“Submit to Me, humble yourself under My mighty hand and allow Me to do what must be done.”

You have entered into a time of much change and you feel the effects in your lives. Others around you also feel the instability of this hour, but fear not, My people, only believe.

I am shaking all that can be shaken in this time, and when the shaking in your life is done, some people and some things will no longer be there. I desire more of your attention and focus. I desire to have time with you that has been made impossible by these relationships in your life and I will tolerate them no longer.

Submit to Me, humble yourself under My mighty hand and allow Me to do what must be done, that you may come higher in this intimate walk, that you may be protected in what is about to befall your nation, and every nation. That you may be hidden in the secret place at this time.

6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. (1 Peter 5:6-9)

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

© 2017, Glynda Lomax. All rights reserved.

Expat gal
Expat gal
April 10, 2017 7:31 am

Glynda – What a confirming word for me! I have been “paring down” relationships & activities in the past few months but this has escalated over the past week as I have felt that I needed to prioritize my time & energy for the things that matter. It is so easy in our “overfilled world” to get pulled in so many directions that you feel overwhelmed, tired & lose out on the joy & time for the things of essence in your life.

I am focusing my schedule to spend more time with God, my family, a very few of my closest friends & work (career & helping God’s kingdom). This is a wonderful validation that my feelings & need to do this are correct for the times we are in. ☺️

Blessings! 🙏

Tobia
Tobia
April 10, 2017 8:57 am

Perfect timing! God is always faithful! What a loving and mighty God we serve! It’s so very encouraging to see the evidence of His working in so many lives. He truly keeps His word about never giving up. He keeps pursuing us……not willing that any should perish but that all be given the opportunity to know Him. It’s uncertain what our future holds but we can be assured by WHO holds that future! Blessings to all who listen and respond to His calling. Much love to you❤

Glynda Lomax
April 10, 2017 8:59 pm

You are doing all the right things, Expat gal!!

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
April 10, 2017 7:27 am

James I heard a word yesterday. I heard, “Brace for impact.”

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
April 10, 2017 11:00 am

Wow, that is crazy because that is also ringing constantly in my soul too. I event texted those very words to a distant friend of mine.

April 10, 2017 11:23 am

Thanks for sharing that Michelle.

John Barry
John Barry
April 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Michelle your words have been in my Spirit all day . I was around aircraft most my life and Brace for impact is what you say just before the crash / impact . TY

N Adams
N Adams
April 10, 2017 11:40 am

My thoughts in Sunday prayer:
He does an amazing work in us, and then He steps away.
You wake one day and find: the fog of uncertainties are gone. You are refined in Him, He was here each day you thought He was away.

John Barry
John Barry
April 10, 2017 10:34 am

Thank you Glynda , in the last two months I have seen GOD move three friends and supernatural signs with each , and HOLY SPIRIT calling me to pray & war more in the Spirit . Events are so close , GOD have Mercy .

Glynda Lomax
April 10, 2017 9:00 pm

I agree John, may God have mercy.

SaraM
SaraM
April 11, 2017 8:24 pm

Just today after 21 years of marriage and 5 children my husband tells me he is not in love with me. My life is an earthquake right now and shaking is definitely happening. I just can’t believe we are supposed to be apart so my prayer is that this strengthens us and puts God back in the center. All in all His will be done. I don’t understand though, I just asked again and got Phililippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:). Wow. If this marriage doesn’t bring God in from both sides (He’s definitely been called in by me), I don’t think this will continue. Please pray for us.

K Shine
K Shine
April 11, 2017 10:22 pm

SaraM. praying for you to be strengthen in the love of God. Keep forgiving your husband moment by moment and that will free the Holy Spirit to work on your behalf. I can give you a first hand account that our God is in the marriage restoration business! After seven years of marriage, my husband left me and our children and said he didn’t love me and never had; but after two years we were remarried and our marriage was better for it because Jesus was the center. That was 25 years ago. Are children are grown and married and we have six grandchildren now! My husband is a godly man and an elder in our church. God is good! Remember that He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we able to ask or think, according to the power that is in us, to His glory! God is near the broken hearted and crushed in spirit; enjoy this time with the lover of your soul!

Expatgal
Expatgal
April 11, 2017 9:39 pm

Praying for you. This is so incredibly sad to read. 😥 May God intervene in your lives and repair and restore what has deteriorated.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
April 11, 2017 9:20 pm

SaraM, I am praying for restoration in your marriage

Robert Adolph
April 11, 2017 9:05 pm

Sara, after 22 years of marriage this also happened to me. But man’s adversity is God’s opportunity and I changed from being a pretty good Christian to being a radical for Christ. All things work together for good for those who are called of God. Trust Him and give Him the reigns of your life, completely!

Any
Any
April 12, 2017 6:04 am

Dear SaraM, To be in love is just a feeling. Demons is attacking your husband. See in the spirit, with God’s eyes! I encourage you to hold on, don’t give up, be a strong warrior and pray for your family. In Christ these demons are under your feet. You have authority! Pray in tongues a lot. Talk to the spirit of your husband! Bless him! Loose his mind and will from the demonic influence and bind the demons. You have the victory! With love, Any

Tim
Tim
April 11, 2017 11:03 pm

SaraM you, your husband and children are in my daily prayers. God bless you.

Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
April 10, 2017 7:32 pm

Right on Glynda, The lord gave me Heb. 12 at two AM. yesterday morning. Blessings Dave

Cie
Cie
April 10, 2017 11:18 am

Here is a sobering thought many may not expect, but some of the people who will no longer be there, may be our own loved ones (immediate family). Brace yourself, and be prepared to answer when God makes this request to your heart.

Glynda Lomax
April 10, 2017 9:01 pm

He makes that request more often than most probably think, and it is really tough when He does!