“I Have Given You Over To Every Nation Who Abhors You”

On the morning of February 11, 2016, I had completed reading the book of Daniel and was spending a quiet moment with the Lord. Then He gave me an interpretation to my daughter’s Jade Helm dream, which I had been praying about for four days.

After having received this interpretation, I thanked the Lord and went back into prayer asking Him for a Scripture. Jeremiah 2 came to my mind, so I read it. After considering its’ message, I went to the Lord and asked Him if this was about America.

The Holy Spirit instructed me, “Write child”:

“Today I reveal to you My long suffering for your rebellious nation, America. Woe to her! She is a disgrace. She is covered in blood — blood of innocence. I abhor her. I look upon her with utter disgrace. For My people who are called by My Name have led the world astray in her filth. She is dirty.

As I speak to Israel, so I speak to America. As you have given yourself over to every lustful desire, so too I have given you over to every nation who abhors you. You are a disgrace to Me. Go and say, I the Lord God will not strive with you much longer. You, nation who are called by My Name, woe to you sinners!

Come out of her My people, be reconciled to Me. I long for you as a Bridegroom for His bride. I AM come. I the Lord God, King of kings, Lord of lords have spoken. Be reconciled.”

This is a very tough word to have received and to share.  I had been praying about this message along with other messages I have just begun to receive in this new journey with the Lord since the fall of 2015. It is only as of May 10, 2016 that the Lord has instructed me,

“Tell My people. Warn them what I’ve told you. Obey and you will be rewarded.”

Now that He has released me to, “Go! Speak forth, gain ground. Tell My people, it is your time,” I have been given His permission to release what has been entrusted to me. It is very important to me in my relationship with our Lord to honor Him by seeking Him first.

As I further began to study Jeremiah 2 (Israel Forsakes God) through commentaries, it became more clear to me how America in her current state is similar to Israel in Jeremiah’s time.

Before the Lord punishes sinners, He pleads with them, to bring them to repentance. Israel became enslaved to their sins and lost their liberty

“Is Israel a slave? Or is he a homeborn servant? Why has he become a prey? (Jeremiah 2:14)

America has taken her liberty for sinning. In her liberty, she has given herself over to every lust and murder of innocent life. Cleaving to sin is leaving God. Therefore, we should repent and be reconciled to God. Even the priests, leaders and prophets in Israel did not serve the Lord or the people by seeking Him, instead they partook in sin.

“The priests did not say, ‘Where is the Lord?’ And those who handle the law did not know Me; the rulers also transgressed against Me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal and walked after things that did not profit. (Jeremiah 2:8)

The Lord asked Israel to observe closely the other nations who they imitated in their idolatry and showed them the other nations were more faithful to their gods (who were not gods at all) than His people who had exchanged their Glory, their God Who blessed them immeasurably, for worthless idols (verses 10-12).

10 “For cross to the coastlands of Kittim and see, and send to Kedar and observe closely and see if there has been such a thing as this!
11 “Has a nation changed gods when they were not gods? But My people have changed their glory for that which does not profit.
12 “Be appalled, O heavens, at this, and shudder, be very desolate,” declares the Lord. (Jeremiah 2:10-12)

Israel forsook God (verses 13,17). America has forsaken God.

God said to me, “She is dirty. She has led the world astray in her filth.”

“Although you wash yourself with lye and use much soap, the stain of your iniquity is before Me,” declares the Lord God. (Jeremiah 2:22)

God speaks to Israel about her unfaithfulness to Him, through idolatry in pursing foreign gods, defiling herself as a prostitute (verses 20-25).

“See how you behaved in the valley; consider what you have done”. (Jeremiah 2:23)

This is in reference to a place of idolatry worship to Baal and Molech, sacrificing their sons and daughters (shedding of innocent blood), which the Lord God did not command nor did it enter into His mind (Jeremiah 19:5).

In Israel’s trouble, she would turn to the Lord, but not out of true repentance. Instead, it was only out of desire to escape trouble. So, the Lord God allowed correction to punish His people to test if they would return to Him in difficulty, but this was in vain (verses 27-30).

27 Who say to a tree, ‘You are my father,’ and to a stone, ‘You gave me birth. ’
For they have turned their back to Me, and not their face; but in the time of their trouble they will say, ‘Arise and save us.’
28 “But where are your gods, which you made for yourself? Let them arise, if they can save you in the time of your trouble; for according to the number of your cities are your gods, O Judah.
29 “Why do you contend with Me? You have all transgressed against Me,” declares the Lord.
30 “ In vain I have struck your sons; they accepted no chastening. Your sword has devoured your prophets like a destroying lion. (Jeremiah 2:27-30)

Instead, the people rejected Him and murdered the prophets who were God’s greatest blessings sent to them. God’s people were prideful and wouldn’t humble themselves before Him.

