A higher wisdom is being released in 2013 to a remnant of Christians. That is the prophetic word from Bobby Conner, founder of Eagles View Ministries. If you are not familiar with Bobby Conner, he is one of the most likable and lovable old guys to hear with lots of great stories.
The reason for the higher wisdom is to prepare God’s people for the new season that we have recently entered, which is the season of the second coming of Jesus Christ. We are now at the beginning of that season, but there are still many things that must happen before the Lord returns. The following is a partial list of some of the main events:
- Increasingly intense birth pangs coming upon the earth with wars, earthquakes, famines, plagues, terrors, and great signs in the heavens (Luke 21:10-11)
- Persecution of believers (Luke 21:12-18)
- The greatest harvest of souls of all time (Matthew 13:30)
- The greatest battle between good and evil of all time (Revelation 6-18)
- The great falling away of multitudes of Christians abandoning their faith (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
- The rise of the anti-Christ as a world leader (2 Thessalonians 2:6-10)
- The anti-Christ enters the temple in Jerusalem and declares himself to be God (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4)
- The greatest tribulation period the world has ever seen (Revelation 6-18)
- Sudden destruction of Babylon (Revelation 17-18)
- Jerusalem surrounded by armies (Luke 21:20)
- The battle of Armageddon (Revelation 16:13-16)
So there is much preparation needed and the time is short. Believers will need a higher level of wisdom, not only for their own survival, but also to do the work of the harvest and to prevail in battle against an onslaught from demonic powers.
PREPARING THE WAY
As it was with His first coming, work was required to prepare the way ahead of time. The Lord sent John the Baptist to prepare the way ahead of Him with the message of repentance from sins. When Jesus returns the second time, He is coming for a bride without spot or blemish, that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless (Ephesians 5:27).
Jesus is coming back for people who bear His image, resemble His character, demonstrate His good works, and show forth His love to the lost and hurting people of the world. Unfortunately, the church, especially the American church, is not there yet so there is an urgent need to prepare. We already know many believers will not be prepared for what is about to happen because the scriptures tell us multitudes will fall away from the faith before the anti-Christ is revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:3). So even now, today, as I write this, there are many believers who should be preparing themselves, but instead they are spiritually dull and asleep. Their enemy has lulled them into a false sense of security and complacency. So they are completely unaware of the dark clouds gathering on the horizon. Even when someone warns them, they dismiss the warnings. Their unbelief is leading them to their doom. They will be like so many others before them who called Jesus their Lord yet ended up in hell (Matthew 7:21-23).
If it was up to these lukewarm believers, the end-time church would not prevail in the coming battle against the powers of darkness. But the church will prevail because there is a remnant of believers willing to hear the warnings, to receive correction, to make the necessary changes, to get themselves prepared. This remnant of believers are the ones who are now receiving the higher wisdom which is being released.
For those who are willing to hear, it is still not too late. The grace of God is giving us another opportunity to get it right.
The prophet Isaiah gave us instructions on how to prepare the way for the Lord to reveal His glory in the earth. He said we must raise up the low places, bring down the high places, and make smooth the rough places.
A voice of one calling: “In the wilderness prepare the way for the Lord; make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain. And the glory of the Lord will be revealed, and all people will see it together. For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.” (Isaiah 40:3-5)
God is looking for people He can trust, people who understand the world needs Him, not them, people who will direct all eyes on the Lord Jesus, not on themselves, people who are completely sold out, willing to set aside their own agenda, even willing to lay down their lives for God’s kingdom purposes. To this remnant of faithful believers, the Lord will assign each of them with specific missions that will cover many different arenas extending beyond the five-fold ministry to include assignments in homes, businesses, politics, military, schools, music, media, etc. These believers will need this higher level of wisdom to carry out these assignments and fulfill their destinies.
HARVEST SEASON HAS STARTED
Just like everything else in the spiritual realm, the harvest of souls will follow the same principles which operate in the natural realm. So before the harvest comes, there must first come a time of sowing seeds. Then comes the time for watering the seeds and cultivating them. Then the seeds sprout new life and fruit begins to grow. The harvest comes only after the fruit reaches full maturity. Eventually every seed will reproduce after its own kind.
Both good seeds and evil seeds have been sown into the earth. However, at first it can be hard to know what kind of seed was sown. There must be a season of growth to allow the fruits to develop. During this stage the Lord allows the good and evil to grow up alongside of each other. As the fruits ripen the difference between the two becomes increasingly visible.
