God is Sending Revival, But Satan is Preparing to Infiltrate by Sending Angels of Light

I want to share a dream I had on the night of February 20 2017. It serves as a warning to not let our guard down.

The day before this dream, I had returned from a prayer retreat where the theme was repentance and revival of the nation. Prophets, pastors, and teachers had gathered from various parts of the nation and for two days focused on prayer.

In the dream, I was at a prayer retreat, very much like the one I just left, small and intimate. Real praying was occurring; fervent prayer for revival.

After the retreat, I drove home by myself. The road was narrow and without any scenery. It was a barren place and there were spot fires in the distance. It reminded me of the salt-marshes common in southeast Texas and the controlled burns there in the winter. It was winter. The area was flat and shapeless (from a distance) and the road was empty of all cars and activity.

Then the scene shifted and I was in a large metal building, like a small convention center with hundreds of people meeting there, perhaps thousands. All were there to pray for revival. Everyone was enthusiastic. It was the outcome of the prayer retreat I had been on. The numbers had grown one hundred-fold.

Then two characters entered the building, a finely dressed preacher and an attractive young blonde lady. They both told me they had a message to share.

We were all standing around, ready to begin the prayer for revival when to my right the flashy preacher began to preach. At the very same time, to my left, the beautiful young lady began to teach. Perhaps their locations were symbolic, one from the “right” and one from the “left”, I don’t know.

The preacher began to preach a false Gospel, a heretical Gospel. I don’t remember the details of what made it heretical. All I remember was feeling sick at the false doctrine he was spewing. He was very attractive, nicely dressed; complete with gold watch, cufflinks and a million dollar smile.

At the same time, the young lady began to teach, but it had NOTHING to do with Christ whatsoever. There was not even any pretense that what she was saying was even related to Christ, even though she had joined our revival cause with a message for the assembled Body of Christ. Her message was very “new age” oriented. It was a puppet show of some sort and the children were gathered around. I also noticed a change in her physically. She was no longer the young, attractive blonde I saw before. She was now very unattractive and unappealing.

From the beginning, I watched these events unfold from my own eyes, from where I was, but then my view changed so it came from above and drifted higher and higher (almost like you have seen in drone footage as the drone takes off to survey the landscape). The scene started by focusing in on me as I was on my knees, crying out to God (complete with tears) for revival, just like we had been praying at the retreat.

As the scene broadened, I saw hundreds of people, even thousands. None were kneeling. None were weeping. NONE WERE PRAYING. About half of the assembly was focused on the message of the false preacher giving them kind words. The other half are focusing on the teaching of the young lady doing some sort of presentation to children. I noticed both groups were slowly moving away from me, which made a hole in the crowd as they moved away from repentant prayers and towards false instructions.

I confronted the preacher about his heresy. He smiled, but I don’t remember what he said, so it must not have been important. Then I woke up.

Interpretation:

The pattern of my prophetic dreams is God typically gives me more and more revelation over time, but He has been exceptionally generous with the interpretation of this one. I am still praying about it.

There is a true revival just starting. It is starting, as all revivals start, because God’s people REPENT and PRAY (see 2 Chronicles 7:13, 14). It is in its infancy.

There are few praying and repenting now, but that number will grow. It will not grow, however, until we go through a time of struggle and barrenness in this land. There will be turmoil and it will seem like we are in the wilderness for a time as we enter God’s judgment.

I feel we are in more trouble than ever, headed for very difficult times. The forces of darkness are working overtime like a stirred up fire-ant mound. I believe this year (perhaps even within 6 months) will see tremendous upheaval in the nation and anarchy will become normal. The forces of darkness will attempt to topple the government, whether by invoking the 25th amendment or perhaps even the assassination of Donald Trump. They will grow bolder with each passing day. We must PRAY more than ever for his safety and against the powers of evil who are lining up to send us into absolute darkness and anarchy.

Many will awaken during this time and will look for leaders to speak to them and lead them in prayer for revival. They will see the need for revival because of the judgment, so they will flock to those promising to speak and lead.

