planets, weather cycles, war cycles, sleep cycles, etc.

A technical analysis presented by the Philakone YouTube Channel yesterday identified Bitcoin price targets that confirm the prices revealed through prophetic insights. Based on Eliot Wave and Fibonacci analysis, Philakone identified the following price targets:

• He forecasts the next top for Bitcoin at $10,700, confirming the number I saw earlier today, $10,299. En route to that top, he is forecasting it will move up to about $9,600 and retrace to $9,100 before continuing up.
  • Next, he forecasts it to drop back down to $9,100 based on a 61.8% Fibonacci retrace, before continuing up to the next top at $11,600, confirming the $11,600 price target revealed to Christopher Harris and $11,878 revealed to Phanuel.
  • Next, he expects a drop down to $5,200, confirming several prophetic price targets, including $5,557 that I saw, $5,139 that Phanuel saw, $4,850 that Christopher Harris saw, and $5,000 that Maria Conwell saw.
  • Next, he expects a large move up to $30,000, confirming the $30,000 target revealed to Christopher Harris and the $27,000 target revealed to Phanuel.

So, his targets closely resemble the price targets revealed to many Z3ers, confirming we are hearing correctly. His analysis also helps me understand why God showed me $10,299 this morning, instead of the higher prices shown to others. When I first saw $10,299, I thought I wouldn’t want to sell there since I knew others have seen it going higher, but the technical analysis shows the price is likely to retrace back down to $9,100, so a lot of profits would be lost. By taking profits at $10,299, we could re-enter at $9,100 and make more profits as it rises up to the next top at $11,600, which will be another good point to take profits as the price then drops down to about $5,000, confirming the instructions God gave to Christopher Harris.

Philakone forecasted the top at $10,700, which would be even better profits than $10,299. His forecast confirms what I heard this morning when I was told the price was moving up by $2,100. At the time, the market was at $8,600, which would put the top at $10,700, so I have set my sell order at $10,699.

Philakone’s video 61-minute video presentation is shown below. He summarizes his forecast starting at about the 48-minute mark, so that’s a good place to start for those who don’t have time to watch the whole video. Thanks to Z3er Joseph K for sharing this video.

Christopher Harris
February 16, 2018 12:29 AM
UPDATED TARGETS 16/2/2018 – PLEASE SEEK THE LORD AS TO WHAT YOU SHOULD DO. The Lord showed me a safe selling point of $11,300 Bitcoin USD, then I saw $11,600 clearly, and after that (recently) I saw $12,200 but faintly, which could mean we only touch this price. Target sell for me is between $11,500 and $12,000. The top of the downtrend channel (on the BTC chart) is about $12,200 but as time goes on this gets lower to around $11,600 so if we reach the top faster more likely we will reach the $12,200 target I received (we may only touch it briefly). The Lord showed me after this high to $12,000 approx (I don’t know exact turning point necessarily) we will crash approximately 60+ percent in the market, with the target low I saw of $4,850, and I saw 444 which I felt was potentially about cryptos could be $4,440. Others on Z3 have received the target LTC price for this next drop at $87 and $89. Watch the price of BTC as LTC reaches this price, it may be under my target of $4,850, if so, the next target is $4,440. Interestingly if LTC reaches $240 when BTC reaches 12k (seems likely), to reach $87 or $89 is a 63.8% drop. If we apply this to my target of $12,200 BTC we reach $4,422 after a 63.8% drop, fulfilling both of the targets I received (potentially). After this I believe we will begin the major third wave rise I saw to $30,000 to $35,000 (I don’t know exact top) before a major 95% crash to $2,000 BTC. This I believe will coincide with a LTC price target of $58 for the bottom of this crash and a very profitable entry into LTC at this price (I was… Read more »
Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
February 16, 2018 8:26 AM

The distance “to the moon” is 238,900 miles. 239 LTC target (at some point) on our journey here? SNS

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
February 16, 2018 12:47 AM

Sincere thanks
Phil

ed h
February 16, 2018 10:44 AM

Christopher,
Pretty awesome that you are getting these revelations brother.
This is for the TA guys on here. Take a good look at the BTC chart , looks to me that there is a Bear Flag pattern forming which could top at around that 12k area. Also the first decline was about 70% so we could very well see the same or very near to that decline when this breaks down, which also lines up with what others are seeing as the BTC bottom. Please check this out and confirm or deny.I could be wrong..
Like Julz said, the prophetic over rides the TA but this is really cool if they line up.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
February 16, 2018 2:17 AM

Thanks Christopher.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
February 16, 2018 12:56 AM

Great update, Christopher. Thanks and God bless you greatly!

