“A great famine is coming. Animals will die off and there will be a meat shortage. Plants will not produce.”

When the Lord’s disciples asked him, “What will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”, He answered by telling them about different kinds of trouble that He described as birth pangs preceding His return. He gave them a short list that included famines in various places, so we know that’s coming.

Amazingly, the sleeping Church today attacks anyone who dares to repeat what Jesus said, calling them “gloom and doom prophets” and blaming them for “giving the prophetic ministry a bad name.” Yet, the Spirit of God is not moved by the attacks against Him, but continues speaking the same message today that He gave 2,000 years ago. Just like it was back then, only those who have ears to hear are receiving His warnings.

On January 20 2017, Z3er Jessica heard Him loud and clear.  She received a prophetic vision confirming what Jesus said was coming, a famine, but her vision included more specific details. She posted this comment today.

I received this vivid vision from the Lord on January 20 2017. I do get dreams and words/sentences from the Holy Spirit, but this was full narration of what I was seeing, which I have never experienced before.

I was standing in a forest and I saw animals fighting to survive, specifically deer. The Lord’s voice spoke and said, “A great famine is coming. Animals will die off and there will be a meat shortage. Plants will not produce.”

Then I was standing in front of my daughter’s school where their cafeteria line is. I saw students walking with their trays and I specifically remember seeing popcorn on the trays. They were being chaperoned by adults back to their classroom. The Lord said, “When this happens, there will be much fear in the school systems. There will be rules made that kids will not be able to share or touch any other students’ food.”

I knew these rules were made to prevent bullying towards children who had desirable lunches. And parents were concerned about their child’s food security at school. I saw children eating independently without conversing with other students.

Then the Lord said, “But, in Great Britain they will do things differently.”

I saw kids in the UK sitting in a large circle and the little food that they had was gathered in the middle and shared, so they ate communally and they had joy on their faces. The Lord said, “Surely I will bless and multiply their food.”

I immediately grabbed my journal and recorded everything I just shared. Now for the confirmation. Later that day I sent my prayer group a text explaining this AMAZING encounter I had. (The day prior we had met and one of the group members sensed that God wanted to release something to me, so they laid hands on my shoulders and prayed for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit to come upon me.) As soon as I wrote the vision out in the text message and pressed send, a massive roll of thunder came in the natural. We had a crazy winter where I live with hardly any thunder that I can recall. This roll of thunder on a day that was not a thunder kind of day shook me to the core.

My friend immediately responded, “Did you just hear that?”

I told her I had literally just pressed send and it happened. Then moments later there was a hailstorm outside. When I peeked my head outside with the kids to watch, I looked up and I saw a bolt of lightning. Then, within another few minutes the sky cleared and it was blue. It was so bizarre!!!

I opened my One Year Bible I am reading and went to January 20th. The two and a half pages of Old Testament just happened to be Genesis 41:17-42:17 which is about Joseph interpreting pharaoh’s dream about famine and giving him instruction on what to do. My New Testament was Matthew 13:24-46.

My Psalm for that day was Psalm 18:1-15 “With hailstones and bolts of lightening. The Lord thundered from heaven; the voice of the Most High resounded.”

My proverbs was Proverbs 4:1-6 “Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or swerve from them. Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you.”

God is so good to confirm what came from HIM!! I believe the Lord wants to warn His people that a famine is coming, but we are not to be fearful. Many on this site are sensing the need to prepare from the Lord, but those preparations are to advance the Kingdom of God. We are to share, not hoard for ourselves and our family. And, God will be faithful to multiply.

Just one more thing to share. About a month ago I had been questioning God’s prophetic call on my life. He then instructed me to look up my name Jessica, I was absolutely shocked at what it meant, it means “foresight” and “Gift from God.” The Lord sure knew how to kill the doubt that had crept in!!!

This is a great confirmation of the famine warning Jesus gave plus bonus confirmations from the thunder, lightning, and other famine scriptures, but Jessica’s vision was more than just a warning. It revealed the key to overcoming any famine, by sharing what we have with others. It goes against our natural understanding, which tells us to hoard food for ourselves, hide it from our neighbors, and shoot anyone who tries to take it away.