At that time, Satan will seek to infiltrate the revival. He will send in false teachers who will bring another Gospel and seek to take advantage of the lucrative opportunity they see. They will see this as a money making opportunity and will attempt to lure the hungry masses into calmness with a false message, seeking to enrich themselves at the same time. They see chickens for the plucking.

Satan will also attempt to infiltrate the revival by sending in new age teachers who will speak peaceful words to the immature in Christ, not harsh words of judgment and not repentance. It will be a calming and unifying message as these teachers will attempt to lead people into a oneness with all false religions. They will prey upon the spiritually immature, those weak in doctrine and easily distracted.

God is sending revival, but Satan is preparing to infiltrate by sending angels of light. His goal is to distract the church from the means of revival: prayer and repentance. All those present showed up with the intention of praying, but none of them ever did (besides myself). They were gobbled up upon arrival.

We must be in prayer against this. This is one way the enemy will counter-attack, by infiltrating the movement at the ground level and seeking to turn it away from prayer and repentance.

We cannot allow it to happen. We must be in fervent prayer against it knowing that we, the Children of God, have been given spiritual weapons for this specific purpose: to pull down the strongholds of the enemy and all those who would seek to infiltrate as angels of light.

Nelson Lee

Author: Nelson Lee

Nelson W. Lee is an author, evangelist, pastor and teacher. He is the founding pastor of Agape Home Fellowship, a network of house churches linked together through common leadership and technology. His ministry focuses on the areas of Church Revitalization and Revival. He has a heart for seeing men and women of faith “Be the Church” and feels this can be best accomplished through the close community of New Testament style house-churches. For over 20 years, he has focused on revitalizing the church and trying to restore it to its New Testament roots and foundations. He is an avid student of Church History and Systematic Theology and has written numerous discipleship courses, church history articles and guides.

He is married with three children and is a member of the United States Air Force. He has served his country for over 29 years and is currently a meteorologist and flight superintendent. When he is not in uniform, ministering or studying, he can be found spending time with his family or working in his garden.

Ambassador
February 23, 2017 1:45 PM

I lived in the Caribbean for many years and God took me from a Baptist doctrine to Pentecostal full gospel with five-fold ministry and signs and wonders following. Amazing the numbers of witches exposed masquerading in the church, pretending to be pastors or prayer warriors. I would never have believed if I had not witnessed it. Some were only exposed thru warning dreams. They went to the hospital and prayed for many. It is already happening and I’ve heard there’s a witch in every church. People come seeking God and get the devil! Sad that many on the dark side are more devoted in fasting, praying and going to great lengths to get the power of the devil than Christians. These witches often go undetected. When a powerful Man of God came, the glory came down and we saw two witches arrive as usual but they could not remain and left within five minutes! However, many pastors rejected this Man of God, not realizing it was their own demons influencing them to reject God’s revival — an answer to their prayers! God’s answers do not always look the way we have pictured them in our minds.

Sue
Sue
February 23, 2017 10:40 PM

I’ve had the same experiences. Witches are in a lot of the churches in the U.S. as well.

Sue
Sue
February 23, 2017 9:01 PM

Most excellent. There was a witch at a faith healing that I attended. They are there to pray away
the believers, and turn the rest into back-stabbers.

Kathleen Nelson
February 23, 2017 5:12 PM

That is very good insite

Sandra
Sandra
February 24, 2017 5:54 PM

How do you get rid of them in church? Just pray them out/away?

Sujit Thomas
Sujit Thomas
February 24, 2017 4:01 AM

Ambassador,

How would a witch pretend to be a prayer warrior? I mean, surely when they “pray,” it should give them away? So, their pretense shouldn’t be lasting all that long. You mind explaining?

Liz W.
Liz W.
February 24, 2017 10:39 AM

Remember in Acts 16:17 when the slave girl followed Paul around telling others how he was a true man of God and they should listen to him? Then Paul cast the demon out of her. In the same way someone can speak some truth , quote the word of God and even work in signs and wonders and still be controlled by the enemy. Unfortunately if we as Christians aren’t functioning in spiritual discernment then someone could go under the radar for a long time

John
John
February 24, 2017 8:36 AM

Sadly, many people that go to church have never read the bible or very little of it. To someone like you, it would be a dead give away, but to most people they would not catch it.

