“The hour for another level of worship is here, an hour of seeing great things manifest.”

I received the following word from the Lord on March 30, 2017.

“The hour for another level of worship is here, an hour of seeing great things manifest during worship. The physical eyes will begin to see what was only seen with the spiritual eyes before, glorious appearings, angelic hosts, gold, gems, manna. These things were seen rarely and by few, but those that will rise up in worship will come to another level in frequency and multiplication. Frequency not only in (the number of) times, but higher frequency of the heavens. These times will multiply as those that hunger for more of Me continue in worship and praise.

Be a part of the living stream that runs from heaven’s throne today and this day forward. Worship and praise until I come. The oil will drip again from the head of the High Priest, Jesus Christ of Nazareth to the shoulders, to the body. As it ran down Aaron’s face unto his beard and onto his garments clear to the hem of his cloak, so it will run again to My anointed. Great exploits! Greater works!

This I say to My people, let it run from the Savior’s hem down to your own heads and bodies. Let it run through to your heart. Let it change you and give you peace, joy, and love for Me and for others. Unite under the oil of the Holy Ghost. Amen, and so be it. This I say, the Father in heaven who created the earth and all its inhabitants.”

​I love this word! I remember being very skeptical about the claims of manna from heaven, gold teeth appearing, and gems found in recent church services, as we should be to a point. One day, my husband said something that struck me. He said, “Why wouldn’t it make you wonder if they are signs and wonders?”

I thought about that. I try to limit God or try to put my earthly thinking in what I believe God would and would not do. If God rained down manna from heaven, or any of these other wonders people claim, wouldn’t it make us wonder? Amazing wonders!!

​I don’t ever want to limit God or put Him in my earthly box. I believe we will see signs and wonders in these last days. I believe we will see an increase in healings, and creative miracles. I believe! If I do not and die without seeing these things, well it was sure fun expecting more along the way. I have seen miracles, and I have been healed miraculously, and have seen amazing things in my life happen that had to be God. I would rather believe He can do anything than limit my Lord in anything.

Sherry Gorslin

Author: Sherry Gorslin

Sherry Gorslin is an ordained minister and co-pastors with her husband at Truth Ministry. She is a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner and has worked at pro-life clinics for the last 15 years saving the unborn and helping families choose life. She is an author: Prepared in the Wilderness, First You Must Believe That He Is! She has a blog dealing with last day events called Prepared in the Wilderness where she shares dreams, visions, and words from God. She resides in Peoria, AZ.

Katie
Katie
April 4, 2017 6:34 PM

I’m sorry to go off topic , but I would like to ask for healing prayer for my son in law Brandon. He’s having trouble breathing and they aren’t sure why. I know there are many Godly people on this site, and I would appreciate it so much. I’m very worried. He has a wife and 2 small children who need him. Thank you so much.

April 4, 2017 10:13 PM

I am agreeing with you for complete healing of Brandon. We claim clear breathing passages and a fast recovery in Jesus name!

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
April 5, 2017 12:41 AM

Amen.

CSLuu
CSLuu
April 4, 2017 10:32 PM

Amen!

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
April 5, 2017 6:48 AM

I am in complete agreement with James. let it be Katie

Sherry Gorslin
Sherry
April 4, 2017 10:19 PM

I pray complete healing in the name of Jesus for Brandon. Our God is still and forever will be the great physician. Amen

Paula
Paula
April 5, 2017 4:57 AM

Katie, I will agree with you and all who are praying for a miraculous healing for your son-in-law. God created his body and who better to take care of it then Him. Don’t worry; just praise God in the midst of this adversity and thank Him for what He is about to do. God will take care of him and will not allow his family to suffer. I speak healing and wholeness to Brandon in Jesus’ name.

Krista West
Krista
April 5, 2017 1:47 PM

I didn’t post yesterday, but I want you to know that the second I lifted Brandon’s name up in prayer yesterday I was completely overwhelmed by the feeling of the Holy Spirit. God is hearing the collective prayers for him. I’m believing for a great and miraculous healing!!!

Krista West
Krista
April 5, 2017 1:53 PM

Sorry, one more thing, the word pneuma was the main word in my prayer.. It just became “Brandon, pneuma” again and again. I really never use that word or had any real dictionary-based knowledge of its definition. But I just looked it up and it means breath. The Holy Spirit is interceding for Brandon!

Scott
Scott
April 6, 2017 1:50 PM

Katie…praying for Brandon. I used to get up twice a night to take an inhaler because I struggled to breathe. After furious prayer…I have not had to take an inhaler in over a year and a half. It was an immediate answering of prayer. God Bless!