Many are trusting in their stockpiles to see them through the dark days ahead, not realizing they’re cutting themselves off from the source of provision. I saw that kind of behavior on display this past weekend as people stocked up on food and supplies preparing for hurricane Irma. Two different supermarkets I visited were both wiped out of many food items. I didn’t see anyone getting ugly, but then again we weren’t even in the path of the hurricane. Imagine what it would be like in a real emergency.

Jessica saw U.S. schools preventing kids from sharing their food, which prevented God from blessing and multiplying their food. Meanwhile, UK schools encouraged sharing, and the Lord said, “Surely I will bless and multiply their food.”

The ways of His kingdom are contrary to the ways of this world, which is going to create quite a contrast between the righteous and the unrighteous. The unrighteous will be clawing and fighting for morsels, but never getting enough, while the righteous will be freely giving away what they have, but always having plenty.

How do we prepare for famine? The following scriptures give us the key:

24 There is one who scatters, and yet increases all the more, and there is one who withholds what is justly due, and yet it results only in want.
25 The generous man will be prosperous, and he who waters will himself be watered. (Proverbs 11:24-25)

Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure—pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.” (Luke 6:38)

Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. (2 Corinthians 9:6)

11 Jesus then took the loaves, and having given thanks, He distributed to those who were seated; likewise also of the fish as much as they wanted.
12 When they were filled, He said to His disciples, “Gather up the leftover fragments so that nothing will be lost.”
13 So they gathered them up, and filled twelve baskets with fragments from the five barley loaves which were left over by those who had eaten.
14 Therefore when the people saw the sign which He had performed, they said, “This is truly the Prophet who is to come into the world.” (John 6:11-14)

Diane Boneck
Diane B
September 11, 2017 11:39 PM

Thank You for that word James. It confirms and encourages me. We are having a great garden harvest this year, and I keep hearing in my spirit, “Seven good years you have had, next year, 7 bad.” I also heard to not be fearful. To share with those in need, and I will provide for you. I will multiply what you have.” We can’t out do God!

mechele see
mechele see
September 14, 2017 7:51 AM

Thank you Diane. A few days ago, I looked at my husband and said, “There is going to be 7 years of famine”. It just came to me and we were not talking about anything in particular and I had not read or seen any articles about famine. I feel your comment was confirmation for us. Also I am a master gardener who had massive failure this year. The weather and deer, woodchucks and wild rabbits devastated my gardens. Last year, I had a bumper crop.

ChristineB
ChristineB
September 12, 2017 6:16 PM

Diane B. Sense the same. I always say “you can’t out give God”!

Totally agree with the message within the message of this post James.
Blessings,
Christine

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
September 12, 2017 10:35 AM

This soothes my mind and fears as I have had incredible garden this year and have been so pushed to get everything canned up -but have been in worry wondering if I should be so focused on the temporal things here -I felt very pushed to throw up new garden beds as well -I sure wish I could hear the Lord clearly -I am always second guessing myself wondering if I am completely off track with whatever I am doing (in my prepping) and spending my time wisely -been getting up early to try to do quiet time with Him -but I think i am doing that wrong as well -LORD PLEASE GIVE ME CLARITY ON MY PURPOSE HERE

Brandy
Brandy
September 12, 2017 12:11 PM

My family is asleep, although they are believers. Every summer my parents put up garden beans and corn in the freezer for winter. However, for the last couple of years, I have been praying for preparedness both spiritually and physically. My family has no idea. But, in these two years the food they have been putting up has increased exponentially. My mother even started canning and she had never expressed interest in it before, lol. My dad thinks she has developed an obsession with it and keeps saying we won’t be able to use all of it! God is so awesome! I believe that not only has he answered my prayer for preparedness but, my prayer that we will be able to share with others and spread the truth at the same time.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 12, 2017 9:57 PM