Just like natural crops, the harvest of souls will not come until the fruits reach full maturity. Jesus said every tree would be known by its fruit. Good trees bear good fruit and bad trees bear bad fruit. Good trees cannot bear bad fruit and bad trees cannot bear good fruit. (Matthew 7:17-18)
Today the seeds are beginning to reach maturity, which explains why we are now seeing more distinct differences between good and evil. People on each side are amazed by what they hear people saying on the other side because to them it sounds like total nonsense.
The greatest harvest of souls in human history is upon us (Matthew 13:30). Those who are true followers of the Lord Jesus are starting to bring forth good fruit that resembles the character of Jesus. Those who are followers of the evil one are starting to bring forth bad fruit that resembles the character of the devil. The contrast between good and evil is getting clearer. Both sides are coming to maturity at the same time. This contrast will continue to intensify as we get closer to the end.
Jesus described the good and evil as the wheat and the tares (Matthew 13:30). When harvest time comes He will separate the wheat from the tares. The wheat will be harvested and the tares will be cast into the fire.
THE DAWN OF A NEW AGE
Most people associate the term ‘new age’ with psychics, astrologers, and the occult because the people who practice those things use the term a lot. Many new age disciples agree with the ancient prophecies from cultures around the world that say we reached the end of an age in 2012 and have now entered a new age. The new age followers call it the Age of Aquarius. They believe it is a time of heightened consciousness and increased spiritual awareness.
Rarely do Christians share common ground with the new age crowd, but there are a few things on which both sides agree. Recently, many Christians are seeing that we have in fact reached the end of one age and the beginning of another.
Well known Christian prophet Bob Jones waited for many years for 2012 because he believes God showed him many years ago that 2012 would be the year the great end-time harvest season begins.
At the end of 2012, Dr. Jonathan David declared prophetically that 2013 is “the dawn of a new age.” He was referring to a time when a new breed of Christians would arise in the earth, walking closer with God and possessing more intimate knowledge of God than ever before.
Speaking in a recent youth conference for the International House of Prayer (IHOP), Misty Edwards recently proclaimed that we have now entered a new season, which is the season of the Lord’s return.
As mentioned above, Bobby Conner recently released his prophetic vision for 2013, which he calls the Shepherd’s Rod. He also says we have entered a new age. He says there will be heightened spiritual activity during this new season, especially angelic activity He also sees a remnant of Christians advancing to a new higher level of wisdom. The Lord showed him this with the following prophetic dream:
In an extraordinary prophetic encounter, I found myself on a huge platform conducting a commencement celebration, much like that of a large university graduation ceremony. In front of me stood the most beautiful table; it was not a normal wooden table but a table of stunning, gorgeous golden-silver light.
Suspended in the air above the table, written with living light, was a sign stating: ADVANCE TO THE NEXT NEW LEVEL!
The table was alive, pulsating with the rhythm of a heart. Intuitively, I knew the desire of the Father’s heart is to bring us to a higher wisdom.
Graduation diplomas were stacked in perfect order on this magnificent table. They were not made of paper but of living, luminous golden-greenish plasma. These living diplomas were not degrees to adorn office walls but to be cherished within our hearts.
I could see something written on the diplomas and was eager to see what was about to be given to the class. I picked up one of the brightly illuminated scrolls but did not have to open it; when my hand touched the rolled-up diploma, it unfurled, and I could see clearly what was written. In living letters, these words were inscribed upon the diploma: ADVANCE TO HIGHER WISDOM!
I was instructed to call forward the graduating class.
Excited to be part of such a moment, I also had a deep desire to see who was attending the graduating celebration and promotion. As I peered into the bright light that flooded the platform, it took a few moments for my eyes to adjust. When they did, I was shocked to see the great cloud of witnesses; all of Heaven’s host—the faithful and the fallen—are aware of the moment we find ourselves facing. Some are assembling to aid us in our journey to full stature of Christlikeness; others are focused on attempting to avert and prevent the process.
I turned my full attention to the class and stood amazed. I had assumed the graduating class would be full of older, seasoned saints, yet age and gender had absolutely nothing to do with the group. They were diverse in almost every aspect of life, yet each of them was a true overcomer (see Rev. 2:17). The one thing they all had in common was a desperate hunger for the Lord’s presence (see Ps. 63:1-3).
Even as I felt amazed, I also felt concerned about the amount of time it would take me to hand out so many diplomas. Yet, once I started, heavenly messengers rushed forward to aid in the process, and what I thought would take a long time took only moments.