Cheryl Boucher
Cheryl Boucher
February 20, 2018 9:24 AM

Ok peoples, so please negate the request I made for clarification because I just found the answers I needed. Thank you Christopher for your detailed explanations as to what the Lord is showing you. Actually, I am learning a whole lot from you, Christopher, Z3, and others about this interesting yet volatile market of cryptocurrencies. May the Lord bless us, His people, in every dimension of our lives as we live fully committed and set apart for Him and His glory.

Richard
Richard
February 18, 2018 12:29 AM

Do you have a target selling point on ETN at the btc 12k high? Or just sell it at whatever price it is when btc hits 12k?

Christopher Harris
February 18, 2018 12:53 AM

I received no target based on ETN or XLM for this move, only BTC, so going off that. God bless

Marnie
Marnie
February 18, 2018 3:17 AM

Hi Chris and fellow z3ers, has anyone not been able to log in to Cryptopia? I’ve tried logging in several times today and am not able to log in. It’s telling me incorrect user/ password. I’ve also tried resetting the password using my registered email and I do not get an email. I’m 💯% sure I’ve got the correct log in. The Litecoin fork is coming up and I wanted to move my Litecoin off the exchange into my wallet. Just wondering if anyone else was having issues.

February 18, 2018 3:54 AM

Hi Marnie, this happened to me several weeks ago. I was using my correct email address/password, but it wouldn’t let me log in. I had to change my password. If I remember correctly, under the log in button, it says, “forgot my password”. I think that is where I was able to change my password there. Once I changed my password, I was able to log back in with the new password. I hope this helps you. God bless.

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
February 18, 2018 3:33 PM

ETH. In the Cryptopia login my browser always asks me if I want to update my password after I type in the pass code. It is thinking I’m putting in a new password. I have to remember to reject the offer each time I login. Maybe a possible explanation of your troubles is if you automatically said “yes” in one of your logins? Just a thought. JR

February 18, 2018 5:08 PM

That’s probably what I did. Thanks JR.

Westrock Bob
Westrock Bob
February 18, 2018 4:22 PM

Just a thought regarding login to cryptopia or other exchanges. I use a Mac and often have problems getting into cryptopia when I use safari as a browser… when I use chrome or Firefox I do not have problems.

Stu
Stu
February 18, 2018 11:29 AM

It happened to me too and I did the exact same thing as you did EarsToHear.

Hope you’re well!

February 18, 2018 12:33 PM

I’m well, thank you Stu. God bless you.

Westrock Bob
Westrock Bob
February 18, 2018 3:29 AM

Hi Marnie… I just tried logging into cryptopia and was able to. Blessings

Marnie
Marnie
February 18, 2018 3:44 AM

After several attempts and prayer, The Good Lord got me in 😊

Ali
Ali
February 16, 2018 12:57 PM

So basically this confirms that you are sure like others that we will have a crash before moving up to the 30k target soon

February 14, 2018 11:18 AM

Z3 have you ever wondered how BTC could ever reach 60,000. There is an easy answer to this.

If we look at the total value of the global markets and the value of the equities markets they are massive and in the hundreds of trillions. This does not even include Real estate funds.

Right now cryptos are not regulated and can not be offered from brokerage accounts. So imagine when they are what would happen. Lets assume only 1% of all the value would move into cryptos that would be around 3Trillion, So that is 7.5x from today.
BTC 9300 x 7.5= 69,802.
Imagine if 5% went in. Still a very conservative number from a portfolio of 100%. Now that number is 14Trillion. That is 35x. 9300 x 35 = 325,500.
So as you can see when these cryptos go mainstream the numbers will be massive.
Phanuel saw BTC at 435,000 so this is how it is totally possible. Might take a few years but this is very conservative.