Heather, et al(don’t know if that’s the right meaning to say ‘and to the rest’) but anyway, 2 things came to mind as I read your ‘concern’ . The first was, ‘we wrestle not against flesh and blood…’ in other words, ‘not’ means ‘do NOT wrestle ‘ with flesh and blood, even your own (self).
Second thing was this; Diana pulliam experienced this ‘concern’ when she went to that remote cabin in Arkansas and the isolation situation tried to suffocate her(paraphrasing-but that was my interpretation and understanding I got as she was writing of that experience) and that experience (‘suffocation’) was a compacted version that hit her all at once full-force and head-on and what was worse is that she was blind-sided by it. Her experience was what you have experienced also but, But BUT, yours and others are only permitted in small increments. The purpose of these ‘attacks’ on you ( and the et al’s, others) is to train and condition you, me, us, the remnant bride who are filling up our ‘oil flasks'( parable of ten virgins ) is to train your mind to… well, let Diana tell you in her words,
“You Must Take Dominion!”
“Train your human spirit by taking authority over your thoughts and emotions.”
“Put a watch on your mouth, for My people have been cancelling out their prayers to Me by the very words of their confession.”. (Taken from her article on z3, ‘Battle for dominion now fought on three battlefields’)
The battle has begun and I heard in the spirit a few nights ago,
‘MAN THE BATTLE STATIONS’…. the battle for control of your mind is what you are battling against. Hope that helps?

Kathleen Nelson
September 12, 2017 10:46 AM

To me it sounds like your doing just fine
But I’ll agree with you for the Lord to give you clarity

Abby
Abby
September 12, 2017 9:01 PM

Heather, I have the exact same problem. I have trouble staying focused, and I need clarity just as much as we all need God’s grace. Sometimes, I get frustrated that I can’t pray and get in the Lord’s presence as many other Z3ers, and I once tried to push myself too far too fast. But the Lord matures us at His pace and His timing, so if and when you get stressed about it, keep this in mind. How long have you been spiritually awake?

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
September 12, 2017 10:51 PM

I got saved and born again right around 3 years ago -coming out of the darkness and into the light -wow has been quite a struggle -basically no church experience so all things spiritual were foreign to me -The Lord brought me out of extreme mental illness -so the healing has been extreme and miraculous-nothing sudden -just slow and steady healing of my shattered mind heart and soul -HE is just so faithful -He has been doing nothing short of a miraculous works in my autistic son as well -But there is another worry point – Am I doing enough training in the ways of GOD when im still not sure how it all works ? just still trying to understand the different parenting rules for autism — OH yes and the worlds about to end and unless JESUS steps in my whole family is going to hell—-SIGH…..and the closest thing to a spiritual authority is gonna be me …thats scary

Peachey
Peachey
September 16, 2017 2:19 PM

I too was brought out supernaturally by the hand of the Lord for mental illness, and partial amnesia. All I did was surrender to the Lord. He spoke to me supernaturally, he gave me dreams and visions, he brought the correct people into my life at the correct time, etc. when he spoke I knew it was the Lord, and I believed him when he spoke. Something’s are beyond our ability to handle, but God takes over and handles things when we can’t. He gives as much glory and grace that is needed, depending on the situation. Trust in him, he will not fail you ever. Trust is a funny word some times. Just believe him. He is there. He will give you the correct desire for him at the right time, the desire to praise him, the desire to read the word, the desire to cry out to him, the desire to purchase a particular book that will minister to you.

I saw a window once. It had thick padding all around the edges. He has determined what is allowed, he has determined the boundaries that you, or the enemy cannot go beyond.

If you sincerely want him in your life, and are surrendered to him, he will guide and direct you. When you get ready to make a wrong decision he will stop you, you will know. If he allows the wrong decision, he also controls the outcome, for he is the Lord. When you don’t hear from him and you ask for direction, it is because he knows you will make the right one.

He will never leave you, nor forsake you. He is God!

