“Many have hardened their hearts and stiffened their necks as did their forefathers that tried Me.”

Been on my face before the Messiah all day praying, in His Word, just seeking after Him and I believe the Holy Spirit spoke to me just now and I heard in my Spirit.

“For rebellion and disobedience, many will not enter the promise, for cursing and swearing. Many have hardened their hearts and stiffened their necks as did their forefathers that tried Me and provoked Me in the wilderness and did not trust Me, neither did they remember the marvellous things I did for them in times past. They chose to backslide and turn away to lies instead of adhering to My truth. They put confidence in man and princes instead of Me because they did not see what they expected, but My ways are not their ways and My thoughts are far off.

Choosing not to walk in the Spirit, in My way, My ordinances, but fulfilling the lusts of their flesh. Choosing not to wait upon Me, but corrupted themselves with fallacies. My child, I do not lie, it’s not in Me. My promises are true, they are yes and amen. Why go the way I have not chosen?

Oh, that they would look to Me for their help and obey Me. For I know the beginning and the end of all things, and better is the end of a thing than the beginning. Oh, that they would walk in My ways and hearken diligently. It would be well.”

I humbly submit, let us be obedient and wait on Jehovah for our help and for the time of the fulfillment of His promises. He keeps covenant and mercy for them that love him and keep His commands. (Nehemiah 1:5)

Be careful not to murmur and complain as did the children of Israel in this season of divine TRANSITION and TRANSFORMATION! From REDEMPTION to REVELATION, divine provision will be made for you, even healing of your mind and body.

“If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I Am the Lord that healeth thee.” (Exodus 15:26)

Syreeta Thomas

Author: Syreeta Thomas

Syreeta Thomas a born again believer living in Kingston, Jamaica. She studied business at Rapid College of Commerce. Since 2009, she has worked as Business Development Manager at Craftsman Limited.

Syreeta is a proud mother of four beautiful children. Her goal and priority is to have an abundant life, to positively inspire whom I will, and to please God.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
April 24, 2017 9:52 PM

So many forces behind rebellion & disobedience. You have devil and demons, you have the flesh nature of the devil in the body, you have a heart that is desperately wicked who could know it………and lastly you have the self will of the depraved mind……again so many forces working on behalf of the rebellious and disobedient. Howbeit, if you are born of His Spirit………you can overcome all of this by the word of your testimony and by the Blood of the Lamb……….by separating yourself from worldly influences and being sanctified,…………by filling your time with worship music and prayer……and service to others……….knowing that you good works toward God are not in vain……..and lastly………crucifying the flesh and taking up your cross no matter what the pain of lost dreams feels like……..and then keep following Him unto Eternal Life.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
April 24, 2017 10:31 PM

As a side note……..I could never pose like that for such a picture even if I were actor for money……what a picture…..it’s frightful to even position your body that way, even posing for an article…..

Amy
Amy
April 24, 2017 11:07 PM

You’ve never been angry with God ? He knows us better than we know ourselves! He’s full of Mercy and grace! After our oldest son passed I had my moments! God is so faithful and pateient !

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
April 25, 2017 4:08 AM

Every soul has their weakness/strength, high point-low point. I can honestly say that I’ve never been angry at God and have had trouble understanding the motive or danger of those who have. My fear of God and my respect and love of God could never rise to such a state………I do not judge his children who have though…….but I will confess something that perhaps few or no one knows……..the closest I’ve ever come to being angry at God is questioning why………why did my life progress the way it did, why wasn’t the path made easier……….why couldn’t He endow me with more “worldly” or material help…..my questioning of God as scared me to think I could cross the line and I skulked back in reverence/fear………but in subtle ways He has shown me one by one, the reasons why I don’t have those things I wanted………and I applaud His wisdom, love and foresight. Again, I do not judge………for I know the weaknesses and corruption of all our hearts………..that why redemption is necessary and the body of sin must be allowed to die and planted into the ground; and resurrected on that glorious day……..like unto His glorious body… Having the mind of Christ Amen….

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
April 25, 2017 8:09 AM

amen Amy

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
April 25, 2017 6:49 AM

Amy, Oh how glad I am our Father knows our heart and lets us have our “moments”. I have had them too!

Taryn
Taryn
April 25, 2017 1:16 AM

It is excruciating pain to wait on the Lord to fulfill His promises to us! We must not harden our hearts but keep oil in our lamps as the five virgins did while waiting for the Groom to arrive! (Matt 25). The key is to persevere!