Phanuel
Phanuel
February 15, 2018 12:32 PM

CAUTION (CRYPTOS)

Just a caution to keep in mind. There is a possibility that BTC and cryptos bottomed already and just keep marching higher from here. My reasoning is, the Lord revealed a lot of low SPX and DOW numbers over the last few years… the assumption was we were heading down but the opposite happened and SPX/DOW kept making new all time highs. This can happen again. It isn’t my first choice but it is still a possibility. If btc breaks the 11878 trend line and then goes to 13,000 then 15,000.. then 17,000..I think this will confirm the bottom was 5900. Seeing numbers without dates can at times be tricky. Please seek the Lord for guidance.

Shalom

Doc
Doc
February 15, 2018 7:03 PM

Phanuel,
I have had some technology issues which I had to get ironed out and thus I haven’t posted in a little while. Looking at the BTC chart, I do think just technically we have a decent 13k target, lots of resistance at the 12k area so that could be the issue from a ta perspective, that said we got a BB pierce with an MA takeout, upon which the MACD got the cross we needed. Bullish short term which matches up prophetically. I am praying about the position to take as far as trading out or just holding. I believe I will have a clear answer in time with peace to confirm. I pray you and yours are well as I pray for the entire Z3 family of the Lord. God bless you all

Doc

Julz
Julz
February 15, 2018 4:53 PM

Thanks Phanuel,

I agree although there are a number who have shared revelation suggesting the timing is imminent and urgent with regards to the next drop which has got my attention. If you haven’t received personal confirmation yet (like me) the challenge is deciding how much sideline cash to hold incase we do head significantly lower again soon (I always like to have some when we are well off the lows, 20-30% range).

Would be interested to know what you’ve decided to do on this point Phanuel. I’m currently considering holding 30% cash when BTC is in the 11k zone and then keeping a sharp eye out for news that could push the market lower. I know we have different views on this one but I don’t believe we could revisit the lows based on technical trading alone, I think it will take some significant negative news to push us back down there again (it was favourable news that got us back to 10k, South Korea and US both clarifying they will take a measured stance towards crypto regulation, focusing on know your client rules and anti-money laundering rules rather than more punitive measures)

Of course prophetic confirmation trumps everything and we’re seeking the Lord here too.

Phanuel
Phanuel
February 15, 2018 10:46 PM

Hi Julz/Doc
Watching movements now to make a final decision. It’s looks bullish though with good volume. I won’t be surprised at all if it continues climbing to 27478.

Shalom

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
February 15, 2018 10:59 PM

I’m going to hold and skip the 10700 to 9100 move (if it does occur that will seem to confirm the 11800 move). I will then sell at 11800 or so and sidestep the downturn to 5000. If it does keep climbing… I don’t want to miss that ride.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
February 15, 2018 11:33 PM

The BTC 10700k to 9100k was technical analysis. We did hit the prophetic BTC at $10,000 by Maria, and $10,299 by James. I think Tom’s dream of a guy jumping and touching a basketball rim, which should be at 10 ft, and then badly missing a dunk, was fulfilled if it meant BTC prices, and Jeremy’s dream of him bouncing on a trampoline inside a room and hands touching the ceiling twice was fulfilled, if again 10 ft meant BTC 10k. It does look like we are headed very soon to the other and higher prophetic 10k numbers and Christopher’s 11.3k and 11.6k and Phanuel’s 11.878k. I do believe it then goes down to a little below 5k as seen. BTC on coinmarketcap has peaked today at $10,234 and $10,324. We are on track, folks! 🙂

Joe7
Joe7
February 17, 2018 11:52 PM

The Lord does not talk to me much about Cryptos. Sometimes He does. At times I am very certain of what He has said. Sometimes it is not so clear of what I think He might of been showing me. One I am very certain of is Him telling me that VOLUME was coming up. (Going to rise) This was a few days ago. It started to rise immediately following that. Did it finish its rise?? Im not certain. It came up quite a bit. Anyhow, here you are talking of volume. Thats what it would take to keep rising up towards that 30,000 mark. Thats all that was missing. The panel here seems divided as to whether this things starts its crash to 5k or continues upward?? God bless us all! Personally I`m not certain whether to cash out or HODL at this exact moment. Final thought, Does this volume keep on coming? If so I agree with you Phanuel “bullish though with good volume.” Maybe up, up, and away!!

Joe7
Joe7
February 18, 2018 7:02 PM

Well I have made my choice and decided to go with CHs prophetic prediction. I put it all on gdax and set a sell limit order at 11.6. Im new at this stuff and that is the first time I have set a limit order. Fun stuff!
Yes, I decided after prayer to go with CH prophecy. I would not even be in to cryptos had it not been for his ETN post in December. So well see if it even gets back to 11.6. The prophetic is the only way to go as I see it. And CH seems final on what hes gonna do. God Blessings to all!