The following are some of the key points Bobby Conner shared regarding the higher level of wisdom:
- This divine wisdom will only be released to a mature company of believers, but it isn’t reserved for the special few. It is available to all believers who hunger for intimacy with the Lord and sincerely seek to advance His Kingdom. “I can’t stress too much that this spiritual maturity is essential, not optional; it is a requirement that is crucial and indispensable.” (see Eph. 4:15)
- It seems to be a paradox—remaining childlike yet moving into maturity. The maturity I am speaking of is a not cold, stiff, religious outlook; rather, it is a soft, teachable, childlike heart (see Ezek. 36:26). Long ago I was instructed by the Lord, “Never get to a place where you think you know what you are doing. Stay childlike, be transparent, and always give Me the glory, and I will use you.”
- This higher wisdom has been hidden until these end-times.
- We will soon discover that God has opened wide a door of divine revelation for those who are turning away from the carnal, natural mind and choosing to abide in God’s holy presence. We must deeply desire to walk in the Spirit and reject the ways of the flesh (see Rom. 8:1-2).
- It will help release a much-needed synchronization between the will of God and the walk of His people.
- Prepare for swift shifts. Heaven’s helpers are ready to aid us as we progress to receive this higher wisdom. There is no time to delay; truly the message from heaven is no hesitation. We must be busy about our Father’s business.
- This higher wisdom is not a principle, pattern, or process but a person, Jesus Christ.
- This higher wisdom will enable us to redeem the time, resulting in each of us making wiser decisions. It is extremely important that we have this harmony with heaven during these end-times so that we can walk wisely with divine goals, aims, and purpose. Then we will be in the right place for the right purpose, advancing the Kingdom of God in power.
- The Spirit of the Lord said to me, “Knowledge without divine wisdom is worthless; however, knowledge with godly wisdom is priceless.”
- I am not speaking concerning head knowledge but concerning heart acceptance of God’s plans and purposes—having an understanding of the Word of God to the degree that we actually live it (see James 1:22).
- This higher hidden wisdom has been hidden from natural human understanding, only accessible by the revelation of God’s Spirit.
- This divine light and wisdom will lift us up to a higher level in the realm of the Spirit so that the Lord may reveal His divine strategies and powerful plans. The Lord is extending a very specific invitation to His Bride to “come up here” (see Rev. 4:1) to receive His guidance for His Kingdom’s advancement on earth.
- This way of the Lord’s divine wisdom is entered through two gates—holiness (as expressed in humility) and reverence (or fear of the Lord). These are the gates leading to the pathway of wisdom.
Bobby Conner said the primary benefits from this higher wisdom are found in Proverbs 2:1-12. Those verses are shown below in the Extended Edition.
- My son, if you lay hold of my words and receive my commands and take possession of my promises and treasure my commandments within you,
- If you pay attention with your ear to hear wisdom, incline your heart to hear good judgment, and stretch your thinking to get understanding,
- If you cry out for discernment and utter loud sounds calling for it to come to you, and lift your voice for understanding,
- If you seek her like silver and desire her like money and ask for her like asking for gifts and search for her like searching for hidden treasure,
- Then you will discern the fear of Jehovah and you will understand that the Existing One is awesome and terrifying. That is when you will learn the wisdom of the divine rulers and find the knowledge of the Gods and obtain the insights and understanding of the divine ones.
- Jehovah gives wisdom, the Existing One yields a harvest of keen discernment and good judgment, from His mouth come knowledge and understanding.
- He stores up sound wisdom for those who walk uprightly. He accumulates sound knowledge and hides it away to give it to those who are pleasing to Him. He is a shield to those who walk in integrity. He protects those who live a completely innocent way of life.
- He guards the paths of justice. He watches over the right way of living. He keeps watch over the faithful way and protects the journey of the holy ones.
- Then you will discern righteousness, justice, and everything that is upright and fair, all that is on the prosperous path and the way of total excellence.
- Wisdom will enter your heart. Your inner man will be led into long-lasting success. Your mind will get sensible knowledge. Discernment will be pleasant to your soul. Understanding will make your life delightful. Knowledge will be lovely to your mind. Wisdom will be sweet to your emotions.
- You will be guarded and protected by your own determination to make right choices. Your understanding will watch over you and keep you safe.
- It will deliver you from the way of evil. It will rescue you from the road to misery. It will snatch you away from going in a bad direction. It will save you from the man who speaks wicked things and threatens to do evil things and gives unreasonable commands.
Finally, Bobby Conner suggested a good, practical exercise for gaining divine wisdom is to study a chapter in the Book of Proverbs each day. Learn more about the Bible Extended Edition.
Author: James Bailey
James Bailey is an author, business owner, husband and father of two children. His vision is to broadcast the good news of Jesus Christ through blog sites and other media outlets.
© 2013 – 2016, James Bailey. All rights reserved.