Though Israel was God’s own people, in covenant with Him and professing relation to Him, they forgot Him.

“Can a virgin forget her ornaments, or a bride her attire? Yet My people have forgotten Me days without number. (Jeremiah 2:32)

God showed Israel what a bad influence her sins had upon others.

33 “How well you prepare your way to seek love! Therefore even the wicked women you have taught your ways.
34 “Also on your skirts is found the lifeblood of the innocent poor; you did not find them breaking in. (Jeremiah 2:33-34)

The sins of God’s professing people, Israel, encouraged those about them in their evil ways. Despite Israel’s sin nature, she felt entitled to God’s divine mercy.

“But in spite of all these things, yet you said, ‘I am innocent; surely His anger is turned away from me.’ Behold, I will enter into judgment with you because you say, ‘I have not sinned.” (Jeremiah 2:35)

As Israel provoked God to anger, and without national repentance, God gave her into the hands of her enemies. She fell out of the protection of God.

36 “Why do you go around so much changing your way? Also, you will be put to shame by Egypt as you were put to shame by Assyria.
37 “From this place also you will go out with your hands on your head; for the Lord has rejected those in whom you trust, and you will not prosper with them. (Jeremiah 2:36-37)

Woe to America!

Let us remember what God told Israel through Jeremiah, “But I will pass judgment on you because you say, ‘I have not sinned.’” (Jeremiah 2:35)

Christina January

Author: Christina January

Christina January is a wife and stay-at-home mother of three children. She began receiving spiritual dreams at age 3-5 years and gave her life to Jesus Christ when she was 18 years old.

Her husband and children are living testimonies to prayer and faith in God. Their lives are daily reminders of God’s goodness and grace. Her first answer to prayer was meeting her husband at age 18 years followed by answers to prayer for the birth of each of her children. She received a dream that she would have a daughter and saw her appearance before she became pregnant. With her second daughter, she was sitting in church one evening when the Holy Spirit nudged her right shoulder to pray with an elder to have a child. With her son, she received a vision of his appearance and three prophetic dreams before he was born.

In the fall of 2015, a new journey began in her walk with the Lord as she began receiving prophetic warnings through the Holy Spirit Who instructed her, “Take a pen child and write”. So she started writing what she was told to write and sharing it with others.

I will extol the LORD at all times; His praise will always be on my lips (Psalm 34:1).”

Jerry
Jerry
May 29, 2016 9:24 PM

Thank you Christina for sharing this message. It is the same as what the Holy Spirit has been showing me over the last year or so. When you read any of the prophets, all you have to do is insert America wherever it says Israel, Judah, or Jerusalem because we have done the exact same things as they did in turning away from God. God is no respecter of persons or nations, so we can expect the same results.

Christina January
May 30, 2016 11:00 AM

Jerry, true. A lot of times when the Lord has led me to the OT and the books of the prophets you mentioned, I’ve also felt as if I’m reading about America. God is the same yesterday and today (Heb 13:8). God bless

Michelle Alena Lovejoy
May 29, 2016 8:21 PM

Christina, that is right on. The truth hurts…..but unfortunately is the ONLY THING THAT SETS US FREE!!! I wrote a FREE ONLINE book about DRUGS, SEX, ROCK N ROLL AND HELL…….it has gone viral and Holy Spirit had me write many of the same things He said to you in 2009. I was literally entering into hell before being resuscitated by paramedics. Go to: http://www.everythingcomesoutinthewash.com
Blessings to all who read this!!!

Christina January
May 29, 2016 8:58 PM

Michelle, indeed, you have taken the words literally out of my mouth. This has been my motto, “the truth hurts but the truth shall set you free!” (John 8:32).

I will check out your online book and thank you for sharing it. I’m intrigued. When the Lord wants His message to go forth, He has His way of preparing the path before us. God alone is worthy to be praised! To God in Jesus Christ be all the glory forever and ever. Amen God bless you

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
May 30, 2016 6:02 PM

Michelle, thank you for your transparency and for sharing your testimony. I speed read through your book last night and as I was doing this my husband glanced over out of curiosity and started to read along with me. This was interesting…..because my husband has been going through a deliverance process in the last few months, and this is a very new thing for us. Delivering demons out of a person is a new concept for our family, because we had been taught that once you give your life to Christ demons cannot live inside of you. Our very large, well known church does not talk about or offer deliverance ministry. God pointed me in the direction of an unknown local pastor who can help us, and has been helping people in this specific area for 30 years. Our eyes have been opened.