Ali
Ali
February 15, 2018 4:40 PM

Do you think we go to 30,000 bitcoin from here on?

Phanuel
Phanuel
February 15, 2018 10:47 PM

Ali
There is a possibility. Prophetic movements will become clearer with time.

Shalom

ed h
February 13, 2018 4:50 PM

I think it’s awesome when the TA and the prophetic match closely. This guy probably has no idea there are people on Z3 seeing these numbers without his skills.Praise God for the brothers and sisters on here who have been seeing these numbers. Thank you also for sharing them because I know it is a risk.

Christopher Harris
February 14, 2018 9:14 AM

Wow solid entry LTC was at $115.

Jemba
Jemba
February 15, 2018 5:43 AM

It will even be better at $58 when BTC is around 5,000 … 🙂

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
February 14, 2018 6:21 PM

I was just telling my wife that we missed this blessing because my money was not ready on the exchange. This would have been an $8k blessing. Won’t make this mistake again.

Christopher Harris
February 14, 2018 7:03 PM

You’ll get it next time brother. Early on when I wasn’t used to crypto dreams the Lord showed me LTC and I missed a 300% gain in 4 days (its run from 100 to 350). I’ve missed plenty of other stuff too for varying reasons. Learned from each time though, and what I learned was asking the Lord directly, for clarification, for guidance and obedience to what He shows. Just recently He had me not participate in the move down from 11k to 6k even though I had sold and was out of the market awaiting a drop. More important is obedience and He has shown me the next trade but it took some time. Preparation is good to follow what He shows us. My Dad also had this as his bank transfer took longer than expected and he missed out on 4 cent etn. Good that your insight was from the Lord and was fulfilled, a great buy in price and I hope others benefited (I’m not in LTC), praise the Lord! You will get it next time and the Lord can more than make up for these things. If we only suceeded we wouldn’t learn the lessons in failures. God bless you and your family brother. Christopher.

Story Park
Story Park
February 14, 2018 7:22 PM

Very encouraging word Christopher. So awesome of you to take time to share this. I also have made mistakes in this new crypto land but each time the Lord teaches me and reminds me of His faithfulness.
Philippians 1:6 being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Todd H Henderson
February 14, 2018 8:29 PM
Thank you so much. It was a good thing somebody was able to profit from the revelation. Yes, lesson learned and I think getting the big picture is great but you are exactly correct in what you say. If we rely only on others people’s dreams and interpretations I don’t believe the Lord will honor that. I had just watched a 4 part video on ‘How to Hear from God’ and finished my prayer time….at the end I heard $115. Lol, I’m learning what His voice sounds like. We have to spend time in prayer and praise Him and read the word. I use a prayer circle chart that I need to share that helps me keep focus on all the different ways to praise our Lord and Savior. If I can figure out how to upload a picture to this site I will share it. Lastly, if you don’t mind will you pray for me. The Lord has put me in a position in which I have to fully trust in Him in order to expose darkness. Of course I have a choice in this, but I KNOW that I need to do this. Pray that I speak what needs to be spoke and that I keep my mouth shut when I need to. Pray that the Spirit leads this entire conversation and that my flesh doesn’t creep into it. I have struggled with performing the task because of fear and backlash but I know I have to do it. I want to do it, just worried…lack of faith I guess. I believe He is refining me. Honestly, it is not easy but I should take joy in it. I am just going to tell the TRUTH and speak what I feel in my spirit about the situation. I… Read more »
Christopher Harris
February 15, 2018 12:17 AM

Thank you Story, very true and same for me.

Dear Todd, sounds great to spend more time and focus on hearing from the Lord and ways to praise Him! I have prayed for you brother and will again. I hope the Lord’s wisdom will be with you and His Spirit will guide you in the Lord’s will for you, that you may accomplish it and overcome. May God bless you. Christopher.

February 15, 2018 10:11 AM

Todd,
You heard from the Lord brother. The $115 hit I think on the very day that everything hit bottom. Maybe this was just an example of how you will hear from him again when the time comes. Maybe the real blessing was hearing from God.

