The Greatest Time in History We Have Ever Known Has Begun

trump_attacking

On October 19 2014, I dreamed I was in a theater with many others. I knew the last days had begun. There was an urgency to get out of the theater, so a group of us got up from our seats and were leaving, heading towards the front of the theater towards the exit door on the left. One of the women looked at me and said, “What’s happening?”

I replied, “The greatest time in history we have ever known has begun.”

As we arrived at the exit door there was a wall in front of the door. I grabbed the wall and tore half of it down. I looked at someone else and said, “It is time.”

There were two men we were following. I never saw them, but I just knew there were two of them. They were our leaders. We were all trying to be very sneaky and avoid the “evil people.” One of our leaders was captured by the evil people. I don’t know how he got captured, but I just knew it.

Then one of the followers turned and said to me about the leader who was captured, “When I saw him I knew he had lots of money, lots! That’s why I followed.”

I knew he meant the leader was a very well-known person, so he thought he could trust him. He thought he would be for real.

Then the scene changed and we were all on a road walking. Suddenly, the leader who was captured came flying over a hill on the right side of the road, as if he had been thrown by someone very strong. He rolled across the road in front of us and I thought he was dead. It appeared they had killed him and wanted us to see it. Then I woke up.

At the time, I did not know all that this dream meant, but I believe I understand a part of it now.

On March 12, 2016 when we watched on television a man come up behind Donald Trump and try to grab him, and the secret service surrounded him, I suddenly just began to weep and the Lord said to me, “Pray for him. They are going to try to kill him.”

In April 2016, I was going over my notes about this dream just before going on the air on a radio program. Suddenly I thought, “Is this dream talking about Donald Trump?” I believe this was a revelation from the Lord.

The Lord told me, “Donald Trump is a man of persuasion, but also can be persuaded.” I have definitely seen this happen over the last few weeks.

The Lord has not revealed to me that Trump would be President, but only to pray for him. I still believe unfortunately that President Obama and Hillary Clinton will pull something off before the transfer of this nation to the next president.

We must continue to fight as if we could change the destiny of this land. I pray for this nation and the values of our God to return to it. I pray the moral compass will penetrate the hearts of our leaders.

I ask for you to pray for Donald Trump. As these days become more and more dangerous and criminal activity of our government is on the rise, we need to pray for those that are going against the establishment.

If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14)

It starts with us!

Pray! Pray! And then PRAY again!!

Sherry Gorslin

Author: Sherry Gorslin

Sherry Gorslin is an ordained minister and co-pastors with her husband at Truth Ministry. She is a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner and has worked at pro-life clinics for the last 15 years saving the unborn and helping families choose life. She is an author: Prepared in the Wilderness, First You Must Believe That He Is! She has a blog dealing with last day events called Prepared in the Wilderness where she shares dreams, visions, and words from God. She resides in Peoria, AZ.

Tammy
Tammy
July 7, 2016 6:15 PM

Sherry, the Holy Spirit has called me into heavy intercession for Mr. Trump his safety and his salvation on several occasions, as well as his family. I am not a bit focused on if he will win the presidency at this point but I am being faithful with interceding with prayer as I have felt led. Thank you for the confirmation.

Carol
Carol
July 8, 2016 12:31 AM

Sherry, I too have been interceding for Donald Trump, his family and for angelic protection, as this is a spiritual battle occurring all around him. I’m also praying for God the Father to to be speaking truth through him. I pray for the blood of Christ to surround him, to draw him to Christ and His wisdom. If we could only see for moments, what’s going on around him in the spirit realm! I stand in agreement with the bride on this matter, amen.

Mimi
Mimi
July 7, 2016 2:50 PM

Humble ourselves and pray-We must stand in the gap for Trump or we’re toast.

Josh
Josh
July 8, 2016 7:10 PM

Have you sought the Lord on what He would have you pray, especially in regards to Trump. The Lord has made it clear to many people that Trump will not be our savior. I do believe the Lord want’s us to pray for Trump’s salvation. We must make wise use of our time and we must be careful; their are many prayers that the Lord refuses to hear and will not honor.

Robert Adolph
July 7, 2016 2:46 PM

God is using Trump as a spotlight to reveal all the evil and corruption. I agree with Stan Johnson and Pastor Faircloth that civil strife is shortly coming followed by marshal law, Hillary presidency and Russian invasion. Terry Bennett’s paradigm is very similar.