Abby
Abby
September 13, 2017 6:29 AM

These are scary times, Heather, no doubt about that. I find it difficult to reach out and pray throughout the day, since I’m so busy with school, and sometimes I doubt myself and think I’m not growing enough. Heck, I have no idea how some stuff works. But I know this: Keep praying, and living out the Gospel. Jesus will not abandon you. If you can’t hear Him, keep praying and wait. He will make himself known to you. Try not to worry (I know it’s hard) and pray to Him about all things. You will get an answer, though it won’t always be right away

Sheryl Fortnat
Sheryl Fortnat
September 12, 2017 4:31 PM

AMEN!!! I agree with you Heather C-littledove. I too struggle to hear from the Lord and second guessing myself.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
September 12, 2017 4:18 PM

Heather you are not alone. I have trouble focusing on one thing so I start and stop praying/reading all the time. God knows us 🙂

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
September 13, 2017 10:47 AM

thank you all so much for responding and I think all is very helpful -sometimes it just helps to know i am not the only one struggling in these areas as well and to know Our Lord is kind and gracious to us as long as we are sincere and diligent in our efforts

Jerome Popiel
September 13, 2017 10:19 PM

Heather, you might get some valuable points from Dr. Mark Virkler. His entire ministry is helping people to hear from God. He has developed 4 keys to hearing God, one of which is engaging the imagination. As a young Pentecostal pastor he went for ten years wondering why he couldn’t hear God while others in his congregation seemed to hear clearly. You will find his info and seminars on You Tube for free.

Melissa Ledbetter
Melissa Ledbetter
September 13, 2017 5:24 PM
Heather, thank you so much for sharing what you are going through. I’ve been a Christian for 4 years, so still young in Christ. God has shown me so much yet I constantly doubt, because I have several mental illnesses so I always think, “maybe I’m just crazy”. He is currently helping me overcome my illnesses. I have had small breakthroughs here and there. Have to completely rely in him because of it. Which is awesome! Just so you know, you can never do it wrong if you’re trying to find quiet time with God. He will bless you for setting aside time for intimacy with Him. Something God gave me when I was struggling with self doubt was, “Do not be self conscious, be God conscious”. The days I so consume myself with God, are days where I have no room for self doubt. God told me to plant a garden. I have a little food storage also. Only what I could afford. I started a garden at my last home knowing that it would not be for me but the next people who would live there. I had no idea I was about to move. As soon as the garden blossomed with enough food to feed my small neighborhood, we were suddenly taken to a new home in a matter of a month where I promptly started a new garden. I dedicated last place to God and asked thay the new owners would share with others. Sometimes I think it might be the wrong thing to do, but since I’m doing it for God, I believe he will bless me and others when there is a shortage. I believe that for you also, Heather. God will bless whatever you do to glorify Him even of you feel it’s… Read more »
Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
September 14, 2017 11:43 AM
this is really helpful Melissa -I am currently reading a book written by a z3 contributor whom is amazing and anointed -a free e-book -kinda just threw me into a state of panic-He is saying that if I am not waiting to clearly hear what exactly God wants me to do -them ALL my efforts are from my own wicked heart and will be burned up as hay and stubble and I might as well not be doing anything because I am bringing dishonor to hum–( the book is kind-of based for folks in ministry i think )well I was never told by GOD to prep -I began to do it because others were saying that’s what we should be doing -and at the time being disabled and mentally ill and poor it was something that I COULD DO–so I started canning meats and storing foods -I would make a list and all the things i had wanted for that month would be at incredible sales so I felt God was in it -Trying to hear HIM in my daily decisions -I felt peace and joy in it -I sat looking at my preps one time reading the story of the guy who built a bigger barn for his produce and God called him a fool and demanded his soul.-I got SUPER SCARED and started crying -asking him if that’s what i am doing and HE clearly said “THIS IS WISDOM” so I kept prepping -I am still trying to overcome my fear -and I confess a lot of what i do is probably based from fears -fears of hell -fears of lack -fear of sin to separate me from GOD -fear of dishonoring HIM and doing HIS work wrong -Fear of being spewed out of HIS mouth -He is… Read more »
Melissa Ledbetter
Melissa Ledbetter
September 14, 2017 5:08 PM

Here is a helpful bible verse:

Colossians 3:23-24 “Whatever you do, work at it with your whole being, for the Lord and not for men, because you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as your reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.”