I don’t get alot of dreams or visions like some on here. But I do pray for very specific answers. He showed me 1 12 when I was asking about COB. Turns out that should have been the date to sell. He also gave me 2 22 . That’s next week if it means a date.

He also just showed me COB at $1.15, yes I actually saw the $ sign. So now I’m praying what that means.
Selling COB at the near high and buying back at the near low could be a 3-4x multiplier of actual coins.
That’s how the wealth transfer is going to happen.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
February 15, 2018 8:10 PM

Thanks Ed, that is awesome to hear you confirm the 115. I still waiting on this wire but in the mean time I have decided NOT to do the LTC cash.
It was not prophetic and it seems shady to me. I stopped the wallet download halfway through. Praise God I didn’t get all those lite coins because outside His will it will truly be a bloodbath.

God Bless

Pete
Pete
February 15, 2018 1:19 PM

Has anyone tried to withdrawal coins from the Cobinhood exchange recently? I tried to enter an address under the “withdrawal address” and kept getting an “invalid address” error despite copying and pasting it in and selecting the right coin. I contacted support but they just refer you to a video link.I tried again today and that section of their site would not even open. Just want to be ready when I need to move the coins.
Thanks,

February 15, 2018 4:13 PM

I had the same problem. If you go to funds and click on Cob do you see a deposit and withdraw option. If there is no withdraw option go to your account page and assign an address for the Cobs to go to. I used MEW and then now Cobinhood knows where to send them

JDpeet33
February 15, 2018 5:17 PM

Ed, what other coins do you store in MEW? I set an MEW up for DEB but am a rookie at wallets. JD

February 15, 2018 6:18 PM

I have 75% of all my ETH based coins on there. The other 25% I leave on the exchange because I trade those in and out.

February 15, 2018 6:15 PM

Pete,
I was answering your question on my phone.
Click on funds. At the top line click on withdrawal address list.Then pick your currecy in the currency box. For the label you can put whatever you want to call it. Then the address box is where you cooy and paste where you want your cobs to go.Then hit the add box. Now you are good to withdraw your COBs.

Pete
Pete
February 15, 2018 8:39 PM

Ed,

I tried an address from a different site and it worked just fine. It just didn’t like the address from the first site i was trying for some reason. Thanks again for the help!

Pete
Pete
February 15, 2018 7:56 PM

Thanks for the reply Ed! Yes, your instructions are exactly what I have been doing. However, as soon a I paste my address in the box I get a red “Invalid Address” pop up in the lower right corner of the box.

February 15, 2018 10:35 PM

Hmmmm. This might be a dumb question but have you double checked the address to make sure you copied the entire thing.? And is it an address that can hold er-20 tokens? Also have you done the 2FA on Cobinhood.? If yes to all those I have no idea.

MOSES
MOSES
February 15, 2018 12:51 PM

Ed: Is there a chart to get the exact prices of the major cryptos on certain days and hours extending back in time? I think I may have picked up one LTC at about $111 but I need to find out the day and time I purchased it at and then check a chart if it is available. Thanks

February 15, 2018 1:37 PM

I just use coinmarketcap. Not always 100% but close enough. Tradingview is pretty close but they dont have it on a spread sheet just on the charts.

JDpeet33
February 15, 2018 1:17 PM

Just go to coinmarketcap.com and choose LTC, look at the chart and drag your cursor across the dips. LTC went to $110 on Feb 5 just before midnight. JD

MOSES
MOSES
February 15, 2018 10:08 PM

Some people will need an accurate chart when they do taxes to find out the exact prices on certain days in the past. Those who file an extension to do their taxes sometimes need to have a chart that goes back a year and a half in time.