Peggy Ann
April 25, 2017 9:37 PM
“An Urgent Prophetic Warning to America!” by PASTOR BENJAMIN FAIRCLOTH 4/25/17 http://www.ignitedchurchlife.com During the early morning hours of Tuesday April 25, 2017, I was awakened by the Father speaking to me, “Ezekiel 5”! As I continued to go back to sleep, He spoke the same scripture several more times. I finally could not resist any more. I got out of bed and proceeded to read Ezekiel 5. After reading it, I meditated on the severity of this chapter. I pondered the condition of our nation. The following is what the Father spoke to me. As in all things, take it to prayer, but most of all, heed this warning by preparing your family and those who you love. EZEKIEL 5 “The cup of America’s sin is full and overflowing! She has been blinded by her success she has been fooled by the glitter of her gold. Her shirts will be raised and all will see her nakedness and her age! Wrinkled by sin, and contaminated by sin, America the great whore will be exposed! Your coasts are vulnerable to the beasts of the sea, (Military invasion) your skies have no eyes for your enemy to see! Blinded, wretched, and miserable, you will be too weak to fight, and your enemy will get the victory! You have no defense America, but Me. You refused Me, you rejected Me, now the nations will see what a nation looks like when abandonment comes! For My Church, My True flock, hide in Me. Cling to Me, and abide in My Shadow, and as My Hand pass over this nation, I will protect you, for I have marked you, and sealed you until the day of redemption! Stay True!” Please read Ezekiel 5. This is a very powerful warning to this nation. We are about… Read more »
Antwon
Antwon
April 26, 2017 7:45 AM

I totally agree with this. Many many people including “CHRISTIANS” really believe that we are in a reprieve. For me and my house we do not see a reprieve. We see the sins of the people and government. No one in our government or churches (pastors) have REPENTED! As Steve Quayle said and I quote. ” BEFORE GOD ALLOWS RUSSIA AND CHINA TO NUKE AMERICA. HE WILL REVEAL THE SINS OF THE GOVERNMENT TO THE PEOPLE AND HE WILL REVEAL THE SINS OF THE PEOPLE TO A MIGHTY GOD” well as I see it all has been full filled except the invasion. I believe that it is on the horizon. Draw close to God and Jesus.! PREPARE: PRAYER PRAYER BIBLE BIBLE WATER FOOD MEDICAL GUNS AMMO SILVER OR GOLD. FAMILY PRAYER PRAYER BIBLE BIBLE. May God protect you all with his precious BLOOD! Love one another and watch each others 6……

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
April 25, 2017 10:41 PM

Lyn Leahz -God Has Finally Confirmed! Disaster IS Coming VERY Soon-THIS IS EXTREMELY SERIOUS!

Peggy Ann
April 26, 2017 9:11 AM

Katie,
Thank-you for posting this. I have listened and shared it with others.

Mar R.
April 25, 2017 10:24 PM

This is basically what the Holy Spirit has been speaking to me as well. I was actually given a song about it after spending much time dwelling in Hebrews 3 and 4. I shared it in another thread but here it is again if anyone is interested. The song is called “Learning to Rest” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_nxaexM8c0

I felt led to read Hebrews 3 and 4 over and over. Hebrews 3:7-11 specifically speaks of the rebellion of the Isrealites:

7 So, as the Holy Spirit says:
“Today, if you hear his voice,
8 do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion,
during the time of testing in the wilderness,
9 where your ancestors tested and tried me,
though for forty years they saw what I did.
10 That is why I was angry with that generation;
I said, ‘Their hearts are always going astray,
and they have not known my ways.’
11 So I declared on oath in my anger,
‘They shall never enter my rest.’ ”[b]

I believe that the Holy Spirit was showing me that we are being called to “enter into rest” by fully being transparent before the Lord and seeking to fully obey Him. We need our hearts to be softened, and not hard like the Israelite’s hearts were.

Jamie
Jamie
April 25, 2017 11:42 PM

Marla, that song was beautiful and honors the Lord so much. Thanks for sharing!

Peggy Ann
April 25, 2017 11:26 AM

“The Stench of Sin; The Deception of Satan” through LINDA (CLAY) HASCHE
(4/24/2017).

Peggy Ann
April 26, 2017 9:09 AM

“Political Insider Spills PARAMOUNT Secret, “We’re At WAR!” The Card Has JUST Been Played”
Lisa Haven interviews Larry Nichols (26:46 Minutes) Published April 24, 2017

[This has a lot to do with infiltration of the NWO agenda into all segments of our country, and specifically the shutting down of free speech happening now—Peggy]

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
April 25, 2017 8:08 AM

Amen

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
April 25, 2017 11:29 PM

Amen! I needed to hear that.