Kathleen Nelson
April 4, 2017 3:29 PM

Yes I remember there were woman gone to a retreat
Some came back with gold fillings.
My Father in the Heaven s
So pure and clean
Let us be able to come before your pure throne and lay by your feet
And be filled up with your beautiful spirit
Help us to rest there until we’re full
Thankyou
In whatever way you choose to use us
Let it be done
I know Father your not able to work threw some people
I’m sorry,but as we lay down our burden s Thoughts and confusion s and allow you to hug and rid us of anxiousness of future heaviness and sit on your lap and Obsorb only you,like a child.
I know I would see and feel whatever you would want me to
Then I can share with joy what you have.
Your Love and comfort

Mara
Mara
April 4, 2017 7:29 PM

I remember being in a time of worship, when I liooked down there was gold dust on the floor. Someone mentioned seeing gold dust in my hair.

Robert Adolph
April 4, 2017 2:39 PM

God told one of the guests on It’s Supernatural that Jesus appeared to him and told him speaking in tongues was the best thing a Christian could do (or words to that effect).

Diana
Diana
April 4, 2017 4:21 PM

Sherry,wonderful word.I attended a church in Fl. for a number of years and there was a couple namedHarold and Kay Beyers.They were an older couple and whenever they came and ministered,the manna wouls appear.I witnessedit about 4 xs…It would just appear in the bible in the book of Revelations where it speaks of manna.I saw it appear also in Brother Harolds hand as they needed more for the number of people to take communion with.Brother Harold has since went on to be with the Lord.They were very humble servants of God…..
God bless you today

Sherry Gorslin
Sherry Gorslin
April 5, 2017 9:17 AM

How beautiful! As Jesus fed the 5000 with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish, and He told Peter to go and get a coin out of the mouth of a fish. Our Lord is amazing!

DLBM
DLBM
April 5, 2017 1:57 AM

Father in the mighty name of Yahushua (Jesus), fill us with your Holy Spirit and direct our paths.
Isaiah 45:2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
April 5, 2017 6:53 AM

the Lord has given me that scripture several times

littledove
littledove
April 4, 2017 2:46 PM

Amen!

Robert Adolph
April 4, 2017 2:36 PM

The Sid Roth show It’s Supernatural this week has two guests prophesying the coming glory of God being manifest in the church. My wife and two children had gold dust appear on their hands at a Todd Bentley service in Florida 7 or 8 years ago.

Mike M
Mike M
April 4, 2017 3:45 PM

Yes we have seen gold dust appear on people during revival services here as well.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
April 5, 2017 1:23 AM

Robert,

We should not get carried away with signs and wonders. This is not to limit God but to know that the primary purpose of the power of the Holy Spirit manifesting is to confirm the Word of God.

It is my firm belief that when there is a supernatural manifestation that does not point back to God as the one true God or show Jesus as the only way to life and is just for show or to wow onlookers , it is not a manifestation of the Holy Spirit. It is unlike him.

Another thing to bear in mind is that the Holy Spirit is holy. He is the same Spirit who was with Jesus during his ministry. When we witness a supernatural manifestation, we need to ask, “Can I imagine Jesus doing this or acting like this?” If the answer is yes, then we have a green light. If the answer is no, then it is a big and bright red light.

John Barry
John Barry
April 5, 2017 8:35 AM

I agree with Sujit & Robert here . I have seen churches lose Kingdom focus , to seek these minor signs that only benefit that body of believers and has no effect on the world or building the kingdom . People are easily distracted and Satan can appear as an Angel of Light .

Robert Adolph
April 5, 2017 2:12 AM

Sujit, I understand your warning and that beautiful side of evil, ie, witch doctors can do the super natural. One must ask if God is being glorified. The only reason I mentioned the gold dust was because the two guests on Sid Roth’s show mentioned something similar and that show was very anointed. I agree we must be careful and be lead by the Holy Spirit and make sure everything lines up with the word of God which is our final authority. These same guest were the ones who spoke of how important praying in tongues was and Paul said he spoke in tongues “more than you all”and “forbid them not to speak in tongues. Watch Sid Roth’s “It’s Supernatural” during this week and see what you think.

Sherry Gorslin
Sherry Gorslin
April 4, 2017 2:59 PM

How exciting! Thanks for sharing!

Susan55
Susan55
April 5, 2017 5:48 PM

Don’t discredit this word! Several years ago I was watching a revival service on TV that was in Florida. There were miraculous signs and wonders, healings taking place. I worshipped along in my home in MD and asked God to manifest His power and presence to me with a gold filling as it was happening there and because He is Omnipresent and I couldn’t be in the service. I prayed the prayer and a couple days later the Holy Spirit said look in your mouth. I went to a mirror and looked only to find a gold crown on my back molar. I’ve had dental work performed but never had a gold crown or actually ever wanted one. God showed me He is able to do the extraordinary if we will believe. He confirms His Word!

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
April 5, 2017 6:47 AM

Amen

MVP
MVP
April 4, 2017 9:39 PM

This week, the Lord has been showing dreams that have been confiriming dreams and visions of those who are writing on this blog. Again, I had a dream last night where I was at a shop and I saw a beautiful pair of gold earrings with pearls in them. They were so pretty. I said to myself, I would like to get this for someone