February 17, 2018 5:08 PM
This may be off topic here, but I wanted to post it, has anyone seen, or heard anything about this word, “Ashura”? The Lord gave me a word yesterday during prayer time, I have never seen or heard of this word until yesterday. The word is “Ashura”. These are some things I found on Google about this word. 1. I do not know if this date means anything, but this is what I found on google. Ashura 2018 will begin in the evening of Thursday, September 20 and ends in the evening of Friday, September 21 2. Ashura was originally a Jewish celebration marking the rescue of Moses from the Pharaoh during which Hebrews fasted. Ashura also marks the day that Moses and the Israelites were saved from Pharaoh by God creating a path in the Sea, and is the Islamic equivalent to Yom Kippur. 3. It is said that on the Day of Ashura God forgave Adam, Noah’s Ark rested on dry land, Jonah got out from the belly of the whale, Abraham survived the fire of King Nemrut, Jacob finally could see when he reunited with his son Joseph, Joseph came out from the pit, Job recovered from illness, Moses passed through the Red Sea and Pharaoh drowned, and Jesus was born and rose to heaven. 4.The root of the word Ashura has the meaning of tenth in Semitic languages; hence the name of the remembrance, literally translated, means “the tenth day”. According to the orientalist A. J. Wensinck, the name is derived from the Hebrew ʿāsōr, with the Aramaic determinative ending. Asor got my attention, so I googled it and found out it means a ten stringed instrument, or harp. “The asor (Hebrew: עָשׂוֹר‎ ʿasor; from עשר eśer, meaning “ten”) was a musical instrument “of ten strings”… Read more »
Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
February 18, 2018 4:40 AM

It will be the 10th day of the Hebrew New Year. (There are two New Years in Hebrew; the legal one given on Mt Sinai, and the original one). 10 relates to the Law, so maybe this message relates to God laying down the Law.

Joseph
Joseph
February 17, 2018 8:13 PM

Check this link out

ReligionFacts

February 18, 2018 12:30 AM

Hi Joseph, I have been praying about this, and what I see is the DELIVERANCE from the fiery trials that the body of Christ is going thru.
Psalms 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD DELIVERETH him out of them all.
1 Peter 4:12-19
12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
ASHURA was a Jewish celebration marking the Deliverance of Moses and God’s people from Pharaoh and his army, during a time in which they were fasting. It was a day of celebration for God’s deliverance. Also, from what I posted above, it is said that on the day of Ashura, God forgave Adam, God Delivered Jonah from the belly of the whale, Abraham was Delivered from the fire of king Nemrut, Joseph was Delivered from the pit, Job was Delivered from illness, and many other deliverances of God’s people in times past.
I believe The Lord gave me this word, because I have been praying for deliverance in every area of my life, and just as He has delivered all His people in times of old, He has delivered me, you, and whosoever will call upon the name of The Lord Yahushua Jesus Christ. He has delivered us from all things, glory to God.

Jemba
Jemba
February 17, 2018 6:59 PM

ETH, I’m not sure how precise the spelling of the word you heard but I couldn’t help but notice that phonetically, its sounds like “asherah.” Asherah was a canaanite fertility god who appears several times throughout the old testament. They used to hang high places or poles dedicated to worshipping her.

February 17, 2018 7:25 PM

Hi Jemba, no I saw the the word written as “ashura” and heard the word also.

Tim
Tim
February 16, 2018 11:31 AM

Z3 community – If you weren’t aware, LTC’s big rise over the last few days is likely due to the upcoming fork into LiteCoin Cash which takes place in two days (18th). Users will likely flock to Litecoin Cash at least for a brief period, just like they did BTC Cash which saw a massive increase (particularly on Coinbase) in only a few days. Litecoin will also be releasing Litepay, which aims to make crypto easy to use for

‘LitePay claims to allow businesses the ability to easily accept Litecoin payments, as well as official Litecoin debit cards powered by VISA, thus making cryptocurrency transactions with “digital silver” instantaneous and easier than ever before.

Litecoin users will be able to convert Litecoins to dollars and vice versa through their Visa-compatible LitePay cards, which will be usable at all ATMs or businesses that support Visa payments.’ (Bitconist.com)

And from newsbtc.com –

‘LitePay, due for launch on February 26, will enable merchants and businesses in 41 countries including the US, UK, China, Japan and Germany to accept payments in Litecoin. It is a Visa-compatible system that converts Litecoin to dollars, which would enable users to use Litecoin anywhere Visa is accepted.’

Apparently Bitcoin was planning to do the same, but Litecoin has beat them to the punch.

Seeing as we are slowly but surely going up to the widely agreed upon $11,500-12k (or just over) mark for BTC, this might be a great opportunity to make some returns on LTC before the crash. However, this is only speculation, and not based on revelation, so it’s not a recommendation to invest.