Jerry
Jerry
May 30, 2016 1:45 AM

The attitude that we can sin and their are no consequences, “everything comes out in the wash” – isn’t that precisely what God loathes?

Peggy A.
May 30, 2016 7:03 AM

I believe that “Everything Comes Out in the Wash” refers to God’s Heart for everyone to receive Him. IF they turn to Him repenting and in complete surrender, THEN He can work with them to get cleaned up.

I believe His Heart is not for ANYONE to think that they are excluded from this FREE GIFT because they think their sins are too far gone and too many.

Yes, there will be consequences to the sin, but HE will take ANYONE that sincerely repents and turns to him 100%, if they do so before the door closes on the Age of Grace. That time period seems to be very small, indeed, at this point.

Jerry
Jerry
May 30, 2016 11:57 AM

But “everything comes out in the wash” means that all evil will be exposed, just as a person murdered at sea is eventually washed onto the land. The sea gives up her secrets as they say. As Solomon said, everything that is hidden will be exposed to light. This is the meaning of the expression. The fact that it has been co-opted as a slogan for the Church shows how far we have fallen. God is a God of justice, and when you do evil, you cannot just wash your hands and walk off. It’s all fine with God, I am saved by grace, blah blah blah. This is why the Church is in such a mess, this very attitude. Pilate washed his hands. The Pharisees washed their hands. But inside they were evil. Stop giving evil a free pass.

Jerry
Jerry
May 30, 2016 1:41 AM

Although Jeremiah says that everything does not come out in the wash:Though you wash yourself with lye
and use much soap,
the stain of your guilt is still before me,
says the Lord God.

Everything comes out in the wash – what does it mean? I thought it meant that dead bodies at sea eventually get washed to shore.

Blood Guilt is bloodguilt.

Choir Loft
Choir Loft
July 18, 2017 11:32 AM
The core of Biblical prophecy is Israel – not America. Look into the palm of God’s holy hand and you will see His care for Israel – not America. When God revealed Himself to humanity, He came as a Jewish male – not an American woman. When all nations rise up against God, they will rise against Israel. Watch and learn, pilgrim. May God bless and protect Israel in these dark days. May Israel prosper in the midst of distress. May Israel seek and find her savior – even as America has turned its back upon every mention of God. America is nowhere in the Bible, except perhaps as an allusion to the whore of Babylon, except perhaps as a point of prophetic utterance as to the sudden swift and total destruction of a global source of licentiousness. Is there any other nation so perverse – so dedicated to forcing every other nation on the planet to submit to its hegemony? Is God giving America over to every nation that hates it? We are consumed with a new kind of civil war. Lawlessness and violence permeate our great cities like a plague. Wisdom has fled from our leaders. It is said that if a man were to go crazy he should move to Washington because his madness would not be noticed there. Judgment is upon us and in us and among us. And the worst news is that we are looking forward to more of it………………… God shall wipe America the way a man wipes a plate. When He is finished there will be weeds and tall grass and bare ground and empty buildings where the pillars of finance and perversion and military force once flourished. The flag of America will be furled and the Law of divine righteousness will… Read more »
Melvin
Melvin
June 12, 2016 1:24 PM

Good Afternoon!
I just came across your post and you indeed have heard from the Lord. This nation will definitely go the way of all the empires that have come before it. America has been appointed for judgement, and there nothing anyone can do to stop it. America is indeed the Babylon of the Apocalypse and the American people have become it’s inhabitants. The Lord has raised up the Russian President Vladimir Putin to assist in the coming judgement. Not only will the Lord bring the Russian bear against America, he will also bring the dragon from China. The only hope for the people of this nation and this world is the Hope of Glory the Lord Jesus Christ. He will take the Church out of the earth at the same time he brings Russia from the north.

June 12, 2016 5:20 PM

I was tracking with you until the part about the rapture happening when Russia attacks the United States.