Marty Breeden
Marty Breeden
February 23, 2017 9:14 AM

SPOT ON Nelson! This is a word from the Lord! Thank you for your service to our nation and to the Kingdom of the Most High!

John Barry
John Barry
February 23, 2017 7:54 AM
Joel 2 : 11The LORD utters His voice before His army; Surely His camp is very great, For strong is he who carries out His word. The day of the LORD is indeed great and very awesome, And who can endure it? 12“Yet even now,” declares the LORD, “Return to Me with all your heart, And with fasting, weeping and mourning; 13And rend your heart and not your garments.” Now return to the LORD your God, For He is gracious and compassionate, Slow to anger, abounding in lovingkindness And relenting of evil. 14Who knows whether He will not turn and relent And leave a blessing behind Him, Even a grain offering and a drink offering For the LORD your God? 15Blow a trumpet in Zion, Consecrate a fast, proclaim a solemn assembly, 16Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, Assemble the elders, Gather the children and the nursing infants. Let the bridegroom come out of his room And the bride out of her bridal chamber. 17Let the priests, the LORD’S ministers, Weep between the porch and the altar, And let them say, “Spare Your people, O LORD, And do not make Your inheritance a reproach, A byword among the nations. Why should they among the peoples say, ‘Where is their God?’” Deliverance Promised 18Then the LORD will be zealous for His land And will have pity on His people. 19The LORD will answer and say to His people, “Behold, I am going to send you grain, new wine and oil, And you will be satisfied in full with them; And I will never again make you a reproach among the nations
Motivated in Ohio
Motivated in Ohio
February 23, 2017 8:06 AM

We need to rely on the Word of God. Not on a certain pastor, or political figure, or any other nonsense. The Word of God is truth. it is light, and will get people through tough times.

Ambassador
February 24, 2017 2:04 PM

Hi Sujit, I definitely don’t have all of the answers as I am on a spiritual journey growing in Jesus. I was out of God’s will but repented. As I was seeking God, I was called out by a very powerful woman of God who said witchcraft was over my life. As she prayed, I was struck by God’s power and it felt like a refrigerator was lifted off my back. Never believed in witches before. Then the Lord revealed through a friend’s dream two witches operating as associate pastors and one even had a prayer line. Hard to discern, they had anointing but the atmosphere would change when they arrived at a conference or all night prayer. I warned others in their church, strong believers, who didn’t believe me and thought I was nuts. Then five years later and after I moved off-island, I got a call from a lady I had warned. She told me a prophetess had visited their church and said there was witchcraft operating in that church and even named the witch! Aha, now I didn’t sound so crazy. I say all of this because we defeat the enemy with the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. Be careful who lays hands on you and who prays for you. They operate in mixture like Liz W mentioned. Praise God, He will reveal and expose for Jesus is the Truth. When God’s Revival Glory came down, they had to leave! Hallelujah to the Lamb of God. He rescued me!

Marilee Alm
February 23, 2017 6:28 AM

Please help us reopen this historic doorway of collegiate revival. Adopt a campus for prayer at CollegiateDayofPrayer.org, and join us on February 23, 2017, for a day of intercession for revival among America’s twenty-one million college students!

I could not sign up when I went on their site, but we can pray for them , Blessings…

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 23, 2017 9:38 AM

Need a Jesus Movement like the 70’s!!

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
February 23, 2017 12:59 PM

Yes Michael Perritte, I’m sorry now that I missed it while I was in the far country with my high school buddies. But by the Grace of God, I will not miss His next outpouring which I believe is starting even now. God Bless you brother.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 23, 2017 2:21 PM

It has started and will be far greater than any awakening n history! Our light has come and his name is Jesus! He has made us lights and in this time of gross darkness we will shine like the sun, healing the sick, raising the dead, driving our demons, speaking languages we don’t know, the supernatural being expected and experienced. We are heirs of God and joint heirs of Jesus Christ seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus! ARISE AND FIGHT!!