-Tim

Tim
Tim
February 16, 2018 11:33 AM

^edit – ‘easy to use for everyday purchases. Bitcoinist.com explains:’

Todd H Henderson
February 14, 2018 10:45 PM

HOUSE OF CARDS! – I wasn’t going to share this but felt led to. Over the past few days I have been dealing with a Wire that is taking longer than normal. I know that the funds will eventually be deposited or for whatever reason they will be returned….HOWEVER, I felt the Lord tell me “House of Cards”. Which is really strange because that is a term I never would have thought of. We should all know from experience that when people are involved there is always some degree of stealing or manipulation involved. I am not accusing the exchanges of anything but a simple look at history will tell you that humans love to manipulate the system and the love of money drives many to do things they normally would not do.

In perspective, all the talk about RDD wallets I have been praying specifically to the Lord about if I should put everything in a wallet or leave some cash on the exchange. I think I got my answer Loud and Clear. I remember reading about 32 exchanges going down but I was unsure of the timing…possibly the BTC $2K mark or much later. If you are holding large amounts of cash on the exchanges take this to the Lord and ask Him for confirmations. I am only sharing because I felt like I should.

God Bless

February 15, 2018 12:05 AM

Hi Todd, that may be a confirmation for me, because, I’ve been praying about when these exchanges will crash, and I told my wife today, I think they may crash when BTC crashes to 2000 or lower.
Also, this evening my wife made an ATM withdrawal and on her receipt it had REDcarD written on it, she said it made her think of REDDCOIN🔴

Christopher Harris
February 15, 2018 12:48 AM

Just to add I saw OKEx which is one of the biggest BTC exchanges going down in my dream at the time when LTC hit $58 as I tried to logon and it was down and was fraud involved, which could be during the $2,000 crash. It may be unsafe to be holding in fiat on exchanges, so need to be cautious about this. I was planning to exit into fiat on an exchange that doesn’t deal with USDT but I’ll have to seek the Lord regarding this and whether holding anything on the exchanges is safe. God bless.

February 15, 2018 12:15 PM

Hi Christopher, I’m praying for revelation on this, but I feel peace about the exchanges being ok on the next drop down, but the drop to 2000 or less, I believe I need to be off the exchanges, maybe when BTC crashes and even before it gets near 2000, the exchanges will probably become so congested with the masses trying to get out, which could cause the exchanges to become overloaded and crash. Praying for wisdom on what would be the best course of action concerning these exchanges. Also, some people having issues with the wallets, has anyone lost coins trying to transfer them back to the exchanges? Thanks. God bless.

Christopher Harris
February 15, 2018 1:18 PM

I believe this drop will be fine too. For the crash from 30-35k we need further guidance from the Lord for the exit strategy. You are right there would be major congestion. Let us all ask Him and He will provide! Praise the Lord! God bless you all my brethren.

February 15, 2018 1:24 PM

Amen brother, I’m praying in agreement with you, that the Lord guide us and give us wisdom and revelation. God bless you.

mmw
mmw
February 15, 2018 2:53 AM

Bitfinex is the most professional cryptocurrency exchange which was used in the Philakone’s video in Jame’s article above. It is located in HongKong, a major financial hub, flushed with China’s money while lax tax regulation. Non-US residents may consider using bitfinex which offers both USD and EURO.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
February 15, 2018 1:11 AM

Been wondering that myself. If not USDT then the safest place is to withdraw to fiat bank accounts. Down side is it will take time to re-fund the account and possibly miss the very bottom. I did see some chat about Dogecoin being a place to go but I would not risk a large amount. Which port is safe for the storm? Ideas anyone?

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
February 15, 2018 12:14 PM

I created my account on http://www.kraken.com, this should be the last exchange standing and it has never been hacked. You need to submit verification up to level 3, this requires id pictures of drivers license, utility bill picture, social security number, picture id confirmation holding your drivers license and a note with signature, Do this as soon as possible because the site doesn’t let you submit pictures and always brings up a error message stating “incorrect file size” i am working with the help desk to get tier 3 validated, which lets you withdrawl $25,000 a week up to $100,000k a month i believe. The level 2 verification only lets you withdrawl 2k per month fiat and 10k monthly. So if you have left over funds and cant withdrawl it all to your bank account. Buy and hold Litecoin from Kraken and send to your personal computer wallet. Litecoin will rebound first so should be good to hold.

MOSES
MOSES
February 15, 2018 12:36 PM

There is an exchange I really like: gate.io and I am impressed by the overall features of this exchange. I highly recommend it. They also do not require any KYC.