The fact that you found peace and joy in canning because it was something that you could do and that you asked the Lord into your daily decisions for canning is amazing! Some people only go to God for the big things, and even in the smallest of things, you put God first when considering what to do. What a humble example we can all live by! And how amazing for your son!!!

As for fear, I totally can relate! I am overcoming PTSD from my childhood and God is working through all of the fear-based attitudes that had become the norm for me living a life of constant life or death stress. It’s has been an emotional process but I am growing closer to God as all the ugly layers peal off. My daughter has ADHD so I sometimes wonder if I am the right mom for her, but God gave her to me for a reason (she brought me to the Lord, she is almost 5 and has been talking about Jesus since 10 months old) so that he could work out all the darkness and fear that has been hidden within me my whole life. Praise God!

I am so grateful to have heard from you, Heather! Thank you for opening up and allowing me to do so also.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 14, 2017 12:25 PM

Praise the Lord Heather!! I am rejoicing in your son’s healing! Keep speaking life sister !!! You know now, it works! And your attitude is the right way! It is a narrow road , that leads to life and few thereby enter in.

Joe Heartwell
September 16, 2017 10:30 PM

Pro 22:3 a prudent man forseeth the evil,and hide th hide th himself

Anessa Santos
Anessa Santos
September 12, 2017 7:17 AM

I also find it interesting that today’s church revolts against “gloom and doom” prophets when a sincere read of the Bible demonstrates that the office of prophet is more often used to warn rather than to celebrate. Why do people not simply read their Bibles? It’s all in there….

Christine Beadsworth
September 12, 2017 3:50 AM

It struck me that UK stands for ‘United Kingdom’, a picture of the Body functioned with one heart and mind and having everything in common, like the early disciples; whereas USA stands for ‘United States of America’ so the contrast is also Kingdom vs State, the government of this world and the government oft he Kingdom. Totally different!

Matt Smith
September 12, 2017 11:07 PM

At one point Hurricane Irma had winds of 185+. When people found out Irma was heading for Florida, 1/5 of the state evacuated, half of them were mandatory, to shelter, far away from the path of the storm. Everybody snatched up all the gas and water. The roads were backed up for miles. Traffic trying to get out was ridiculous. People would do anything to get out, because they didn’t want to be apart of destruction.

Now you warn people of the eternal destruction of Hell coming their way, because of their sin, you won’t get this same preparedness. You won’t see people filling up their spiritual tank with the word of God. They won’t stock up their spiritual food supply with sound doctrine. And the traffic to get out Hell, and seek shelter, in the secret place of the most high, to abide in the shadow of the almighty is the equivalent of driving down a minor highway, at 2 o’clock in the morning.

Then you look at the aftermath, and 66% of the state lost power, and 75% of my county lost power, I being one of them (back on now). But, the Chinese restaurants, Applebees, Dollar General Market, and Papa John’s all opened up the next day (yesterday), the lines were long, 3hr waits, and people were snatching up everything in the stores. Many people won’t get power to the end of next week. When things get bad, and famine comes hard, sadly people will resort to eating people. People will sell their body for a meal. People can’t even go 3 days without power.

People get prepared for everything, but judgement day.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
September 13, 2017 10:54 AM

In response to what you said Matt: “Now you warn people of the eternal destruction of Hell coming their way, because of their sin, you won’t get this same preparedness. ………..That’s because of the same old tired thing about coming to God by “faith” (in their minds it’s tired). They “saw” the hurricane coming, they “saw” the destruction in the Atlantic islands……..they feared because they “saw” they operated by their 5 senses. We operate in “faith”……believing that which is true and yet unseen. They “saw” the damage and danger and believed. Now they need to believe the word of God first, and then they will see.

Matt Smith
September 13, 2017 1:17 PM

Sadly, a good percentage of people professing to be a Christians don’t even believe the word of God.

According to the George Barna Group, 2/3 of professing Christians base their morality of their feelings.

Sujit Thomas
September 14, 2017 12:58 AM

I don’t think many realize that feelings are programmable. Or perhaps it is more correct to say that the source of our feelings is programmable—either with the word of God or with the ways of the world.