Marilee Alm
July 8, 2016 1:00 AM

Great perspective:
Eagle’s Wings And A Ceaseless Supply Of Oil

Posted: 07 Jul 2016 12:00 AM PDT

Problems will appear so much less…so much less threatening and intimidating when you see them from My perspective. When you come up and see as I see, you will understand why the Psalms say I laugh at My enemies…that I laugh at the wicked (Psalms 37:13). They are so small compared to Me and so are your enemies regardless of what or who they may be.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
July 8, 2016 4:04 AM

Thanks Marilee, I really appreciate your word spoken at the right time (is like gold apples on a silver tray’ Prov 25:11). Thanks for the way you care for us.

Michele Burdo
Michele B
July 7, 2016 6:21 PM

Thank you, Sherry for this very important reminder and call to prayer. Terry Bennet had an interesting article about Jesus and a “trump card”.

Laura
Laura
July 8, 2016 7:02 AM

I’ve been asking the Lord for a dream about Trump, wanting g to be open to God’s heart. Well, last night I had a dream with Donald Trump and saw the words, ” King’s Dominion.” I believe God was showing me He, as King, has desires Trump to have the right to govern. We must pray God’s will for who our next president is. Pray for the enemy’s plans to fail and only God’s plan to prevail.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 7, 2016 7:14 PM
I wasn’t going to mention this, but I’ve now heard the following twice. The first time was from Stan Johnson and now just a few minutes ago on trunews. Here it is: Killary will choose the antichrist (Obama) to be her vp. To be fair, neither Mr. Johnson or trunews staff said Obama was the antichrist, I am. Before people say, “How is this possible?” Consider this. Believe it or not, it is constitutional (not that it matters anymore, the 5th proved that) and legal. Now here is the real mind-blower. I’ve been investigating this. What if Trump bows out at the RNC and Paul Ryan and General Dunford step up? Or maybe two others, like (Lord forbid) Romney again and some other general? I know, it’s all theoretical. Here’s why I contemplate this: It has been revealed by many people that Obama stays in office. He can do that through martial law OR by being vp. Because we have no law or constitution anymore since July 5th, pretty much anything goes. So technically Hitlery is president, but Obama as vp still maintains office and could become UN Secretary General. Remember, we’re lawless now, so the rules don’t apply. As far as Trump goes…I don’t think he wants to be president. I think he served his purpose. He exposed corruption and called out the criminal cabal and elite. I think he’d step aside at the RNC for the right candidate. Now the REAL question is, how will the people respond? Better than if he was forced out, but they still wouldn’t be happy. Also, keep in mind most people were Bernie supporters on the democrat side. They’ve been stuck with Killary. So what’s the point of all this? Regardless of what happens, (and I’m not taking this lightly) we can… Read more »
Dawnette
Dawnette
July 8, 2016 11:46 AM

Thank you Ken for sharing this. It’s defiantly something to consider. I certainly see the possibilities of what you’ve shared. There is a plan they have to fulfill their agenda. And I believe that YHVH will reveal their secrets and their plans to His remnant, this that seek Him and ask. He said He would.
Shalom

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
July 7, 2016 5:54 PM

Rick Wiles went to the spiritual leadership meeting in NY where Trump met with over 1000 church leaders… and Rick was very impressed with Trump. I don’t remember another presidential candidate doing that… since the days our Presidents would meet with key leaders like the Rev. Billy Graham. But to be fair… I think Obama did meet with Rev. Jesse Jackson, Rev. Al Sharpton and members of the Muslim Brotherhood.

I noticed that Gov Joni Ernst made the short list and did well on the Drudge VP poll. When I voted,,, I was reminded of the dream where James saw an unknown woman in the White House. I think it was James’ dream… but I might be wrong… getting old is no fun. Anyway the number 2 could become the number 1.

But then there is the other complication of getting Obama out… which is a troubling obstacle that has been seen by many of us… and it includes martial law and civil war. We must all pray for our nation… because this is God’s call…

Daniel 4:17 (KJV)
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

7Acres
7Acres
July 7, 2016 4:14 PM

Sherry, I don’t believe elected persons are our leaders (although some may personally be, in various capacities). They were, in theory, voted in to carry out the ideas and desired policies of said voters (hence, they’re following, not leading) which they don’t do, more often than not. The leaders are supposed to be individuals, based upon community, that extend their influence into society, institutions, and shape culture. This feature only seems to be applicable to persons in a certain economic bracket, namely, the one percent. So, expecting differing results, while utilizing the same political mechanism, seems ineffectual and redundant.