Shelley
Shelley
February 23, 2017 7:19 PM

Thank you for bringing Jesus name into this dicussion.

Guido Spinozzi
Guido Spinozzi
February 24, 2017 12:00 AM

I have given out Gospel tracts & Gospel booklets for many years. And in this season of our LORD, people like never before, are gratefully, thankfully taking them! This is so, so easy to do! Yes, I agree, revival has begun! Praise GOD!! Let us “redeem the time, for the days are evil.” “The night is coming, when no man can work.” “Pray to the LORD FATHER of the harvest, for more laborers, for it is white for harvesting! The laborers are few.”

Marilee Alm
February 24, 2017 2:47 PM

Today dahboo77 on youtube reported that witches will be praying starting tonight at midnight. The Lord showed me a way to counteract this. Pray directly for the people themselves. God is seeking their hearts. Speak these verses outloud and ask the lord to show them that they have been defeated already. Their plans will not work. Mark16:17, Luke 10:19, 2 Cor. 10:4-5, Romans 16:20. We also, realizing that they are our enemies we need to bless them. Bless them with what? Salvation from the bondages Satan has held them in. There is still time for them to be released b/c we are all still here!!

Peggy Ann
February 24, 2017 9:34 PM

More information on the world-wide witches tonight at midnight— and to continue on every Crescent Moon.

“At The Stroke Of Midnight (Friday Evening, 2/24/2017) Something BAD WILL Happen—Sick Spell Battle Against Trump—PRAY” (from LISA HAVEN)

Peggy Ann
February 25, 2017 7:49 AM

Well, I meant it as an awareness topic. I’m not saying that something bad will happen. That is the way that LISA chose to word it—- maybe to get people’s attention. I focused more on SCRIPTURE and will continue to focus on it, especially since apparently dark forces are rising up against the LIGHT (not referring to President Trump; referring to true Christians). Satan’s time is short and this is one more clue about that.

Rob
Rob
February 25, 2017 2:25 AM

I really dislike when Christians start declaring things on behalf of the devil. Because there is authority in our words. Nothing bad will happen. It is a possibility of course, however we should never be a mouth piece for the devil like this.

Carrie
Carrie
February 24, 2017 11:09 AM

I was led to urgently intercede and pray against this for my local church this morning and then I read this. I’m asking others to join me in prayer. I also saw this article this morning. http://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a43285/casting-spell-donald-trump/ The enemy is fighting as hard as they can against anyone and everything that identifies with Christ. It’s time for the church to get serious about spiritual warfare, repent, put on the whole armor of God, get on our knees in our prayer closet, wait on the Lord and be immediately obedient in what He asks us to do.

Diana
Diana
February 24, 2017 12:26 PM

Carrie,thankyou for bringing this to z3’rs attention.Yes,we all should be in unity for prayer for President Donald Trump..
Not a good time to be a witch or in rebellion against God’s people.blessings today.

Mark Sellers
February 23, 2017 7:23 PM

Yes indeed! As the end of the Age unfolds, and many ‘awaken’ to the reality of it all, the enemy will be right there with counterfeit lighthouses to lure these ‘awake’ people so that they’ll turn to the fake light! This is indeed a time to abide in Christ ever deeper, asking for more discernment and walking in the Spirit, NOT by sight!! God bless & keep you and thank you for sharing this Word!

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
February 23, 2017 2:42 PM

The Lord really seems to be drawing attention to this topic. I was studying today about the false prophets who ask for money to supply a fulll message!

Diana
Diana
February 24, 2017 7:30 AM

Christine,I hear there was a list also referred to as “money in the mouth” ….I heard a few years ago.These are preachers who can be counted on to bring…25,ooo,50,000…etc….
So what happens is some of these well known ministers(IMO) were in a not hot..Super imtimate….relationship with the Lord…and turned to these charlatans wolves in sheep’s clothing) to bring the needed funds in.There were ministers who I would in the past listen to,then I would see these charlatans on I wondered why they connected to do ministry. AFTER hearing of the ” M.I.T.M.” list that supposedly gets mailed out I assumed that’s why they got together…So ,my t.v. also got turned off..blessings today…