Matt Smith
September 14, 2017 7:23 AM

The dark state does attempt to alter out feelings and hormones through our food, water, and air supply. Especially in poorer urban areas.

Many should do research on fluoride and other chemicals in our water. They put fluoride to dumb us down. They put other chemicals in our water and food to make men more effeminate, thus destroying the family model of a strong male presence in the family.

Corrine
Corrine
September 13, 2017 11:50 AM

Brother Steven, what you said is very true! We need pastor’s to start preaching some fiery and very graphic sermons about hell!! So people can hear and imagine what it’s like there and accept the Lord. I try and talk about hell with people as much as I can wherever possible. Blessings, Corrine

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
September 13, 2017 12:11 PM

Absolutely correct. Everyone has a garden regardless if they realize it or not. (Grocery store).

Lydia Hodge
September 12, 2017 6:20 AM

This confirms what the Lord has been showing me. It is time to open up your homes and your heart to those in need. For they are coming, the downcast, the disheartened, those who have no where to turn.

Marilee Alm
September 12, 2017 7:51 AM

Amen Lydia!!

Cathy G.
September 13, 2017 8:33 AM
I see God’s plan coming together as we speak. My husband and I and I are contractors with the USFS for the past 25 years. I took over a 100 mile route in the Sierra Nevada Mountains in 2015 and I have noticed something strange. I was prepared to battle wasps and yellow jackets like I do every year and this year they never showed up. Sure I saw a few here and there but I have always had to knock down their nests from the bathrooms for a good portion of the season and I didn’t have one nest. I live in Placerville Ca and they have always posted a problem every year but I didn’t have to deal with even one nest there either. Everyone knows and is concerned about the decline of the honey bee’s, and they should be, but no one gives the wasps a second thought. They are very important part of our ecosystem as they have voracious appetites and eat many of the smaller insects that destroy crops. Without bee’s, butterflies, wasps and other insects we will not be able to successfully grow our food. Make no mistake, everyone will soon know EXACTLY where their food came from all along. He has had me preparing my household with food, water and emergency supplies since 2015 when the Holy Spirit abruptly woke me up at 5 am and said loudly, “Get food and water NOW!” I would periodically have an “urge” to get more supplies and then I would pray about it and he would confirm. This has gone on for the past 2 years off and on and I couldn’t figure out why nothing happened and I had this ridiculous stash of food and water. I get it now, and the education he has… Read more »
Abby
Abby
September 11, 2017 10:54 PM

Excellent message, James! When this happens, me and my friends will still probably share our food anyway, only in a more discreet manner. Even now, we’ll give someone a bit of ours if they don’t have enough. May the Lord prepare us all for the coming days!

Gale Flowers
Gale Flowers
September 12, 2017 10:05 AM

As I read the second paragraph about how the “sleeping Church” attacks anyone who dares to speak what Jesus spoke calling them gloom and doom prophets…I was reminded of Matthew 24:5 (which you all know) “For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.” I grew up thinking that scripture meant something different. As the days progress I now see that this could include the “church” who proclaims Jesus as the real Son of God, the only way to the Father, your only hope of salvation, etc., yet they have bought into the lies of deception that says God is love – He has good things in store for His people, plans to prosper, to increase with no time of judgement for a lazy people in the things of the Father.
Concerning the sharing and having all things common so that none goes without; being the real Church in action, I am also amazed at the “Christians” who are warning about what is coming that are encouraging others to close themselves off from others b/c they failed to prepare. I believe the Lord will show us to whom we are to minister b/c we must be salt and light to those in darkness.
Thank you for this timely and sobering message.

Ed H
Ed H
September 12, 2017 8:57 AM

James another great post, Jessica what a great dream.
A little is a lot if God is in it. That’s all I could think of when reading this. If we have a lot but don’t share we will end up with a little.if we have a little and share we will be blessing others and God will continue to bless us. Those that give receive. Those that keep will lose.

God help us all to have the heart and faith of the widow that gave Elijah her last bit of food.