Melvin
Melvin
June 12, 2016 10:18 PM

This is the only possible answer for the timing of the rapture of the Church. The other views that are floating around out there, are not supported by scripture.

mike kasten
mike kasten
June 12, 2016 10:49 PM

Not so my friend. Pre trib is what’s not supported. The Lord returns at the last trump 1 Cor 15:51,52 Pre trib has no last trump. Every single occurence of the Lord’s return is referenced as a visible seeing of him. There is not one mention of a secret coming in the clouds. If you do your homework you will find that it is so. Corrie ten boom is loved by many has some scathing rebukes for those teaching pre trib. The Chinese church leaders taught that back in the 50’s and confessed they had failed their flocks as they were not prepared for the martyrdom that came

Melvin
Melvin
June 13, 2016 1:28 AM

You have to place Paul’s last trumpet in context with first trumpet that was blown on Mount Sinai in the giving of the Law. So the last trumpet that Paul spoke of was the trumpet that will bring about the day of the Lord and the resurrection and rapture of the Church. The resurrection and rapture of the Church will not be a secret to God’s people who have ears to hear what the Holy Spirit is saying.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
May 31, 2016 4:54 AM

Thank you Christina for your obedience! May the Father continue to bless you with hearing ears and an obedient heart, in declaring His eternal Truth! Blessings!

Christina January
June 1, 2016 11:13 PM

Pastor Faircloth, and may God be with you and bless you as you serve Him courageously. I’m thankful to God for pastors like you.

Ken
May 30, 2016 8:31 AM

James, I am simply using my analytic mind here but if on February 11 Christina recorded that God said “Tell My people. Warn them what I’ve told you. Obey and you will be rewarded.”Why would this word of warning not be given until 29 May. I cannot find in Scripture where God tells a prophet to warn a people but to delay the warning until a certain time especially since His heart is open towards repentance. I need help from my brothers and sisters here in understanding where in the Scripture we see this. Why would God not want a word to be immediately given that would awaken those to repentance?

Christina January
May 30, 2016 9:08 PM

Hello Ken, God bless you and I hope I may answer your question. At the time of receiving this message in Feb, the Lord had not yet instructed me to tell and warn His people on any message I have received from the Holy Spirit which began in Sept ’15. He released me to tell and warn His people on May 10, ’16 (I apologize, I don’t want to send any confusion and perhaps this date should be mentioned in this post, I’ll let James know.). Up until this time, I have been praying for His will on what to do with the messages He has been entrusting to me since the fall ’15. It has been such a heavy burden to carry within me. This is a new personal journey for me with our Lord. He is omniscient and omnipresent and the messages He is now releasing me to share must have been for this hour/season. I always pray and seek Him before releasing any of the messages I have received. I want His blessing and trust in His timing. I pray this answer has helped you and others.

Ken
May 31, 2016 10:45 AM

Hi Christina, I replied to your response yesterday soon after I received your reply and I used my phone to send an email but I guess the system is not yet as efficient as I expected as it may have gotten lost but I thanked you for your clarification as I appreciated it. God Bless His Ministry with you.

Christina January
Christina January
May 31, 2016 11:06 PM

Ken, I’m so glad you received the clarification and thank you for your thoughtfulness and may God bless you also.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 30, 2016 3:39 PM

Then he added, son of man, let all my words sink deeply into your own heart first. Listen to them carefully for yourself. Then go..and say..i was overwhelmed and sat among them for seven days. In ezekiel 3

May 30, 2016 2:59 PM

Christina prays over the words she receives and releases them when she feels it is time.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
May 30, 2016 5:37 AM

Christina,
Thank you for this Word. Perfectly describes America – the people who believe they are above rebuke from the Lord.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
June 3, 2016 5:02 AM

When Rick Wiles gave the message “to repent” years ago, the church people had no clue what to repent of. Judgement starts with the house of GOD.

Christina January
May 30, 2016 11:29 PM

Diana, it has been a heavy sorrowful message to have sit on, praying and waiting patiently for the Lord God to respond to me as what He wanted me to do upon receiving it. Not only this message but some other messages the Holy Spirit has begun instructing me to write. I have been very careful to walk in obedience and faith with what He has been revealing to me. To God be all the glory! Amen God Bless

RSS
RSS
May 29, 2016 11:31 PM

Didn’t we read this a few days ago? This is the second time I’ve seen this. Just wondering because it’s happened before too and I’m hoping it’s not me. 😉

May 29, 2016 11:56 PM

She shared some of it as a comment, then we posted it where more people could see it.

RSS
RSS
May 30, 2016 10:32 AM

Okay, thanks for clearing that up, James. Wanted to make sure I wasn’t losing my mind. 🙂