Richard
Richard
February 15, 2018 3:47 AM

I think vaultoro.com will be the quickest.

mmw
mmw
February 15, 2018 9:00 AM

goldmoney.com could be another option.

Chris M
Chris M
February 15, 2018 5:08 PM

You can Buy GBTC on the Stock exchange and not have to deal with all this stuff. The company called Greayscale is running it and may be putting a etf crypto fund next year. With all the top crypto in it. I say it’s a lot safer and would be more liquid then the crypto world is doing. I will buy more GBTC very soon. Sell at Bitcoin price hits 25k and wait for the crash and buy as much as I can for the next run up.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
February 15, 2018 1:10 AM

Christopher, Christine and someone else on Z3 said or implied that Kraken would be safe. I remember a notice from them about a banking problem in which I think they would not deal in USD, but would switch to USDT in March? I read that USD wallet content would automatically switch to USDT on a certain date. I can’t remember the exact details. It was before the USDT auditor was fired, so maybe things changed for kraken. I’ll see if it has an update notice.

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
February 15, 2018 9:31 AM

It was me who had a dream recently about Kraken. In the dream I was at a store returning a purchase for a refund. When the cashier wanted to refund my credit card I noticed that my visa/MC cards were missing from my wallet. In their place was a “Kraken gold card” which my brother had given me to use.

To me this was a fairly straightforward dream to interpret. ‘Brother’ in a dream can often refer to Jesus. The Kraken gold card I believe referred to the method I am to use to cash out of ETN when the time comes. Why? Because right before this dream I was seeking the Lord’s advice about whether to invest in ETN. I heard, “ETN is more like gold than silver.” I knew this referred to its value.

I believe God is telling me that when the day comes to cash out of ETN I am to use Kraken. Unless I hear otherwise from Him on that, this what I will do.

Christine Beadsworth
February 15, 2018 4:55 AM

Just to clarify, I didn’t say Kraken would be safe. At the beginning of the crypto journey the Lord spoke to me and said ‘Buy LTC from Kraken’. After that I got a word about the Lord’s judgment on the monster in the sea (that is what a Kraken is) using Isaiah 27:1. He was talking about the Lord’s deliverance of His people from debt and the lenders and His people plundering these huge exchanges in His Name for Kingdom purposes and then pulling out and judgment coming just like in Egypt.
I have no idea if Kraken is a safe place to keep your crypto. Wallets that you are in control or off the internet is best.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
February 15, 2018 1:50 AM

I looked for a news report at Kraken and couldn’t find anything of a USD to USDT switch. I remember seeing it as a pop up notice after logging on. Bizarre. If we can’t find any report about it, then forget it.

Richard
Richard
February 15, 2018 3:54 AM

The last time I looked up usdt on coinmarketcap.com there were 22 exchanges using it. But it wasn’t up to date with cobinhood. When we get near 28, I think that may be the time to get off exchanges. More prayer required.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
February 15, 2018 3:57 AM

Vaultoro… bloody genius! 😉

Richard
Richard
February 15, 2018 4:05 AM

Thanks to Moses for this info.
I’ve tested buys, sells and transfers in/out. Works great.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
February 15, 2018 7:52 AM

Yes, I’ve tested vaultoro too. Setup takes a while with identity verification, so it’s best to get it done early if that’s your plan. SNS

Ali
Ali
February 15, 2018 2:10 AM

What wallet do we use for reddcoin then?

Christine Beadsworth
February 15, 2018 4:56 AM

Reddcoin Core

Westrock Bob
Westrock Bob
February 16, 2018 10:20 AM

That moment as a newbie investor in the crypto market when your investment after a long somewhat volatile month finally is worth a couple dollars more than your initial investment including all the bank and exchange fees.

God is Good… can someone say AMEN 😀

Joseph
Joseph
February 17, 2018 11:20 PM

Conspiracy Theory
The support person from Quoine told me That they are holding my Bitcoin because the price is rising and that when it comes back down I would get my Bitcoin back.
What if they are keeping my Bitcoin along with all the other people’s Bitcoin and floating it somewhere.
Think about it. They will probably have everyone’s Bitcoin tied for five days or longer along with all the other coins they are holding.
That would be a nice chunk of change.
Just Remember in the movie Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson in the end was right.

I think after this post I might have to change my name to (TMTONH) Too Much Time On My Hands